Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409006 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Queen1010:
There is none Holy as the LORD,
there is none beside HIM,
Neither is there any ROCK like our GOD...
Happy Sunday and happy new month mamas.
It's a BFP.
GOD Has remembered me according to HIS promises after years of ttc.
The GOD Who did it for me, will do it for everyone before the end of this year in JESUS name. HE is able.

Congratulations to you mama, wishing you a stressfree nine months and safe delivery in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jeanos: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tripletwins222:
My fruitful family,
I've come again with a heavy heart cry cry cry cry
I've been crying since yesterday evening cry cry cry cry
My dh's sperm analysis result has gone from bad to worst cry cry cry cry
I collected the result yesterday evening hoping to see a great improvement but was disappointed as the reverse was the case cry cry cry cry
My hope is shattered cry cry cry cry
I don't even know what to do again cry cry cry cry
We've treated infection severally, taken medications both herbal and Orthodox cry cry cry cry
He has taken many fertility supplements both herbal and Orthodox cry cry cry cry
I'm totally fed up cry cry cry cry
D sonographer was even advising adoption but I kicked against it cry cry cry cry
I'm preparing for fibroid surgery anytime between first week or second week of this December cry cry cry cry
Now, see this problem again cry cry cry cry
Where do I go from here cry cry cry cry
Four years marriage, no single issue cry cry cry cry
Mamas and papas in the house, I'm really loosing my mind cry cry cry cry
The last test result as at March, 2019;
Motility: 15% active, 25% sluggish
Morphology: 30% normal, 70% abnormal
Count: 25.3million

Be very strong sis.Hope he doesnt drink nor smoke.Have you tried any of Adams desire,Enhanz or Motility count boost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tripletwins222, please don't loose hope, just keep believing and trusting God. He will show up for you when you least expect it. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by awesomemrs: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Happy New Month. May God in His infinite mercies remember everyone .

Jaymamma , I celebrate with you! kiss Congratulations!

Tripletwins222 : Hmmmmmn, this result isn't bad o. The minimum sperm count needed for pregnancy to occur is between 15m and 20m. Your DH has 25M! His morphology is fine too. It is just the motility that needs to be worked on. Please mama, dont give up. What if I tell you some of us are still praying for our DH's sperm to even be up to the minimum count required. Hmmmmmn!

Queen1010, Congratulations to you. You shall carry to term.

My mamas and papas here, God has not given up on us. He will do that which He will do and no man will be able to share in His glory. Would we appreciate that our thorns still have beautiful roses or complain that our Roses have thorns (Today's Preaching in my church)? I'd choose the former. Let's learn to be grateful even in our challenges. Our testimonies are here already. I celebrate every woman on this thread, God sees our struggles and challenges and He will see us through. We are overcomers, amen.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Queen1010:
It's a BFP.
The GOD Who did it for me, will do it for everyone before the end of this year in JESUS name. HE is able.
Congrats sis. Wish u smooth 9months journey. Pls can u share ur WIDD?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
HE is able. [/quote]
Congratulations mama! Have a healthy and stress free pregnancy. Our God is ever faithful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gbolly01(m): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
Discover How To Carry Your Own Baby Boy In 9Months From Now.....Click here------>>https:///2VD05zq
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sweetnesstwins: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Queen1010:
It's a BFP.

Congratulations ma!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olawunmiabeni(f): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
Good evening ma'am, have decide to stop trying oooo o ti sun mi as in am fedup I just don't know why everything is not working and again I find it hard to pray even if you pray for me I will just nod my head maybe January I will continue but for now am done is my birthday month jare want to free my mind and enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummykyrti(f): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godwilldoitnow: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
I rejoice with the mama that got her BFP
Trippletwins222,Don't worry dear sis,you will be fine,I believe God with you that by this time next year,against all odds,you will be a mother.
To all awaiting Mama's,May we all receive all what we are asking God for.I believe this month,there shall be a lot of BFPs Testimonies as God liveth.
None shall be barren in the land,The Bible says that This is the confidence that we have in Him,that when we ask of anything according to His will,He will do it.
Since it is the Will of God that we should be fruitful and multiply,so why won't we receive our miracles
The Bible says He will make the barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother of Children.weeping may endure for a night,but joy comes in the morning,No woman deserves to be childless,and we won't be barren.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Queen1010:

Thanks sis. You're next in line.

