Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5438271 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 4:17pm On May 26, 2019
This journey can be frustrating. But I want to encourage all the mamas in the house, just do your part and leave the rest.

I am a man. I know what my wife goes through anytime she sees her menses. Unfortunately, I live in ilaro, ogun state while she stays in Lagos. There are months when I wont be home when she is ovulating. At times I take excuses from work to be with her.

I am still hopeful and willing to give her all the support. For now, none of us have issues medically. It's just a case of fate playing out.

But do we lose hope? No. We just have to keep doing all within our power hoping that heaven will smile on us all.

If your are a man and you are reading this, please support your wives. This journey isn't meant for them alone. They need all the support they can get.

God bless you all. May all our heart desires be granted. Amen.

42 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 5:01pm On May 26, 2019
DIFY20:
Good day fruitful mamas.. pls what cause sperm to pour out of viginal after sex?

Every woman on earth that had sex without protection must surely see sperm pour out of her. If you don't see it immediately, you see it minutes or hours later. Some whose hubby's sperm cell is thicker will still experience it discharging in subsequent days.
The kpomo be say, it must turn liquid and come out. Your body does not store sperm.

Ask all pregnant women you know.
Nobody should make you believe you as a woman is the cause of sperm pouring out.

The attention should shift to the man if there is anything like that.

Is his sperm watery?
How is his count?
What ℅ of his cells are normal ?
What ℅ is active?

A good and active sperm cell would have fertilised the eggs even before withdrawal.

Stop giving people your money to treat 'Eda". As far as am concerned, the woman is not the problem.
Rather focus on building your hubby's sperm cells.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elsy5(f): 5:14pm On May 26, 2019
Please mamas in the house for some months I've been having light periods without any Endo tissues coming out during period. Is it normal?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elsy5(f): 5:15pm On May 26, 2019
Please mamas in the house for some months I've been having light periods without any Endo tissues coming out during period. Is it normal? My periods are regular
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Validcode: 5:15pm On May 26, 2019
Flakky26:

??

It works well for most people and at different doses. With 2.5 mg a week, some people will see a drop in their prolactin levels, while for others higher doses will do the job. There are side effects, but they are bearable when compared with other drugs such as bromergon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hadasther: 7:14pm On May 26, 2019
Flakky26:

How effectively is this drug.

I just started so am yet to give report on it...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine17: 7:40pm On May 26, 2019
thanks u trippleblessing,mojisolami,truechic,mummykyrti, annane n others for ur views, I love my husband so much because he's a very good husband, just the only flux he has is cheating which that has been part of men nature.The thought of me bringing him another man's was not coming truly from my heart it came out of deep thinking,depression and all that, If I want to do it truely I would have done it longtime ago even before we got married. That act is against my religion and is not of God, The bible says two can chase out thousand, I no this journey is a storm,which I know it will calm soon,by the power in the name of Jesus and I will share my testimony soon on this platform. But please anyone who ha gotten pregnant probably after treating low sperm count or azoospermia should please once again help me with whatever drug or herb the person used. I pray our days shall be short here,and baby dust to us all.Once again thank u.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 10:16pm On May 26, 2019
royaltown:
Hello mamas... It's a BFP, all glory to the miracle working God,  am just amazed n so thankful to God. My testimony is a very long one but I wud be as brief as possible so as to encourage anyone. I officially started ttc 2yrs ago but to no avail, there was virtually nothing I didn't try,  Hmmmmm, I cried each time my period came, I prayed for a miracle but nothing seems to work. So I n hubby decided to  take a test which read fairly ok n was asked to come back for hsg which I clearly didn't want to undergo, I didn't want to get my hopes dashed.

WIDD:
when I visited the first herb seller, very first step, she told me to stop taking bread, meat, juices,tea, pastries, rice in moderation, sugar, malt and other stuffs, I was not happy but I tried to curtail almost all, definitely not rice, she gave me herbs which I 2k for a month but didnt go back. I only stuck to the advice, did this for a year till I conceived, I was desperate.  I read an article about eating an avocado for 21 days after AF,  I ate it everyday, sometimes 2 a day, with hubby,  I make vegetable juices to drink 1st thing in the morning, with pap water, garlic n ewe akoko, made tiger nut drink, turmeric,garlic,ginger,n lemon drink for hubby.  I eat meat like 4x a month, I take mainly fish, panla sef. I read here abt taking vit b6 during the 2ww,  I combined with iron, zinc, n calcium tablets. Above all I prayed vigorously like never before, prophesied fruitfulness in my life n God blessed me.
I hope someone learns a thing or 2, ttc isn't easy, it's heart wrecking but we need to be able n willing to give up some unhealthy eating habits to prepare the uterus and body for a fertile ground to spring up good functioning organs n cells, also read pples' testimonies, fertility articles then filter what to process, I tell u ur efforts won't be in vain.
I pray you wud share ur testimony soon, yes you..... GOD HEALS.

