Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409132 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by curvilicious: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Limitlessbond:

Which is maca Pls? Enlighten me

I really do not know about it. Only heard of it. Maybe you shld mention the moniker that mentioned me

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by engrprinceka(m): 6:32am On Aug 13, 2020
Maca is an plant extract. It is sold as a food supplement
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by engrprinceka(m): 6:33am On Aug 13, 2020
Please somebody should answer me, Biko,
engrprinceka:
Good evening beautiful people,
Please I want to go for hysteroscopy, I stay in lagos, who knows how effective LUTH is and what's the cost of doing hysteroscopy with them?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Detumi: 6:35am On Aug 13, 2020
Good morning,

Please does preseed fertility lubricant increase sperm motility when used. I am planning of using preseed this cycle.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by engrprinceka(m): 7:01am On Aug 13, 2020
Detumi:
Good morning,

Please does preseed fertility lubricant increase sperm motility when used. I am planning of using preseed this cycle.

Thank you.
I think preseed just provides a healthy environment the semen to survive till ovulation takes place. It doesn't increase sperm parameters.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Charlotte911(f): 9:03am On Aug 13, 2020
Detumi:
Good morning,

Thank you.
am looking for pressed to here in Lagos , I need it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2020
Charlotte911:
You'd find it in pharmacies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Charlotte911(f): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2020
sugah:

You'd find it in pharmacies
OK ma I will check

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by engrprinceka(m): 10:08am On Aug 13, 2020
Charlotte911:

https://www.facebook.com/ctdrugs/

You can follow the link. I got a contact from them once.
That is the Facebook handler of carrot top drugs, makers of preseed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tecord1(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2020
I have 1 doctor's best serrapeptase 120,000spu 90veggie caps for sale. I'll give it at a give away price for anyone interested. PM me

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CravingChic: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Tecord1:
I have 1 doctor's best serrapeptase 120,000spu 90veggie caps for sale. I'll give it at a give away price for anyone interested. PM me

I am interested. Sent you a pm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rvpbae: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Detumi:
Good morning,

Thank you.

I used it once years ago, did nothing for me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ajakaiye83: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Good everyone,

Kindly help me analyse this report.

Thanks

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Charlotte911(f): 6:07am On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Charlotte911(f): 6:09am On Aug 14, 2020
engrprinceka:

https://www.facebook.com/ctdrugs/

You can follow the link. I got a contact from them once.
That is the Facebook handler of carrot top drugs, makers of preseed.
ok thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Felixitie(m): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2020
Ajakaiye83:
Good everyone,

Thanks

You have a great sperm count.
But the most important aspect should be the motility rate which is below the standard of at least 50% fast progressive. And you have 30%, and majority of dead ones, This could be due to the resultant effect of the presence of the Staph. Kindly treat it before it kills the remaining sperm cells.

Disclaimer : I'm not a gyn or a doc. Speaking from personal research.

I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babygal2020(f): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2020
Ajakaiye83:
Good everyone,

Thanks

Your sperm count is very good. The semen consistency is watery which isn't good.
Your sperm motility needs to be improved, it's low. It should be greater or equal to 50%
There is also light growth of Staph. aureus which needs to be treated.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2020
rvpbae:

I used it once years ago, did nothing for me.
Same here. Used lots of preseed when I was TTCing my first and nothing.
Ordinary water based lubricant worked for me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Meeenah(f): 10:04am On Aug 14, 2020
Why not come down to Lagos. Look for a general hospital in lagos close to sango. I think general hospital ijaye has some gyneacologist. Better stiil you can go to Ayinke House in LASUTH Lagos.

quote author=Charlotte911 post=92796590]Hi everyone, please I need little help , have been using general hospital ota in sango for like two years, but I keep going on and on, but the doctors there don't give attention to someone and am getting tired already, going for gynae days without anything to show for it, who can recommend a good hospital
around sango ota with a gynaecologist , because I noticed most private hospitals there don't have gynaecologist, kindly recommend an affordable one, and I want to ask about the nhis thing too , how can I register for it on my own, without waiting for my colleague at my place of work. Thanks [/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Charlotte911(f): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Charlotte911(f): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
sugah:

