Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396716 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tbaby123(f): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
tbaby123:
good day fellow momas in the house, i don't know if anyone has experienced kind of my own case..

i am ovulating fine, but my follicle does not grow pass 14mm before it raptures, i have done tracking for 3months straight...the last tracking was the one that breaks it all...i tracked on cd10 which dominant egg was 13.5mm, only for me to track on cd12 and that dominant egg has rapture even before getting to 20mm..i intend to do artificial insemination, and my doctor needs d follicle to get to 20mm before we can proceed

i need your advice on how you were able to overcome this kinda situation, i don tire

good day house, thanks to everyone one for their advice, i really appreciate your genuine concern and advice

pls pray for me house, two of my eggs grew up to 24.5mm today, i am going for my insemination process tomorrow morning, let this eggs grow twins for me

the things wey ttcing women eye dey see no be beans o.....my own journey is just a year and its seems like forever

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tbaby123(f): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
favourme062:
Please I'm having my myomectomy in few days, and I must say that I'm very scared as the day approaches.
I've read on this thread about Serrapeptase to prevent adhesions, I want to ask that how soon can I start taking it after my procedure, what other medications can I take to prepare my reproductive organs for conception. I will appreciate other helpful info.
Thanks and baby dust

the lord is your strength, but above all you need your faith here...God will see you and the doctors through.....

i have had this process done in the UK, believe me after 4days i was living normal life....cant say the same if process was done here in nigeria

good luck
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tbaby123(f): 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
LovethYem:
Doctor in the house I need your help to interpret my below scan result I did follicular tracking. Please explain to me I beg you in God name.

pls did you follow up with your doctor immediately

your tracking result shows your egg has dropped and ready to be fertilized....the Sonographer suppose to explain to you immediately naa.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olujanny: 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
I went for hormonal assay today CD3 and got these
FSH----- 5.8
LH-------- 8.36
Prolactin------ 12.74
I'm to go back on CD21 for progesterone. Can anyone help interpret these three up there please? Going for HSG on Tuesday and the thought of it is giving me chills already. May our journeys of TTC end in praise soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Twinee08: 1:19am On Apr 10, 2019
Sabi mama abeg make una clear me. I couldn't find Femara letrozole but found Teva letrozole. I hope it's still the same

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favourme062(f): 4:37am On Apr 10, 2019
tbaby123:

the lord is your strength, but above all you need your faith here...God will see you and the doctors through.....

i have had this process done in the UK, believe me after 4days i was living normal life....cant say the same if process was done here in nigeria

good luck
Thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queenpls(f): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2019
Twinee08:
Sabi mama abeg make una clear me. I couldn't find Femara letrozole but found Teva letrozole. I hope it's still the same
yes it's the same....the difference is just the brand name....where and how much did you get it ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2019
tbaby123:

good day house, thanks to everyone one for their advice, i really appreciate your genuine concern and advice

pls pray for me house, two of my eggs grew up to 24.5mm today, i am going for my insemination process tomorrow morning, let this eggs grow twins for me

the things wey ttcing women eye dey see no be beans o.....my own journey is just a year and its seems like forever

May God go before u to perfect everything for His own glory in Jesus name. Amen.
Be positive sis, it will surely end in praise. We await your testimony dear.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2019
Queen1010:

Interested. Sent you a PM.
sry wasnt able to access my email, hv updated and sent you afresh pm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Twinee08: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2019
queenpls:

yes it's the same....the difference is just the brand name....where and how much did you get it ?
Ok, Thanks.

I got it at headbridge Onitsha for #1500.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laithanman: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
please mamas, I need this book too.

Thank you.
swtbiddy:
Goodday sis, please I need the book too. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nicemom: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
flexiblegrl:
. Welldone, mama. Pls ma, how do I do this clove, ginger combo.
sorry for the late post I don't know where u live but if u are in the north get ginger, garlic, turmeric, clove all for fifty Naira each then u peel and chop them to small part for in a swan bottle or any bottles filled soak for three days then u start taking first thing in the morning last thing at nite

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Starmummy: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
My heart is so heavy right now,what is life? When we blossom like flowers in d morning only to wither before noon.Wats d essense of d struggle when mighty trees r falling.

Prophetess Nonnie Robinson of Sisterhood Africa passed on yesterday, I was shocked to my bone marrows! I congratulated her on her birthday ending last month only to share a condolence text on her wall early this month.God,why! I can't question u,but its painful, God,it hurts!

