Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5418583 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 10:50am On May 11, 2013
greenfruits:

@dreamsinbc hmmmmmmmm my sister in my case it did not spill out but it spill inside my belle oooo i for die no be joke. the dr had to give me injections again after 2days (dat was wen i was able to work or move to the hospital) for it to start coming out for about 2weeks I was changing pad even wen af show its give way for it to finish b4 its continue till finish. it was a terrible experenice for me. dh wan kraz for me cos i no tell say i dey go hospital for anything, as i go the hospital d dr told to do hsg i hd d money i just pay jump on top bed na so oooooo

I greet all the mother in the house

The more reason why the doctor or whoever the technician is shouldn't apply force to the flow of the dye. If the tubes are "free" the dye will flow out. If the tubes are not "free" he should state it in the report aπϑ stop playing "God" with innocent lives. Can ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̥̅." Imagine that dye spilling into one's stomach God saved ♈̲̣̣̥ō̶̲̥̅ϋ̶̲̣̣̥̲̥̅" Oh, my sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:27am On May 11, 2013
M̶̲̥̅y dear muma,all will be well,Ɣ☺ΰ result will be good,Amen.
muma: @ goldenbaby, Amen dear , thAnks ,i will be doing mine by 11am. Will feed U̶̲̥̅̊ with gist when i finish, may GØD̶̲̥̅̊ strengthens me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:41am On May 11, 2013
muma: @Goldenbaby. Amen . Thanks.
Ɣ☺ΰ are welcome dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 12:02pm On May 11, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] i am new 2 dis forum,nice meetin u guyz thou..Baby dust 2 us!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 1:54pm On May 11, 2013
Hi everyone, been ttc for 5years, I want to know if there's
anyone that has had endometriosis
before getting pregnant and what was
the drug used.
Thanks for your anticipated responses.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 1:58pm On May 11, 2013
I would also add that having pains/menstrual cramps and or back pain days before and after menses is referred to as endometriosis in the medical term. Although doctors usually say its normal menses pain but when the pain is affecting fertility, its a cause for worry.
Please is there anyone in the house with a similar experience?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 2:06pm On May 11, 2013
@rashidbabe
welcm.may u nt tarry longer
@toyin u r welcm sorry i dnt know anything abt it bt just hang on our
swit sisters wil soon answer u.
@biola kunle hw far nw?hw did it go.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kikeladea: 2:13pm On May 11, 2013
[quote author=Toyin Akan]@ toyin, i have similiar problem, but am using M2 tone, its a fertility drug for women.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 3:49pm On May 11, 2013
@goldenbaby, d̶̲̥̅̊ HsG wasn't dat painful as i tot. M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ result will be out by monday. Fingers crossed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 4:03pm On May 11, 2013
@Rashibabe12 you r welcome, may you not stay long here my God grace.
@ Toyin you are also welcome.
@ Muma thank God you are good. I dey fear for you ooo but i no won talk cos i dont really know much about it.
@ All may we not experience any pain before and after bfp. let the testimony begins......who will go first make i follow .....?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 4:12pm On May 11, 2013
@Iyabetajos tkz dear,am bn Ttc 4 7mnth now,,cnt wait nomore.am tired of dis fake pregnancy symtoms smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 4:21pm On May 11, 2013
Tbaby4real Amen,tkz so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:22pm On May 11, 2013
Muma tank God for the successful procedure i pray everything comes out clear so u know the next line of action, pele.
Jilsandra sorry baby it was an oversight I'll try and remember next time but if its still omitted a beg hala me.
Rashybabe and Toyin welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 5:59pm On May 11, 2013
@ Tbaby ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ pink22, thAnks dearie. A̶̲̥̅♏ arite now. AMen  ur prayer
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 6:02pm On May 11, 2013
muma: @goldenbaby, d̶̲̥̅̊ HsG wasn't dat painful as i tot. M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ result will be out by monday. Fingers crossed.
Thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D it wasn't that painful as we tot,did Ɣ☺ΰ get to see ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ tubes on d screen there? I pray that d result will be good and in no time Ɣ☺ΰ will announce ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ BFP

