Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406708 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruit4me: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
semisola:

Hi, if you feel you have adhension, you have to go for a diagnostic hystreoscopy, which is use to check out for adhension, i did mine for 30k, the doctor saw little scarring and adviced i undergo adhensiolysis, a mini surgery to remove the scar, which i did, it cost 150k..
I did trans virginal ultrasound and everything came out okay, tho tvs shows my endometrium thickness is 0.97mm, I’m worried.. which one is hystreoscopy? Pls enlighten me..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by semisola: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Fruit4me:
I did trans virginal ultrasound and everything came out okay, tho tvs shows my endometrium thickness is 0.97mm, I’m worried.. which one is hystreoscopy? Pls enlighten me..

You cant see scarring with TVs, even HSG sef, i was only diagnosed after doing hsystreoscopy, which is done using a camera..i was under general anesthesia .

Pls do it if you have had and evacuation, one of the major signs of uterine adhesion is lighter and shorter period..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
miraclebaby:
Ok. You need to reduce the heat. I also used boiled water but when the heat is much add more dry flannel or towel to reduce heat. Major thing is the warm effect to the oil which in turn is absorbed to clear your system. Please don’t over heat again. You’ll only be burning your skin for nothing. If you want to increase the effect, you can do abdominal massage too with the castor oil. Fertility blessings to you dear
Yes, doing abdominal massage as well.
Amen!
Thanks mama.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
sugah:
Wait a few more days and test again. Keep taking your folic acid. Baby dust****
Nice to see you again ma'am, my greetings to Ayomide

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
nneejima:

Nice to see you again ma'am, my greetings to Ayomide
Same here dear, thanks
How's your LO?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2020
semisola:

You cant see scarring with TVs, even HSG sef, i was only diagnosed after doing hsystreoscopy, which is done using a camera..i was under general anesthesia .

Pls do it if you have had and evacuation, one of the major signs of uterine adhesion is lighter and shorter period..

Hello dear, scarring can be detected through TVS and HSG as well. Serrapeptase capsule can also be use to dissolve uterus scarring tissues speaking from personal experience

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by semisola: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2020
Jellos:
Hello dear, scarring can be detected through TVS and HSG as well. Serrapeptase capsule can also be use to dissolve uterus scarring tissues speaking from personal experience

My dear, i feel it depends on the degree of adhension, i have done 1hsg, 3 TVs, and hystreoscopy, which diagnosed very mild scarring.
Hsg is a blind procedure as the uterine wall cant be viewed properly for those with mild adhesion.
I just did the removal of the scar with the Foley catherter was inserted plus progesterone therapy.. The best and surest way to see the inside of the womb is through hystreoscopy, hsg is mainly to check for tubal patency.

Anyways i know Gods willing, i will be with my triplets by this time next year,Ameen!

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruit4me: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jellos:
true
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Florissante: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pojomojo:
Congratulations to zino89

I went for hormonal profile on day 10 of my cycle

Please kindly assist with the interpretation

FSH 2.6
LH 5.81
Prolactine 32.97
Estradial E2 178.64
Progesterone .86

Thanks in advance

Hi,
Can you repeat this test on CD2 or 3 of your next cycle to throw more light on your LH: FSH ratio. Your testosterone levels should also be checked same day. Thereafter, progesterone test on CD 21 or 7 days after ovulation depending on your cycle length is also recommended.

Take care and keep calm.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Florissante:

Hi,
Can you repeat this test on CD2 or 3 of your next cycle to throw more light on your LH: FSH ratio. Your testosterone levels should also be checked same day. Thereafter, progesterone test on CD 21 or 7 days after ovulation depending on your cycle length is also recommended.

Take care and keep calm.

