Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419468 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 4:04pm On May 05, 2013
@ Dreamsinb
c, tanks so much, i got d cakemix I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Lagos shoprite but not d heavy cream, wil check  fridge section sha, sincerely hope 2 get it, if not i ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ av to try an alternative (oil, egg a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ icing sugar)
@ all happi sunday o, I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my TWw a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ as usuall I'm already avind preg symtoms o, it is well sha
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 05, 2013
Grrrrrrrrr...... embarassed 1 day late.... Test this morning BFN.....8th cycle TTC..... Just can't wait for the day I can say I am pregnant! Sorry for the rant ladies..... Happy Sunday. All must be well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:40pm On May 05, 2013
Fablady: Grrrrrrrrr...... embarassed 1 day late.... Test this morning BFN.....8th cycle TTC..... Just can't wait for the day I can say I am pregnant! Sorry for the rant ladies..... Happy Sunday. All must be well!

Pele.....im 7 days late today. Itcomes with the pcos territory. Im sure one day we will see the 2 lines
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:44pm On May 05, 2013
Fablady: Hi ladies, can I join? I have been ttc for 7 months with 2 failed ivf cycles. After my marriage till now, I have been having just 1-2 day AF with light bleeding. I have done hormonal tests and hysteroscopy which checked out fine. I think my issue is Aunty Uterus and whatever has shortened my flow from 5 days to barely 2. I seriously need help in this regard. Most times the blood is dark brown cry

Hawtmummie, what did you take to increase AF?

Meaanwhile I was going to ask when I saw ur first post before I got sidetracked. Ttc for 7 months Nd uv done two ivf....? Its well with you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:50pm On May 05, 2013
@fablady,its well with u.7mths in ur marriage nd uv done 2 ivf?insha Allah,u shall hace cause to smile @ the end. Have u heard of endometriosis?what are the symptoms u experience during ur period?what were d reasons ur fertility doc gave for d 2 failed ivf?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:51pm On May 05, 2013
congrats my dear.GOD IS INDEED FAITHFUL

Iyabetajos: good morning sisters.thank u for ur prayers n support.@muma thanks a lot.sorry i dnt have answer to ur question ;am a newbie n i havent seen something like that in all pages of dis thread.emabinu oh someone wil answer u soon(no vex).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 12:33am On May 06, 2013
Good morning M̶̲̥̅y swt fruitful mamas, jst wanna ask a question, who will be d 1st person to announce her BFP dis month? Make una claim am ooo º°˚ ˚°º≈. For me, I MUST announce M̶̲̥̅y BFP dis month of GRACE in Jesus name Amen.
CD5, from next 4days will start a confirm horizontal dancing that will result to a triplet. ℓ☺oooooℓ!!.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 3:46am On May 06, 2013
Flakeey:

M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear it is well, the pain wd subside as soon as d procedure ends, mine took abt 15mins. Just aving little cramps and d bleeding has reduced.
Its beta yu do it once n 4 all to be rest assured. Do ur best and leave d rest for GOd to handle. Av heard lots of success stories of bfp btw one n 2 months after hsg procedure.

Yes you are right. Did my hsg in jan, conceived in march.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 7:45am On May 06, 2013
Good morning fruitful mama's. Hope our weekends were "safelicious"(@safe06 pls permit me wink).
Someone forwarded dis to me dis morn , so decided to share.

NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
At about 10.50am, during 2nd Service @ Canaanland, God instructed Bishop David Oyedepo to reach out to us and pass this vital message:

For the next 7 (Seven) days starting from today, everyone should engage in:
1. Blood sprinkling
2 Taking of communion every night before bed!
3. Invoke the blood of Jesus for our restoration over your desired marriage date, on your desired career job, that health issue or on any issue in your life.

Please pass this information to all members of the Winners family and also to your family around the globe, for God is releasing vengeance on the wicked. ZEC 9: 11-15.