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 6:17pm On May 11, 2013
@Rashybabe and Toyin,Ɣ☺ΰ are highly welcome,I pray that Ɣ☺ΰ won't stay long before ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ BFPs will be announce.
@All,Devil wan try me but he is a failure,when I started TTC last year Dec,I stopped seeing d EWCM (I usually see it every month before I got married),but now that M̶̲̥̅y hubby travelled,d thing come show face yesterday(CD9) right now am on M̶̲̥̅y fertile stage and M̶̲̥̅y "O" will be 2moro or next, M̶̲̥̅y hubby said he will be bk 2moro,I pray so ohhh. Though I didn't tell him that am on M̶̲̥̅y fertile stage,I jst want him to be joining sex,rather than seeing it as a chores during M̶̲̥̅y fertile stage.
Oluwa will bless us allllll!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 6:17pm On May 11, 2013
[quote author=kikeladea][/quote]
Is the M2 tone sold at any pharmacy shop? How have you progressed since you started taking it?.
I can't wait to try it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 7:32pm On May 11, 2013
@ goldenbaby, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear i didn't bother ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ i closed M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ eyes cos i was so scared esp when i saw Τ̣̣ђё equipments . But it worth doing, Τ̣̣ђё pain was just like AF pain on CD2 ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ also just when Τ̣̣ђё liquid i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ being pushed. I thank GØD̶̲̥̅̊ Almighty for Τ̣̣ђё success cos i told him i was scared of Τ̣̣ђё pains ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ he made it painless. Baba GØD̶̲̥̅̊ noni
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 7:41pm On May 11, 2013
@Goldenbaby amen,tkz!i pray dis cycle ll be ur bfp...
@All plz any idea of pregnaCare 4 comception(vitabiotic?Doc ask me 2 start takin it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 7:53pm On May 11, 2013
@Muma,ok dear,all is well!!
@Rashybabe,Amen,likewise Ɣ☺ΰ and all d fruitful mamas here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:31pm On May 11, 2013
Welcome @Rashybabe and Toyin. Toyin, I hope someone who knows about it comes along. I pray you guys don't tarry here, Amen!
@Tbaby, abeg start am now! I dey your back
@Jilsandra, I'm soooo glad you are inspired. It's fun!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 9:43pm On May 11, 2013
Hi everyone, to all the newbies I say welcome and all the pregnant mommas congratulation. The race is not over we are still running and I know God is forever faithful.
Golden baby, please can you give me your email addy I want to ask you something. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyandaBabs: 10:19pm On May 11, 2013
@rashybabe12, you can get pregnalcare conception@ a pharmacy shop, if u r in lagos and stay in a place not too far from ebute-metta side, there's a pharmacy called tonnyson@ebute-metta, u will get it there. Its sold 1, 350 naira. When u get to oyingbo, a bike can easily take u there
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 10:19pm On May 11, 2013
@all I am off ttc 4 d now, I av decided 2 leave it 2 God. may God grant al our heart desire Ijn amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:27pm On May 11, 2013
Echala: Hi everyone, to all the newbies I say welcome and all the pregnant mommas congratulation. The race is not over we are still running and I know God is forever faithful.
Golden baby, please can you give me your email addy I want to ask you something. Thank you.
@Echala,I saw ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ NL mail and I sent Ɣ☺ΰ a reply,didn't Ɣ☺ΰ see it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 11:14pm On May 11, 2013
@Iyandababs,ooh!tkz dearie..plz tell me more abt it,is der no side-effect?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 6:11am On May 12, 2013
My God has given us victory! He has bless us again! To all wonderful mums in d house our BFP is nearer dan we xpect IJN.amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyandaBabs: 6:49am On May 12, 2013
@rashybabe12, pregnacare conception is nutritional tablets specifically designed to support d nutritional requirements for women trying to conceive. Its a vitabiotics that contains folic acid, vitamin B12, inositol etc. It has no side-effect, feel free to start using it as ur doctor said.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 7:02am On May 12, 2013
Rashybabe12: @Goldenbaby amen,tkz!i pray dis cycle ll be ur bfp...
@All plz any idea of pregnaCare 4 comception(vitabiotic?Doc ask me 2 start takin it
My dear pregnacare conception is just prenatal vitamins, to start preparing ur body for a healthy pregnancy. Any woman wanting to concieve takes them either jusst folic acid or any good brand vitamins. And eat healthy too. You should also avoid sugar.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 7:21am On May 12, 2013
@Sen.Amen 2 ur prayr@iyandaBabs nd Venus tkz dearies,am startin riteaway.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 7:21am On May 12, 2013
VENUSS:
My dear pregnacare conception is just prenatal vitamins, to start preparing ur body for a healthy pregnancy. Any woman wanting to concieve takes them either jusst folic acid or any good brand vitamins. And eat healthy too. You should also avoid sugar.

My dear, Venus: what part does taking sugar play in ttc?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by olivia3d: 8:47am On May 12, 2013
Gud morning fruitful mommas & poppas. Happy sunday o! Pls which is d best OPK i can use & where can i get it in abuja? I need 2 know when to start taking my pineapple core. The only one i see is predicte, is it very good?
@muma your hsg result will be positive in Jesus name!
@all the God of Sarah,the God of Elizerbeth & the same God of Hannah is the same God we serve and He has not changed. Let us get ready for our BFP this month & continue to call upon His name. He will never disappoint us. Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.