Amen and Amen!!!!
4realwoman please reserve that golden chair for me, I'll be sitting there this year by the grace of God.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oluwatise19: 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Queen1010:
It's a BFP.
Congratulations Sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by goldtosure: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2019
Mummy tripletstwins222, ginger-garlic-honey combo improves sperm motility. Grate ginger and boil for 5 mins, when you are about to bring down from the fire add the grated garlic, allow to cool then add honey. Please make this for your husband and let him try this twice a week to get the best result. It is well my sister, God is in control.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 8:04am On Dec 02, 2019
cherishyy:

Amen. Thanks mama

Congrats and may you carry to team. pls don't stress your self . Quickly port to pregnancy thread , pls ask questions . Don't assume anything once to port there.

God the rest of us are looking into You. Do not pass us bye.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 8:08am On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=Tripletwins222 post=84521480]My fruitful family,
I've been crying since yesterday evening

Funny enough it when our testimony are closer that the devil try to discourage us. My sister, abeg free your mind and let God do His work. Don't give room for the devil because his a looser and he can never win over your life.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2019
4realwoman:
congratulations mama so, so happy for you. Indeed our God is a good God, wish you happy and stress free nine months.
Oya balance very well and cross your leg very very well on your Golden chair and red carpet cos it didn't easy at all and waiting for other mamas because I know that I blessings will surely go round for everyone in Jesus name, Amen.

@all, Happy new month and welcome to the month of December.
Baby dust to everyone and let not forget our prayer this week.

Thank you ma'am. God bless you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2019
Nicejo:

Congratulations to you mama, wishing you a stressfree nine months and safe delivery in Jesus name.

Thank you mama, you're next to testify.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2019
awesomemrs:
Happy New Month. May God in His infinite mercies remember everyone .

Queen1010, Congratulations to you. You shall carry to term.

Thank you mama. You're next in line to testify.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2019
Bunny19:
Congrats sis. Wish u smooth 9months journey. Pls can u share ur WIDD?

Thank you mama. will share WIDD soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2019
Sweetnesstwins:

Congratulations ma!

Thank you sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2019
MummyHalo:
HE is able.
Congratulations mama! Have a healthy and stress free pregnancy. Our God is ever faithful.

Thank you sis. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2019
Oluwatise19:
Congratulations Sis

Thank you sis. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2019
giftfromGod:

Congrats and may you carry to team. pls don't stress your self . Quickly port to pregnancy thread , pls ask questions . Don't assume anything once to port there.

God the rest of us are looking into You. Do not pass us bye.

Thank you mama and God bless you. Will do so.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adexmerry: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2019
Good morning fruitful mamas.. donnoh if anybody still remembers me here..ive been away for some time..
A big congratulations to all mamas that has gotten their bfp.. God will finish the good work he has started in your life in Jesus name. Amen

sadly im still in the journey of trying to conceive . i tried again just last month after 3months of hubby treatinf infection and trying to boost sperm count to become 62million with 40% normal form and 60%abnormal form, 40% motile 30% sluggish and 30% dead...was hoping to get a bfp with that.. but its another cycle starting today... im still hopeful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2019
Go and multiply you are very OK
Bankyshinani:
can someone help analyse this?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2019
Tripletwins222:
My fruitful family,
I've been crying since yesterday evening cry cry cry cry
My dh's sperm analysis result has gone from bad to worst cry cry cry cry
I collected the result yesterday evening hoping to see a great improvement but was disappointed as the reverse was the case cry cry cry cry
My hope is shattered cry cry cry cry
I don't even know what to do again cry cry cry cry
We've treated infection severally, taken medications both herbal and Orthodox cry cry cry cry
He has taken many fertility supplements both herbal and Orthodox cry cry cry cry
I'm totally fed up cry cry cry cry
D sonographer was even advising adoption but I kicked against it cry cry cry cry
I'm preparing for fibroid surgery anytime between first week or second week of this December cry cry cry cry
Now, see this problem again cry cry cry cry
Where do I go from here cry cry cry cry
Four years marriage, no single issue cry cry cry cry
Mamas and papas in the house, I'm really loosing my mind cry cry cry cry
The last test result as at March, 2019;
Motility: 15% active, 25% sluggish
Morphology: 30% normal, 70% abnormal
Count: 25.3million
I think the bolded is is source of concern please, s[peak with your gyno

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2019
wink
Nicejo:

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by elizino: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2019
Congrats Queen1010 on your Bfp. Healthy 9months to you.