RIP Mama,we lost a visioned,we lost a gem!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Starmummy:
My heart is so heavy right now,what is life? When we blossom like flowers in d morning only to wither before noon.Wats d essense of d struggle when mighty trees r falling.

Prophetess Nonnie Robinson of Sisterhood Africa passed on yesterday, I was shocked to my bone marrows! I congratulated her on her birthday ending last month only to share a condolence text on her wall early this month.God,why! I can't question u,but its painful, God,it hurts!

RIP Mama,we lost a visioned,we lost a gem!

JESUS shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is this real? I'm really in shock and speechless. Oh! What a world! We really lost a gem. Rip mama Nonnie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hello mamas, Pls can dis thermometer be use in tracking Ovulation or there's another brand DAT is ok

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Hello mamas, Pls can dis thermometer be use in tracking Ovulation or there's another brand DAT is ok

Yes, it can be used.
This s d type am using just dat d brand name may differ. Bought mine for N500 at a pharmacy. I read that it's better to use d one wt 2decimal places as it's more accurate but as I searched and couldn't get it, I resorted to this type.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sewasaunt(f): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pweetiebabe:

Yes ma'am. You can use this too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Yes, it can be used.
This s d type am using just dat d brand name may differ. Bought mine for N500 at a pharmacy. I read that it's better to use d one wt 2decimal places as it's more accurate but as I searched and couldn't get it, I resorted to this type.
Thanks ma'am i got for my baby den, just decided to bring it out again hopefully it will be useful for me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sewasaunt:

Yes ma'am. You can use this too
Thanks ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
shithapuns:
sry wasnt able to access my email, hv updated and sent you afresh pm

OK. Will reply now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rose360: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rose360:
Good evening house, please I also need the book.
My mail.ofure2777@yahoo.com
need a soft copy of the book it starts with an egg, thanks
Good evening house, please I also need the book.

need a soft copy of the book it starts with an egg, thanks[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rose360: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
My dear, don't cry, everything will be fine,have faith in God, Almighty God will fix all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good evening Fruitful Mamas.
This thread has been BFP quiet for a while now.
I release the anointing of BFPs, let it begin to rain in Jesus' name, Amen.
Baby dust to all of us.. ...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rose360: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Amen

]Good evening Fruitful Mamas.
Baby dust to all of us.. ...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good day mothers in the house . I officially started ttc six months back and no positive result yet. Please I will like to know the vital step to take and what kinds of test we are to run . Pls age is not on my side am getting worried each day. Thanks ma / sir as I await your response.

Please I need responds to my question. Abeg.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sunxylove:
Helo mamas please who has used evergreen formular...what is the recommended dosage is written 3daily but i dont know if the 3 should be taken at once or one for morning ..afternoon and night
morning,afternoon and evening
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
cutiereborn:
Good evening Fruitful Mamas.
Baby dust to all of us.. ...
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
tbaby123:

The Lord will go with you to crown your efforts , it won't be in vain.
Please , what hospital are you carrying out the insemination, and how much does it cost? If you don't mind.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tbaby123(f): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Tripletwins222:

May God go before u to perfect everything for His own glory in Jesus name. Amen.
Be positive sis, it will surely end in praise. We await your testimony dear.

Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fmranky: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
well my people I feel your pain cos it's he who wears the shoe that knows where it pains them. your prayers is answered in this new invention from swiss called stem cell. you can Google about it and the wonders it does. if your womb is always hot which is impossible for you to conceive because sperm can't survive in such a condition, it's also inclusive in men when the body temperature is hot, the scrotum will naturally shift from the body so as to save the life of the spermatozoans inside the body. No matter the cause of your infertility ,is it age even if you're 90yr, stem cell will make you pregnant trust me cos it has FDA certification, halaal,Asian etc. Try and thank me later call Dr.Ranky on +2348121164767 for more info on any health issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mohsquaring: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2019
mohsquaring:
Hello house....I have been a regular reader of this thread even though i have not for once make any comments. Out of curiosity and what I have read here ,I choose to do sfa/MCs and attached is the result. I need the experienced a new to help me decipher the test result. Its been 1yr into my marriage and we haven't heard nada yet, though distance is a barrier buy then. I am waiting be on wofey's HVS test too.
I think the sperm count should be at least 20 million Yours is 12million. Every other thing looks okay to me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.