Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,753 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5451291 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:16pm On May 24, 2019
Truechic:
My dear thank you for this awesome response.

Same here for your input sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aduke007: 5:27pm On May 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 24, 2019
Good evening house. Please any idea where I can get Omadara tonic in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 6:49pm On May 24, 2019
Hello lovely mamas,
I have the following for sale:

1. Ovulation test kit, 20 sticks/strips
2. Clear blue digital with smiley face
3. Serrapeptase 120,000spu 90 caps
4. Doctors Best Settapeptase 120,000spu 270 caps
5. Doctors Best Serrapeptase 40,000 spu 270 caps
6. Progesterone cream (can be used before and during pregnancy)

If interested send a message to mommdav@gmail.com

Fertility blessings

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 6:55pm On May 24, 2019
Aduke007:
Good day house, i greet everyone. Pls i need someone to explain this hormonal profile test i just did. I complained to my doctor about my period not being regular and he said I should go for hormonal profile test. I haven't been chanced to visit my doctor after the test. But the lab attendance told me that am not ovulating and that why my PROG is unlined with red ink. Pls i don't understand all this terms my first time of doing such test.

Anovulation simply means you don't ovulate.

Your prolatin is within normal rage
Oh, Progesterone is low which means you did not ovulate that circle. Please take the result to your doctor for better explanation and way forward.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aduke007: 11:27pm On May 24, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 12:27am On May 25, 2019
giftfromGod:

Is as if you read my mind. When I first saw the comment I wanted to pour out my mind and say it just the way I felt, but had to stop. So it will not look as if am telling someone to rebel against her marriage or husband.
that's why I said she should talk to him calmly and make him see reasons why what he's doing is wrong

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 6:59am On May 25, 2019
[quote author=Aduke007 post=78693047][/quote]

My dear worry only make things worse. Doesn't help one bit, trust me we've been there. Just be happy that where there is a diagnosis there is definitely a treatment or solution by God's grace of course. With God nothing shall be impossible. Some have unexplained infertility. When you don't know where exactly to direct treatment is even worse honey. But our consolation is that with prayer all things are possible.

Try and be happy and not think about it. No reason am smiley Just follow your treatment plan and before you know it gbam you are pregnant! wink Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chichiayno: 10:57am On May 25, 2019
Hello house pls someone shld link me to lady shadow dqt testified in feb abt her BFP. Pls I get questions abt d yoruba herbs u took plssssssssssssssss. Thank uuuu
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aduke007: 11:36am On May 25, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chichiayno: 1:37pm On May 25, 2019
LadyShadow:
Morning mamas, it's been a while since I posted here.
BFP! BFP!! BFP!!!!!!!!!!
September 2018, I was tricked by a bold line and another faint line on the urine pt strip only for the period to come out two weeks afterwards, the thing vexed me ehn..
Late November /early December, I stumbled on a post on Facebook about a remedy for unexplained infertility, so, I followed the instruction (ewe akoko called fertility herb, bark of kolanut tree, garlic and omi dun, cooked and taken warm morning and night for two months) I took it for 10days and also placed dh on combo (cloves, garlic, ginger and turmeric) which he turned to his regular drink.. On 1st of January, the period came but it was scanty, saw it for two days and it made me wonder if the herb messed with my period.. on the 25th of January, spotting and the next day nothing so I planned to do a detox only to do a urine pt test and saw the bold and faint line again.. I rushed to the pharmacy, bought ten more strips and checked every hour, same result. I rushed to the lab the next day to do a blood test and it was confirmed positive..
Sperm spillage, no ovulation and watery sperm conquered, It can only be God..

Pls ma at wat time exactly did u start taking d herbs. Were u on ur period? Pls cos am on now Leme knw wen to prepare it. Plus we're u also takibg foli acid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 5:50pm On May 25, 2019
DIFY20:
Good day fruitful mamas.. pls what cause sperm to pour out of viginal after sex?

