Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394612 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
NATURAL ALTERNATIVE FOR CLOMID!!!
This is all natural remedy that helps with ovulation!!!
Its also helps with detoxification

INGREDIENTS
6 tablespoons of ground Cumin
6 tablespoons of ground clove
6 tablespoons of ground nigella seeds (kalanji)
6 tablespoons of ground black pepper
6 tablespoons of whole cress seeds
3 tablespoons of ground fenugreek seeds
Honey

PREPARATION AND USUAGE
Mix all the ingredients with honey and take ONE tablespoon after breakfast, then drink one full glass of water afterwards

NB: TAKE THIS ONLY DURING YOUR PERIODS!

Want to More on about natural therapy
Follow us on IG: @migeo_organicstore
Whatsapp/call : 08065784139

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
TinaJoe:

My dear am in Anambra state. Onitsha to be precise.
Drugs have always been cheaper in Anambra state than in Lagos.
I understand your frustration, but don't take drugs when you don't need it. Have you been able to do the flushing yet?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
TinaJoe:

My dear am in Anambra state. Onitsha to be precise.

Please send me a mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mirian91(f): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Thank you so much sis.

Oleayo22:
Hello Sis,
Have you gotten the number of the doctor i used? Here is his number- 08023267003. Please give him a call or send a message to know when he is free. Sorry just checking my nairaland messages now. All the best.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mirian91(f): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
+234 806 982 8125 mommadav

iamfertile:
does anyone have mummdav number?I misplaced it - pls I need it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lamay: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
chibueze76:
Sis there is no injection for sperm booster. I had same thing I was treated with herbal tea for 20 weeks and I had 90million. Don't give money just go to eekfertility and use their sperm booster tea. You will understand after 12 weeks.

Stop this your advert please. If it worked for you keep I to yourself. Stoppppppppp

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Lamay:

Stop this your advert please. If it worked for you keep I to yourself. Stoppppppppp
grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2020
Congratulations to all mother's with BFP, may you all carry to term.

Please all Sabi mama's and Papa's help me and torch light this Hormonal profile result.

Day3 and Day 21 Hormonal Profile

(LH)Luteinizing Hormone 3.3miu|ml. Follicular. 5-40

FSH. 6.3 miu|ml. Follicular. 5-20

Prolactin. 22.0 ng|ml. Female. 1-20ng|ml

Progesterone. 20.7ng|ml. Luteal. 3-25ng|ml

Estradiol. 206.3pg|ml. Luteal. 60-150pg|ml
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2020
MummyHalo:
It was mid year thanksgiving in church today. I'm grateful for life and all the little blessings. Most of all, I'm thankful to God I finally got a BFP!
Yes, God did it!!!
I pray that this same blessing shall go round each and everyone of us here. Amen.

WIDD:
I was diagnosed with High prolactin earlier this year. Before then I had done my own independent hormonal assay twice that gave conflicting results(please while TTC, use good hospital/labs. Preferably, see a good gynaecologist). The doctor placed me on parlodel to help reduce my prolactin levels. On my own, I started taking vit E 1000iu and vitamin B6 100mg per day. I took them throughout my cycle the first month as I was more interested in reducing the hormone. I also did ewedu therapy in addition to these.
At the end of the first month I tested again and the level had reduced drastically. The doctor just reduced the dosage of the parlodel to maintain the level( I took this reduced dosage till I was confirmed pregnant). I also continued vit E CD 1 till ovulation and vit B6 from after ovulation to about CD 25 as I read here.

One month after reducing the hormones, I did not get pregnant. I didn't know if I was ovulating. The doctor was meant to place me on clomid but he was stalling as he didn't believe the hormones would reduce under one month. He wanted me to test again.
The next cycle, I decided to try okra water to help stimulate ovulation. I soaked okra in water overnight and drank the water the next morning. I did this from CD 3 till cd8. I also got okra leaves with which I prepared okra soup and I was eating this everyday till CD 14. I still continued my folic acid and vitamins. I tracked my follicles that cycle and found out I ovulated. Another thing I did was to have sex every other day immediately after my period.

Above all, we prayed. On children's day, I bought "children's day gift" for my child. I told DH to do same and we prayed over the items.

