Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396131 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by folash: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
urcutecrush:
Good morning mama’s,I went for follicular tracking and the lab I paid 7k to has been tracking trough abdominal scan but I read that Transvaginal scan(TVS) gives the better result.I don’t think my money will be refunded but Can I make use of the abdominal tracking to trigger ovulation?Or i should go to another lab for TVS?
'Have never heard of follicule tracking done via abdominal scan. It's ALWAYS done through transvaginal scan.
You can talk to the sonographer about it, and if he still insists on it being done through the abdomen, please go find yourself another lab.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
Gloriousheart:
If you have the means, why not try fertility hospitals if you're tired of normal hospitals. The fertility hospitals concentrate on getting you pregnant. That's one of their major jobs. Go and consult with a good one.
You're young. Very young. You have plenty eggs you say. What your body needs may just be that little extra push and gbam... You take in. Endometroisis I think gets worse as the years go by (most fertility issues do same) but women do conceive with it on the right treatment. I pray your prayers get answered faster than you imagine. Take care.

Addition - Another option is to try injectibles. These are Ovulation inducing injections given by gynaes and fertility docs who know their onions or who feel the case requires it. It greatly increases the odds of successfully ovulating. You can suggest this to your present gynae in the normal hospital.
Other mama's here too can suggest these injectibles to their gynaes cos some gynaes only know clomid. After clomid 5days, they can give these injectibles for 5 days too. A mama here suggested this to her doc and she got pregnant on that cycle.
Thanks so much the hospital i used was a fertility clinic. its so expensive that why i couldnt keep up
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izaray(f): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
MummyHalo:

Hi mama, I did the test on CD10 but I
went there immediately after my period. They booked me for CD10. You could go there first and hear from them. They'll advise you on when to do it.
Thank you so much dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gloriousheart(f): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
Sunxylove:
Thanks so much the hospital i used was a fertility clinic. its so expensive that why i couldnt keep up
Oh sorry dear.
Did they add injectibles to the clomid for you? Did they give you trigger shot too?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
FruitfulTee:
Yes, he's about 80mil

Some mamas here who had no medical issues have testified after using omega 369, vit. B12 and vit. B6 (B6 is to be taken after ovulation and stopped gradually if pregnancy occurs or stopped if menses occurs to be taken again after ovulation).
What i have mentioned above improves egg quality and good cervical mucus. I personally used them and God answered me
My DD will be 2months old by Saturday.
I hope this helps.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Tripletwins222:
Good morning all!
I even saw it in the ebook;" It starts with the egg.
please I need this book, kindly send to: freanny@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulTee: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
Thanks a million mama. You have given me so much hope. God bless

MGeey:

Some mamas here who had no medical issues have testified after using omega 369, vit. B12 and vit. B6 (B6 is to be taken after ovulation and stopped gradually if pregnancy occurs or stopped if menses occurs to be taken again after ovulation).
What i have mentioned above improves egg quality and good cervical mucus. I personally used them and God answered me
My DD will be 2months old by Saturday.
I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrsDot(f): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emperornice: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
peculiardamsel:
Faith bump!
This is us at 26 weeks
King and Queen, I will carry to term and deliver like an Hebrew woman.....
It is a settled case already in Jesus name

Happy Bumping mums�

Please i need your assistance with doing my RPLP prayers
Add me on 080@@@@@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emperornice: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
peculiardamsel:
Faith bump!
This is us at 26 weeks
King and Queen, I will carry to term and deliver like an Hebrew woman.....
It is a settled case already in Jesus name

Happy Bumping mums�

Please i need your assistance with doing my RPLP
Add me on 080@@@@@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 12:11am On Nov 29, 2019
Pojomojo:
You are very fine.

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anonymous29: 7:01am On Nov 29, 2019
Jaymamma:

Amen, you're welcome mama.

Lots of baby dust to us kiss

congratulations on your bundle of joy. May God bless him.
I remember when I asked some questions here, you took your time to explain to me. I really appreciate you. Congrats once again!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 7:57am On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations Jaymamma!!!
May God continue to bless your home, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 8:41am On Nov 29, 2019
Finally TTC isn't a Nigerian. Jaymamma I am so happy for you. May your child fulfill destiny, and may the heavens on BFP be opened upon us all here.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sabicleaners: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2019
Congrat to the new mums and expectant mums. Baby dust to all on this thread

We are a Cleaning Service Outfit based in Abuja.