It happens, some call it Eda nd that it prevents pregnancy.. But my doctors will tell you its normal, well it don't hinder me from getting pregnant tho.. U can try herbs from Yoruba sellers, if u feel the need to..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 6:10pm On May 25, 2019
As the Lord Almighty liveth, he will visit each and everyone of you, all medications used by you and Dh will take a positive effect and grant your heart desires... Your testimonies are wrapped up, his angels will make visitations to everyone starting from this night.. I believe in Gods own report, and I know he will make your lives, filled with testimonies.. Amen
I await your testimonies mamas, please keep the faith alive, your twins, triplets and quadruplets await you all..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 6:55pm On May 25, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
As the Lord Almighty liveth, he will visit each and everyone of you, all medications used by you and Dh will take a positive effect and grant your heart desires... Your testimonies are wrapped up, his angels will make visitations to everyone starting from this night.. I believe in Gods own report, and I know he will make your lives, filled with testimonies.. Amen
I await your testimonies mamas, please keep the faith alive, your twins, triplets and quadruplets await you all..

Amen!!! Thank you mama. God will grant you a safe and supernatural delivery in Jesus name,Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 7:42pm On May 25, 2019
Evening mamas, first i want to tha mama tripleblessing for her help with getting the omodara tonic last week. God bless you and grant your desires. Secondly I summoned courage and did HSG today I thank God it was only discomforting no major pain but I am experiencing bloated stomach afterwards hope its normal?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 7:58pm On May 25, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
Amen! God bless you mama. May he visit you with your heart's desire.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 8:00pm On May 25, 2019
wowfairy:
Evening mamas, first i want to tha mama tripleblessing for her help with getting the omodara tonic last week. God bless you and grant your desires. Secondly I summoned courage and did HSG today I thank God it was only discomforting no major pain but I am experiencing bloated stomach afterwards hope its normal?

wowfairy, its normal to feel bloated, once you start visiting the toilet you will feel OK.
Thank you too for coming down.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 8:12pm On May 25, 2019
Amen God bless you mama

cherishyy:

Amen!!! Thank you mama. God will grant you a safe and supernatural delivery in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Habbeyoluwa: 8:13pm On May 25, 2019
MummyHalo:
Amen! God bless you mama. May he visit you with your heart's desire.

Amen mama, wish you same..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 25, 2019
Tremendously thought out! I wonder what would have happened if I made this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 10:18pm On May 25, 2019
Aduke007:
Thanks so much. Nobody even told me to wake up as early as possible to visit my doctor this morning grin grin. He saw the result and said he will place me on oral combined contraceptive for 1month which i was even more worried about, because i know while using contraceptive you stop ovulating. Pls any further advise you can recommend or i should just go with what he said and see what the outcome says. Thanks so much and God bless

I will suggest you trust your doctor, especially if he is a gynecologist. Since you will be taking it for just a month. There are so many reasons your doctor will place you on contraceptives. There is no reason to be worried dear. Just do everything he tells to do prayerfully. Bfp to you darling.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Aduke007: 12:13am On May 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 2:02am On May 26, 2019
mumihaja:

@legendmother, you go soon open fertility hospital grin

most husbands will not agree otherwise you can buy the insemination kit and do it at home...

Do you know where one can get this kit in Lagos/Nigeria?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favouritedami: 1:09pm On May 26, 2019
tbaby123:

Did in St Angela hospital, after Ajah... Was for 150k or there about
Hello sis, how far with the result of the iui?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Julbu(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2019
Seriously battling with low progesterone and low oestrogen (anovulatory cycle) with extremely irregular menstruation.... I ve tried a lot and gone through a lot.... Can anyone help please.... Thinking herbal or local drugs would be better because I am afraid of the likely adverse effects of hormonal drugs and the likes.... Just down!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 1:23pm On May 26, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:
Amen n Amen.
Thank you Mama, may heart desires be met n more in Jesus's name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 1:30pm On May 26, 2019
Julbu:
Seriously battling with low progesterone and low oestrogen (anovulatory cycle) with extremely irregular menstruation.... I ve tried a lot and gone through a lot.... Can anyone help please.... Thinking herbal or local drugs would be better because I am afraid of the likely adverse effects of hormonal drugs and the likes.... Just down!
It is well Mama
My case is similar to yours. Haven't seen my period since last year August after going through 3cycles of clomid as directed by a doctor, after the 3rd cycle, the period didn't show, doctor advised I wait until it shows, have been on folic n b6 since, just this may, MIL sent herbal drugs ( 3 ) and I started taking and aunty flow showed up on the 16th and was very heavy. Still on the herbal believing on God.
Work with your doctor if you have any, but if you must go the herbal route, make sure you trust the source.
Fertility dust n blessings to us all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 3:30pm On May 26, 2019
veneza:
hello Mama's in the house, please help me find a route to conception.i have unexplained fertility.last cycle I did TVS last cycle day 12 and pasted in this group and everything was okay but I was concerned that my follicle a bit small at day 12,so I went on clomid 50mg this cycle,I will be doing another tvs tomorrow day 12 of my cycle,I plan to trigger ovulation if my follicle measures 20mm but I would like to know if there are other things I can do make to make conception possible.