Same here. Used lots of preseed when I was TTCing my first and nothing.
Ordinary water based lubricant worked for me
Please what is water based lubricant
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Charlotte911:
Hi everyone, please I need little help , have been using general hospital ota in sango for like two years, but I keep going on and on, but the doctors there don't give attention to someone and am getting tired already, going for gynae days without anything to show for it, who can recommend a good hospital
around sango ota with a gynaecologist , because I noticed most private hospitals there don't have gynaecologist, kindly recommend an affordable one, and I want to ask about the nhis thing too , how can I register for it on my own, without waiting for my colleague at my place of work. Thanks
My dear, try to enter Lagos small, go to either orile agege general hospital at Ile epo (very easy to locate) or ifako Ijaiye general hospital (not too easy to locate) gynaecologist plenty
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Charlotte911:
Please what is water based lubricant
Lubricants with water as a major ingredient like KY jelly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Meeenah(f): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
LASUTH gynea department is Ayinke House.It was donated to lagos state government and it is newly renovated. You go there early and register and they give you appoitment just like any other hospital in lagos. There are lots of gynea there and its quite ok. But remember this is a Lagos public hospital you have to be patient if you want good result. You can pm me if you need other info.

If you want sharp sharp, you may have to tip the record attendant to give you favourable appointment date.

Charlotte911:
I know ayinke house , my office is directly opposite ayinke house, is there an hospital in ayinke house or you making reference to lasuth because lasuth procedure will be a very long one, I want an hospital where they will attend to my case sharp sharp.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TJCAW: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
Happy Friday glorious parents

Please help me interprete abeg.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ajakaiye83: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Thank you Sir.
quote author=Felixitie post=92800536]

You have a great sperm count.
But the most important aspect should be the motility rate which is below the standard of at least 50% fast progressive. And you have 30%, and majority of dead ones, This could be due to the resultant effect of the presence of the Staph. Kindly treat it before it kills the remaining sperm cells.

Disclaimer : I'm not a gyn or a doc. Speaking from personal research.

I wish you well. [/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ajakaiye83: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Babygal2020:

Your sperm count is very good. The semen consistency is watery which isn't good.
Your sperm motility needs to be improved, it's low. It should be greater or equal to 50%
There is also light growth of Staph. aureus which needs to be treated.

Thank you madam. Any recommendations please?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ajakaiye83: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Charlotte911:
Hi everyone, please I need little help , have been using general hospital ota in sango for like two years, but I keep going on and on, but the doctors there don't give attention to someone and am getting tired already, going for gynae days without anything to show for it, who can recommend a good hospital
around sango ota with a gynaecologist , because I noticed most private hospitals there don't have gynaecologist, kindly recommend an affordable one, and I want to ask about the nhis thing too , how can I register for it on my own, without waiting for my colleague at my place of work. Thanks

I have a secondary school mate who is Gynae in a private hospital. Works around Ilogbo Ota. I can give you his details

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Babygal2020(f): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ajakaiye83:

Thank you madam. Any recommendations please?
@sugar pls look into this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tecord1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
CravingChic:

I am interested. Sent you a pm
i replied you already
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Babygal2020:

@sugar pls look into this
Thanks dear
Ajakaiye83 depending on your pocket, you can do either of these combo for at least 90 days
Fertilaid for men + mortility boost
Manix + vitamin E
Including lifestyle changes (quit drinking/smoking), exercise, eat healthier, eat more fruits and vegetables

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Charlotte911(f): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ajakaiye83:

I have a secondary school mate who is Gynae in a private hospital. Works around Ilogbo Ota. I can give you his details
I don't mind ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.