Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419171 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 12:52pm On May 13, 2013
Iyabetajos ok na to do send off for her stubborn head before she pack abi.......thanks for the info. My colleague just dey ask me say who stole my bread lol as i've not been smiling since morning. May God make you smile always....abeg no beg for Af ooooo na bfp all the way. May we continue to rejoice in the lord. Our testimony is here. (((((Hugs)))))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chokl8y: 1:11pm On May 13, 2013
Mehn..,I love this thread no be small! See as una make me feel like Queen of England! grin

God bless you all real good. I no cry o. From dazed I became joyful. This cycle will soon end so I am rehearsing how I go take announce my BFP.

Thank you mommies... As you have gone out of ur way to make me feel good, God will surprise and put a huge permanent smile on your faces and that of ur husbands and childrensssss... grin

Tbaby, dnt worry. You know say na our kain testimony dey sweet pass. God is preparing every one of us for testimonies that will make others shout and fall to the ground worshiping God for our sakes.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 1:19pm On May 13, 2013
Tbaby4real: @chokl8y be strong has God is always ready to fight for us anytime any day. Remember she is not there when God created you so she has no idea on the miracle that is about to happen in your life. Triplets all the way for you my sister....
@all I was suppose to start my Af on Wednesday and the thing show up yesterday, I must have ovulate earlier than I expected.....dh was crying this morning cos we can't just bear this anymore......sobbing......

TTC is hard mehn...it's heartbreaking, wish i had the words to console you, cry by all means as it helps let out the storm, but know that God hasn't forgotten you, and delay is never denial*hugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 2:11pm On May 13, 2013
@iyabetajos: Thank God say u no dey pray for af to show again. na bfp u need nobi af.
@Tbaby. no allow hubby cry ooo. These days, I don't allow dh know when af show. few days before af show, I go change my night gown from transparent to non transparent. change bed spread to darker colours. If af shows, I will quitely go and buy pad, hide it somewhere,make sure I bath alone. thank God say both of us go commot in d morning. at night, when dh wan bd, I go beg am with 2ww issues, If he finds out, I will just laugh, and call him sweet names. me I don tire to console dh or cry.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 2:37pm On May 13, 2013
cjnone2,yes oh.ttc is nt easy bt God has kept us.me i have promised nt to poas again.i wil just wait on God.if it happens make i just dey hear movement lolz...............
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 2:38pm On May 13, 2013
cjnone2: @iyabetajos: Thank God say u no dey pray for af to show again. na bfp u need nobi af.
@Tbaby. no allow hubby cry ooo. These days, I don't allow dh know when af show. few days before af show, I go change my night gown from transparent to non transparent. change bed spread to darker colours. If af shows, I will quitely go and buy pad, hide it somewhere,make sure I bath alone. thank God say both of us go commot in d morning. at night, when dh wan bd, I go beg am with 2ww issues, If he finds out, I will just laugh, and call him sweet names. me I don tire to console dh or cry.
@cjonone2, hahahahaha! ur post just dey make laugh, becos that is the exact thing that i do, when i see my AF, i know God will bring a smile to our faces this month. it is well my sister.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 2:46pm On May 13, 2013
HawtMummie:
My sista! I no be doctor o! All I said earlier was out of my personal experience when I did HSG last year. What pains me is that most doctors dnt take time to explain stuffs to us in details. Pls seek ur gynae to explain so that you will more clear on this issue. Happy sunday to everyone.
Selective tubal cannulation
This procedure is performed for proximal tubal occlusion (where the tube meets the uterus). Guided by hysteroscopy or fluoroscopy, doctors insert a catheter through the cervix, uterus and into the fallopian tube. This is non surgical procedure and has a 60% pregnancy success rate.
That's what we call "flushing"(lol) going for mine next week. Fingers crossed. Love y'all

babe i know say u no be doctor, thank u for that that explanation its calm me. God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:59pm On May 13, 2013
@t-baby,its well with u,its realy heart-breaking for u nd ur dh,but please keep reassuring yourselves,u both will birth ur 4 kids. Amin.
@all,I just dey think am,if person no get money for ART,e no go find another option?I don surf net tire,different tori with different procedures,na make person dey pray for direction ooo. I'm so certain some of us here no need spend pass #10k for some of this drugs to get a bfp,I don't know y diz "fertility cleanse" keeps ringing in my medulla oblangata,also does vitex,maca and dong quai. Seriously,I think diz herbs may just be d answer for somebody here,may God direct our steps,amin. Meanwhile,I mils beloved1993,omonikiba,pinky,I hope u babes are doing well?