Even if u don't attend LivingFaithChurch, u can still participate.
Anything can represent d communion, just pray about it & convert it spiritually. i.e even yam & stew fit be ur communion or mango cupcake & juice.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 10:12am On May 06, 2013
Thanks to moderator for hidden that useless post..... How dare you lie to people with different story.
@all how una body and how was the weekend?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 10:18am On May 06, 2013
Hello fruitful mothers, pls if progesterone is low ie 0.5, can u determine ovulation using BBT Chart.
I have been charting this cycle since on the 16th and i have not noticed anything, and b/w Mar to Apr cycle was 30days. Am always having irregular cycles. Cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 10:28am On May 06, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@blOomingbuds,its permitted. Lol. Thanx for d prayer directions too,may almighty Allah answer our prayers,amin.
@tbaby4real,e pain м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ say I no read d hidden post ooo,who get mind wan come vex d house early dis morning?
@all,God Ȋ̝̊̅§ still in the bizness of doing miracles,we won't be exempted.amin.
Yesterday evening,dh and I went to our favourite shawarma joint to get my bestest snack,while we were sitted waiting to b called on,a lil cute sweet boy of less than a year,who obviously just started learning to take his first steps,left his mums hands and walked towards м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ smiling after minutes of staring @ м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,I welcomed him with my hand wide opened,and he waz so comfy holding diz stranger,smiling,jumping on м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,till I waz set to leave I then put him down and directed him to his mum. The feeling felt heavenly,I no need soothesayer again to tell м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ say my ajebo babies are on their way already,my dh says d way wey baby boys dey follow м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ now adays ehn,e don confirm say na boy first. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 10:58am On May 06, 2013
my beta sisters gud morning.hw una dey.abeg who wan spoil una dey.if dere is need for security for d gate of dis thread halla me oh cos i full ground.hehehe just to lighten una day.miss u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 11:18am On May 06, 2013
@ safe and iyabetajos, don't mind that yeye person wey dey decisive people. I dey come jeje this morning to greet my sisters in the house na so dat yeye liar post won spoil my day. God punish devil.....
@safe na sooooo, sometimes when such happen to me na cry I dey cry reach house oooo but before I open the door I must change my mood cos dh no like to dey see those water from my eye. It's official insha Allah, na one boy and one girl for us ooooo my sister. This month we shall all have reasons to praise our living God. May Allah grant all our heart desire......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:44am On May 06, 2013
Tbaby4real: @ safe and iyabetajos, don't mind that yeye person wey dey decisive people. I dey come jeje this morning to greet my sisters in the house na so dat yeye liar post won spoil my day. God punish devil.....
@safe na sooooo, sometimes when such happen to me na cry I dey cry reach house oooo but before I open the door I must change my mood cos dh no like to dey see those water from my eye. It's official insha Allah, na one boy and one girl for us ooooo my sister. This month we shall all have reasons to praise our living God. May Allah grant all our heart desire......
Aaamin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 11:58am On May 06, 2013
@all wat was d yeye post about? @always true I see u my sister in d lord. @arlington where are thou? @omonikiba missing u. @all me too will soon b going on leave hence will b travelling 4 anoda honey moon so I go just dey peep wen d time reach. Baby dust to yell all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:26pm On May 06, 2013
Psalm 78:1-7
Give ear, O my people, to my teaching; incline your ears to the words of my mouth.

2 I will open my mouth in a parable (in instruction by numerous examples); I will utter dark sayings of old [that hide important truth]—
3 Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us.

4 We will not hide them from their children, but we will tell to the generation to come the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, and His might, and the wonderful works that He has performed.

