Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401390 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Charlotte911(f): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Meeenah:
LASUTH gynea department is Ayinke House.It was donated to lagos state government and it is newly renovated. You go there early and register and they give you appoitment just like any other hospital in lagos. There are lots of gynea there and its quite ok. But remember this is a Lagos public hospital you have to be patient if you want good result. You can pm me if you need other info.

If you want sharp sharp, you may have to tip the record attendant to give you favourable appointment date.

OK let me pm you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ajakaiye83: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2020
Charlotte911:
I don't mind ma

Dr Eddy Uyiosa
+234 817 439 5745

Best wishes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ParahFamily: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Join Parah live now on https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=759344831498465&id=452537708102684
In boosting natural fertility.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alooone: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hello am new here... Breast milk has been coming out from my breast for the past one year since I stopped breastfeeding my baby... The problem is that my period has seized and Im trying to get pregnant... Can anyone help me out please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Meeenah(f): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
First you need to see a gyneacologist for treatment. You can hormonal profile before then to check your prolactin level. Some here have recommended ewedu therapy, you can search the previous threads for more info.

Alooone:
Hello am new here... Breast milk has been coming out from my breast for the past one year since I stopped breastfeeding my baby... The problem is that my period has seized and Im trying to get pregnant... Can anyone help me out please.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Charlotte911(f): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ajakaiye83:

Dr Eddy Uyiosa
+234 817 439 5745

Best wishes
thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Charlotte911(f): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Meeenah:
First you need to see a gyneacologist for treatment. You can hormonal profile before then to check your prolactin level. Some here have recommended ewedu therapy, you can search the previous threads for more info.

hi meenah does ewedu theraphy really work for high prolactin , my prolactin level is 58.1ng/ml , my doctor prescribed bromocriptine for me, have gotten it, but am having cold feet ooooo, am looking at the side effect
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Charlotte911:
hi meenah does ewedu theraphy really work for high prolactin , my prolactin level is 58.1ng/ml , my doctor prescribed bromocriptine for me, have gotten it, but am having cold feet ooooo, am looking at the side effect
Hello mama, ewedu therapy works for prolactin. You can also combine it with the bromocriptine. You just need to start the drug gradually (like half tablet daily for about a week). This is to enable your body adjust to the drug and reduce the side effects. I was able to reduce my prolactin level with both of them plus vit E and B6.
All the best mama.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OLESCO(f): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
good evening everyone..... I am new here, i took my time to go through several pages of this thread and I must confess that u guys are doing great. The thread have being very informative. A big thanks to the contributors God bless u all.

pls help out; its a bit lengthy
I am 31yrs and I got married January this year as a result I relocate to Lagos to stay with hubby. Before the lockdown which started by March, We were using protection (condom) cos I "Hope" to get a job before getting pregnant.

As the pandemic progress hope of getting a job decreases. By April we agreed to have a baby and we noticed that often times when we have intimacy, sperm comes out from my body. We researched together with the aid of google with "there is no cause for alarm" it often happens to couples and does not necessarily decrease the chances of conceiving. pls how true is this cos i am yet to conceive even though we make out during my ovulation period. Though no pressure what so ever but each time I remember we will be traveling 2 village soon it makes me think.....

Note: before now i have a regular period and ovulate normal but of recent after period, i observed that few times I didn't see "the egg white" (the stretchy ovulation discharge) rather the normal white pap discharge.

And I have this discharge like "water" not milk coming out from my breast when squeezed. I was told 2 take bromergon by my sister cause she had similar experience according to her its High Prolactin ..... though hers brings out "milk" unlike mine that brings out "water".......... pls have anyone experience this?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 3:22am On Aug 17, 2020
OLESCO:
good evening everyone..... I am new here, i took my time to go through several pages of this thread and I must confess that u guys are doing great. The thread have being very informative. A big thanks to the contributors God bless u all.

