Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,323 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419332 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:03pm On May 09, 2013
@Joysolo happy birthday, i pray that God almighty will grant you your heart desires

@All, AF is here, my cycle just keeps getting wilder. i tire, but we must forge ahead
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:39pm On May 09, 2013
@All,
Weldone o. I just dey greet all of una.

@Joysolo,
Happy Birthday. May the Lord grant your hearts desires in Him and help you grow more mature in Him

I am glad that all who lost their joy and rest over this are gradually coming out and living life. Many keep themselves in bondage because of what they do or do not have and living miserable lives. Thank God for the word of God and His grace who helps us.

Hebrews 12:2
We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. Because of the joy awaiting him, he endured the cross, disregarding its shame. Now he is seated in the place of honor beside God's throne

As Chokl8y said,
He who looks at the sun will not see shadows. Focus on the prize and any evil report, shame, reproach by people will fade into oblivion. Keep rejoicing dears.

@Safetiliciois safe,
I dey look your posts they laugh. E be like say you wan use 'RED' to dey colour your posts but you no know how to do it.
When you click colour, you need to put the post you have for us in between the quotes showing color.

[color=#990000][/color]
See above there, put your post inbetween the ..0000] and [/col... SO you see where the 'and' is? That is where your post should be so we can see your RED HOT posts. Ogbono feli feli! grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 1:22pm On May 09, 2013
@ all see below a pic of d pineapple core

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 2:13pm On May 09, 2013
@Alwaystrue, Ɣ☺ΰ are a darling,sugerpie,bestie,creamberry.......jst learnt what Ɣ☺ΰ tot SAFE oh concerning d colour stuff,have always wanted to put colour but I tot d pro is frm M̶̲̥̅y fone,so wen I saw ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ post I decided to try it and it worked.. grin. grin. Thanks so much!! Ɣ☺ΰ are always blessed!!(Muah) cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by biolakunle: 2:30pm On May 09, 2013
Nl
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 3:14pm On May 09, 2013
Dreamsinbc: Actually, Hawtmummie, HSG can clear tubes with minor blockages. That's why some women notice that, when they have an HSG done, on the screen, it seems the dye is not leaking out of the tubes, but if the RE increases the force of the dye, it starts to spill out of the tubes. That's because the dye has cleared out the minor blockage in the tube, and that's y some women get pg immediately after.

Unfortunately, if your tubes are non-patent, this means that the blockage is major, therefore HSG can do nothing in that case, but to determine that there is, infact, a major blockage.

@dreamsinbc hmmmmmmmm my sister in my case it did not spill out but it spill inside my belle oooo i for die no be joke. the dr had to give me injections again after 2days (dat was wen i was able to work or move to the hospital) for it to start coming out for about 2weeks I was changing pad even wen af show its give way for it to finish b4 its continue till finish. it was a terrible experenice for me. dh wan kraz for me cos i no tell say i dey go hospital for anything, as i go the hospital d dr told to do hsg i hd d money i just pay jump on top bed na so oooooo

I greet all the mother in the house
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 3:38pm On May 09, 2013
greenfruits:

@dreamsinbc hmmmmmmmm my sister in my case it did not spill out but it spill inside my belle oooo i for die no be joke. the dr had to give me injections again after 2days (dat was wen i was able to work or move to the hospital) for it to start coming out for about 2weeks I was changing pad even wen af show its give way for it to finish b4 its continue till finish. it was a terrible experenice for me. dh wan kraz for me cos i no tell say i dey go hospital for anything, as i go the hospital d dr told to do hsg i hd d money i just pay jump on top bed na so oooooo

I greet all the mother in the house

@Greenfruit,fear don catch me oooo,I no fit go do HSG again as i don read dis ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ post,cos I no even wan tell DH self.even if I tell am self,I go dey remember dis ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ post. anyway devil is a big time lier,if i remember ram or not,fear no go catch me in Jesus name Amen.
@Joysolo,Happy B'Day,ave fun!
@All,am not planing of b'dancing dis cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:40pm On May 09, 2013
@Goldenbaby don turn purple abi na lilac mama. cool I had been seeing safe posts but never got round to educating her till now. Amen by God's grace o. Abeg enjoy. Why you no wan baby dance na!

@Greenfruits,
grin shocked Naughty woman. You want use scope go see Doctor and you no know say dye go expose you. grin.
Thank God say the dye sef na that colour for safety reasons. cheesy
It is well with us all. May month will be better for us in Jesus name.