Cycle length 29- 30

FSH 2.6 reference mIU/ml
Follicular 3-20
Ovulatory 9-26
Luteal 1-12
Post menopause 18-153

LH 5.81 reference mIU/ml
Follicular 1.7-15
Ovulatory 22-105
Luteal 0.6-19
Post menopause 16-64

Prolactine 32.97 reference ng/ml
3.4-26.9

Estradial E2 178.64 reference pg/ml
Follicular 15-115
Ovulatory 136-251
Luteal 48-172
Post menopause 10-166

Progesterone .86 reference ng/ml
Follicular .25-6.22
Ovulatory .22-.54
Luteal 1.5-20
Post menopause less than 41
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pojomojo:

Cycle length 29- 30

FSH 2.6 reference mIU/ml
Follicular 3-20
Ovulatory 9-26
Luteal 1-12
Post menopause 18-153

LH 5.81 reference mIU/ml
Follicular 1.7-15
Ovulatory 22-105
Luteal 0.6-19
Post menopause 16-64

Prolactine 32.97 reference ng/ml
3.4-26.9

Estradial E2 178.64 reference pg/ml
Follicular 15-115
Ovulatory 136-251
Luteal 48-172
Post menopause 10-166

Progesterone .86 reference ng/ml
Follicular .25-6.22
Ovulatory .22-.54
Luteal 1.5-20
Post menopause less than 41
I think your blood sample should have been collected on day 2/3( for FSH, LH...) and day 21(for progesterone). Unless it was your doctor who specifically told you to check on day 10. Day 21 progesterone test usually indicates ovulation or its absence for the particular cycle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flourishing19(f): 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mirian91:
Ahhhh, if it's me anxiety would have made me test it since. cheesy. I wish you a BFP. AF will not arrive in Jesus name. I'm keeping fingers crossed and praying for you. You will share your good news.

I am really anxious and that's why I refused to buy more strips. I have one left, so I'll wait till Monday grin
Thank you for the wishes and you too.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flourishing19(f): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
mumjosh:

Please I don't und3rstand what is happening again. Been having severe nip tenderness,and enlarged with a lil bit of fullness for a week now. AF was suppose to come yesterday,but didn't. I tested this morning it show negative. Am having on n off cramp too. Pls my beautiful Mama's who has experience this before? Am anxious and hoping for the best
Experiencing the same enlargement. I think you're pregnant. Give it one week and test again.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
TinaJoe:
pls how do I join the current TTC group?.am new here.

Hi,

I can't access my mail now.....click on the link below to chat me on whatsapp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
I really think i need to do a hormonal profile but I don't even know how to go about it. My period is so so scanty. Not flowing. This month was just spotting and the color is dark. I can't even place my hand on the duration. One month it's 26 days,another 24 or 23. Since 3 days now I feel lower abdominal discomfort that my period is coming but no show. I feel lost sincerely. I don't even want to go to hospital because of this covid19 because where I see gynea is a Teaching hospital. Good night mothers,baby dust to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 5:43am On Apr 29, 2020
talltosyne:

Hi,

I can't access my mail now.....click on the link below to chat me on whatsapp

Pls dear, which hospital did you use for your laparoscopy and the price they charge?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruit4me: 7:00am On Apr 29, 2020
semisola:

My dear, i feel it depends on the degree of adhension, i have done 1hsg, 3 TVs, and hystreoscopy, which diagnosed very mild scarring.
Hsg is a blind procedure as the uterine wall cant be viewed properly for those with mild adhesion.
I just did the removal of the scar with the Foley catherter was inserted plus progesterone therapy.. The best and surest way to see the inside of the womb is through hystreoscopy, hsg is mainly to check for tubal patency.

Anyways i know Gods willing, i will be with my triplets by this time next year,Ameen!
surely u will carry ur twins this year in Jesus name AMEN.. I will carry mine too this year AMEN.. is there a natural way to boost twins?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruit4me: 7:03am On Apr 29, 2020
Flourishing19:

I am really anxious and that's why I refused to buy more strips. I have one left, so I'll wait till Monday grin
Thank you for the wishes and you too.
positive news in Jesus name, positive news in Jesus name.. congratulations in advance
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruit4me: 7:09am On Apr 29, 2020
Amhappy:
I really think i need to do a hormonal profile but I don't even know how to go about it. My period is so so scanty. Not flowing. This month was just spotting and the color is dark. I can't even place my hand on the duration. One month it's 26 days,another 24 or 23. Since 3 days now I feel lower abdominal discomfort that my period is coming but no show. I feel lost sincerely. I don't even want to go to hospital because of this covid19 because where I see gynea is a Teaching hospital. Good night mothers,baby dust to us all.
don’t feel lost, just get in touch with fertilemoms or thepeoples_doctor on instagram since you can’t see go to the hospital, u could register with fertilemom on instagram I’m sure they can help, and it’s quite affordable unlike thepeoples doctors
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fruit4me:
don’t feel lost, just get in touch with fertilemoms or thepeoples_doctor on instagram since you can’t see go to the hospital, u could register with fertilemom on instagram I’m sure they can help, and it’s quite affordable unlike thepeoples doctors

