Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419407 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ruffykaffy(f): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2019
Noblekids:
Happy new year to all the fruitful mothers/fathers in the house, It's really been a while but this time I'm coming with a heart full of joy and a mouth wide open with a testimony. It ended in praise ..... Praise the Lord! we are now expecting.

I stumbled on this thread while trying to understand what could cause delay in conception and I learnt so much that I even have a note from the discussions. I say a very big thank you to all the sabi mamas who were not tired of answering the numerous questions and sharing experiences.God almighty bless you exceedingly and grant all your heart desires (twins and triplets) in Jesus name Amen.

I did a lot of things that I can't tell which brought about this result; I learnt about Akamu here and incorporated it with beans into the family menu, we ordered and use fertilsan m for three months, embarked on joint fasting/prayers and declarations with dh, mum visited and specially prayed for us, took vit b6 and Omega 369 (cause of sore boobs), and personally lived a life of prayer/fasting, faith(Christ)-based declarations concerning my heritage of fertility and constant laying of hands on my womb to prophesy and call forth my kids.
In all, i return all glory to God,
Never give up cos you are next to testify in Jesus name Amen
thank you Jesus.Your are awesome.I tap and help others to tap from your testimony ,it will all go round in Jesus name amen.from now till march ending we will witness many testimony of preg.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adisababa1234: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Congratulations to u and ur DW sir! Wishn her a hitch free journey and safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen Thanks madam

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Congratulations to Noblekids and adisababa1234 . I pray God grants you a healthy pregnancy journey. Your joy shall not be cut short in Jesus name, Amen. To all fruitful mamas, our testimony is already here

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
hi mummies I need interpretation for this result
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Thank you ma you can drop the post now am grateful
sayoddy:

Ok then. Here's her number: 08067327153 (let me know when you've gotten this so i can bring down this post)

She's nurse Esther. 60years, a devoted christian, been in medical line since 40years, has taken delivery and handled infertility issues. She runs her maternity center along Agege motor road, Mushin.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Congrats adisababa1234

Saw this testimony with this same Rccg devotional posted on a fertility group on FB this morning.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrsMusty(f): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hello Sabi mamas. I've always had regular cycle nd I'm not on any medication ryt now. Af was supposed to start on Saturday but I didn't see any trace of blood till Sunday nd very little blood at dat. It's more of clear slippery mucus dat I've been seeing. Accidentally dis afternoon I noticed dat something is in my cervix. I cnt really tell wat it is but it feels smooth nd fleshy. still no blood plz has anyone experienced dis? I just want to seek opinions before going to d hospital at d end of d week. Sorry for d long post. it's just dat any abnormality scares me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adisababa1234: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
cherishyy:
Congratulations to Noblekids and adisababa1234 . I pray God grants you a healthy pregnancy journey. Your joy shall not be cut short in Jesus name, Amen. To all fruitful mamas, our testimony is already here
Amen
Thanks so much
God that said there will not be barren in the land will remember everyone ttc ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adisababa1234: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
cherishyy:
Amen
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adisababa1234: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
awesomemrs:
Congrats adisababa1234

Saw this testimony with this same Rccg devotional posted on a fertility group on FB this morning.
Yes oooo
I can't just hide it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adisababa1234: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
MrsMusty:
Hello Sabi mamas. I've always had regular cycle nd I'm not on any medication ryt now. Af was supposed to start on Saturday but I didn't see any trace of blood till Sunday nd very little blood at dat. It's more of clear slippery mucus dat I've been seeing. Accidentally dis afternoon I noticed dat something is in my cervix. I cnt really tell wat it is but it feels smooth nd fleshy. still no blood plz has anyone experienced dis? I just want to seek opinions before going to d hospital at d end of d week. Sorry for d long post. it's just dat any abnormality scares me.
You might be pregnant
Try and do pregnancy test
Congratulations in advance.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olawunmiabeni(f): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Good afternoon ma, just come back from hospital now am ask to come for tubes flushing in general hospital. Please who has done it before just want to know the procedure.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
MrsMusty:

Pls, do hpt to know if u're expecting. Fingers crossed 4 u dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Not pregnant
No fibroid seen.
Normal uterus.

A cyst was seen on your right ovary.
Also, fluid seen in your pouch of Douglas. This does not mean that you have infection. The sonographer is suggesting that you do a High Vaginal Swab to rule out PID (infection).

