Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396555 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monmarri: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
Pls house who can assist me interpret this HSG scan result please. The doctor are really collecting alot of money from us. The doctor said my wife cervical canal is small and need to be open. Please I need assistance on this report

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lubriderm(f): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
I fear the disappointment my sister. Lord help me

cherishyy:

You can quench the anxiety by doing a blood test grin praying it's a bfp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by queensnow: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hello ma Pls kindly add me on whatsapp 07051965917
orney:
Okay ma, will be expecting your msg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MoLayonu: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Monmarri:
Pls house who can assist me interpret this HSG scan result please. The doctor are really collecting alot of money from us. The doctor said my wife cervical canal is small and need to be open. Please I need assistance on this report

When I went for my HSG, the sonographer couldn't fix the instrument to pass the dye and I heard her saying cervical stenosis, so my HSG was done by catheterization method, but cervical stenosis was not written on my result.
When I mentioned the cervical stenosis to my doctor he said that it doesn't affect conception, that I shouldn't bother myself about it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Monmarri: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
MoLayonu:

When I went for my HSG, the sonographer couldn't fix the instrument to pass the dye and I heard her saying cervical stenosis, so my HSG was done by catheterization method, but cervical stenosis was not written on my result.
When I mentioned the cervical stenosis to my doctor he said that it doesn't affect conception, that I shouldn't bother myself about it.

Many thanks. I appreciate your comment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:15am On Nov 27, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Good morning all!
Please, I need clarification on this...
I bought DHEA supplement 25mg(Puritan Pride's brand). I was reading the warning yesterday and saw were it was written; "DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, NURSING OR A WOMAN OF CHILD BEARING AGE". I became confused wondering why the warning cos many people recommend taking it to improve egg quality(I even saw it in the ebook;" It starts with the egg".). I also saw one tablet to be taken once daily but people have been recommending 25mgx3 daily.
I started taking it yesterday along with Pregnacare conception, Ovaboost, Folic acid and Super Calcium 600+D3. Should I continue using it? If yes, what dose is required? Pls, is it safe to take all together? How do I space the supplements pls?
Pls, your reply is urgently needed. I'm really confused.

NB: I've been taking pregnacare conception, ovaboost, folic acid and super calcium 600+d3 for close to one month now. Just added DHEA yesterday. I want to improve the quality of my eggs.
DHEA is used to improve our egg quality and it was prescribed by my Dr and she said I should take one tablet of 25mg daily for 3months with other drugs like ovaboost, after taking them for 3months God answered my prayers. So I will advice you to continue with it cause I have used it and it worked and I pray you testify soon even before you finish the drugs in Jesus name, Amen.

Baby dust.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 6:37am On Nov 27, 2019
Good morning mamas and papa's in the house hope we are all good? I have noticed that we no longer do our normal prayer here again.
I know it is not easy as the year is coming to an end and it seems as if nothing is happening
I will beg us to please revive the prayer here and I know that God has started answering our prayers, it is just remaining the manifestation to take place which I believe soonest we will all testify for I know that he blessings will surely go round for each and everyone of us.
Let just do our best by seeing our Dr's to run tests and take our drugs and leave the rest for the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords to do.
Baby dust.

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2019
Hello sisters good morning!!! join us in Hannah's prayer in our whatsapp group which is starting on the 1st-8th december 2019 lets cry to God together we believe in God of last miracle
Please send Add me to whatsapp 08065784139
Muslims and Christains are all welcome
Females Only
If you are a man with fertility challenge your wife can stand in for you
We have lots of other activities like FRUIT FAST AND HUSBAND'S APPRECIATION WEEK!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2019
4realwoman:
DHEA is used to improve our egg quality and it was prescribed by my Dr and she said I should take one tablet of 25mg daily for 3months with other drugs like ovaboost, after taking them for 3months God answered my prayers. So I will advice you to continue with it cause I have used it and it worked and I pray you testify soon even before you finish the drugs in Jesus name, Amen.

Baby dust.

Amen!
@4realwoman nwayioma, thank you so much for your contribution and the prayer. I will continue taking it as you said. I've been taking 25mg also because I was afraid to increase the dose after seeing what was written on the bottle. Just have to stick on the 25mg daily.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lubriderm(f): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2019
AF showed up this morning! O Jami lara je angry angry angry but regardless we move in faith

Tripletwins222:

It's not really easy to wait but you just have to try. Relax your mind and watch yourself. Be mindful of what you eat this time and don't overstress yourself. You can retest within 3-5days if it didn't show which I don't pray for. I pray it results to a BFP......
Wishing you a baby dust.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 4realwoman: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2019
Tripletwins222:

Amen!
@4realwoman nwayioma, thank you so much for your contribution and the prayer. I will continue taking it as you said. I've been taking 25mg also because I was afraid to increase the dose after seeing what was written on the bottle. Just have to stick on the 25mg daily.
Just continue with it and hand over everything to God as i await your testimony soonest and your Golden Chair and red carpet is waiting for you in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
4realwoman:
Just continue with it and hand over everything to God as i await your testimony soonest and your Golden Chair and red carpet is waiting for you in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen! Thanks a lot.
May God grant your heart desires in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
lubriderm:
AF showed up this morning! O Jami lara je angry angry angry but regardless we move in faith

Hmmmm!
It's well sis. I admire your courage jare.
Your faith will speak for you soon in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulTee: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Good day everyone, please I really need suggestions on what else to do.

I have done HSG and got pregnant immediately but mc it at 10weeks (that was 5 months ago)...