God will not forsake us,He will answer us @ d best of times. Amin
@cjnone nd joysolo,ona own better say ona fit see ur period without dh knowing,м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ wey be say 2 days bfor AF show,my dh don know,den d day wey e go come show,my neighbours and pple wey dey waka pass go come know,bur in all I say Alhamdulillah.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 3:50pm On May 13, 2013
@safe06, i dont normally have painful AF, b4 i know it, it will just come like that, and after 4days the thing will go, that is why my DH hardly know abt it,my prayer now is that i dont want to see AF again, whether painful or not.
@All, yestiday 12th MAY, was my one year anniversary, and i am really praying to God for positive change for every mommies in this house in Jesus name AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by biolakunle: 3:56pm On May 13, 2013
Nl
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 4:13pm On May 13, 2013
@Tbaby, sweethie ah ah now, pls dnt do dat, you dnt need it all, all you need now is happiness, just calm down cos your miracle is very very close. Did you remember one testimony last month? ɪ̣̝̇ think Nictos or someone else that said she was so happy dat month to the extent that she do dance Ãήϑ sing at home alone, that pple were complaining of over smiling, dats what we all need. Laugh away your sorrows, smile all the time, you will see that devil will pack Ãήϑ run. The lord is your strenght.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 4:50pm On May 13, 2013
@ safe06 , the TCM ran a scan with dat machine dat scans ur whole body. The computer picked up what was wrong in my system it was from there dat he prescribed some chinese drugs from kedi healthcare( u can google it). However, i am also thinking seriously of fertility cleanse, and maca. Do u know where one can get it.

@alwaystrue, i ve started my warm water therapy. God will help us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 5:09pm On May 13, 2013
@biolakunle dats gud to hear.tot u didnt want to say anything yet til u have made headway.think i'll try dem soon.happy for u dere.wishing u bfp soonest oh cos na me go cm serve amala abeg........
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 5:36pm On May 13, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 6:06pm On May 13, 2013
My dears, please oh, stop being depressed by ttc.we all know its God that giveth children.let us just 'let go and let God'.I woke up this morning and checked my temperature and observed it has gone down just @4dpo! when I expect it to be rising.I started panicking but I just calmed myself down and said God,let thy will be done. His word said HE maketh everything beautiful in is own time. I refuse to worry or stress myself anymore.the LORD is my peace.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 6:52pm On May 13, 2013
Ttc is really really hard!

@ cholkl8y, a sane person cannot call a waiting woman barren to her face, does she know her fate? Even if she has kids does she know dia fate? Forgive her, she's extremely frustrated a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ full of envy! It is well

@ Tbaby4real, dry ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ tears a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ console hubby, it may tarry, but its 4 a while, He sees

@ Mercfull, do not be distressed,God ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ do it, U̶̲̥̅̊ are stil young, U̶̲̥̅̊ ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ av ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ 4kids B̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅Ɛ̷̃̊ 35,

@ safe06, do i detect a note of sadness I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ post? I hope not? All dose pain ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ soon be a thing of d past, i can imagine U̶̲̥̅̊ wt big belle, chei, laughter go roll

@ all, i fell into my poas habit yesterday on DPo12, BFN, i used predict test, see anger, i wonder y all d symptoms, sore breast, milky discharge, heightened sense of smell a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ mild cramps. Anyway, i went to church a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ settle wit God, by dis ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣, i got my peace back, I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ fact, God used a fellow to minister to me wt this passage, trust I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the̶̲̥̅̊ Lord wit all your heart, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ lean not on your own understanding, I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ all ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ ways acknowledge Him, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ He wil direct ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ path.
A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ so, i leave all to Him a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ await His directions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 7:37pm On May 13, 2013
Oh lovely sisters.......what can I do without mummyf, safe06, igbabe, merciful, iyabetajos, cjnone, favored gal ,twins girl and others. You all encourage me and strengthen me with your words.....May God grant us our request. We are mothers of the next generation. Thank you all....I felt so relieved by reading your post. Love you all !!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrybass(f): 8:15pm On May 13, 2013
[i][/i] embarassed@all I'm not happy wit u guys at all, I posted dat I'm off ttc no body could deem it fit 2 ask wat d problem was. Na wa oooo, God dey & he my comforter. I na understand say every mallam with his kettle. Its well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:22pm On May 13, 2013
Tbaby, hugs!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 8:25pm On May 13, 2013
Berry, y na? We just felt you took a personal decision after thinking long and hard. How we for do na? We understand the need to take time off and relax. Abeg, no vex. Forgive us please. For this forum, na one kettle for all mallams. No vex abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 8:32pm On May 13, 2013
berrybass: [i][/i] embarassed@all I'm not happy wit u guys at all, I posted dat I'm off ttc no body could deem it fit 2 ask wat d problem was. Na wa oooo, God dey & he my comforter. I na understand say every mallam with his kettle. Its well