5 For He established a testimony (an express precept) in Jacob and appointed a law in Israel, commanding our fathers that they should make [the great facts of God’s dealings with Israel] known to their children,

6 That the generation to come might know them, that the children still to be born might arise and recount them to their children,

7 That they might set their hope in God and not forget the works of God, but might keep His commandments

Dear parents of Godly seed,
As we countdown to the manifestation of our testimonies, let us know that all we have gone through and experienced is for us to pass worthy messages to our children. When we tell them the praiseworthy deeds of God in their lives and let them know that their being in existence is a proof that God indeed works wonders by making a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert, making an axe-head float, making water come out of a rock, they will be able to keep the legacy of trusting in the Lord completely for their hearts desires and not leaning on the arm of flesh.
It is our season of wonders and breakthroughs (one of which we have seen in Iyabetajos testimony). Let us continually rejoice and praise Him because eyes ahve not seen, neither has ears heared what He has planned for you because you love Him and trust Him enough to do His work in your lives.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 1:22pm On May 06, 2013
@safe, I smile each time l see ur post even before reading it. garman kiss indeeded. a cobbler asking a beans seller how to make cake. as you make us smile always. May God Almighty never allow joy & peace to depart from your home IJN.

muumy@pink22, your efforts in this forum will never be in vain.

@omokiniba & @berrybass, your leave will produce ur BFP IJN. na so nictos go leave go carry belle. Its well with u all.

@alwaystrue &@Santago(m) as you pple water us with the faithful word of God, The grace & favour of God shall envelop your footpaths IJN.

@goldenbaby, @safe06 calls shakey shaky baby, now I know why. My word for you is to pls take it very coooool. ttc needs alot of patience and care. don't take drugs because others are taking it. pls your still very young both in ttc and age. take it cool. don't allow anxiety envolop your young heart and marriage. Just visit a good gyne, do the normal things. eg. hormonal profile, pelvic scan, hsg, if no negative issue is discovered, relax ur mind, enjoy your marriage/honeymoon cos I expect u to still be in honey moon. no vex ooo.

@fablady, 2 ivf inside 7months of marriage?. the lord is your strenght, just take a break and seek the face of God for proper direction.

@iyabetajos, congratulations on ur miracle . now wey fibroid don give way, receive your bfp's sharply IJN.

@all, mummies of world changers. mummies of Samson, Isaac, Joseph, Jecob, John de Baptist of this generation. have you wondered why Jesus waited for a while even when he heard Lazerus was sick to the extent of death before going to see him? have you ever wondered why God allowed these precious golden children of his to ttc after marriage while others have theirs without stress? I look back at women I knew where ttc for a while, I see the kind of precious children God gave them, I can't stop to praise this Mighty God who has given us this rear privillage to bring forth destiny changers to this generation. Be happy, God is working on your divine children, Those that see our children will know it was worth waiting for. our dh will thank God for giving them special women like us. It our month of GRACE, Favour and plenty bfp's Happy bfp galore.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 1:28pm On May 06, 2013
Hi ladies gradually getting my groove back. Talk to y'all lera
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 1:39pm On May 06, 2013
@cjnone amen. Thanks boo. May dis may deliver ur own bfp 4 u too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 2:10pm On May 06, 2013
@All, good day my fellow ladies in the house, and happy new week, please i want you to know if anyone as use pineapple core for implantation? thanks and i wish you all BFP in this month of MAY in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 2:18pm On May 06, 2013
Gud day fruitful mothers,mamas of glorious children.I dey hail o.
@alwaysbaby abeg nor vex o,I dey training & reading for d tests afterwards.I nor fit bone una because u r my family.
This month of may will bring forth plenty bfps in the mighty name of Jesus christ.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 06, 2013
JOYSOLO: @All, good day my fellow ladies in the house, and happy new week, please i want you to know if anyone as use pineapple core for implantation? thanks and i wish you all BFP in this month of MAY in Jesus name.
One of the beautiful mamas that get preggy last month said something about using pineapple core[what she did differently].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 4:24pm On May 06, 2013
JOYSOLO: @All, good day my fellow ladies in the house, and happy new week, please i want you to know if anyone as use pineapple core for implantation? thanks and i wish you all BFP in this month of MAY in Jesus name.