We clean Houses~ Offices~ Post-Construction Cleaning~ After Party Venue Cleaning~ Laundry and Dry cleaning services~ Fumigation and Janitorial Services.

Our Monthly Plans for House cleaning
Studio Apartment/Self-Contain• One Bedroom flat• Two Bedroom flat• Three Bedroom flat• 4 Bedroom flat/ Duplex are customised to suit your budget and style. Click to get a free quote https:///2348037507803

Laundry and Dry cleaning service:
√Free pick up and delivery,
√Clothes are delivered same day
√Discount on more than 10 clothing items

Office and Janitorial cleaning
Your office and business space is clean in preparation for a new day of activity at an affordable fee.
You pick a suitable time convenient for you.

Contact us now with a click https:///2348037507803 or Call 08037507803
sabicleaners1@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrsDot(f): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
[......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sunxylove:
That endometriosis needs good management. Meet a good gynae for proper treatment. I also saw some testimonies sometime on use of Chinese teas with enzymes. You can give it a try
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Good day mama, I have had a natural miscarriage in August due to Blighted Ovum(First pregnancy after 3 years marriage )
After the MC I did pelvic scan and the uterus is empty and no infection whatsoever.
Fast forward to October I saw my first period which lasted for the usual 5days
Less than 3weeks later I started spotting and bleed for over 2 weeks before my gynae recommended contraceptive pill and it stopped , another two week later I saw my period again and that has been for a week now
(I am still on the pills and the period refuse to stop)
Before I got pregnant, I do see my period once in 3months
What else can I do, what could be happening, has anyone here experience such
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrsDot(f): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
[......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 6:30am On Nov 30, 2019
Good morning mamas,please I need this book “ it starts with the egg” email: freanny@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavoredT(f): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrsDot:
its Negotiable mums

I'm interested in the car seat ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FavoredT(f): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Good afternoon mamas. Have been trying to conceive for almost 2 years now. Myself and DH has done all the necessary test and everything was okay. So I'm surprised why we haven't conceived.
I finished my period on Tuesday and on Wednesday till now have been seeing stretchy CM so I thought I was already ovulating, I used the ovulation test strip but it was negative.
Please can someone tell me what's happening and what can I do to take in this month. I want to carry my baby in 2020. Pls help mamas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
FavoredT:
Good afternoon mamas. Have been trying to conceive for almost 2 years now. Myself and DH has done all the necessary test and everything was okay. So I'm surprised why we haven't conceived.
I finished my period on Tuesday and on Wednesday till now have been seeing stretchy CM so I thought I was already ovulating, I used the ovulation test strip but it was negative.
Please can someone tell me what's happening and what can I do to take in this month. I want to carry my baby in 2020. Pls help mamas
How many days cycle so you have? Ovulation occurs towards the middle of your cycle. Eggwhite is not always easy to use for ovulation prediction except you've studied your body for sometime using billings ovulation method to monitor and record. Ovulation occurs towards when the eggwhite is very thin and more slippery. Without tracking for some months you might not get it right.
You may also download flo application. It's good for tracking and easy to use. You can combine with ovulation strips from day 10 if your cycle is 28 days and read for when to start is over or less than 2days.
Aside these, just bd everyother day or at least 3times a week from after af to next cycle. That's the best way not to miss ovulation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
Happy weekend beautiful mamas.

Pls who needs serrapeptase lets buy & share.
Can't afford a full pack ryt now.
It's well.
Am in PH

This too shall pass!
Baby dust to us all in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bankyshinani(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
can someone help analyse this?

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
laurelbae:
Happy weekend beautiful mamas. I have Nattikonase if you don’t mind sharing for free send a dm,I reside in Lagos

It's well.

This too shall pass!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrsDot(f): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hello sister is happening tomorrow HANNAH'S PRAYER!!!Lets cry to God on this fertility journey. It is a one week prayer!!May God hear our prayers!Amen

Muslim and Christains are welcomed
Whatsapp group 08065784139

If you are interested pls send add me

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
FavoredT:

Try banana recipe during ur next cycle..

But note that if u finished ur cycle on Tuesday ur ovulation should start at the middle of ur cycle so is to early to track it not...u can as well go for follicle tracking to know when ur egg droo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bankyshinani:
can someone help analyse this?

The sperm analysis result is very ok.
Can give you twins sef.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daimsy(f): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
laurelbae:
Happy weekend beautiful mamas.

It's well.

This too shall pass!
. Please let's share.I'm in Lagos too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.