Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,917 members, 7,838,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5426523 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by royaltown: 7:00am On May 31, 2019
[quote author=Chichiayno post=78854438] so sorry am just seeing this, yes I was taking d pap water herb every morning, I took vegetable juices after my period, took the drugs during my 2ww, I spent just 350 naira for the drugs. hope this helps. all the best mama.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 7:12am On May 31, 2019
God will bless you all and your womb this very month. I will have many team mates from here. Amen. Thanks for all the advice, encouragement and prayers God will reward you this month. [/quote]

Am happy for you sister and journey shall be smooth for you. Am next in Jesus name.

As we start our fast today our efforts shall not be in vain. God shall silent our mockers.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 8:03am On May 31, 2019
LovethYem:
After this follicular tracking am not going to hospital again. One of our company supplier that has delayed for 23yrs directed me to hospital where God answered his prayer i went there and Doctor checked all my result but he was mad with me when he saw result of hsg after have done Laparoscopic. he said hsg is wasting of money cos lapa. is more advance than it and he told me my tube is not blocked that if it blocked Lapa should be the first to see it. but another issue is Dermord cysts and fibroid though he is not particular about fibroid but except cysts so he want me to complete follicular tracking before he discuss on how to do surgery for cyst. Please has anyone experience cyst? how did you treat it? surgery is almost 200k and if they sell me and my hubby we no reach 50k,kindly advise how to overcome this am totaly fedup right now.From one story to another na only me waka come?

Let me laugh first @ "if they sell me and my hubby
we no reach 50k" hahahahahahahah grin cheesy

My simple advice to you sweetheart is to stop worrying. Worry delay bfp. That's why you see some women get pregnant as soon as they stop thinking about getting pregnant quick. Worry or anxiety can release stress hormones to the female body which may cause more delay.

I saw in your previous post that you wanted to buy serrapeptase which I want to believe that you've gotten. If you have, then take it religiously and prayerfully for the next six months and see what happens. Take 2 capsules of 120,000spu an hour before breakfast and 2 in the evening. An hour before dinner or at least two hours after dinner. Then go back and do hsg and scan. You will be surprised that the cyst is gone and your tubes are wide open if they were blocked. You may even get pregnant before the end of six months in Jesus name. Take enough green leaf vegetables while on serrapeptase. Do not take blood tinning medication while on serrapeptase. Serrapeptase has blood tinning properties.

Worrying does not make pregnancy come faster but does the opposite. Always remember that. I know it is hard not to worry. But just try not to darling. Just remove your mind from all the negative reports and focus on God and your treatment. Enjoy what God has blessed you with, your husband, the good people around you and other good stuff.

Bfps to you in Jesus name. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:27am On May 31, 2019
Good morning all, in the light of our prayer and fasting starting today, I just felt like sharing this from my "I Declare" book by Joel Osteen;

"God is saying if we will keep our trust in Him, He will always make a way even though it looks like there is no way. He will give you strength for every battle, wisdom for every decision, peace that passes understanding. God will vindicate you for the wrongs that have been done. He will pay you back for unfair situations. He promised He will not only bring your dreams to pass but He will give you even the secret desires of your heart.
Dare to trust Him. Come back to that place of peace. Quit being worried, stressed out, wondering if it will happen. God has you in the palm of His hand. He has never once failed before, and the good news is He is not about to start now. "

@Mama Tripletwins222 pls come out & encourage us. kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:28am On May 31, 2019
Good morning all!
Hope we're all in for d program today? Pls, let's come out and partake wholeheartedly as this is d first program for d year. Pls, pray for one another cos by so doing, you're praying for yourself as well. May God answer us and grant our heart desires in Jesus name. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 10:02am On May 31, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Good morning all!
Hope we're all in for d program today? May God answer us and grant our heart desires in Jesus name. Amen.

Amen . Happy weekend to every one here. Every of our little effort on this journey shall be friutsful.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 10:05am On May 31, 2019
Mommdav:

I saw in your previous post that you wanted to buy serrapeptase which I want to believe that you've gotten. If you have, then take it religiously and prayerfully for the next six months and see what happens. Take 2 capsules of 120,000spu an hour before breakfast and 2 in the evening. An hour before food or at least two hours after meal. Then go back and do hsg and scan. You will be surprised that the cyst is gone and your tubes are wide open if they were blocked. You may even get pregnant before the end of six months in Jesus name.

Worrying does not make pregnancy come faster but does the opposite. Always remember that. I know it is hard not to worry. But just try not to darling. Just remove your mind from all the negative reports and focus on God and your treatment. Enjoy what God has blessed you with, your husband, the good people around you and other good stuff.

