Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395492 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by flexiblegrl: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=nicemom post=77340081][/quote]. Welldone, mama. Pls ma, how do I do this clove, ginger combo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favourme062(f): 12:38am On Apr 08, 2019
Please I'm having my myomectomy in few days, and I must say that I'm very scared as the day approaches.
I've read on this thread about Serrapeptase to prevent adhesions, I want to ask that how soon can I start taking it after my procedure, what other medications can I take to prepare my reproductive organs for conception. I will appreciate other helpful info.
Thanks and baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by flexiblegrl: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2019
favourme062:
Please I'm having my myomectomy in few days, and I must say that I'm very scared as the day approaches.
I've read on this thread about Serrapeptase to prevent adhesions, I want to ask that how soon can I start taking it after my procedure, what other medications can I take to prepare my reproductive organs for conception. I will appreciate other helpful info.
Thanks and baby dust
. All is well, mama I need your email I'd or Whatsapp no I would like to get in touch. Please, relax ma. It will end in praise and your joy will be full.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2019
Thehomemaker:
Sent Ma'am

Hello ma ,pls send me too ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Thehomemaker(f): 9:01am On Apr 08, 2019
Good morning Mama, please reply your PM so I can send same.

funmima:

Hello ma ,pls send me too ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LadyShadow(f): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2019
Thehomemaker:

mama, I also need a copy.. thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2019
Thehomemaker:

Done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
MummyHalo:
Hello mommas in the house.
Please who has had this experience with the garlic, ginger, turmeric and cloves combo?...... I'm expecting AF later this week. Please what could be the cause?
Haven't experienced that with Combo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bumperCA2: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
Arlington:
Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this for women who are still waiting for a child, who have tried for a long time, have suffered miscarriages, still births  and  are trying to find alternative ways of having a child.

In our culture it is really difficult to talk about this as people are ashamed or don't know who to trust  and are just generally confused. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and i am still on this journey i believe that i will  smileybe a mother some day.

We believe in Nigeria after 2 years  and no child you have major issues especially from your village but i know that is not always true.

So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy.
(My own bundle of joy was born December 2010 nothing is impossible with God)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Doctor in the house I need your help to interpret my below scan result I did follicular tracking. Please explain to me I beg you in God name.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
LovethYem:
Doctor in the house I need your help to interpret my below scan result I did follicular tracking. Please explain to me I beg you in God name.

I am not a doctor but this is what I understand from the scan report.

From the report it shows
1 . you ovulated that cycle.
2. Your endometrial changes during the cycle were good I.e thick enough for implantation to occur

3. There's presence of 2 fibroids judging from the sizes not Large

4. Ovarian cyst

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mothermarie:
Pls house, has anyone used parlodel (bromocriptine) and cabergoline together? My doc just recommended the use of the two,I m confuse. Tho my prolactin is so high 110ng/ml.
Can I add hormonal balancing fertility supplement like vitex to it?

Hmmn....truly your prolactin is quite high but I have never seen where this combo is used. Even when my prolactin was about 98 at a time...I used dostinex (carbergoline) one tablet twice a week and before 2months, it dropped drastically to 39, the 23. If your body can tolerate parlodel, then maybe you should go ahead with your docs recommendation. Do not use vitex with them please.

Fertility blessings

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtbiddy(f): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
Good day sis, please did the serappeptase remove your fibroid and what did you use for the ovulation problem. I have similar issue the follicles get to about 28mm and refuse to be released. The doctor called it LUFS.
[quote author=Joime post=60171182][/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by swtbiddy(f): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
Goodday sis, please I need the book too. Thanks
Thehomemaker:
Good qmorning Mama, please reply your PM so I can send same.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Sunxylove:
Helo mamas please who has used evergreen formular...what is the recommended dosage is written 3daily but i dont know if the 3 should be taken at once or one for morning ..afternoon and night

I have used it before. The recommended dosage is three times daily, one in the morning, afternoon and evening, heard the three can be taken at once, but I won't advise that. It's good for hormonal balance just like fertilaid

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 1:13am On Apr 09, 2019
3 PACKS/3 MONTHS SUPPLY OF FERTILSAN M capsule is available @ discounted price of 50k, holla if interested.

fertility blessings
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favourme062(f): 3:16am On Apr 09, 2019
Thanks and baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 7:06am On Apr 09, 2019
favourme062:
Thanks and baby dust

I understand your fear ma'am, u was once in your shoes, I wish you a successful surgery, please mama you can start taking serrapepaste two weeks after your surgery, to avoid adhesion, you will be fine. And also doctors will tell you to start TTC after three months, but as for me ooo, my dear please start TTC after you see your first period dnt wait for three months. Believe me, before you know it, you don conceive.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ijebusomaada: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2019
TTC but tubal blockage?

