Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5402156 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
hi sabi mamas , I went to general hospital ota gynae today ,this is my first time , the doctor told me to go for hsg at the laboratory opposite the hospital, it 10k and they told me they don't give pain killers , a woman I met at the gynae that did here at the same lab said it very painful am not happy, and am not that boxed up at the moment, the doctor told me to come back with the result in two weeks time
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sayoddy(f): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
Rbae:

So so happy for you Sis. Please, change hospital asap. I use God name beg you. A good DR will give u progesterone shot and suggest a cerclage sef.Do not self medicate...i beg you. Congrats!
It's either progesterone or cerclage.
Read more http://fmfla.org/vaginal-progesterone-is-an-alternative-to-cervical-cerclage-in-women-with-a-short-cervix-and-a-history-of-preterm-birth/
Congrats Surulady. pls work with another doctor.
Wish everyone bfp

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hi Mama, please don't be afraid, hopefully all is well in there, it will just feel like a bad af cramp. I took ibuprofen and panadol extra at home before I went to do mine and no painkiller was given too.

Please just endure it and stay still/calm, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes if the person doing it knows their job well and all will be well.

God will provide the resource you need by His Grace and grant your heart desires.

It is well with you

Mummytwins42:
hi sabi mamas , I went to general hospital ota gynae today ,this is my first time , the doctor told me to go for hsg at the laboratory opposite the hospital, it 10k and they told me they don't give pain killers , a woman I met at the gynae that did here at the same lab said it very painful am not happy, and am not that boxed up at the moment, the doctor told me to come back with the result in two weeks time

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
sayoddy:

Read more http://fmfla.org/vaginal-progesterone-is-an-alternative-to-cervical-cerclage-in-women-with-a-short-cervix-and-a-history-of-preterm-birth/
Wish everyone bfp

Ok mama....yes she should work with him or change hospital if the Dr is not cooperating.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hi all!

Pls, I need a good and affordable general hospital with an experienced gynaecologist around OJO or Agbara area of Lagos State. I've only visited a female doctor whose eyes like penetrating pocket. I just want someone who can really understand my feelings and works towards achieving my happiness.

No be those ones wey no dey pity person, na only money them sabi call.

Money no dey abeg. embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Some mama's inboxed me lastyear for the Mushin woman's no. How far? Please, keep me posted.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Hi all!

Pls, I need a good and affordable general hospital with an experienced gynaecologist around OJO or Agbara area of Lagos State. I've only visited a female doctor whose eyes like penetrating pocket. I need a good gynaecologist who can really understand my feelings and works towards my happiness.

No be those ones wey no dey pity person, na only money them sabi call.

There is none there o, its either u go to Igando or Badagry. Ill choose Igando over Badagry sha.

Money no dey
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=Rbae post=75477679][/quote]

Ok mama. Thanks a lot.
Pls, do u have their contacts?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=Tripletwins222 post=75477854]

Ok mama. Thanks a lot.
Pls, do u have their contacts?

[/quote

No
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=Rbae post=75477924][/quote]

Ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
DoubleJ19:

i mix warm water, lemon and little quantity of sodium bicarbonate and drink it evry morning on empty stomach...
you can google ( detoxification with lemon and sodium bicarbonate)

Hi
Please is sodium bicarbonate the same thing as bicarbonate soda, or baking powder?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DoubleJ19(f): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:

Hi
Please is sodium bicarbonate the same thing as bicarbonate soda, or baking powder?
its same as bicarbonate of soda bt its not baking powder

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
orney:
God is still on the throne, u will smile soon.. Don't stop trying sis
thanks ma! God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
DoubleJ19:

its same as bicarbonate of soda bt its not baking powder

OK thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mummytwins42:

Haba, they should give pain killers at least now, however, just picture your twin and tell yourself that if any woman can do it, you can too
E de pain sha but some people don do am upto 5 times.
wishing u the very best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 5:20am On Feb 07, 2019
zarammum:
Hello my people. Congratulations to those who recently got their BFP. You will carry to term.. Amen

Please my people. where can I get Ubiquinol and how much is it. Between Vitex and evergreen supplement for women, which gives better result.