Pls is this applicable to all fibriod? I mean inrespective of the sizes. Thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 10:09am On May 31, 2019
Congratulations mama

omariopat:
Jesus Christ must be honoured in my life.
Its a BFP. He has wiped my tears, sorrows, pains, agony, sleepless nights etc. all away. God has put away all the insults I've received both from friends and family. I almost gave up on trying but hubby stood by me, we fasted and prayed together and God answered.
I've been battling mild infections for long. March this year, I started taking herbs and combo alternatively till April ending I stopped cos it was close to fertile period. Went to hosp.this morning and came back with good news.
I know that afflictions will not rise again God that made possible will help me to carry to term. Dr gave me antibiotics and routine.
God will bless you all and your womb this very month. I will have many team mates from here. Amen. Thanks for all the advice, encouragement and prayers God will reward you this month.
[s][/s]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 1realBobby(m): 10:22am On May 31, 2019
please o omodara users.. what does the tonic taste like?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 11:34am On May 31, 2019
Mommdav:

Let me laugh first @ "if they sell me and my hubby
we no reach 50k" hahahahahahahah grin cheesy

My simple advice to you sweetheart is to stop worrying. Worry delay bfp. That's why you see some women get pregnant as soon as they stop thinking about getting pregnant quick. Worry or anxiety can release stress hormones to the female body which may cause more delay.

I saw in your previous post that you wanted to buy serrapeptase which I want to believe that you've gotten. If you have, then take it religiously and prayerfully for the next six months and see what happens. Take 2 capsules of 120,000spu an hour before breakfast and 2 in the evening. An hour before food or at least two hours after meal. Then go back and do hsg and scan. You will be surprised that the cyst is gone and your tubes are wide open if they were blocked. You may even get pregnant before the end of six months in Jesus name.

thanks my sister i appreciate. am on follicular tracking now and as today day 12 no egg seeing yet i hope am ovulating o. Mothers try and do follicular tracking if you have not.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:49am On May 31, 2019
Truechic:
Good morning all, in the light of our prayer and fasting starting today, I just felt like sharing this from my "I Declare" book by Joel Osteen;

"God is saying if we will keep our trust in Him, He will always make a way even though it looks like there is no way. He will give you strength for every battle, wisdom for every decision, peace that passes understanding. God will vindicate you for the wrongs that have been done. He will pay you back for unfair situations. He promised He will not only bring your dreams to pass but He will give you even the secret desires of your heart.
Dare to trust Him. Come back to that place of peace. Quit being worried, stressed out, wondering if it will happen. God has you in the palm of His hand. He has never once failed before, and the good news is He is not about to start now. "

@Mama Tripletwins222 pls come out & encourage us. kiss

So inspiring!
Thanks for sharing dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 11:52am On May 31, 2019
jbblues24:
Let me take a nap... great boldness, anyway. shocked
What's with all this ur cryptic messages

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:56am On May 31, 2019
giftfromGod:

Amen . Happy weekend to every one here. Every of our little effort on this journey shall be friutsful.

Amen sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mohsquaring: 12:21pm On May 31, 2019
Thanks and God bless. I am relaxed pending when we go see doctor proper.
Mommdav:

The report says you have fibroids in the walls of your womb. Not inside where your baby implants which is the endometrium. As long as the fibroid does not change the shape of your uterus and it's not inside where your baby will implant you are good to go. When fibroid get big or plenty they change the shape of the uterus which makes conception difficult.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 12:30pm On May 31, 2019
LovethYem:

thanks my sister i appreciate. am on follicular tracking now and as today day 12 no egg seeing yet i hope am ovulating o. Mothers try and do follicular tracking if you have not.

Pls how much is follicular tracking for a day?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 1realBobby(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2019
please someone using omodara help me.. is the tonic as bitter as what I'm taking.. I thought it was said be tasteless.. please I need answers before I continue usage o.. please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by veneza(f): 2:19pm On May 31, 2019
LovethYem:

imagine no egg,are you sure?
I did follicular tracking last cycle at day 12, everything was perfect just several eggs that could not measure up to 10mm was surprised,yet have been trying to conceive 3years now.
This cycle I took clomid to increase quality at day 12 there were four visible one on the right and the biggest was 33m and and seven on the left with the biggest measuring 27mm I look for hcg everywhere to trigger ovulation I couldn't get it but we did bedding like that.i hope it turns out fine,Mama's pray for me o

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by veneza(f): 2:22pm On May 31, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

i did 5k in the first lab, for clarity the second cycle I use another lab they took 4k and imagine pelvic scan was even included.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 2:34pm On May 31, 2019
omariopat:
Jesus Christ must be honoured in my life.
Its a BFP. He has wiped my tears, sorrows, pains, agony, sleepless nights etc. all away. God has put away all the insults I've received both from friends and family. I almost gave up on trying but hubby stood by me, we fasted and prayed together and God answered.
I've been battling mild infections for long. March this year, I started taking herbs and combo alternatively till April ending I stopped cos it was close to fertile period. Went to hosp.this morning and came back with good news.
I know that afflictions will not rise again God that made possible will help me to carry to term. Dr gave me antibiotics and routine.
God will bless you all and your womb this very month. I will have many team mates from here. Amen. Thanks for all the advice, encouragement and prayers God will reward you this month.