Congratulations. God will surely perfect it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulhome: 10:22pm On May 26, 2019
fruitfulvine17:
thanks u trippleblessing,mojisolami,truechic,mummykyrti, annane n others for ur views, I love my husband so much because he's a very good husband, just the only flux he has is cheating which that has been part of men nature.The thought of me bringing him another man's was not coming truly from my heart it came out of deep thinking,depression and all that, If I want to do it truely I would have done it longtime ago even before we got married. That act is against my religion and is not of God, The bible says two can chase out thousand, I no this journey is a storm,which I know it will calm soon,by the power in the name of Jesus and I will share my testimony soon on this platform. But please anyone who ha gotten pregnant probably after treating low sperm count or azoospermia should please once again help me with whatever drug or herb the person used. I pray our days shall be short here,and baby dust to us all.Once again thank u.

Hello dear, its not easy but with God, all will be well. We treated low sperm count with fertilaid and addyzoa for three months. Started by treating infections first. Well its just God because hubby had varicocele too. How we got pregnant, its God only that did it.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jbblues24(m): 7:48am On May 27, 2019
Leading the way mate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:10am On May 27, 2019
I have been having this mild waist pain since three days but I did home test it was negative embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by EvangelistMFM(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2019
Treatment of infection exist..DM 08146369059

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 3:25pm On May 27, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
I have been having this mild waist pain since three days but I did home test it was negative embarassed
Wait a week, try blood test in a lab.
Fertility dust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowfairy(f): 6:45pm On May 27, 2019
Thank u ma the bloating has relieved me today.
Trippleblessing:

wowfairy, its normal to feel bloated, once you start visiting the toilet you will feel OK.
Thank you too for coming down.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmom2240: 10:50pm On May 28, 2019
Mummytwins42:
My fellow mama's am not happy at all
there is this family friend who just gave birth she didn't tell me, I saw it on facebook and I called her to congratulate her, we not really on talking terms based on how she gossips about me to people, immediately she got pregnant she stop coming to our house, her hubby and mine are friends but they are no longer close anymore, I don't think it's necessary going to greet them at home since they didn't tell us, I don't want it to be as if we forcing ourselves on them, although have given her a call today....
another thing is about the womb watchers, like last week a friend wanted to tell me about her wedding, she made reference to my ttc state, I felt very bad ,one even asked last week that what am I doing about getting pregnant smiles... this aren't close friends but just normal friends....do they even know what am battling with? no they don't like seriously ttc can be draining for real.

Its not easy at all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:23am On May 29, 2019
Teeworld13:
please i need the book ...it starts with the egg. Thank you....treasureenkay@gmail.com

sent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 12:55pm On May 29, 2019
Good afternoon Soon-to-Concieve Mothers. The same God that answered me here last year after I lost my 6 months pregnancy and couldn't conceive for 7 months will answer you. I got a lot of encouragement here and today, I want to encourage you to never lose hope.

I had fibroid, ovarian cyst and irregular menstruation and God still gave me the fruit of the womb regardless.
I will continue to put you in my prayers.

And I have good news for you!

Have you heard of cloth pads? They are the way to go.

No, they are not our old mama type of cloth pads.
These ones are made with bamboo charcoal and are anti-bacteria and anti-odour. That means it does not give room for bacteria growth and odour

No itching, no wetness! You feel dry even when on your period

The back is made with leak-proof material so that you don't get stained

Absorbs 3x more than disposable pads

Super comfortable and itch-free

They are very easy to wash; can be hand-washed or machine-washed

They can last up to 5 YEARS (you save N42,000 that would have been spent on disposable pads for 5 years)

Normal size pad is N1000 and heavy flow is N1,250 for one (this is wholesale give away price for all my first time customers)

Safe for the environment. No more Yahoo boys using your used pads for rituals.

Call or Watsapp me on 0..9..0..1..5..9..0..1..6..8..2

Please stay strong and know that God has not forgotten you kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 12:58pm On May 29, 2019
Very thin, yet super absorbent

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by whyworryPH(f): 1:00pm On May 29, 2019
Folds like usual pads

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 2:52pm On May 29, 2019
Hello fruitful women look at my scan of today
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:02pm On May 29, 2019
Greetings to all!

Pls, let's be informed that our 3day program is starting on Friday this week as majority of us agreed. Friday and Saturday will be for praying and fasting while Sunday will be for displaying of our faith bumps. My fruitful people in d house, pls let's try to participate fully. From my observation, there's a slowdown in BFPs news this year. Our thread is really longing for more BFPs. Pls, let's come out and make d program a successful and remarkable one. Thank you all. kiss kiss

N:B
Pls, accept my apology for posting the info late. I was not happy last week. One toddler threw my phone on d ground and d phone scattered.

13 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jbblues24(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2019
This atmosphere blew my mind.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 29, 2019
Thanks for the update. As for your phone count it all JOY... Shalom
Tripletwins222:
Greetings to all!