I am 31yrs and I got married January this year as a result I relocate to Lagos to stay with hubby. Before the lockdown which started by March, We were using protection (condom) cos I "Hope" to get a job before getting pregnant.

As the pandemic progress hope of getting a job decreases. By April we agreed to have a baby and we noticed that often times when we have intimacy, sperm comes out from my body. We researched together with the aid of google with "there is no cause for alarm" it often happens to couples and does not necessarily decrease the chances of conceiving. pls how true is this cos i am yet to conceive even though we make out during my ovulation period. Though no pressure what so ever but each time I remember we will be traveling 2 village soon it makes me think.....

Note: before now i have a regular period and ovulate normal but of recent after period, i observed that few times I didn't see "the egg white" (the stretchy ovulation discharge) rather the normal white pap discharge.

And I have this discharge like "water" not milk coming out from my breast when squeezed. I was told 2 take bromergon by my sister cause she had similar experience according to her its High Prolactin ..... though hers brings out "milk" unlike mine that brings out "water".......... pls have anyone experience this?

Your sister is probably right, but you should see a doctor for the water from the breast. Sperm coming out will not stop you from conceiving.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=OLESCO post=92898586]good evening everyone..... I am new here, i took my time to go through several pages of this thread and I must confess that u guys are doing great. The thread have being very informative. A big thanks to the contributors God bless u all.

As the pandemic progress hope of getting a job decreases. By April we agreed to have a baby and we noticed that often times when we have intimacy, sperm comes out from my body.

Sperm coming out after s** is PERFECTLY NORMAL. No cause for alarm..
Oda mamas would answer d 2nd part of ur question..
Baby dust to you mama.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OLESCO(f): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=flawlesskayc post=92905910][/quote]

thanks Ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OLESCO(f): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
joliefille:

Your sister is probably right, but you should see a doctor for the water from the breast. Sperm coming out will not stop you from conceiving.
thank you Ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jossy07(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Is there anyone in the house that has used PRONATAL before? If yes please how good is it? And at what month is it OK to start .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Testimonytwins: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Good evening. Please I need the cost of amh test
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jossy07:
Is there anyone in the house that has used PRONATAL before? If yes please how good is it? And at what month is it OK to start .
Prenatal vitamins are supposed to be taken at least 3 months before pregnancy until you are done breastfeeding.
I took it towards the end of my first pregnancy, i liked that the tablet was small compared to pregnacare
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
Limitlessbond:

Which is maca Pls? Enlighten me

maca is a herb, it helps in balancing hormone in females, and works for males in sperm and testesterone production. black maca is better for males, while red and yellow maca is better for females its sold in big pharmacies, also on konga and jumia

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Charlotte911(f): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2020
MummyHalo:

Hello mama, ewedu therapy works for prolactin. You can also combine it with the bromocriptine. You just need to start the drug gradually (like half tablet daily for about a week). This is to enable your body adjust to the drug and reduce the side effects. I was able to reduce my prolactin level with both of them plus vit E and B6.
All the best mama.
thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jagabanj(f): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Good day everyone, Doctors in the house please help me interprete this, any one with idea please help me out.

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fertilady(f): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jossy07:
I have used pronatal some 4years back and it's OK. I have no complaints about it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jagabanj(f): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jagabanj:
Good day everyone, Doctors in the house please help me interprete this, any one with idea please help me out.
please someone help me out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jagabanj:
This result isn't for a layman like me.
The person (Babygal2020) that'll help is currently nursing so she may not have time
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Felixitie(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jagabanj:

What a complex mode of result analysis...
Well, From this result., I can deduce that there is hormonal imbalance except for the prolactin. Low progesterone which could be due to no ovulation for this cycle. And there is a proof of ovarian cyst.But.., No traces of PID and Vaginitis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jagabanj(f): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2020
Felixitie:

What a complex mode of result analysis...
Well, From this result., I can deduce that there is hormonal imbalance except for the prolactin. Low progesterone which could be due to no ovulation for this cycle. And there is a proof of ovarian cyst.But.., No traces of PID and Vaginitis.
please do you know what i can take for this, please help out
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2020
Jagabanj:
I'd advise you go see a gynecologist.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Felixitie(m): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2020
Jagabanj:

I'm not a doc or gyn. I can advice you to consult a gyn to work on you for a period of time and see how it goes.
I don't preach self medication., because it could create new issue.
Do you ovulate?
Do you have a regular period?
I guess you have few things to be worried about.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dunpredictable: 5:57am On Aug 20, 2020
:PHi all brother and sisters ttc. Im really happy i stumbled on this thread. I've been following for the past weeks from page 1 � not all through though). Stopped somewhere and continued from somewhere. Lol.

The God that did it for @Arlington , @stages, and the others that got their testimonies is thesame God and he will visit every one of us ttc here. Amen.

I got married in December, took in same month but had a miscarriage (or miss miscarriage as i was told). Did an evacuation with drugs. (It was so painful. Couldn't sleep). This was on my birthday (Worst birthday but hubby was there for me). The doc repeated the medication the next day. I bleed for about a week. Since then i've been ttc to no avail.

In the month of June, i had Preg signs, missed my period but when i tested the next day, it came out -ve. Later i had a clot when i visited the restroom and again a kind of tissue before my period which flowed a bit more than normal.
Im currently in my tww. I pray God visits me.

I'll upload my scan result. Please can you help me interpret cos the doc didnt say much just that it chromosome abnormalities.

Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2020
dunpredictable:
Hi all brother and sisters ttc. Im really happy i stumbled on this thread. I've been following for the past week from page 1 � not all through though). Stopped somewhere and continued from somewhere. Lol.

The God that did it for @Arlington , @stages, and the others that got their testimonies is thesame God and he will visit every one of us ttc here. Amen.

I got married in December, took in same month but had a miscarriage (or miss miscarriage as i was told). Did an evacuation with drugs. (It was so painful. Couldn't sleep). This was on my birthday (Worst birthday but hubby was there for me). The doc repeated the medication the next day. I bleed for about a week. Since then i've been ttc to no avail.

In the month of June, i had Preg signs, missed my period but when i tested the next day, it came out -ve. Later i had a clot when i visited the restroom and again a kind of tissue before my period which flowed a bit more than normal.
Im currently in my tww. I pray God visits me.

I'll upload my scan result. Please can you help me interpret cos the doc didnt say much just that it chromosome abnormalities.

Baby dust to us

Hi sis, sorry about your loss. This recent scan shows there was a baby but it's no more. However, the sac is still there which might need to be evacuated. But I will advise that you redo the scan in a different place and show the result to a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dunpredictable: 7:21am On Aug 20, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Hi sis, sorry about your loss. This recent scan shows there was a baby but it's no more. However, the sac is still there which might need to be evacuated. But I will advise that you redo the scan in a different place and show the result to a doctor.

Thank @cinderellashoes. I did scan at the hospital. The doctor refered us somewhere to redo and that's the result.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cinderellashoes(f): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2020
dunpredictable:

Thank @cinderellashoes. I did scan at the hospital. The doctor refered us somewhere to redo and that's the result.

Okay, you are welcome. Don't worry, God will bless you with double.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dunpredictable: 9:06am On Aug 20, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Okay, you are welcome. Don't worry, God will bless you with double.

A very big amen to that

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mumaraoluwa: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
ASK ME ABOUT GORONTULA

Do you really need something that can make your hubby last longer in za oza room?

Do you really care about your hubby's fluid�

Do you want energy booster that can make you reach cloud 9�

Are you a 60secs man that really need help��‍♀️

It is used to increase the libido, it makes u have strong desire for sexual intercourse
If u are suffering from dry vagina, goron Tula is ur best option as it makes your vagina sweet and wet
It boosts fertility and also get rid of vagina odour. 07064845844

(1) (2) (3) ... (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.