Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425199 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kanuisagoat: 7:53am On Feb 08, 2019
positivemummy2:
Hello People, sorry,it's going to be a lengthy post,want us all to learn from this please,i want to implore us all to be very careful when it comes to visiting Doctors and also it's good to make inquiries ourselves,dont let any Doctor push you into doing things you are not convinced of,remember,the joy of having Children is ours not the Doctors.
,The Hospital I use just changed their lead gynaecologist,i was at the hospital about two weeks ago because i went to complain to the Doctor about my scanty period,he saw my history and how I had a myomectomy early last year,he then said the wall of my enemies womb is partially closed as a result of one Endo scratching I did middle of last year,, hence the scanty period,i said wetin, from frying pan to fire,wall of womb closed bawo,it's not my portion in Jesus name.
I was already crying,he then said that's why conception has not occured that he will do a procedure for me the following day,enter into my womb and open the walls,,then place something in it,like for three months , the "something"is supposed to prevent conception from happening so that it will heal. then remove it after three months.
Despite my predicament,i asked him,Doctor isn't there some sort of test to confirm what you are saying,he said he is so sure,no need of testing,that it's HSG that can confirm it which might mean wasting of time..I told him okay,....
My dear sisters,i left the hospital in tears,i was now thinking,isnt it better to just confirm this thing ,I went to another hospital,saw a gynae,did Sonohsg and two TVs,lo and behold,nothing is wrong with my womb o,perfectly fine,no scarring,no adhesion,na my enemies womb close not mine.
That's how this Doctor would have made me do another mini operation ,without making proper investigations and placing something in me for three months that will not allow my twins come in time,infact I don't know if I should report him to the hospital management.just imagine ,I didn't try another hospital.
May God help we GTC women.Baby dust to us all

Why not get a third opinion, don't be carried away because the second doctor told you what you wanted to hear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Surulady: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2019
Thank you ma,am in mainland
sayoddy:

What's your location? You can use an experienced midwife along side to suit your time.
I can refer one if you're in mainland.

Do not fret. The Lord who has started this pregnancy with you is faithful to carry it on to completion.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taurus2604(f): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2019
Am currently going through the same. My regular hospital did TVS and SonoHSG for me and found adhession/ ashermans syndrome. My IVF doctor asked if I don't menstrate monthly that I should forget the adhesion. Have read a lot about adhesion and it's not good for conception. Am so lost...I was suppose to start my cycle this month. Am now running from pillar to post...some gynae are suggesting Laparoscopy, some Hysteroscopy. Another one suggested adhesiolysis.. putting something in my womb for 2weeks... Am just tired of the whole situation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ruffykaffy(f): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2019
hello fruitful mama,pls i need word of encouragement ,life has not be easy with this issue at all,at times I find it difficult to pray.this journey has turn my innocent soul to jealousy, hatred ,sadist and malice soul many time I feel the whole world is falling on me,like two wives my hubby younger brother marry before are now mothers,,,,O Lord this shame is just too much for me to bear.our financial status is not helping matter.if you see money to walk this journey just count yourself lucky
am just tired ,people in my area are now using my problem to describe me even little kid they gave birth yesterday called me aunty
Lord am tired of b calling aunty ooo please God let my own kid call me mummy

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Hi all!

Pls, I need a good and affordable general hospital with an experienced gynaecologist around OJO or Agbara area of Lagos State. I've only visited a female doctor whose eyes like penetrating pocket. I just want someone who can really understand my feelings and works towards achieving my happiness.

No be those ones wey no dey pity person, na only money them sabi call.

Money no dey abeg. embarassed
If you dont mind den i will say u visit Badagry GH, they have few gyneacologist there who are really good. I was using there myself but i got pregnant, thinking of going back self

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2019
ruffykaffy:
hello fruitful mama,pls i need word of encouragement ,life has not be easy with this issue at all,at times I find it difficult to pray.this journey has turn my innocent soul to jealousy, hatred ,sadist and malice soul many time I feel the whole world is falling on me,like two wives my hubby younger brother marry before are now mothers,,,,O Lord this shame is just too much for me to bear.our financial status is not helping matter.if you see money to walk this journey just count yourself lucky
am just tired ,people in my area are now using my problem to describe me even little kid they gave birth yesterday called me aunty
Hang on, though it seems tough.
God will definitely come through for you.
We shall all testify soonest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2019
ruffykaffy:

Do not fret dear sister. Though it has tarried, your children will be here soon. Giving up is not an option. May God wipe your tears and make your joy full soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ruffykaffy(f): 11:48am On Feb 08, 2019
MGeey:

Do not fret dear sister. Though it has tarried, your children will be here soon. Giving up is not an option. May God wipe your tears and make your joy full soon.
thank you ma,I really appreciate your word of encouragement, God bless ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iListen(f): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
ruffykaffy:

Keep up the faith sis...God will come through for you soonest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good morning house!a friend of mine introduced me to freeflow,please i want to know if anyone have used the freeflow capsule
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by caridi(f): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
I've been a silent member of this thread and I have this to say. Pls mothers try to stay on products that don't contain bleaching or lightening agents. I made this mistake. I was using clinic clear...hmmm. Then for drugs. Pls I beg u in God's name, don't self medicate. I remember self medicating on folic acid, I heard its good but it changed my circle from 22 days to 36 days...also pls, no matter what u do, don't give d devil power by thinking your difficulty in trying to conceive is tied to some spiritual attack. The devil almost made me believe I was under an attack. But I kicked that though away from my heart. Again, understand your circle... don't miss your ovulation day. when u start seeing sticky discharge pls BD with DH. On the day the egg will b released in you, if u pay close attention to your body, u will know. On the day ur body releases d egg, u will feel a sharp pain at your side or your lower abdomen. the pls when u feel this, BD... Again, pls refrain from all these things they grind in bottle for u to drink. After trying to conceive for so long, one day I was angry, I pack all d folic acid and threw away, fling my cream in bush...and started living my life normally. I only had sex twice that month and that was the first day I saw d sticky discharge and 2 days later when I felt d sharp pain by my side (showing that I ovulated that day). Just twice, and mommies, I'm pregnant. Sometimes let go and let God. Stop trying and give God the chance to be God. May God cause your wombs to open and bear twins and more in Jesus name.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by veneza(f): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
caridi:
I've been a silent member of this thread and I have this to say. Pls mothers try to stay on products that don't contain bleaching or lightening agents. I made this mistake. I was using clinic clear...hmmm. Then for drugs. Pls I beg u in God's name, don't self medicate. I remember self medicating on folic acid, I heard its good but it changed my circle from 22 days to 36 days...also pls, no matter what u do, don't give d devil power by thinking your difficulty in trying to conceive is tied to some spiritual attack. The devil almost made me believe I was under an attack. But I kicked that though away from my heart. Again, understand your circle... don't miss your ovulation day. when u start seeing sticky discharge pls BD with DH. On the day the egg will b released in you, if u pay close attention to your body, u will know. On the day ur body releases d egg, u will feel a sharp pain at your side or your lower abdomen. the pls when u feel this, BD... Again, pls refrain from all these things they grind in bottle for u to drink. After trying to conceive for so long, one day I was angry, I pack all d folic acid and threw away, fling my cream in bush...and started living my life normally. I only had sex twice that month and that was the first day I saw d sticky discharge and 2 days later when I felt d sharp pain by my side (showing that I ovulated that day). Just twice, and mommies, I'm pregnant. Sometimes let go and let God. Stop trying and give God the chance to be God. May God cause your wombs to open and bear twins and more in Jesus name.

Learnt from this post and I hope it works for me.
Sometimes let go and let God. Stop trying and give God the chance to be God.
I will share my testimonies IJNP, Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
caridi:

Amen!
Thanks a lot mama. Congratulations on your victory over TTC.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
If you dont mind den i will say u visit Badagry GH, they have few gyneacologist there who are really good. I was using there myself but i got pregnant, thinking of going back self

Thanks for your suggestion sis. Please, how do I go there and when is d right day and time to see them? Do u have any of their contact pls? Hope they don't charge much sha? Sorry 4 my questions ooo! Just want to know before going pls.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
caridi:
Congratulations Mama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ruffykaffy(f): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
thanks to all the mama here,you really don't know how your word encouragement helped me.gaskiya it is not easy.God Almighty will make us to laugh again because if u really look at this mata at times 70% of couple that deeply love themselves devil normally use this issue to tempt ,as the Lord liveth we shall carry our babies this year 2019,let me hear a thunderous hallelujah ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
I can't wait to be calling mummy oluwayomife oluwabamise Richard.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
kanuisagoat:

Why not get a third opinion, don't be carried away because the second doctor told you what you wanted to hear.
A Doctor who never carried out a test to confirm what's wrong,and hey,i didnt even tell the Dr at the second hospital about what the 1st Dr told me,he was even the one that raised the idea of doing those tests not me,so it isn't about what I want to hear
By the special Grace of God,i am fine.
Thank you,please don't quote me again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Thanks for your suggestion sis. Please, how do I go there and when is d right day and time to see them? Do u have any of their contact pls? Hope they don't charge much sha? Sorry 4 my questions ooo! Just want to know before going pls.
They see patient every Monday, just enter a bus from ojo or Agbara to Badagry roundabout den pick a bike to general hospital, they don't charge much @ all i think all u need is open a folder at d OPD den dey will transfer u to gynea, d money u will spend for test.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
ruffykaffy:
Maybe this is all a figment of your imagination. You think people are mocking you? I tell you they have much more problems they are dealing with on a daily basis. Just let go of your worries and let God take the lead in your life!
The fact that some other women birth their kids before you doesn't mean they are better than you, we are each running a different race!