Since then, I have not been able to take in. I have regular menstrual cycle, I ovulate on my own from both left and right ovaries. My blood sugar is normal, hormones are normal. lest i forget I'm in my early 40s

My gynae placed me on clomid last cycle and i ovulated with 2 follicles yet, after 2 days delay, aunt flo showed itself just today....I really dont know what else to do...I have been praying and praying and praying....God where are you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewoman: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
because of your age you will need to inprove your egg quality i will advise you go AMH TEST to check your ovarian reserve

FruitfulTee:

I have done HSG and got pregnant immediately but mc it at 10weeks (that was 5 months ago)...

Since then, I have not been able to take in. I have regular menstrual cycle, I ovulate on my own from both left and right ovaries. My blood sugar is normal, hormones are normal. lest i forget I'm in my early 40s

My gynae placed me on clomid last cycle and i ovulated with 2 follicles yet, after 2 days delay, aunt flo showed itself just today....I really dont know what else to do...I have been praying and praying and praying....God where are you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulTee: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
I have no issues with my ovaries nor follicular growth

[q1uote author=fertilewoman post=84412911]
because of your age you will need to inprove your egg quality i will advise you go AMH TEST to check your ovarian reserve

[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
My last post here was on page 175... that child is 6 today and alwaysssssss wears a smile! Gd came through for me at the 0 hour! He will do same for you

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 12:59am On Nov 28, 2019
FruitfulTee:

What about your hubby? Has he checked himself too medically?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulTee: 6:01am On Nov 28, 2019
Yes, he's about 80mil

MGeey:

What about your hubby? Has he checked himself too medically?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 6:47am On Nov 28, 2019
cutethings:
My last post here was on page 175... that child is 6 today and alwaysssssss wears a smile! Gd came through for me at the 0 hour! He will do same for you
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by urcutecrush(f): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2019
Good morning mama’s,I went for follicular tracking and the lab I paid 7k to has been tracking trough abdominal scan but I read that Transvaginal scan(TVS) gives the better result.I don’t think my money will be refunded but Can I make use of the abdominal tracking to trigger ovulation?Or i should go to another lab for TVS?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fertilewomb: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=FruitfulTee post=84418479]I have no issues with my ovaries nor follicular growth

You may be ovulating but the quality of your eggs may be poor, and the body has a way of discarding poor eggs that fertilized through miscarriage

My advice, improve your egg quality.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2019
You are very fine.
Nicejo:
Good morning house and happy new week. We took this test of semen analysis on our own, please Mama's and Papa's in the house should help go through the result to know if everything is fine.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2019
Congrats!!!!!!!!
Pinkandpurple:
Good afternoon house, please you people should help me interpret this result.. I'm confused considering the result line is dim.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2019
Post the result here
Questiontime:
Dear House, please who can recommend a good drug to increase sperm motility. A test showed Motility of 20%, sluggish of 30%and dead 50% on a 2ml sperm count. I used a drug called fertile aid for 3monthd but the result is still poor. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2019
This is not a sperm analysis result but STI
jidamsel43:
please , help me interpret this sperm count result and suggest any appropriate drug to be used if it's necessary
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SSam01: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hello House,

Kindly contact me if you need a fertility cleanse for conception, it's made from fruits and it will cleanse the whole of your system and enable you conceive within 6 months.
Also if you or any of your loved ones have ectopic pregnancy, we have herbs that can clear it out and save you the
Fertility cleanse 10k
Sperm booster 5k
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SSam01: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ectopic pregnancy surgery means losing your precious fallopian tubes, we have herbs that can abort it and save your tubes.

Price 50k

To avoid ectopic pregnancy, go for HSG to ascertain the state of your tubes and don't self medicate on clomid without doctors supervision
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
MummyHalo:

I did mine at Image Diagnostics at Eligbam. You could try them.
Please was your HSG lab test done immediately after your menstration?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
izaray:
Please was your HSG lab test done immediately after your menstration?
Hi mama, I did the test on CD10 but I
went there immediately after my period. They booked me for CD10. You could go there first and hear from them. They'll advise you on when to do it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriousheart(f): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Sunxylove:
Helo every one, help a depressed soul. i have been trying for close to 2years now .i have done hsg 8months ago and my tubes are open but pelvic scan indicated ovarian endometriosis after some trial with my gynea and couldnt concieve after 3months i gave up coz i dnnt want to take clomid again after reading various side effect even though hes an experienced gynea. please i want to ask is it possible for one with endometriosis to get pregnant or has any1one here been on that path. am loosing hope af ended yesterday and am just tired i dont even know what to do differently this cycle..i have done everytn..herbal too..prayers etc i did follicular tracking everything and see my egg ready to drop and will meet dh but still af will still show up. my doc told mw i have alot of egg .i am young just 25 but is getting to me now.i have a supportive husband ..he has also ran some test although his motility was 40percent i beliebe not so good but his count was upto 150mil. i really dont know wether the problem is from me or hubs and d doc ddnt say.please i need a way forward i really want to concieve
If you have the means, why not try fertility hospitals if you're tired of normal hospitals. The fertility hospitals concentrate on getting you pregnant. That's one of their major jobs. Go and consult with a good one.
You're young. Very young. You have plenty eggs you say. What your body needs may just be that little extra push and gbam... You take in. Endometroisis I think gets worse as the years go by (most fertility issues do same) but women do conceive with it on the right treatment. I pray your prayers get answered faster than you imagine. Take care.

Addition - Another option is to try injectibles. These are Ovulation inducing injections given by gynaes and fertility docs who know their onions or who feel the case requires it. It greatly increases the odds of successfully ovulating. You can suggest this to your present gynae in the normal hospital.
Other mama's here too can suggest these injectibles to their gynaes cos some gynaes only know clomid. After clomid 5days, they can give these injectibles for 5 days too. A mama here suggested this to her doc and she got pregnant on that cycle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.