Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5399814 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
My dear, God has not given us the spirit of fear but of a sound mind. Let's be very careful not to offend God by our actions, even when king Saul went to a seer, he never had any positive response because that wasn't God's plan for us to visit seers pls. You are created in the image of God and the bible says not one hair on your hair falls without his knowledge, God is aware that you are in the waiting room, what matters now is the attitude while you wait. We are a royal priesthood and as God's children, we have the right to approach God in prayers for our desires and patiently wait for his response. My beloved sister, pls don't give in to the enemy. He only comes to steal and destroy. This is the time for personal spiritual warfare. Christ said, this can only go through prayer and fasting. Do this on you own with strong faith that whatever is bound would be loosen up. It isn't easy but I can assure you that in a year time, these thing you are bothering about won't bother you anymore. God is so real, pls give him another chance in your life and trust him and him alone. God bless you.

Cc: Trippletwins222

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
@Trippletwins222, please just hold unto God and keep praying. Don't allow any body in the name of prophet to deceive you. Reject all he said about you and your hubby because it's not your portion. Always go to God in prayer with His promises from the scriptures and very soon, you will testify to His goodness in your home in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
I appreciate all d mamas from here and pregnancy thread for your advice. I'm really grateful for ur concern. Thank you all. My mind is now relaxed. Though, I'm still wondering what even took my two left legs there in d first place. I only do go to MFM and Watchman programmes sometimes to revive my spiritual life.

Wow! This thread is a one big family that really cares for each other. Thank God I ran into here to pour out my depressed heart. I never knew am this much loved. A beloved mama here even went to an extent of calling me to calm my nerves. May the trials and desperation attached to TTC never push us into more trouble in Jesus name. Amen. Our miracle babies will surely locate our long awaiting wombs whether d devil likes it or not. Amen. Jehova has d final say in our life. His promises will surely come to pass in Jesus name. Amen.

Once again, thank u all. I sincerely promise to adhere to your advice. Love u kiss kiss

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 16, 2019
Tripletwins222 thank God you have a place like this & every mama here has spoken almost same thing.
There is NOTHING impossible with our God!

Who can say no where He has said Yes?
Who can stop the blessings He has already released?

Arise and put on your strength because your victory is near, this is what the devil does to cause you to take a 180 degree turn when your miracle is around the corner.
Are you not the one who initiated the Fasting & Prayers and Faith Bump that is already yielding fruit?
Refuse to be distracted and Focus, the Bible said the husband man MUST be the first partaker.
>My advise to you, get deliverance prayers and unspeak every negative spoken word against your fruitfulness and in their place speak your own.
>Add to your prayers charity. Give alms, give to those needy around you (your gateman, waterman, the young poor mum on your street, everyday random people that the Holy Spirit leads you to)
>Read faith building books, messages.
>Focus your eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our Faith.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 16, 2019
lusco:
Halo house n gudevening pls am new here. I was diagnosed with Endotrioma last month n d Dr said I ve to GI for surgery. Mamas in d house is the anyoda option or sumtin I can take to get rid of it .tanks
Plsss I need answers ASAP plsssssss

Attached is d scan result

Hi Lusco, I'm really sorry your post hasn't gotten much attention, maybe No idea. I personally have never heard of Endom**trioma, please try to use the search button, otherwise see a good gynae preferably at a government hospital.
But I hope the Retained products have been properly dealt with?? Fertility blessings to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iwillrejoice: 3:10am On Jan 16, 2019
lusco:
Halo house n gudevening pls am new here. I was diagnosed with Endotrioma last month n d Dr said I ve to GI for surgery. Mamas in d house is the anyoda option or sumtin I can take to get rid of it .tanks

Endometriosis on right adnexae is simply an ovarian cyst on your right ovary. I had this about 2 years ago and had surgically removed. I think it’s the same thing as chocolate cyst. You can watch it for a while and see if it begins to reduce in size , if not surgery might be your best option. All in all work with your ob/gun for the best approach. After removing mine and my hormones balanced, I conceived. I will say be prayerful and all the best. Is also tried some herbal remedies but Orji g was happening and eventually had the surgery to removed the cyst. All the best . It is well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iwillrejoice: 3:17am On Jan 16, 2019
lusco:

I would also encourage you to go for the surgery if that’s the best option available to you after you’ve done all you can. I used all sorts of herbal remedies and supplement for a year and nothing happened till I had the surgery. I am not saying go for surgery directly,but if after trying other remedies it still remains,dear sis, brace up, get a good ob/gyn, get a go hospital (private/teaching hospital) and go for the surgery. Also be prayerful as well. It will end in praise.
Where is your location?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iwillrejoice: 4:10am On Jan 16, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
RANT TIME

Am so sorry for doing this right now but i believe this the only place i can express my feelings without anybody thinking am selfish....Right now am just tired, TTC is really getting to me this days maybe because am used to been a mom, there's no place i will enter in my house with feeling my Angel's presences maybe because i refuse to re-arrange and remove his things, AF showed up today after been 2 days late. DH is really complaining am not my usual self, everyone keep asking why my weight has reduced so much but how many of them will understand me? My two elder sisters have 3kids each, My younger sis have the most charming princess have ever seen. My marriage will be 4years by May...Hubby called my mom complaining to her, she should be here by weekend, everyone is trying to be strong for me but i feel am letting them down cos i can't even be strong for myself. Am tired of wasting money on drugs God please visit me.

I know the lord and done it ones and will still do it again but am only getting impatient this days.

Dear Sis, what can I say? But to encourage you to be strong and have faith and trust God. This time last year I was feeling down and discouraged too, after having a surgery for ovarian cyst and expecting to get pregnant. 7months later still no show. Below are the thing I did if it would help
1. Not feel pity for my self in anyway.
2. I immersed myself in God’s word and promises of fruitfulness, I would pray , meditate and dance And declare God’s word.
3. Engaged in prayer and fasting
4. Went back to the ob/gyn and did hormonal assay and ultrasound scan afresh. Dr prescribed metformin for pcos. That was the only meds I was on and didn’t use it religiously sef cos the drug get him own palava.
5. Prayed the prayer of agreement with my husband and rested in the assurance and conviction that my children will manifest.
My dear, pls find a way to bring your husband close and 2 of you should be in agreement . What the devil wants is for you 2 not to be united and to be anxious and worried. I know it is not easy but I know God will show himself strong in your life. I got pregnant last year 2months shy of our 5th year anniversary. God did it easily and when we least expected. I am half way through and it’s been smooth all the way. The expectation of the righteous will not be cut short.
Pls be encouraged, all is well and all shall be well. Shalom

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 6:16am On Jan 16, 2019
triplettwins222, please I take God beg you run for your life and never look back that thing na arrangee between your friend and the pastor. any pastor that wants to pray for you and ask of money is not from God the lady must have told him how buoyant you are for him to give such dubious prophecy. you will have children till you run to family planning. delay is not denial. Go closer to God & don't entertain any fear.next thing now that your friend will be disturbing u to come and do what the man said because she wants her own share of money

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2019
Tripletwins222:
I appreciate all d mamas from here and pregnancy thread for your advice. I'm really grateful for ur concern. Thank you all. My mind is now relaxed. Though, I'm still wondering what even took my two left legs there in d first place. I only do go to MFM and Watchman programmes sometimes to revive my spiritual life.

Wow! This thread is a one big family that really cares for each other. Thank God I ran into here to pour out my depressed heart. I never knew am this much loved. A beloved mama here even went to an extent of calling me to calm my nerves. May the trials and desperation attached to TTC never push us into more trouble in Jesus name. Amen. Our miracle babies will surely locate our long awaiting wombs whether d devil likes it or not. Amen. Jehova has d final say in our life. His promises will surely come to pass in Jesus name. Amen.

Once again, thank u all. I sincerely promise to adhere to your advice. Love u kiss kiss

I know how you feel, once we are told to do something, our mind will be on that thing as if that is the solution we have been looking for. Please if you feel burdened to give, you can buy the bag of rice (if you have), divide it to how many derica you want, pack in nylon and give to people, thank God the year is still new. Giving is giving, no matter the avenue used, what matters is your heart and their effect of what you gave.
I stopped following giving in particular order, I give randomly, aside using Quivers Foundation to give, I still go out of my way to give.
If someone is looking hungry to me, I go into my house to get something for them, it touches than giving to someone to give on your behalf.
Visit Orphanage, Hospital and Prisons, they are ways of giving as well.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojisolani: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2019
Trippleblessing:

I know how you feel, once we are told to do something, our mind will be on that thing as if that is the solution we have been looking for. Please if you feel burdened to give, you can buy the bag of rice (if you have), divide it to how many derica you want, pack in nylon and give to people, thank God the year is still new. Giving is giving, no matter the avenue used, what matters is your heart and their effect of what you gave.
I stopped following giving in particular order, I give randomly, aside using Quivers Foundation to give, I still go out of my way to give.
If someone is looking hungry to me, I go into my house to get something for them, it touches than giving to someone to give on your behalf.
Visit Orphanage, Hospital and Prisons, they are ways of giving as well.