Has anyone who was diagnosed of block tubes had her tubes open by using serrepaptase.

God bless us all.

TRY JUMIA OR KONGA, for ubiquinol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2019
thank you so much i really wish i can registere at a general hospital but my work wont give me time cry i dont know what to do sef

PLEASE I URGENTLY NEED A COUNSELOR PREFERABLY A FEMALE IF ANYONE HAS CONTACT KINDLY SHARE WITH ME. THANK YOU.
sayoddy:

Wish everyone bfp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 11:32am On Feb 07, 2019
Waaaooowwww! Its a season of pregnancy! yah!!!!
Congrats to all preggo mamas,it shall end in Thanksgiving, may this season visit every hungry womb in Jesus name.
Let's keep looking on to Jesus, d Author and Finisher of our Faith.

Its well sisters,Hold on

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Congrats to all the BFP mamas more rain O God!

pls our sabi sabi and experienced mamas between ubiquinol, DHEA and Co-q which is more effective for increase egg reserve and health?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gurusubai7(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please I need mumihaja 's number.

Need to buy some supplements. PM'd her, no response since yesterday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
God bless you

Thehomemaker:
Hi Mama, Our Sabi mamas will help with the vitex/evergreen question

but please check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/749722/there-solution-blocked-tubes/28#75330136 for testimonies on the use of serrapeptase for block tubes

castor oil massage and a teaspoon of black seed oil in the morning also helps but you should alternate the use of serrapeptase and black seed oil because both are blood thinners.

Please check any big pharmacy like medplus, health plus or healthrite, if you have any around you for the Ubiquinol.

Lots of Baby dust to you!

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thank you dear.

TRY JUMIA OR KONGA, for ubiquinol[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sayoddy(f): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Surulady:
thank you so much i really wish i can registere at a general hospital but my work wont give me time cry i dont know what to do sef

PLEASE I URGENTLY NEED A COUNSELOR PREFERABLY A FEMALE IF ANYONE HAS CONTACT KINDLY SHARE WITH ME. THANK YOU.

What's your location? You can use an experienced midwife along side to suit your time.
I can refer one if you're in mainland.

Do not fret. The Lord who has started this pregnancy with you is faithful to carry it on to completion.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Twinee08: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please who knows any good gynae in Anambra?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hi mama, please reply my pm so I can send number to you.

Jaymamma:
Please I need mumihaja 's number.

Need to buy some supplements. PM'd her, no response since yesterday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thanks so much mama. I've replied.

Thehomemaker:
Hi mama, please reply my pm so I can send number to you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hi mama, you can steal this deal on this IG page fertilitycareafrica for ubiquinol today or any other thursday/check for more details on their page and website.

zarammum:
Thank you dear.

TRY JUMIA OR KONGA, for ubiquinol

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thehomemaker:
Hi mama, you can steal this deal on this IG page fertilitycareafrica for ubiquinol today or any other thursday/check for more details on their page and website.

not such a steal, 200mg ubiquinol 90 tabs is 17k on jumia.
research says that 200mg is the recommended avg dosage

question: is agbalumo/udara/star fruit safe in the 2ww/wk you are expecting menses?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by painless: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
Good day all,
Pls am elderly woman asked me to stop eating sugar cane since am ttc. My question is this " Does sugar cane have anything to do with conception?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Skene4: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
ALENTINE SALES!!!!
Cure premature ejaculation,Increase the size of your cassava.No side effect.
promo price:4500
After promo:9000
CALL OR WHATSAPP +2348184286015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FourStar(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2019
Hello, I have seen in this forum folic acid been recommended. What is it use for? And does it have any side effect and what's d procedure to use it (ie before AF, during AF or after AF and dosage) What drug can one use to aid ovulation. What is d cause of scanty AF and what can one do to make it flow normal? Urgent reply Pls. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.