Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394789 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=Khaffi post=76742563][/quote] Also be sure you don't have an infection, as the egg white can trigger it the more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 2Ballz(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Damsyangel23:
Hello house am new here am 24 yes ...been diagnose since 2014 with pcos hardly see my period..I have been taking provera and progynova but I had to stop early last year due to heavy bleeding whenever I take them. Have been trying to conceive since last year someone recommend me to take ovaboost and metformin so I dunno if anyone has taken it and it worked ? Please help a sister �
It has been proved helpful to the best of my knowledge but trying to use it without a doctor's inclination or advice is not appreciable on my side.
Seek a doctor's opinion on it.
So far so good how much have you done to improve in yourself with respect to the situation at hand?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TemitopeAlways(f): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
Fvine:

It shouldn't have a negative effect. But if you're so worried and want to be safe, take during the first 2 weeks of your cycle and stop after ovulation.

Madam Fvine...Quite awhile... Good to hear from you. Our God never sleep nor slumber, He will surely answers all of us in Jesus name.
Jaymamma.. I read your write-up so on point. I screenshot it I put it on my status.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Damsyangel23(f): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
2Ballz:

It has been proved helpful to the best of my knowledge but trying to use it without a doctor's inclination or advice is not appreciable on my side.
Seek a doctor's opinion on it.
So far so good how much have you done to improve in yourself with respect to the situation at hand?
took natural herbs to try regulate it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kashamadupe0906: 1:01am On Mar 18, 2019
Have u great week ahead.

For your Monitor screen Baby Monitor

https://www.nairaland.com/5071835/wireless-digital-video-baby-monitor
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 6:09am On Mar 18, 2019
Flakky26:
Can i get testimonies from.anyone that has used libracin.herbal products beforeto treat interrtility and bacteria infection issues www.libracin.com .

Waiting for responses
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 8:54am On Mar 18, 2019
Fvine:

Go ahead please. I doubt it will affect fertility. Sorry for the Ulcer pains. Feel better soon.
Thanks Ma.
God has answered our prayers for fertility. We just await it's manifestation, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 9:32am On Mar 18, 2019
cutiereborn:

Thanks for your response.
However, my cycle is another thing entirely, very irregular, so I guess I would just take it cos the ulcer pains, is something else.
Mama add blackseed oil to this too. You may never talk of ulcer again.

Jote to all; Pls don't do the fermented tumeric combo. It's not good for ulcer patients. If you must do them, boil per time you want to use it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2019
nneejima:

please ma go for surgery, the fibroid z big in sizes & also big in numbers. forget all dz adverts of eliminating fibroid naturally 98% of them are scam.please time waits for nobody. Go for surgery

Surgery is a faster way no doubt but fibroids can shrink and will shrink if you take the right steps.
I have seen them shrink. i have seen them breakaway from the womb and drop out.

Simple steps like keeping your body Alkaline can shrink fibroid. Cutting out sugar, junks and less of carbohydrates , you will see the mm or cm values drop gradually.
Talking from experience.

If anyone should go for surgery please remember to follow up with serrapeptase and co, to avoid adhesion and scaring the womb and surrounding organs. A repeat hsg after surgery is recommended too to ensure the cut didn't affect any part of the reproductive organs. And pls don't just go to any doctor because it's cheaper with them. Look out for reviews. Pray before you go.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2019
Happy new week mamas. Wishing you all a blessed and fruitful week in Jesus name, Amen. Let the peace of God envelope your heart always. You are fruitful!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaejima2boys: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
I have not been here for a while, TTCing can be quite fustrating so i normally do take time off and just relax my self before getting back unto the horse I just logged am the first story is BFP story facing me, Congratulations to all of us in Advance, I tap into your blessings.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
Roseey0:

Mama add blackseed oil to this too. You may never talk of ulcer again.

Note to all; Pls don't do the fermented tumeric combo. It's not good for ulcer patients. If you must do them, boil per time you want to use it
Thank you Ma.
I hope I can see the black seed oil in my area.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Destinyleads(f): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
Roseey0:

Surgery is a faster way no doubt but fibroids can shrink and will shrink if you take the right steps.
I have seen them shrink. i have seen them breakaway from the womb and drop out.

Simple steps like keeping your body Alkaline can shrink fibroid. Cutting out sugar, junks and less of carbohydrates , you will see the mm or cm values drop gradually.
Talking from experience.