Don't let us get it wrong my sister, our faith is the key to closed doors,we are not bastard that we can't talk to our Creator by ourselves, if she bought that big of rice that is a sign and signal to the devil that she believes the prophet, we are a product of design and not made by mistakes, even if she want to do anything let it be to the church of the Lord. Do things for the needy at your own free mind not when you are been directed,let us with a gladsome mind praise the Lord for he is kind .perhaps we are carried out with the ttc that we even forgot to honor and worship him without not asking ,he sees all, I tell all of us now that maybe we need to choose 3days within the weeks to Praise,Appreciate and Thank him for his Mercy over us and not ask just Praise him and see if his hand is too short to deliver us.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 9:16am On Jan 16, 2019
mojisolani:

Don't let us get it wrong my sister, our faith is the key to closed doors,we are not bastard that we can't talk to our Creator by ourselves, if she bought that big of rice that is a sign and signal to the devil that she believes the prophet, we are a product of design and not made by mistakes, even if she want to do anything let it be to the church of the Lord. Do things for the needy at your own free mind not when you are been directed,let us with a gladsome mind praise the Lord for he is kind .perhaps we are carried out with the ttc that we even forgot to honor and worship him without not asking ,he sees all, I tell all of us now that maybe we need to choose 3days within the weeks to Praise,Appreciate and Thank him for his Mercy over us and not ask just Praise him and see if his hand is too short to deliver us.

I am not asking her to give as the pastor has said, all I said was even if she wants to gibe there are ways of doing it on your own, I believe you also gave at some point, and if you check I stated the ways I use in giving.
I am sorry if I have mislead her.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mojisolani: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2019
Trippleblessing:

I am not asking her to give as the pastor has said, all I said was even if she wants to gibe there are ways of doing it on your own, I believe you also gave at some point, and if you check I stated the ways I use in giving.
I am sorry if I have mislead her.

Pls don't get or quote me wrong my sister, I am not directing my message to you but to all of us that we should be careful and do at our free will. I give all the time because seeing people happy makes me happy as well , just don't want those prophets or foe like friends to direct our steps, pls don't be offended I beg you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maximus001: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
I specially thank all that have kept this thread alive since sept 2009, a lot can be learnt by just reading all your messages.
Keep encouraging and helping one another.....we need eachother in one way or the other.

Please ooo, I'll like to see testifiers from this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yessssssssss: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thank you so much, i recognise a snitch when i see one. I'll leave it at that.
Cuppymummy:
Please Madam don't mind what that person said. On this thread, and many other ttc threads all over the world, women have shared with others their diagnosis and what worked for them. Many times this has helped us to be more informed and millions have got their bfp this way.

Mamatwiny, always on point. Thanks for the info. Our love to your baby and family.

Mama Pweetiebabe, God sees your tears and is concerned about the pain you feel. Through the tears, keep reminding God of His Word.

We are also by your side in faith, praying for you, for God to restore your joy, as well as ours. For your trouble, you shall have double blessings (babies) in Jesus's Name. Amen!
I don't know what endotrioma is. Please prayerfully do whatever you need to do to be free of it and trust God that it will be successful.
There's healing for you in Jesus's Name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lusco(f): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
Truechic:

Alright ma..tanks..yes it has bin dealt with n am using a general hospital now
Hi Lusco, I'm really sorry your post hasn't gotten much attention, maybe No idea. I personally have never heard of Endom**trioma, please try to use the search button, otherwise see a good gynae preferably at a government hospital.
But I hope the Retained products have been properly dealt with?? Fertility blessings to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lusco(f): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
iwillrejoice:

Ohhh tanks ma.. I was asked to do FBC guess general hospital are preparing for DAT but truly I don't wanna go thru surgery but d size of wat I saw on d scan. Pls ur location ma?
Endometriosis on right adnexae is simply an ovarian cyst on your right ovary. I had this about 2 years ago and had surgically removed. I think it’s the same thing as chocolate cyst. You can watch it for a while and see if it begins to reduce in size , if not surgery might be your best option. All in all work with your ob/gun for the best approach. After removing mine and my hormones balanced, I conceived. I will say be prayerful and all the best. Is also tried some herbal remedies but Orji g was happening and eventually had the surgery to removed the cyst. All the best . It is well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lusco(f): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
I pray ma I really do n I know God will answer me n i know it will end in praise. Location is Lagos n am using a general hospital. Tank u ma
iwillrejoice:

I would also encourage you to go for the surgery if that’s the best option available to you after you’ve done all you can. I used all sorts of herbal remedies and supplement for a year and nothing happened till I had the surgery. I am not saying go for surgery directly,but if after trying other remedies it still remains,dear sis, brace up, get a good ob/gyn, get a go hospital (private/teaching hospital) and go for the surgery. Also be prayerful as well. It will end in praise.
Where is your location?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rose360: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hello momas....I have been tcc for the past 13 months... recently I and hubby has carried out series of test...and the report by the Dr. Is that everything is normal for both of us...the Dr had promised to put me on some drugs to assist preg in my next month cycle...now is it advisable to for me to take....natural supplement like..Vitex Fruit?? Pls other useful suggestions/prescriptions are welcome... Baby dust to all of us..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
I have not been able to post o. Anyways to the topic on grand...

Truechic:

Acacia Nilotica is not Booni. Vachellia Nilotica is Booni, same family of plants though.
Secondly, your referenced study was conducted on male rats. Booni is not for men, it is for women and it helps boost ovulation just make sure to take it during menstruation and not after.

A lot of women also got their bfp on it, go to the group DIY on facebook & you will understand better.

Truechic,
A lot of women got pregnant using booni? Where are the women? Dont just 'wave the advice or suggestion of 'do not use booni until we are certain it will not harm our fertility' away with mare words. Post references, links and all to prov that use of booni is not antifertility. I saw more than 5 different articles that shows that booni is antifertility.

Please dear mamas and papas, Booni has antifertility effects. Whether on rats or human. If it does on rats there are possibilities that it can affect humans. DO NOT USE BOONI o until proven otherwise with evidences. Please play safe. Be on the safe side and be sure you are not consuming what may harm your fertility. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Stay on the side of caution please. I spent hours upon hours and what I read is booni is Acacia Nilotica. Until proven otherwise with facts (pictures, links, articles etc) please stay away from eso ibooni. My two cents.

There lot of herbs or medication that work well for erectio.n but are detrimental to men fertility. There are better option that will help with men erectio.n and also boost fertility. Do research before taking anything. God bless all and bfps to everyone in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
RANT TIME

Am so sorry for doing this right now but i believe this the only place i can express my feelings without anybody thinking am selfish....Right now am just tired, TTC is really getting to me this days maybe because am used to been a mom, there's no place i will enter in my house with feeling my Angel's presences maybe because i refuse to re-arrange and remove his things, AF showed up today after been 2 days late. DH is really complaining am not my usual self, everyone keep asking why my weight has reduced so much but how many of them will understand me? My two elder sisters have 3kids each, My younger sis have the most charming princess have ever seen. My marriage will be 4years by May...Hubby called my mom complaining to her, she should be here by weekend, everyone is trying to be strong for me but i feel am letting them down cos i can't even be strong for myself. Am tired of wasting money on drugs God please visit me.

I know the lord and done it ones and will still do it again but am only getting impatient this days.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queenpls(f): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Good Evening mamas. ..please i really need your help ....please any mama that has serrapeptase or any drug that can help clear scar tissue in the fallopian tube to gift out ...should please help ...I don't mind if it's open or not ....I also don't mind paying for way bill ...please help me as Ttc has rendered me penniless ...thanks and God bless us all with bfp,Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mommdav:
I have not been able to post o. Anyways to the topic on grand...

Truechic,
A lot of women got pregnant using booni? Where are the women? Dont just 'wave the advice or suggestion of 'do not use booni until we are certain it will not harm our fertility' away with mare words. Post references, links and all to prov that use of booni is not antifertility. I saw more than 5 different articles that shows that booni is antifertility.