Never used it B̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅Ɛ̷̃̊ but I'm trying it dis cycle, wit prayer i pray it works, i ate d last dis morning ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣.
@ goldenbaby, tis my turn o, I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d next one week, i must testify by His grace

@ safeo6, see as my mouth D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ water ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ shawama! Na wah o, no wia 2 buy a ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ one I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my area, God D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sha
@allwaystrue, ride on pastor, God is using you to bless somebody here, weldone it is well

@cjnone2 a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ bloomingbuds, weldone o, God wil bless you too

@ all, let's withstand dis trial I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ faith, we shall come out victorious
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 4:45pm On May 06, 2013
@zeezzy and Twingirls thankd for ur information, but how do i use it, i ovulated on my Cd 14, which was yestiday, and i want to know when and how to use it, i pray i get my BFP this month as my birthday gift and that of my DH, together with my one year anniversary, and i wish u all BFP this month in Jesus name. AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 5:12pm On May 06, 2013
@joysolo, I think u take it 4m 3dpo for three days.only the core! Don't consume the main sstuff oh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 5:31pm On May 06, 2013
@Cjnone,Amen to ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ prayer. M̶̲̥̅y dear no mind M̶̲̥̅y shaky shaky ooooo, am just taking folic acid and cod liver oil for now, hope is ok? Have done pelivc scan and all is well but d gyne asked him to come for hsg if I want to get pregnant faster,may be I will go by next month.thanks for ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ advice.
@ Twingal,so shall it be in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 06, 2013
safe06: @fablady,its well with u.7mths in ur marriage nd uv done 2 ivf?insha Allah,u shall hace cause to smile @ the end. Have u heard of endometriosis?what are the symptoms u experience during ur period?what were d reasons ur fertility doc gave for d 2 failed ivf?

I did ivf for a different reason - not infertility. But since 2 cycles failed, I am back to the drawing board to conceive naturally.

Grrrrrr...... Two days late today but too scared to test. May test tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 6:47pm On May 06, 2013
@Twingirls, eh eh? What combo is that? Pls share o! Or you mean to use with the cake mix?

@Oct 20, how far na? Gist us how saturday went pls! My ears are itching.

@Goldenbaby, my dear, it is well. I've heard of people getting pg after hsg. I wish you the same.

@Joysolo, I'm taking the core too. It's actually nicer than I expected it to be. From 2dpo to 5dpo.

@Alwaystrue, may God continue to bless you. May he bring smiles upon your face. You are such a darling.

@Cjnone, I hope you are cool dear. May God bless you with double for your trouble.

Chai! Why didn't I read the offensive post? E pain me o!
@all, eat well, rest well, rock bed well, it's our month of multiplication!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 06, 2013
safe06: @fablady,its well with u.7mths in ur marriage nd uv done 2 ivf?insha Allah,u shall hace cause to smile @ the end. Have u heard of endometriosis?what are the symptoms u experience during ur period?what were d reasons ur fertility doc gave for d 2 failed ivf?

I am 9 months in marriage. I did not TTC for the first two months. I suffered OHSS during my first ivf cycle as I produced 46 eggs and my hormones skyrocketed as a result of that - well, that cycle failed. The second cycle was a difficult transfer but I don't know if that is y it failed.

So I have been trying naturally since then to no avail. This cycle I completed a fertility cleanse and did pineapple core from 4-8dpo. I also took extra iron supplements. Well, AF seems to be missing in action...... I pray for a BFP or the evil red witch should stop wasting my time and show up so I can start a fresh cycle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 6:57pm On May 06, 2013
Fablady:

I did ivf for a different reason - not infertility. But since 2 cycles failed, I am back to the drawing board to conceive naturally.

Grrrrrr...... Two days late today but too scared to test. May test tomorrow.

Ok, it is well with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.