Have you tried many solutions with no headway?
Are you looking for an relatively affordable yet highly effective solution?

We've worked with a number of women over the past 7 years to overcome bilateral and unilateral tubal blockage successfully.
Our tubal blockage therapy is 100% guaranteed and highly effective.

Contact +2348054251629 or +2348068045223
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeautyBeacon(f): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2019
My husband did a SFA test. Doctors in the house, what does it say.

Time produced- 1.45
Volume 2.3m/s
Viscosity: moderate
PH: 6.5
Morphology: 20% amorphous
Mortility: 60% actively motile
15% sluggishly motile
25% dead cells
Count: 20.5x10^6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2019
shithapuns:
3 PACKS/3 MONTHS SUPPLY OF FERTILSAN M capsule is available @ discounted price of 50k, holla if interested.

fertility blessings

Interested. Sent you a PM.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity22: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hello mamas. I have been suffering from lack of menstrual periods for some months now. I went for a tvs scan and everything was okay except that I had a thin endometrium. Went for a hormone profile and here is my result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favourme062(f): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
futuremoma34:

I understand your fear ma'am, u was once in your shoes, I wish you a successful surgery, please mama you can start taking serrapepaste two weeks after your surgery, to avoid adhesion, you will be fine. And also doctors will tell you to start TTC after three months, but as for me ooo, my dear please start TTC after you see your first period dnt wait for three months. Believe me, before you know it, you don conceive.
Thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by successfulhadi22(f): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mothermarie:
Pls house, has anyone used parlodel (bromocriptine) and cabergoline together? My doc just recommended the use of the two,I m confuse. Tho my prolactin is so high 110ng/ml.
Can I add hormonal balancing fertility supplement like vitex to it?
pls stop using bromo and cabergoline i used DAT drugs to surpress my prolactin level for 1yr 6months n there was no changes n d drugs got many side effects so I stop dem n started taking Vitex n guava tea just a month now there hv been grt improvement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Queen1010:

I have used it before. The recommended dosage is three times daily, one in the morning, afternoon and evening, heard the three can be taken at once, but I won't advise that. It's good for hormonal balance just like fertilaid

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
BeautyBeacon:
My husband did a SFA test. Doctors in the house, what does it say.

Time produced- 1.45
Volume 2.3m/s
Viscosity: moderate
PH: 6.5
Morphology: 20% amorphous
Mortility: 60% actively motile
15% sluggishly motile
25% dead cells
Count: 20.5x10^6

HIS semen is fair, WHO STANDARD IS 18M, HE has 20m, though the semen is a lil acidic, i wonder if its cos of diet/drinking??...let him take more alkaline foods/fruits, as alkaline is beta than acidic
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Good evening mamas, this house called TTC shall be empty soonest, by the time people will be searching and seeing our monikers we will all be in Pregnancy and New born Babies thread.

I think someone needs to be encouraged, whatever the situation is, own it and show it to God. I no longer allow A.F spoil my mood, when it comes that's when I decide to do all I have been postponing for long.

Do not listen to side talks and look, I am used to people looking at me tummy every Sunday, as if I will get a bump once I get preggy, what were they looking for What others do not have, that special testimony of glorious children that we are waiting on God for. My sisters it will happen.

I have seen God defile all condition and give babies to women that has been written off by all circumstances, but we are hopeful our cases are not like that. We are the Hannah's of our generation, people are saying we can't have one but we shall end up with multiple.

While praying talk out time to pray for others as well, it works wonder.

Let me stop here.

Thehomemaker I will resume in your office next week ooo, it seems that's where all the fun is, because you have abandon your sister ooo.

talltosyne I hail ooo.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lioha(f): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
CravingChic:

Hmmn....truly your prolactin is quite high but I have never seen where this combo is used. Even when my prolactin was about 98 at a time...I used dostinex (carbergoline) one tablet twice a week and before 2months, it dropped drastically to 39, the 23. If your body can tolerate parlodel, then maybe you should go ahead with your docs recommendation. Do not use vitex with them please.

Fertility blessings

Pls how much is carbergoline sold? Dostinex to be precise

(1) (2) (3) ... (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.