Aww our sweetie don vex ooo. I thik we just respect ur decision n let u rest. Buh I mils u dear oya take E-hug muahhH. After tell us y u want to rest on d issues, we still pray for u. Hw dh na? No vex again

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:37pm On May 13, 2013
Chok18y when people ask you were ur God is, ur God answers rejoice.
@ mummyf a temp dip at 4dpo is no big deal just a flux in ur temp its very normal
Berrybass sorry dear am sure am sure it just escaped people's mind. It's well dear
Safebaby's i dey jare my sista, na so af dey deal with me too am considering dat fertility cleanse too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jummy4real(f): 9:13pm On May 13, 2013
Dear fruitful ladies,

Jummy4real(f): 9:06pm On May 08
ear fruitful ladies,

I must confess u guys are doing a great job and my prayer is that may God answer our prayers as soon as possible. I'm a long time member and silent reader.

Pls I need your help concerning Asherman Surgery Procedure.

Pls has anybody done Asherman surgery/Laparoscopy here in Nigeria b4, if yes, which doctor did it 4 u, what was d procedure like, what was ur experience, were u able to go home same day after d surgery and lastly were u able to give birth after †ђξ treatment? Hope to hear from you.
Baby dust to us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:40pm On May 13, 2013
good
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 10:13pm On May 13, 2013
@all tHere iS a 3days program specialy for women waiting on God for fruit of d womb @MFM prayer city stArtng dis friday evening till sunday. If u have time come let's praY together. God bless n answer our prayers. Amen. Gud nIght dearies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 10:22pm On May 13, 2013
@Iyabetajos Amen oo,cnt wait #SmilinFace# my sista na Bfp u nid nt Af nd i beliv God ll answer us soon
@Tbaby,Merciful plz dearies be hapy..it is not 2 late 4 us.
@berryblast not wat u were tinkin,we care more dan u knw,No vex plz.oya smile 4me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:34pm On May 13, 2013
@Jummy4real, I don't know of any in Naija, but I'm sure people who might know will soon come by to answer.
@Berrybass, just like that? U jus vex waka? Abeg na! Answer us na. Pls what made u decide to take time off ttc?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 2:22am On May 14, 2013
Pink 22, its not just a temp flux,its a dip to pre_ovUlation temP.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 5:44am On May 14, 2013
@ Berrybass we are so sorry......we just to respect your decision. We love you..(((((Hugs))))) and ((((Kisses)))))) for you.
@ all right now am on iron tablet, vit C and folic acid. I want to add vit E this cycle, what do you think?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 6:16am On May 14, 2013
@ Berrybass sorry babes, am sure it skipped our minds, golden baby I didn't see the mail.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:24am On May 14, 2013
mummyf: Pink 22, its not just a temp flux,its a dip to pre_ovUlation temP.

pre-ovulation dip at 4dpo? That's rather early, just see what the temps does in the next three days, pele
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 8:58am On May 14, 2013
Chokl8y: Ladies...how una dey...? I've been kinda moody since today. Someone called me an ashawo and a barren woman today. To say I was shocked is an understatement cos I did not do anything to the person. We were not even fighting or anything. I no even fit cry. I was just dazed. Still dazed tho.

Anyway, it only shows that my bfp is closer than ever. The devil is just looking for ways to throw me off balance and shake my faith. I refuse to observe lying vanities. All things have worked and will continue to work for my good.

My God sits on the throne.... And He laughs....

@chokl8y, dear just ignore the person. Thank God you know that bfp is very very close and don't allow Kill -Joy human beings to destroy that. Cheer up n always put a smile on your face. My sister inlaw use to do that, but last 2 weeks, i gave her the shock of her life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.