Mummytwins42:
hi mummies I need interpretation for this result
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please do a pregnancy test asap

MrsMusty:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Wow! God be praised. Congratulations sir

adisababa1234:
This is my ttc story
I had a low sperm count of two million and after taking drug it went to 7m and after a month it went back to 2m.Dr recommended hormonal profile which I did and this revealed I had deficiency of 3 hormone and he therefore recommended IVF that the infertility treatment may take more time.
Though every test about ma wife is ok then I conclude am the issue .
My people as at the time I went for hormonal test I already did another sperm analysis in another lab and that very day Dr recommended IVF I went to collect the result of the sperm analysis,lo and behold ma people the count had jumped to 64million.
Many of of u will ask what I used.
It increased at a time I don't take any drug but my wife and I key into the word of God.
We're a Redeemer and we're obediently and sincerely observing the ongoing fast and prayer and we postponed every treatment till after the fasting.
We attended RCCG Shiloh hour.
My wife tested this morning and it's positive
Dr gave up on us but my God had already perfected His job in our lives and wipe away our tear and silent our mockers.
My advise to all ttc mommies
Please don't give up and always carry your partner along in infertility treatment.
Hubby you might be the problem and in togetherness you will achieve a desirable result.
Please be prayerful
God will always change negative medical report about you the way He spiritually boosted my low sperm count.
Ttc is not easy though ours is less than two years but my prayers is to everyone ttc mommies is that God will settle you this very year and silent your mockers.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
A big congratulations to Noblekids and adisababa1234, may God that grant this miracle, perfect it, safe nine month and delivery.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
Congratulations Noblekids and adisababa1234. May God grant you both smooth journies and supernatural deliveries. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
adisababa1234:
This is my ttc story
I had a low sperm count of two million and after taking drug it went to 7m and after a month it went back to 2m.Dr recommended hormonal profile which I did and this revealed I had deficiency of 3 hormone and he therefore recommended IVF that the infertility treatment may take more time.
Though every test about ma wife is ok then I conclude am the issue .
My people as at the time I went for hormonal test I already did another sperm analysis in another lab and that very day Dr recommended IVF I went to collect the result of the sperm analysis,lo and behold ma people the count had jumped to 64million.
Many of of u will ask what I used.
It increased at a time I don't take any drug but my wife and I key into the word of God.
We're a Redeemer and we're obediently and sincerely observing the ongoing fast and prayer and we postponed every treatment till after the fasting.
We attended RCCG Shiloh hour.
My wife tested this morning and it's positive
Dr gave up on us but my God had already perfected His job in our lives and wipe away our tear and silent our mockers.
My advise to all ttc mommies
Please don't give up and always carry your partner along in infertility treatment.
Hubby you might be the problem and in togetherness you will achieve a desirable result.
Please be prayerful
God will always change negative medical report about you the way He spiritually boosted my low sperm count.
Ttc is not easy though ours is less than two years but my prayers is to everyone ttc mommies is that God will settle you this very year and silent your mockers.
wow,this is so great,it can only be God.Soooo happy for you. congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Happy New year mamas and papas

Congratulations to everyone that has gotten their bfps

May you all carry to terms and deliver safely in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jaymamma:
Not pregnant
No fibroid seen.
Normal uterus.

A cyst was seen on your right ovary.
Also, fluid seen in your pouch of Douglas. This does not mean that you have infection. The sonographer is suggesting that you do a High Vaginal Swab to rule out PID (infection).

thanks ma am greatful

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
I don't know how many of us noticed that all those who got their BFP, gave God His place, let us allow God take His place in our lives and in our GTC journey, our miracle will come easily and we won't even be able to say this was what I did that resulted in pregnancy.

Congratulations to every momma and papa that got BFP, please rest very well, do not do strenous work, for your shopping you can visit mama zaynie baby store, for omugwo dont worry GenyEbere and Liftedhands are gifted, we are coming right behind you to join the team. I belong to team awesome, amazing, faithfulness and excellence.

Congratulations to all of us, as we rejoice with you, we shall be celebrated too sooner than we think.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2019

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vivicintia(f): 6:31am On Feb 12, 2019
I have PCOS & am TTC plz has reproaid worked for any one here with PCOS?
Any advice to help me will be appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Jaymamma:
Wow! God be praised. Congratulations sir

Hi Jay Mama,i saw you tried sending me an email,but couldn't access it,i tried replying you not sure if you got it this,you can resend the message,pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Good morning mama,

No I didn't get your reply.

OK, will send again. Let me know if you get it.

positivemummy2:

Hi Jay Mama,i saw you tried sending me an email,but couldn't access it,i tried replying you not sure if you got it this,you can resend the message,pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2019
Resent. Did you get it?

positivemummy2:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
I don't no if i shd called dis AF or Spotting, just went to ease myself now and i saw brownish stain on my pant but no cramps or or any other PMS just d witch want to give me a suprise visit but have promised myself not to be bored this month.... Guess if AF show fully den i will continue with my Vitex, Ovacare, Vitamin E and folic acid

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
I don't no if i shd called dis AF or Spotting, just went to ease myself now and i saw brownish stain on my pant but no cramps or or any other PMS just d witch want to give me a suprise visit but have promised myself not to be bored this month.... Guess if AF show fully den i will continue with my Vitex, Ovacare, Vitamin E and folic acid

Pls do a PT test. You might be pregnant. The earlier the better.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
futuremoma34:

Pls do a PT test. You might be pregnant. The earlier the better.
ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=Jaymamma post=75651834]Resent. Did you get it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hello Loisemm/mother of Israel,please can you avail me the tradomedical woman contact at iyana Iba? Thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.