Pls, let's be informed that our 3day program is starting on Friday this week as majority of us agreed. Friday and Saturday will be for praying and fasting while Sunday will be for displaying of our faith bumps. My fruitful people in d house, pls let's try to participate fully. From my observation, there's a slowdown in BFPs news this year. Our thread is really longing for more BFPs. Pls, let's come out and make d program a successful and remarkable one. Thank you all. kiss kiss

N:B
Pls, accept my apology for posting the info late. I was not happy last week. One toddler threw my phone on d ground and d phone scattered.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 2:39am On May 30, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Hello fruitful women look at my scan of today

Darling, the report says your womb is in normal position. No product from miscarriage or whatever. Your womb is good.. asin fine. grin It also says you are not pregnant but you may be though if you are in very early stage of pregnancy. Like 4 weeks, 5week or even six weeks. Some abdomenal scan does not pick pregnancy that early. That is why you have to go back and do the scan in another two weeks if you are suspecting pregnancy.

Fertility blessings darl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 2:56am On May 30, 2019
For those doing self medication on ortodox medication like taking clomid, progesterone tablets or pills, please do not use for more than 3months back to back. You could use for 3months and rest for 6 months. Allow your body rest to avoid any side effects that may result from this.

Please note that you may not start seeing results when you use natural or alternative medication or supplements until uninterrupted use of 3 to 6 months because it takes 3 months for the body to produce new reproductive cells like eggs and sperm.

Whatever diet, natural medication or supplements you are taking, before you quickly conclude that it isn't working please wait or use for at least 6 months.

Bfps to all in Jesus name. Amen.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chichiayno: 6:26am On May 30, 2019
fruitfulhome:

Congratulations. God will surely perfect it

Congrats mummy royaltown. Pls ma I want to ask. Were u taking d herbs and also taking d English drugs like zinc, vit b6, calcium? Pls let's knw d intervals. Nd aw much d drugs cost. Pls reply cos me don start d herbs already nd will soon b close to fertile period so I can knw aw nd wen to stop. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 7:18am On May 30, 2019
Mommdav:

Darling, the report says your womb is in normal position. No product from miscarriage or whatever. Your womb is good.. asin fine. grin It also says you are not pregnant but you may be though if you are in very early stage of pregnancy. Like 4 weeks, 5week or even six weeks. Some abdomenal scan does not pick pregnancy that early. That is why you have to go back and do the scan in another two weeks if you are suspecting pregnancy.

Fertility blessings darl.

Thanks very much dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Leonardomike: 8:49am On May 30, 2019
fruitfulhome:

Hello dear, its not easy but with God, all will be well. We treated low sperm count with fertilaid and addyzoa for three months. Started by treating infections first. Well its just God because hubby had varicocele too. How we got pregnant, its God only that did it.
Hmmmm varicocele don't affect fertility, so no fear oh, I have it too, so don't fear, u will have all ur babies,even if na 10children sf

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chichiayno: 10:50am On May 30, 2019
Hello mamas in d house. I don ask plenty questions now no reply. Ist I asker if some one knw where I can find Omo Dara in Onitsha nd asaba nd wen is d best time to start taking cos am tru wif my period? No reply. Secondly I asked MAMA Royal Town to explainaw she cominbed d herbs nd english drugs aw she spaced taking dem. No reply. Now I wan add another question one. Pls aw can I treat pains under my heel feet. It hurts bad. Although I hrd its caused by weight gain nd am dieting already but still I need a relieve at d main time.Am tired of pain relievers. Bikonu. Ejor oooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 11:26am On May 30, 2019
Chichiayno:
Hello mamas in d house. I don ask plenty questions now no reply. Ist I asker if some one knw where I can find Omo Dara in Onitsha nd asaba nd wen is d best time to start taking cos am tru wif my period? No reply. Secondly I asked MAMA Royal Town to explainaw she cominbed d herbs nd english drugs aw she spaced taking dem. No reply. Now I wan add another question one. Pls aw can I treat pains under my heel feet. It hurts bad. Although I hrd its caused by weight gain nd am dieting already but still I need a relieve at d main time.Am tired of pain relievers. Bikonu. Ejor oooo.

Have u tried banana recipe

Try it it will help u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omariopat(f): 2:00pm On May 30, 2019
Jesus Christ must be honoured in my life.
Its a BFP. He has wiped my tears, sorrows, pains, agony, sleepless nights etc. all away. God has put away all the insults I've received both from friends and family. I almost gave up on trying but hubby stood by me, we fasted and prayed together and God answered.
I've been battling mild infections for long. March this year, I started taking herbs and combo alternatively till April ending I stopped cos it was close to fertile period. Went to hosp.this morning and came back with good news.
I know that afflictions will not rise again God that made possible will help me to carry to term. Dr gave me antibiotics and routine.
God will bless you all and your womb this very month. I will have many team mates from here. Amen. Thanks for all the advice, encouragement and prayers God will reward you this month.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.