Thanks dear. I will check them out

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flourishing19(f): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fruit4me:
positive news in Jesus name, positive news in Jesus name.. congratulations in advance
Amen, thanks. I am beginning to have doubts Sha.
Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Amhappy:
Hello dear, I think it best you go for Hormonal Profile test and TVS before consulting anyone. "The people doctor"on Instagram will ask you to make payment of 20k first before further discussion, so why not go for the test first in a laboratory then send the result here and expect sabi mamas to give answers...just my own cent

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumjosh: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Flourishing19:

Experiencing the same enlargement. I think you're pregnant. Give it one week and test again.
Thanks so much sis. I will do just that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Jellos:
Hello dear, I think it best you go for Hormonal Profile test and TVS before consulting anyone. "The people doctor"on Instagram will ask you to make payment of 20k first before further discussion, so why not go for the test first in a laboratory then send the result here and expect sabi mamas to give answers...just my own cent

waaawwwuuuuuuuuuuuuu, 20k first, for online consultation shocked shocked, what we do free here.
anyway, they gotta make a living, i guess

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gbollyjolly: 5:13am On Apr 30, 2020
It's our Ramadan special offer
Top your phone with our amazing data offer in this Ramadan Period:
MTN DATA
500mb_ #200
1gb___#390
2gb___#780
3gb____#1,170
You can DM me or call 08063190334
@hanim communication service we care about you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by semisola: 6:12am On Apr 30, 2020
Hello mamas and papas to be, i know ttc is a trying period especially during this covid19 times, we have to have faith, pray and keep pushing.

To keep the thread alive, we can introduce ourselves, our geopolitical zone,the duration of TTcing, what we have tried so far (procedures) and encourage our sisters who are in this journey to conceive with us. Let me open the floor

Hi everyone, i am sola, resident in the eastern part of Nigeria, been on this journey for for 2yrs which will end before June insha Allah.

I was pregnant August but suffered a missed miscarriage at 9weeks.

So far, i have done Hsg, TVs,hystreoscopy and adhensiolysis (mini scar removal surgery).

I m on pregnacare conception, progesterone, vitamin C and E. Hubby is on clomid, Vitamins E,C and folic acid to improve sperm count and motility.

My advice to those in this journey are,
1. Avoid self pity
2. Dont go broadcasting your problem to everyone most people dont care
3. There's power in positive declaration and prayers.
4. Go for fertility test, especially with your husband, sperm test should be done quarterly.
5. Run, flee, disengage from usage of any herbal products no matter how good they say it is, because most kidney problems arise from abuse and use of herbal drugs.
7.lastly, look into ART, like Ivf, ICSI and Iui if you have and can afford it.

Baby dust to all, signing Iya triplets..��

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sparkle4u(f): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2020
RipVanWink:

waaawwwuuuuuuuuuuuuu, 20k first, for online consultation shocked shocked, what we do free here.

20k till pregnancy is achieve. But sometimes she do promo on consultation. Some promo are 10k and 8k. So if you consult her during promo, it's until pregnancy is achieve.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamhistreasure: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2020
RipVanWink:

Yes o,I just buzzed her to interpret my ovulation strip for me and I got a reply to pay 20kconsultation fee.Well,knowledge is Money I guess�
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Network1234: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Amhappy:

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2020
Jellos:
Thanks for this..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tyme86: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Have bin having weird feeling in my lower left abdomen for some days now and backache and am two days late with my period, pls can I be pregnant
2nd I also did myomectomy (removal of fibroid) Jan 29 and have bin trying since den and place of the stitch look swollen, is it normal ?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
sparkle4u:

20k till pregnancy is achieve. But sometimes she do promo on consultation. Some promo are 10k and 8k. So if you consult her during promo, it's until pregnancy is achieve.
Note, consultation fee is one-off after which you go for a test and make payment again according to the issue and need to be extra patience with her if not....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2777) (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.