Truly, it was God that showed up for us. He orchestrated everything in His own time. I pray that He shows up for everyone of us and bless us as our hearts desire. Amen

Congratulations ma'am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:29am On Aug 04, 2020
peacefulwealth:
Congratulations to all mother's with BFP, may you all carry to term

Please all sabi mama's and Papa's help me and touch light this hormonal profile result.
The report doesn't look clear. You might have to write it out so people can see
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
@Sugah i have done that thanks.

sugah:

The report doesn't look clear. You might have to write it out so people can see
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
peacefulwealth:
@Sug.ah i have done that thanks.

What days were the test done?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mirian91:
+234 806 982 8125 mommadav
thank u sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lamay:

I have a friend who's hubby used this eekfertility male booster and the result is gud. infact she had to dash out the remaining products since they gotten their result. so I think anyone that want to try it can .
NOTE : IM NOT MARKETING FOR THEM. AT ALL
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
@Sugah Day3 and 21

sugah:

What days were the test done?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 1:20am On Aug 06, 2020
please is this result ok, what can I do if it's not ok

PRG 1.O (2 - 30) ng/ml

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Meeenah(f): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2020
The values are either lower than normal or borderline low normal. Which day of your cycle did you do the test and are you ovulating.The only one that os higher than normal is E2. I would suggest you repeat the test in a standard lab and the see a good gyneacologist.
enkay2016:
please is this result ok, what can I do if it's not ok

PRG 1.O (2 - 30) ng/ml
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
peacefulwealth:

Please all Sabi mama's and Papa's help me and torch light this Hormonal profile result.

Babygal2020 please help with this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babygal2020(f): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Thank you @sugar for mentioning me.
Dear peacefulwealth, your LH is lower than normal. This could mean that your menstrual period isn't regular. You are likely not to ovulate with low LH.
Your prolactin is higher than normal, this suppresses ovulation.
Finally, your estradiol is also higher than normal.

You need to see a gynecologist so as to treat the unbalanced hormones especially prolactin.

Baby dust to you!!!!

peacefulwealth:

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2020
Thanks Sugah I am grateful

sugah:

Babygal2020 please help with this

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by peacefulwealth: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2020
Thank you Babygal2020, I have sent the hormonal profile to my gynae.

Babygal2020:
Thank you @sugar for mentioning me.
Dear peacefulwealth, your LH is lower than normal. This could mean that your menstrual period isn't regular. You are likely not to ovulate with low LH.
Your prolactin is higher than normal, this suppresses ovulation.
Finally, your estradiol is also higher than normal.

You need to see a gynecologist so as to treat the unbalanced hormones especially prolactin.

Baby dust to you!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fertilady(f): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Hello mamas, please help me with interpretation. Thanks

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by enkay2016: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
is there anything one can take to expel everything after a miscarriage, ... MC was just 2 weeks after a missed period. or is it not necessary
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Limitlessbond: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good evening,I am new to this group and I have tried reading through alot of pages. Can U Pls help, my wife's period has been scanty for several months now (with droplets for two days or thereabouts) and currently the period is not coming at all. Pls what can we do? She has over the months taking drugs like primoluth N, combination 3 and injections primoluth depot for three days some months back, with several test and gynecologists who don't seem to be sure of what dey are doing. One of the lab test suggest she is not ovulating. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Am very worried. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
enkay2016:
is there anything one can take to expel everything after a miscarriage, ... MC was just 2 weeks after a missed period. or is it not necessary

That would depend if there are retained products. Have you done an ultrasound scan? You might want to do one to be certain.

Baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 3:20am On Aug 08, 2020
hi everyone,

it's been a while, i wish to thank everyone who have been recommending me to Mamas in need of supplements, may God bless you all .

serrapeptase, vitex, maca, chinese teas etc are in stock... whatsapp 08094434639.. drop a message and i will respond.

baby dust to mamas in line cool

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Felixitie(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2020
Fertilady:
Hello mamas, please help me with interpretation. Thanks

It is glaring this cycle is anuovulatory (no ovulation) looking at the progesterone level at day 21 of the cycle, which was below the normal range. The FSH value is beyond the right value, or not within, which could mean your ovaries are not producing the right eggs for ovulation to happen or stimulated well enough to produce egg. Your LH too isn't within range. I will advice you balance those hormones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: NOBILITY22(f), Youngce and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.