Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401549 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sewasaunt:

I seriously don't know why I took part in your poll but abeg oga, ply your trade elsewhere.
There are real professionals mamas can contact if need be not some uncertified 'medical professional'.
If you are so interested, create your own thread, let whoever wants your assessments contact you there but leave this place sane for women who have enough to deal with abeg.
Thank you

I support you mama, these man should go elsewhere Abeg... He is not welcome here.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adexmerry: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Twinee08:
Before diving into drugs, I will advice you and DH to do preliminary test and ovulation monitoring for some months. That will give you an idea of what you are dealing with.

My 2 cents
I wish I knew this earlier.

thanks a lot.. I will discuss this with my doctor

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Misturah09(f): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pls kindly pls help me read my results I don't really understand have been following this page for years pls mothers help me am scared

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=Misturah09 post=76142816]Pls kindly pls help me read my results I don't really understand

Hey mama,its better u write it out, d camera shook while snapping making it blurry n impossible to read let alone interpret.

Baby dusts.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by evagreen87(f): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mychildren. I trust your case is settled in Jesus name, Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilyjudy(f): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Please can someone help me to read this result? Its a TVS Result that I did today the day 6 of my cycle. I decided to go for the scan because I saw my period on the 1st of January and another on the 22nd of the same month. Later this month, it came on the 17th of this month and lasted for two day and half. Attached is the result.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lilyjudy:
Please can someone help me to read this result? Its a TVS Result that I did today the day 6 of my cycle. I decided to go for the scan because I saw my period on the 1st of January and another on the 22nd of the same month. Later this month, it came on the 17th of this month and lasted for two day and half. Attached is the result.

Interpretation to your result sheet:
UTERUS(Womb):

1) Your uterus carries normal size and dimension.
2)The small hypoechoic nodules denote growth of soft tissues or mass located both in the front(anterior) and back(posterior) of the muscle layer of your uterus.
3)Though the level of thickness of your endometrium( Womb lining) is within a functional limit.

OVARIES:

1) Follicular cyst shows you are in your reproductive age.
2) An ovulation was on and on both side though the right showed a high tense to.

Finally, you can see you have a fibroid( as a soft tissue) located in the muscle layer of your womb. And then the Follicular cyst.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lilyjudy(f): 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=2Ballz post=76158658]

Interpretation to your result sheet:
UTERUS(Womb):
Thanks and God bless you richly. Grant you glorious babies according to your desire in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hello
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dbeauty(f): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Omojudy:
Hello

Hi mama!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Father Lord this forum is too quiet, shower us with the rain of bfp we pray in Jesus name.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
dbeauty:

Hi mama!
I hail you!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
dbeauty:

Hi mama!
I hail you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chicago77(f): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
AMEN
Nicejo:
Father Lord this forum is too quiet, shower us with the rain of bfp we pray in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nicejo:

Amen Lord. Our hope is in You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nicejo:

Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Misturah09(f): 5:25am On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=Starmummy post=76144336], good morning pls I need an immediately reply thanks
Uterus>am having a moderate uterus seen with normal myometrial echotextue measuring 89mm AP
Ovaries>both ovaries appears normal
Adnexea>free
Pouch of Douglas>there is fluid in the pod
Advice to do hvs have done the hvs will notify u soon unable to sleep that y am able to upload this thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by royaltown: 6:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Pls.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2019
dbeauty:

Hi mama!
How have you been dear?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 8:48am On Feb 28, 2019
royaltown:
Please kindly help interprete these results, thanks.
Thankfully the sperm is of good quality.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by royaltown: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2019
Thanks so much, what about mine? coolThanks so much, what about mine?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gurusubai7(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2019
HOW DO WE MAINTAIN GOOD HEALTH?

Interesting question. As human beings, we live in two worlds. One is visible and the other is invisible. We can only enjoy perfect health if we carry the two worlds along. For most people, the achievement of good health means;

Eat healthy, because what you eat is closely linked to your health.
Get regular exercise.
Practice safe sex.
Don’t smoke or use tobacco.
Limit how much alcohol you drink.

Most importantly visit your doctor for regular checkups, because preventive care can detect disease or prevent illness before they commence. Doing all the aforementioned does not guarantee good health. We are souls temporarily clothed in human flesh, we are constantly surrounded and influenced by spiritual entities, our good or evil inclinations, attracts and retains spiritual entities around us. Therefore, if you are keen on maintaining good health, you must learn thought control.

Most people, fail to realize strength, weakness, health and disease etc. are often the resultant effects of thoughts. In summation, if you crave for good health you must carry along the two worlds in which you reside.

For more, kindly visit my website on www.gurudeseyesubai.org
subscribe to my youtube chanel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4E-EvdwsDQHdcd_BsAdyw?view_as=subscriber
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iaswellness: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Flakky26:
just to confirm the effectiveness of https://iaswellnesscentre.ng herbal drugs for infertility. do we have any testimony here ? has anyone used any of the fertility kits attached

Yes please check: https://iaswellnesscentre.ng/testimonials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tpapi: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2019
Omojudy:

Thankfully the sperm is of good quality.
d résult showed à sperm count of 14million, can pregnancy be achieved with dat count
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2019
Mummytwins42:
Hi my sabi mamas I just had my hsg test today, it wasn't that painful but i had cramp like pains sha, but the lab guy said my result is OK, he said am I sure I haven't taken in before and is my menstruation regular, I don't know why he asked those questions but am going back next week for my results, am scared sha

Why did he asked u to come back for your result? You should get results immediately.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Mummytwins42:
Hi my sabi mamas I just had my hsg test today, it wasn't that painful but i had cramp like pains sha, but the lab guy said my result is OK, he said am I sure I haven't taken in before and is my menstruation regular, I don't know why he asked those questions but am going back next week for my results, am scared sha
Please don't be scared, if the lab guy said everything is okay please go with the good news and also believe in your heart that everything is okay.
baby to you and all my wonderful mamas here.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
As this month comes to an end, so shall all our problems and worries come to an end in Jesus name, Amen.

May March bring in plenty BFP here,
This is our year of double double
Our year of recovering that which the enemy have taking from us
we shall be victorious and have a new song in our mouth this year in Jesus name, Amen.
I kw the waiting is not easy, but i also want you to kw that his ways are not our ways and he word say that NON shall be barren in the land.
2019 is a year of good and great things here in Jesus name, Amen.
Have a wonderful day ahead all and remain blessed.
Love you all mama's.
One love.
Baby dust.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Amen!

Thanks Mama Kamsi!

[quote author=4realwoman post=76216798]As this month comes to an end, so shall all our problems and worries come to an end in Jesus name, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nicejo:
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olawunmiabeni(f): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Good afternoon mas, I went for hydrotubation yesterday thanks God everything is ok.please what can I do to help me get pregnant soom

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by adunola03(f): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
4realwoman:
As this month comes to an end, so shall all our problems and worries come to an end in Jesus name, Amen.

Our year of recovering that which the enemy have taking from us
we shall be victorious and have a new song in our mouth this year in Jesus name, Amen.
I kw the waiting is not easy, but i also want you to kw that his ways are not our ways and he word say that NON shall be barren in the land.
2019 is a year of good and great things here in Jesus name, Amen.
Have a wonderful day ahead all and remain blessed.
Love you all mama's.
One love.
Baby dust.
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.