@Mzora,
thanks for the picture though e no show but the picture is showing on page 270 sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 3:53pm On May 09, 2013
@Joysolo...happy birthday and many more fruitful years ahead.
@alwaystrue....thank God for using u to strengthen our faith.ur words always inspired me.God wi surprise u wit tripplet.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 4:05pm On May 09, 2013
Alwaystrue: @Goldenbaby don turn purple abi na lilac mama. cool I had been seeing safe posts but never got round to educating her till now. Amen by God's grace o. Abeg enjoy. Why you no wan baby dance na!

Yea,purple is one of M̶̲̥̅y best colours(I like pink,orange,lemon and purple). M̶̲̥̅y dear,DH no dey around.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:10pm On May 09, 2013
hi eferybori sorry been a bit busy and distracted these days i miss every one. I no fit catch up make una no vex. Alwaysbaby tanx for that info God bless. I for prefer pink but i no see o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:16pm On May 09, 2013
@joysolo,wish u a beautiful day nd many blessed years ahead.amin.
@zeezy,its well with u,u wan do am ramadan period,na azumi u wan born abi?almighty Allah has stamped and endorsed ur belle,nothing do u babes.
@alwaystrue,u try jere,for ur mind u don become educator abi?lol,tanx babes
@all,wats with all diz bread baking,akara baking,even moimoi bread recipe sef?so м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ dat cannot even toast bread should be reading ur baking skills and salivating abi?iz it fair?
@greenfruits,pele dear,thank God for ur life oooo,pls watever step u have to take concerning urself,let dh be in d know abeg,be good babes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 4:25pm On May 09, 2013
Wahala dey o,alwaystrue,see wetin u don cause now,na soso color color,color blocking we go dey see for here now,so no be only м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ be JJC bfor? cheesy,I af laff ooo...anywaiz,we learn efri day. Abeg dreamsinbc,do u know how to prepare smoked fish periperi?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 4:37pm On May 09, 2013
[quote author=safe06 @goldenbaby,FREE CUL-DE-SAC means ur cul-de-sac Ȋ̝̊̅§ free.[/quote]

Safe ooooo,hope no cos for alarm since d sac is free? Hmmmmmm,Ɣ☺ΰ will kill some1 with laugh one day,which one be SMOKED FISH PERIPERI? We dey for d same salivating mood oooo,cos I can even mix flour, ℓ☺ℓ. Everywhere go be colour riot nah.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:44pm On May 09, 2013
Dreamsinbc dat ur banana bread set o u know av been wanting to try dat. Right now am handling a wedding cake so my hands are full once am thru I'll get on this jolly ride.
@Safebaby's me i d colour thing no even enter my head until wen Alwaysbaby mentioned it and now e dey sweet me . How Bori na my personal person how u dey
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 5:46pm On May 09, 2013
hi sisters.thanks for ur care n luv.i was able to get up from bed today n d pain is a lot beta today.having cramps seriously sef.wil go c my doc tomoro.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 5:51pm On May 09, 2013
@biola kunle.tanks for remembering me dear.my sister i know dat clinic oh.pls r dey into fertility tratments?i accompanied my big sis dere last year.she went for d n c after misscariage.pls tel me more.i use solat n juth bt i dnt understand solat dese days oh.tried mailin u several times bt dunno if u saw any
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 6:18pm On May 09, 2013
M̶̲̥̅y Fellow fruitful mamas, is like I will be going for HSG next tomorrow (sat), M̶̲̥̅y family doctor said I should go,dat d earlier d better. So I have called M̶̲̥̅y gyno and he said I should come on CD10,and dat is on saturday,I pray all will be well and let it be pain free.
@iyabetajos, thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D Ɣ☺ΰ are now getting beta, infact Ɣ☺ΰ are now ok. it is well M̶̲̥̅y dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 6:23pm On May 09, 2013
@mar-july. Below is an information on fertility cleansing. I hope it answers ur question.

Cleansing for Fertility VS. Other Types of Cleansing
Are you wondering what the difference between a cleanse specifically for fertility and a normal cleanse? There are many differences between the two. General body cleansing is wonderful and a great way to help support the body, but if you are preparing for conception a fertility cleanse is more specific and focused on your needs. Below I have listed some of the differences between fertility cleansing and regular cleansing so you can see the benefits of cleansing specifically for fertility.

Works with the phases of the menstrual cycle
When doing a fertility cleanse we focus on cleansing certain parts of the body during specific phases of the menstrual cycle. For instance the liver phase of the fertility cleanse is done from the first day after your period has ended up until ovulation. We do this because this is a stimulating time of your cycle, perfect for encouraging the liver to work a little harder. The uterine phase of the fertility cleanse should be done from ovulation until the first day of your period. This is more of a nourishing and building stage of the cycle, when uterine herbs can help to support hormonal balance, increase uterine muscle tone and bring circulation right before the period begins.

