Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398144 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Goldenheart002:
LovethYem

My sis, how do u want ur blessings? Singleton, double, triplets or more? Start rejoicing ma as u await a special testimony dat will shock u. God has answered ur prayers, just believe and accept.........

To other brethern in God's waiting room, our miracle has arrived and cannot be hijacked by any evil agents. Let's just create a day or two for no other thing than praises. Some of our blessings are hidden in thanksgivings

As you speak i claimed Triplet and i will come here to share my testimony i believe in the word of your mouth cos is from God.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
bunmi111

Is there any particular reason you are avoiding surgery? Financial, religious or personal reasons?

From my point of view, surgery would be yout best bet. The fibroids are already so large and numerous.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
Goldenheart002:
LovethYem

My sis, how do u want ur blessings? Singleton, double, triplets or more? Start rejoicing ma as u await a special testimony dat will shock u. God has answered ur prayers, just believe and accept.........

To other brethern in God's waiting room, our miracle has arrived and cannot be hijacked by any evil agents. Let's just create a day or two for no other thing than praises. Some of our blessings are hidden in thanksgivings
@goldenheart002 youve spoken well atimes all we need to do is fill our mouth with praises to God to unlock our long awaiting testimony
there is power in praises smiley

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by funkeyuche: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
everyone my name is ELIJAH, Age 22 ,Sex male. I stay on the island @ Ajah, Thomas estate,Lagos.Am seriously in need of weekend jobs Saturdays & sunday be it ushering,services,cleaning etc
I am willing to do your work for you really well and okay,I already have a weekday job,but i budget a certain amount of money which from my weekdays earning it will take long to get...I don't do anything with my weekends which i think I need to utilize the time and at least earn with it if I want to get what I want.
Call : 0.7.0.8.0.9.1.9.3.8.4
Please am really serious about these, Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bumpercn: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
wink
Arlington:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this for women who are still waiting for a child, who have tried for a long time, have suffered miscarriages, still births  and  are trying to find alternative ways of having a child.

In our culture it is really difficult to talk about this as people are ashamed or don't know who to trust  and are just generally confused. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and i am still on this journey i believe that i will  smileybe a mother some day.

We believe in Nigeria after 2 years  and no child you have major issues especially from your village but i know that is not always true.

So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy.
(My own bundle of joy was born December 2010 nothing is impossible with God)

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
Olawunmiabeni:
ma ,am at iyana isolo am interested

The supplements has been given out ma'am. Sorry mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
Positivemummy2, Mgeey and all mamas that got their bfp, I say congratulations. Wish you healthy and happy 9 months.... amen.

Our heavenly Father, remember me and all GTC mamas here in Jesus name, amen.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Goldenheart002:
LovethYem

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omalichay: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
I want to thank awesomemrs for gifting me with d supplements she put up for giveaway.she said she had a pack of 5 tablets of ovacare but she added a full pack of ovacare.i am so happy at her kind gesture. God bless you awesomely ma.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
motic2:

@goldenheart002 youve spoken well atimes all we need to do is fill our mouth with praises to God to unlock our long awaiting testimony
there is power in praises smiley

Yes oh my sis, as hard as it seems all we just might need is the praise God for d blessings we've received, d ones coming and d ones yet to come and the Lord will shock us with testimonies because He's a faithful God

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Goldenheart002:
LovethYem

Amen!
Let me also tap into this prayer.

Mama d mama, oya come and speak into my life too as AF wanted to ruin my day. It started today after giving me false hope. I wanted to cry but later summoned courage to continue pushing until something positive happens. Who am I to question God

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Goldenheart002:
LovethYem

With thanksgiving I receive my twins as birthday gift for my husband and I whose birthday is this month. Thank you Jesus

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
Congrats to all the preggy mamas @mgeey and positivemummy2, I tap into this blessing ooo... Sis Goldenheart002 I saw the post that day, said amen and keyed into it. May this blessing go round and may our joy not be cut short

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Amen!
Let me also tap into this prayer.

Mama d mama, oya come and speak into my life too as AF wanted to ruin my day. It started today after giving me false hope. I wanted to cry but later summoned courage to continue pushing until something positive happens. Who am I to question God

Don't be moved by AF dat show face today, it's absolutely normal and acceptable for AF to come to announce to u dat she's preparing for dat compulsory 9months sabbatical leave which is starting soon, abi wetin u think? grin grin Don't worry, when u start seeking FP methods, u will remember d years dat had been eaten by d locusts and realize God is faithful kiss kiss

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
happymummy:

With thanksgiving I receive my twins as birthday gift for my husband and I whose birthday is this month. Thank you Jesus

AMEN and AMEN, so be it in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenheart002(f): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
mummykyrti:
Congrats to all the preggy mamas @mgeey and positivemummy2, I tap into this blessing ooo... Sis Goldenheart002 I saw the post that day, said amen and keyed into it. May this blessing go round and may our joy not be cut short

Amen in Jesus name, we will all be drenched by dis wonderful rain and it doesn't matter who wants it to happen or not for it has happened

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
Goldenheart002:

Amen in Jesus name, we will all be drenched by dis wonderful rain and it doesn't matter who wants it to happen or not for it has happened
amen!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
My God, congratulations to positivemummy2, am so happy for you. Wishing you a healthy nine and safe delivery in Jesus name. Once again, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Goldenheart002:
LovethYem

Amen o. I receive my double blessing in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Goldenheart002:

Don't be moved by AF dat show face today, it's absolutely normal and acceptable for AF to come to announce to u dat she's preparing for dat compulsory 9months sabbatical leave which is starting soon, abi wetin u think? grin grin Don't worry, when u start seeking FP methods, u will remember d years dat had been eaten by d locusts and realize God is faithful kiss kiss

Amen oo!
It will surely come to pass soon.
Thanks a lot mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jaymamma: 3:01am On Mar 13, 2019
Yes, we all shall be blessed with a massive rain of BFPs in our midst now....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 3:22am On Mar 13, 2019
positivemummy2:
It's a BFP
I am pregnant
The Lord has turned my mourning into dancing
I burst into tears his morning when the nurses told me,i saw those two lines staring at me
God,who am I that you are mindful of me
I am still in shock
I am going to become a mother
the Devil has been put to shame in my life
I believe what the Lord has started in my life,He is faithful to fulfill it

Congratulations ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 3:26am On Mar 13, 2019
Jaymamma:
Yes, we all shall be blessed with a massive rain of BFPs in our midst now....
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Promoseason: 4:25am On Mar 13, 2019
We are suppliers of dry Tigernut (25 custard rubber) and Dabino / Dates 100kg. Our prices are affordable & attractive.

Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
Our location: Lagos State, Nigeria
We also make/do delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 13, 2019
Goldenheart002:

Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Misturah09(f): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2019
Mama pls no one answer my question pls oh am worried my menstrual flows is much than the previous month I don't knw if its the tarivid nd mycoten insert that am using, pls mama pray for me too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2019
Good morning mamas. Pls who has heard of or used free flow herbal capsule? I need reviews. It claims to boost ovulation, prevent ovarian failure and normalize irregular period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olujanny: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2019
Hello fruitful mamas. Please has anyone done HSG at Afriglobal? I've been referred there for HSG and Hormonal assay. I'm nervous I must admit. And they said I should come for the hormonal assay on CD21 only but I thought it should be CD3 and CD21. What was their service like especially for HSG? God bless us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tpapi: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
what drugs or herbs can one take to boost sperm motility
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rose360: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Congrats dear,I m do happy for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rose360: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Rose360:
Congrats dear,I m so happy for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rose360: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Amen]

(1) (2) (3) ... (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.