I used to think like this before but the moment I let everything Go my burden become lifted, I now feel so light and happy, I no longer care whether all the world is out to mock me. Just live each day as it comes. May God grant all our hearts desires soon.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kanuisagoat: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
positivemummy2:

A Doctor who never carried out a test to confirm what's wrong,and hey,i didnt even tell the Dr at the second hospital about what the 1st Dr told me,he was even the one that raised the idea of doing those tests not me,so it isn't about what I want to hear
By the special Grace of God,i am fine.
Thank you,please don't quote me again

No vex mama, was only looking out for you.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ruffykaffy(f): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
UmmuFareed:

Maybe this is all a figment of your imagination. You think people are mocking you? I tell you they have much more problems they are dealing with on a daily basis. Just let go of your worries and let God take the lead in your life!
The fact that some other women birth their kids before you doesn't mean they are better than you, we are each running as different race!

I used to think like this before but the moment I let everything Go my burden become lifted, I now feel so light and happy, I no longer care whether all the world is out to mock me. May God grant all our hearts desires soon.
thanks ma,am not thinking that people are mocking me,but what am saying was that people are using it to describe me have witness it myself.you will understand it better if u nave stay in a area where majority are jobless full house wives

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hi mamas so much as been happening in my life but i am grateful that i am still standing. Congrats to every mama with a big positive may God be with you on this journey.
Pls mamas is there any way to put an end to sore breast before periods? Today is Cd 26 of a 30 day cycle yet I have been experiencing sorry breasts since monday! I am really tired of it, i have tried vito6
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
ruffykaffy:
thanks ma,am not thinking that people are mocking me,but what am saying was that people are using it to describe me have witness it myself.you will understand it better if u nave stay in a area where majority are jobless full house wives
The same people that describe you with your predicament today will call you by your children's name soonest by God's grace. Just ignore them ma, don't let their words get to you.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmuFareed: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
wowfairy:
Hi mamas so much as been happening in my life but i am grateful that i am still standing. Congrats to every mama with a big positive may God be with you on this journey.
Pls mamas is there any way to put an end to sore breast before periods? Today is Cd 26 of a 30 day cycle yet I have been experiencing sorry breasts since monday! I am really tired of it, i have tried vito6
Sore boobs is one of the PMS sign, it could also indicate early pregnancy. Have you been experiencing this with your previous cycles? If this is all new it might be that your twins are already baking.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thanks ma'am for responding, its not the first time i am experiencing but its worse this time
UmmuFareed:

Sore boobs is one of the PMS sign, it could also indicate early pregnancy. Have you been experiencing this with your previous cycles? If this is all new it might be that your twins are already baking.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
They see patient every Monday, just enter a bus from ojo or Agbara to Badagry roundabout den pick a bike to general hospital, they don't charge much @ all i think all u need is open a folder at d OPD den dey will transfer u to gynea, d money u will spend for test.

OK dear. Thanks once again. I really do appreciate ur prompt response and concern. I will give there a try. Please, what does OPD stand for?

Wishn u a sticky BFP soonest dear. Nahum 1:9 is your portion, and Exodus 23:26 will surely speak 4 u this time. It's well with u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
migeoart:
Good morning house!a friend of mine introduced me to freeflow,please i want to know if anyone have used the freeflow capsule

Hi. I have used it. I read some wonderful testimonies on it on fb and my mom in law said it worked for some of her staffs and she got them for me. I can't say if it worked for me or not because period I never see. Bfp I never see. I hope it works for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
wowfairy:

I use to experience that as well but since I started taking serrapeptase for adhesion, I no longer experience it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Wellnessclinic: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2019
It will end in praise. Have you tried some Kedi Supplements? At times the body needs some natural catalysts to activate them. If you don't mind, can we chat on WhatsApp? 08064406846. I am a supplement healthcare consultant and by God's grace, you will share your testimony in another 9months. It is well sis

ruffykaffy:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2019
cinderellashoes:

Hi. I have used it. I read some wonderful testimonies on it on fb and my mom in law said it worked for some of her staffs and she got them for me. I can't say if it worked for me or not because period I never see. Bfp I never see. I hope it works for you.
oh wow thanks maybe u reach out to their doctors!i wish u BFP soonest!if nothing happens till month end might give it a try

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyjosh: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tripletwins222:

OK dear. Thanks once again. I really do appreciate ur prompt response and concern. I will give there a trial. Please, [/b]what does OPD stand for?[b]
OPD means Out patient Department. It's the section of the hospital where patients are attended to.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mercyjosh:

OPD means Out patient Department. It's the section of the hospital where patients are attended to.

OK mama. Thanks a lot dear. No mind jjc like me joor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.