@Tripletwins222, don't be sad please , In this journey, we need to keep pushing till we get our result.
What if i told you , we are still struggling with retrograde ejaculation which means the semen doesn't even come out when we do the do. But i still have my hope in God . Try and focus on the fibroid surgery, work on both your diets and stay relaxed.
He will do it before you know it .

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2019
Thanks mamas for the good wishes. God bless everyone with her heart desires.
WIDD.
I got married in 2015, and started trying since then. After trying for a while, I decided to seek medical help and I was diagnosed with high prolactine and estrogen and low progesterone. I noticed I spot some days to af. As a result of the high estrogen I had an overly thickened endomentrial lining.
Along the line, I went for hsg and the result showed bilateral tubal blockage. After several attempts to the glory of GOD the tubes were opened.
On my hubby part, he had low sperm count and low motility. He took several treatment and his sperm increased to 17million and still low motility. Was planning to buy fertilsan m, but decided to try addyzoa and coq10 and the sperm jumped to 40million, but the motility was still low.
Then, another problem propped up, non-liquefaction. We tried all sorts but the sperm would not liquefy.
The last time we saw a gynaecologist was in 2017, in Abuja, we moved to Lagos last year, so we decided to look for a gynaecologist in Lagos when we have tried on our own for a while, we decided to wait till our fourth year wedding anniversary.
I was also diagnosed with nabothian cysts and parametritis, I contacted @Mojisolani and she gave me some tips to treat the cysts and some advice. GOD bless her for me.
On the month of our fourth year wedding anniversary, I made enquiry about IVF and IUI, because I had lost all hopes.
On August I started everyday midnight prayer and stopped making request, I also told my husband same and he complied.
My af was to show on our wedding anniversary, but it refused to show, I waved it aside, called a gynaecologist and booked for an appointment. Four days later, we went to see the doctor despite my missing af. I was too hopeless to expect anything, and I refused to test.
We paid 15000 just for consultation alone, and the doctor said we would start all over again. I should inform him as soon as af showed. To the glory of ALMIGHTY GOD, the af refused to show till nine months time in JESUS name.
When we told the doctor, he was shocked, he said we should do blood test and send the result to him on whatsapp, seems he was in doubt.
It was the cycle I didn't do anything, because I was tired and we have left everything, since we would be seeing a gynaecologist unlike previous cycles that I spent a lot of money on one treatment or the other.
GOD Who surprise us, and saved us from starting all over again is indeed alive.
Sometimes in September my mom, told me she prayed for me and GOD said HE would do it before I come to Abuja for my project defense and I laughed, because I have lost all hopes and I was not even seeing a doctor. That was one of the reasons I finally saw a gynaecologist to help fulfil the word of GOD. But can a man help GOD? The gynaecologist didn't even give us a single treatment. GOD showed HIS power that only him gives children. To HIM be all the glory.

35 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2019
Olawunmiabeni:
Good evening ma'am, have decide to stop trying oooo o ti sun mi as in am fedup I just don't know why everything is not working and again I find it hard to pray even if you pray for me I will just nod my head maybe January I will continue but for now am done is my birthday month jare want to free my mind and enjoy.
Sis sometimes it is normal to be tired and want to quit, but always remember WINNERS NEVER QUIT, it is not over until you carry your babies....Give yourself some weeks rest if that what you need and start all over again and always remember you must PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bliss11(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello good afternoon. I and my wife have been ttc for over 1 year, am not always around and get to see her 2 weeks in every 3 months and I try to come when she is ovulating, I did semen analysis and this was d result
volume: 1.oml,
viscosity: viscous,
color: milky,
PH: 80,
pus cell: many/hpf,
RBC: 0-2/hpf,
epithelial cells: scanty,
aggressive and progressive: 50%,
sluggish: 20%,
dead: 30%,
normal formed: 85%,
abnormal formed: 15%,(pin headed and coil tail)
count: 20x10⁶cells/ml

(1) (2) (3) ... (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.