If anyone should go for surgery please remember to follow up with serrapeptase and co, to avoid adhesion and scaring the womb and surrounding organs. A repeat hsg after surgery is recommended too to ensure the cut didn't affect any part of the reproductive organs. And pls don't just go to any doctor because it's cheaper with them. Look out for reviews. Pray before you go.
Thank you for responding to this topic, it has really been a great concern to me. I have heard people say there is alternative method to treat fibroid, a woman even attested to seeing who her fibroid was treated without surgery. But I'm yet to confirm all this. Until I experience it ... please mama you said you have seen fibroid shrink and break out. Please can you share with me . Right now I need all information to help me through this journey..
Thx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
LovethYem:

As you speak i claimed Triplet and i will come here to share my testimony i believe in the word of your mouth cos is from God.
By faith I claim same in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tbaby123(f): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
good day fellow momas in the house, i don't know if anyone has experienced kind of my own case..

i am ovulating fine, but my follicle does not grow pass 14mm before it raptures, i have done tracking for 3months straight...the last tracking was the one that breaks it all...i tracked on cd10 which dominant egg was 13.5mm, only for me to track on cd12 and that dominant egg has rapture even before getting to 20mm..i intend to do artificial insemination, and my doctor needs d follicle to get to 20mm before we can proceed

i need your advice on how you were able to overcome this kinda situation, i don tire
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Good evening mama in the house. I trust you guys are doing ok. I changed hospital early this year and after series of test the doctor said i have endometroisis.
I tried searching the internet for any information on endometroisis but didnt see anything.

Pls anyone that knows wat endometroisis is should pls enlighten me and also help me on what i should or shouldn't do as i have been ttcing for 3yrs and i am very very worried.

Thanx mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
good evening mamas , please where can I get hot water bottle and castor oil, I wanted to order from Jumia and konga but their delivery price is outrageous, where can I get them please..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtbiddy(f): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
Check The Vine Hospital it's around 120k
LovethYem:
Please where can I do IUI in Ibadan anywhere to recommend PLS and please I need to know price of it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtbiddy(f): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtbiddy(f): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
What test did you do? Go for laparascopy for proper diagnosis. I was told I had endometriosis last year because I was experiencing almost all the symptoms, but during hysterolaparascopy it was discovered I had polyps and not endometriosis
mumzara:
Good evening mama in the house. I trust you guys are doing ok. I changed hospital early this year and after series of test the doctor said i have endometroisis.
I tried searching the internet for any information on endometroisis but didnt see anything.

Pls anyone that knows wat endometroisis is should pls enlighten me and also help me on what i should or shouldn't do as i have been ttcing for 3yrs and i am very very worried.

Thanx mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mummytwins42:
good evening mamas , please where can I get hot water bottle and castor oil, I wanted to order from Jumia and konga but their delivery price is outrageous, where can I get them please..

Check big pharmacies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Check big pharmacies.
ok I will thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by orney(f): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2019
Dis was my case last year wen my former gynea diagnosed pcos, was placed on medications for 6 cycles, after dat my hormone profile result showed dat i ovulated well... I think you should work on balancing ur hormones, u can start by having an hormone profile test done to know which hormone is actually d culprit.
tbaby123:
good day fellow momas in the house, i don't know if anyone has experienced kind of my own case..

i need your advice on how you were able to overcome this kinda situation, i don tire
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2019
Good morning fruitful family

Pls, has anyone tried or heard about this herbal medicine? Just saw it on Jumia this morning.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2019
I am willing to give away cabergoline(dostinex) to 3 people dealing with high prolactin issues. I have 3 unused packs. Send me a private message if you are interested.
NOTE: Please only those who are in some kind of financial difficulty and cant afford it and are also active members of this forum should contact me.

Pls,I really need one if its not too late.Ibadan.Tks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by KINGOZEK(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2019
Most of infertility is caused by infections which you may not be aware of. Some women don't have normal or no menses, some their own is irregular and they take it as normal, some theirs skip some months, while others have painful menstruation. Yet they take it as normal. Use Sanitary pad that have been proven to fight infections, have opened blockage in some patients that have used it. Just use it regularly you see the magic even if it has been long you saw your menses, it will flow again.

PLEASE DON'T USE ONCE PREGNANT..

contact me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2019
Mummytwins42:

What's your location ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2019
KINGOZEK:
Most of infertility is caused by infections which you may not be aware of. Some women don't have normal or no menses, some their own is irregular and they take it as normal, some theirs skip some months, while others have painful menstruation. Yet they take it as normal. Use Sanitary pad that have been proven to fight infections, have opened blockage in some patients that have used it. Just use it regularly you see the magic even if it has been long you saw your menses, it will flow again.

PLEASE DON'T USE ONCE PREGNANT..

contact me.

Thanks. Can you give me the name of those sanitary pad that fight infection? how much is it?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labasulla(f): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Good morning fruitful families.

Pls, has anyone tried or heard about this herbal medicine? Just saw it on Jumia this morning.

Yes. DH bought it for me at Agege but it was N600.
Its a herbal mixture from Ghana can't vouched for the effectiveness because the fibroids where still there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.