Thank you Jesus, the way maker

Congratulations ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 3:27pm On May 31, 2019
1realBobby:
please someone using omodara help me.. is the tonic as bitter as what I'm taking.. I thought it was said be tasteless.. please I need answers before I continue usage o.. please

It's kinda better, but not very much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 3:41pm On May 31, 2019
veneza:

imagine no egg,are you sure?
I did follicular tracking last cycle at day 12, everything was perfect just several eggs that could not measure up to 10mm was surprised,yet have been trying to conceive 3years now.
This cycle I took clomid to increase quality at day 12 there were four visible one on the right and the biggest was 33m and and seven on the left with the biggest measuring 27mm I look for hcg everywhere to trigger ovulation I couldn't get it but we did bedding like that.i hope it turns out fine,Mama's pray for me o

Am still on it o 3k everyday i will continue on monday now but as at now no egg o. You are lucky God will do it just relax your mind as for me am still waiting to see egg and if none on cycle 16 it means i will be treated for NO Ovulation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 3:42pm On May 31, 2019
1realBobby:

not that bitter as you saying. Just a little bit bitter am using Omoniyi.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LovethYem(f): 3:43pm On May 31, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Is 3k in Ibadan st Gregory.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 3:51pm On May 31, 2019
LovethYem:

Is 3k in Ibadan st Gregory.

Ok. I was told 8k here in lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 3:53pm On May 31, 2019
Heavenly Father, i join.hands with the mamas in this thread to ask for your mercy and bless them with their own children in Jesus Name, Amen

Father i cry on to you today with the mamas of this thread, that at the end of their two days prayer and fasting many will be blessed with the fruit of the womb in Jesus Name, Amen.

Oluwa oooooo, Igweeeee, i use myself as a point of contact to all ttc mamas that as you blessed me woth my own fruit so shall you bless many mamas in this thread in Jesus Name, Amen.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 3:57pm On May 31, 2019
LovethYem:

Am still on it o 3k everyday i will continue on monday now but as at now no egg o. You are lucky God will do it just relax your mind as for me am still waiting to see egg and if none on cycle 16 it means i will be treated for NO Ovulation.

Have u done banana recipe. Dat is s best natural ovulation boaster for u to have a mature egg. Many people has been given testimony about it on Facebook (fertility support group) . I will try it if my mems come again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by veneza(f): 4:18pm On May 31, 2019
LovethYem:

at day 12 no follicle, please dear use the money for clomid or other text recommended because even if any shows up now it won't be big enough 18mm at least to cause ovulation. In the first place do you have regular period.
I pray God anwser our prayers this year

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kosewu: 4:21pm On May 31, 2019
How do i correct this.
I had SFA test last december and my country was 25mill. Active cells of 70% . Before the test, i used manix for a month. My wife has done series of test on her path as well. So, i decided to have the SFA again. But the result is so bad. My count is 5mill and no active cells with scanty grouth of staph aereus.
Please, what should i use to treat the infection and to improve my sperm and its morphology. PLEASE HELP...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by veneza(f): 4:21pm On May 31, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Have u done banana recipe. Dat is s best natural ovulation boaster for u to have a mature egg. Many people has been given testimony about it on Facebook (fertility support group) . I will try it if my mems come against
when is the right cycle day to take it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kosewu: 4:21pm On May 31, 2019
How do i correct this.
I had SFA test last december and my count was 25mill. Active cells of 70% . Before the test, i used manix for a month. My wife has done series of test on her path as well. So, i decided to have the SFA again. But the result is so bad. My count is 5mill and no active cells with scanty grouth of staph aereus.
Please, what should i use to treat the infection and to improve my sperm and its morphology. PLEASE HELP...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 31, 2019
Am in for the fasting and prayer, and faith bump too, I have few questions to ask
1. is the midnight prayer starting tonight or Saturday?
2. am battling with blocked tubes, have bought my castor oil and hot water bottle , but I don't have money for serapeptase at the moment, so I bought black seed oil and moringa tea, can it work for blocked Fallopian tubes and how will I use it, please help me
3. I have low sexual libido and am ovulating at the moment what can i use to boost it, I have sex once in a month with struggle sef
4. I need to change my diet I take sugary things. I need a pocket friendly food time table, am just seeing oyinbo food on googlem
please help me thanks mama's baby dust to us all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:02pm On May 31, 2019
veneza:

when is the right cycle day to take it?

U take it once after ur period

U take it early in the morning on an empty stomach just a day after ur period

(1) (2) (3) ... (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.