With general cleanses, they do not focus on the most supportive times of your cycle or your fertility at all.

Whole Herbs
Cleanses come in many different forms, some are capsules and teas, some are fiber powders and drinks, while others are dramatic diet shifts. When it comes to fertility cleansing we want to do what is most effective and specific. We have found that using whole herbs in the form of teas, capsules and a tincture to be most holistic, effective and gentle.

Gentle on the system yet effective
There is a wide spectrum of cleanses from a one day to 90 days entailing lots of trips to the bathroom and some time off from work. We have found that when preparing for conception you do not want to do anything really dramatic or potentially harmful so we focus on cleansing in a gentle yet effective way that is supportive or reproductive health. While doing a fertility cleanse you are able to continue going to work and function in your every day life. We don’t require any dramatic dietary changes, but do suggest you begin to switch to a fertility diet.

There are no overly strong cleansing reactions while on the fertility cleanse except for some possible minor moodiness due to the liver cleansing itself. When toxins and hormones are being released this can sometimes make one cranky, similar to PMS. This is good and can be helped by drinking more water.

Supportive of Fertility and Reproduction
Cleansing for fertility is very supportive and encouraging for fertility and the reproductive system. While there are many great cleanses out there, focusing on doing a cleanse specific for fertility is going to be the safest, gentle and most supportive while you are preparing for pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 6:35pm On May 09, 2013
[color=#006600][/ [color=#006600]Hello beautiful sister........ I just won try this colour of a thing oooo. Make una no vex say I waste space.
@Dreamsinbc thanks so much dh likes it.. color]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 6:39pm On May 09, 2013
@favored gal...it is wel.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shithapuns: 7:14pm On May 09, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:08pm On May 09, 2013
@Tbaby, I'm glad you guys liked it
@pink22, abeg gimme feedback o.
@Safe, ok, shebi na smoked fish peri peri? U no get problem. The process is as follows:
Wash the dry fish very well, pound am. Mix am with 2 raw eggs, fry am. After frying, chop it into small pieces, add suya pepper. Turn it very well. Add onions and tomato, with a shot of shepe(very important). Serve cold! Chop am lick finger. Infact, you go give me award when ur DH chop am. Enjoy o!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 8:29pm On May 09, 2013
joysolo Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ Biяτhd̶̲̥̅̊α̅γ dear. I wish U̶̲̥̅̊ all dat U̶̲̥̅̊ wish urself ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ more. Ve fun dear.
@ goldenbaby, i will be doing HSG  sat too , GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will be with us sis. Will U̶̲̥̅̊ take any pain reliever, if yes pls what's Τ̣̣ђё name of Τ̣̣ђё one U̶̲̥̅̊ will take . I heard one has to take it 30mins before Τ̣̣ђё HSG.just want to try color thing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by biolakunle: 8:35pm On May 09, 2013
nl
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 9:17pm On May 09, 2013
@biolakunle
i hope it turns out well for u dearie.met d doc on abt
2occassions.didnt know dey were into o&g.am nt on latest netwrks oh
xcept fb n 2go oh.i sent u a mail again maybe u,ll c it.nyt dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by biolakunle: 9:51pm On May 09, 2013
Nl
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 10:06pm On May 09, 2013
[color=#77 checking d colour out 0077][/color]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 09, 2013
Lol. Colour tinz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:50pm On May 09, 2013
muma: joysolo Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ Biяτhd̶̲̥̅̊α̅γ dear. I wish U̶̲̥̅̊ all dat U̶̲̥̅̊ wish urself ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ more. Ve fun dear.
@ goldenbaby, i will be doing HSG  sat too , GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will be with us sis. Will U̶̲̥̅̊ take any pain reliever, if yes pls what's Τ̣̣ђё name of Τ̣̣ђё one U̶̲̥̅̊ will take . I heard one has to take it 30mins before Τ̣̣ђё HSG.

M̶̲̥̅y dear,I don't know about the pain relief stuff and d gynea didn't tell me about it,will only go with a sanitary pad,in case of d dye or any V.bleeding. I pray all will be well..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 09, 2013
Thank you, Alwaystrue, for the colour tips. #Tripping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 4:28am On May 10, 2013
Father, thank you for loving me. Thank you for forgiveness through Jesus. Help me to remember in every circumstance that you love me. Help me to remember that having problems doesn't mean you don't love me, but that in your love you will help me through them and even bring good from them. In Jesus' name. Amen

GoodmoRning my sisters

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.