I notice that after taking the clomid I became hornier(having sexual desire) everyday like a teen,I don't know if it's normal.

There is nothing wrong with you ma'am. Have faith.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 3:32pm On May 26, 2019
fruitfulvine17:
Hello fruitful mothers in the house,have been a silent member of this forum. please help me,am dieing inside of me,i need someone to share my pain with I don't even know what to do again because am tired of this infertility issue, my marriage will be two years by December and nothing to show for it,yes you may be thinking my marriage is still fresh,me and my husband has been trying to conceive even before we got married when my sister in-law was after pregnancy before marriage. But we got married when pregnancy didn't happen,some month later we visit d doctor and we did series of test my came out well but hubby is azoospermia. He has used herb there was no changes ,hubby didn't use his drug religiously, and i always hurt my mind whenever I see other women with pregnancy bump. And am scared of another woman bringing another Man's child to my husband because he is trying outside . I don't know what to do. Has anyone overcome this azoospermia issue here and already carry her baby should please help me with the drug used to overcome infertility. Thanks God bless u.Baby dust to us all.

It is sad that your hubby is doing this. He is the one with the problem. He should be tak]ng his drugs religiously. Having unprotected sex with other women is putting you at risk of terrible diseases. The red flag was when his mum insisted on you getting pregnant before the wedding. You should have left. You need to talk to him. You can't continue like this. I feel sad reading this as a man.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 3:37pm On May 26, 2019
fruitfulvine17:

@ mummykyrti he is o,and I told him if he continue that I will leave him get marry to another man . my mind is even telling me to try outside too and bring someone else child..oti su Mi

How old are you? Why not leave instead of giving him another man's son? The fact that you are already treating infections show that your journey is long. All these will worsen the situation. If he doesn't want to change.. Why not consider your future and leave? Yes we may tolerate a cheating man but one with conscience to have protected sex. He is disrespecting you by trying for a baby outside when he is the problem and exposing you to all sorts. It's better you leave than cheat and bring in a baby that isn't his.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 4:08pm On May 26, 2019
Good afternoon and Happy Sunday beautiful mamas.

@Cute and Julbu

If your estrogen is low and you do not have fibroids or endometrosis or any of those symptoms of high estrogen you could try these as natural remedy to make you ovulate royal jelly, primrose oil or pollenbee. Honey is also good with ginger. Fertilitea is good too. Grapefruits(those big orange like grapes, stop after ovulation) and You could take fertilitea with royal jelly. Use honey and ginger some times when you want to take tea. M2-tone too is good. It is compulsory you stay on pregnacare conception. Eat healthy. Stay away from junks. Don't take those supplements after ovulation pls.

For low progesterone, you can take vitamins b6 50mg daily or 50mg morning and 50mg evening. Progesterone tablets, inserts or injections. Do not stop when you find out you are pregnant. Otherwise you may bring on a miscarriage. Progesterone tablets like Duphaston take 10mg 2 to 3 times daily or 20mg twice daily. You can get Duphaston in most pharmacies. It's about 2k.

To call or bring on your period take progesterone tablets (premulut N, or provera )10mg daily for ten days, before ten days your period will come. Stop if your period start before 10th day. Progesterone cream is also good for this purpose.

Please note that I am not a doctor but gain my experience and knowledge from many years of ttc. Also note that what work for A may not work for B. It is God that gives children. Do your own research before taking anything. Pray in whatever you do and ask God to guide. God is the giver of children and He will bless everyone in Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 4:12pm On May 26, 2019
Aduke007:
I do appreciate. Thanks so much for your honest advise. smiley

You are welcome sweet kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.