Please dear mamas and papas, Booni has antifertility effects. Whether on rats or human. If it does on rats there are possibilities that it can affect humans. DO NOT USE BOONI o until proven otherwise with evidences. Please play safe. Be on the safe side and be sure you are not consuming what may harm your fertility. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. Stay on the side of caution please. I spent hours upon hours and what I read is booni is Acacia Nilotica.
The 5 different articles you said you saw, you have not posted. The only one you posted has nothing to do with female ovulation, but male rats sperm and as I clearly stated, Booni is not for men but it boosts female ovulation.
Anyway, I don't sell Booni neither do I produce it so it's no use arguing about it.
Anyone that is curious about Booni or any other alternative remedies should please check it out on DIY group on facebook, I personally learnt a lot from there.
Don't know how to post links.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
I have been praying and fasting about it my period showed up on Monday after I had the dream on Friday.
Ronnygold:
That is power killing your babies. Each time you see such you actually conceived but it was sacrificed. I have so many experience with this until I was told the meaning by 2 different pastors in different states which I later confirmed myself. You need to stand to this.
It is not a joking matter at all o

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ronnygold(f): 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
God almighty will deliver us. The thing is, when Jesus plant babies in our womb no power can remove it. I will advise you visit page 132 to 134 of this thread, some mama's in the past discussed spiritual aspect of trying to conceive there. Please check.

wowfairy:
I have been praying and fasting about it my period showed up on Monday after I had the dream on Friday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtbiddy(f): 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2019
I have one to give out. Send me whatsapp text on 08052747096
[Qquote author=queenpls post=74822173]Good Evening mamas. ..please i really need your help ....please any mama that has serrapeptase or any drug that can help clear scar tissue in the fallopian tube to gift out ...should please help ...I don't mind if it's open or not ....I also don't mind paying for way bill ...please help me as Ttc has rendered me penniless ...thanks and God bless us all with bfp,Amen [/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queenpls(f): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
[quote author=swtbiddy post=74825842]I have one to give out. Send me whatsapp text on 08052747096
......thank you Ma ...I just sent a message to your whatsapp. ..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Healthwise17: 2:10am On Jan 17, 2019
Infertility is trying to get pregnant (with frequent intercourse) for at least a year with no success. Infertility is a condition that affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. It can happen to both males and females.

The most common causes of female infertility include problems with ovulation, damage to fallopian tubes or uterus(after pelvic infections, endometriosis and pelvic surgery), or problems with the cervix(abnormal cervical mucus can prevent the sperm from reaching the eggs or make it more difficult for the sperm to penetrate the egg). Age can also contribute to infertility because as a woman ages, her fertility tends to decrease.

Treatment for female infertility
There are effective natural health supplements recommended for infertility in females. They are solution to failed fertility problems in hospital. The following supplements are recommended to boost the fertility in females and greatly increase the chance of conceiving :

(I) Feminine Herbal Complex (x60 tablets, take 2 tablets daily)

(2) Chelated Zinc (x100 tablets, take 2 tablets daily)

(3) Vitamin E (x60 tablets, 2 tablets daily)

(4) Provitality plus (x30 sachets, take 1 sachets daily)

(5)Garlic Allium Complex (x60 tablets, take 2 daily)

There are also fertility supplements for males too.

To order for the natural health supplements, you can reach us on whatsapp on this number: 08164269252 or call directly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 5:44am On Jan 17, 2019
Lifeseed:
Fellow mummy's in the house, pls welcome me ooo. I've been ttc for 11yrs now. I know God is capable. Still trusting God. Please help me. Have adhesion, failed first ivf. Stopped seeing af after trying to treat adhesion .46yrs this year. Mama's please what do I do? Constantly feeling heat (suspecting menopause). Please house help me. I need my baby.

It's well with u mama and u'll carry ur baby. Are u in Lagos? send me a PM.

Stay positive sisters He will plant that seed (baby/babies)in ur wombs. His words concerning fruitfulness can't return back to him void.

Sprinkling baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Perculiar: 5:58am On Jan 17, 2019
queenpls:
Good Evening mamas. ..please i really need your help ....please any mama that has serrapeptase or any drug that can help clear scar tissue in the fallopian tube to gift out ...should please help ...I don't mind if it's open or not ....I also don't mind paying for way bill ...please help me as Ttc has rendered me penniless ...thanks and God bless us all with bfp,Amen
send me an email. i have to give out. i'm in lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.