Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5415523 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have come to rant.
I am not actually new here,

Today again,I saw af as it's been for the past 5 months after a miscarriage at 21 weeks..

A baby that I lost at birth because she was too small to survive

Today makes it exactly 5 months,it was on a Sunday like this,started with cramps a day before,and before the day ended,I lost a baby I had been looking for for the past 3 years...

It's been hell and I almost died primarily because I know what it took me before I got pregnant,and God did it, miraculously only a month after I did HsG,I conceived naturally ,my dreams of becoming a mother came alive,it was as if I was dreaming,a month went by,by the time I was two months,I was already showing, people rejoiced with me.. and then at 5 months,the devil struck...my joy was cut short..
My baby girl died, at almost 22 weeks,plus,she didn't even see me,could have been saved by a cervical cerclage the Doctors said..

Here I am again,five months later,period not even regular again,ranging from 24-32 days interval

Can't even live again,I try as much as possible but 5 months later,still the same .......

Started trying immediately but here we are....

Would have put to bed by now.EDD September....

God,this is too much pains ......I do not deserve to go through all this....

It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Meeenah(f): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Take heart my sister. The Lord will surely do it again for you very soon. Take you time to heal after you can do a review inorder to identify what must have gone wrong. You can then start again. The keyword is never to lose hope. May God make it easy.

quote author=GodwilldoitAmen post=94598639]Hi everyone,
I have come to rant.

Today again,I saw af as it's been for the past 5 months after a miscarriage at 21 weeks..

Today makes it exactly 5 months,it was on a Sunday like this,started with cramps a day before,and before the day ended,I lost a baby I had been looking for for the past 3 years...

It's been hell and I almost died primarily because I know what it took me before I got pregnant,and God did it, miraculously only a month after I did HsG,I conceived naturally ,my dreams of becoming a mother came alive,it was as if I was dreaming,a month went by,by the time I was two months,I was already showing, people rejoiced with me.. and then at 5 months,the devil struck...my joy was cut short..
My baby girl died, at almost 22 weeks,plus,she didn't even see me,could have been saved by a cervical cerclage the Doctors said..

Here I am again,five months later,period not even regular again,ranging from 24-32 days interval

Can't even live again,I try as much as possible but 5 months later,still the same .......

It is well
[/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happyfellow147: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
You are not barren.
You are fruitful and fertile.
God has done it before, he'd do it again.
GodwilldoitAmen:
Hi everyone,
I have come to rant.

It is well

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nicejo: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:
Hi everyone,
I have come to rant.

It is well

My sister please calm down, it is well. God that did it miraculously can still do it and will surely do it. Remember the word of God says "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God".
I believe that very soon, you will return back to testify to the glory of God.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Meeenah:
Take heart my sister. The Lord will surely do it again for you very soon. Take you time to heal after you can do a review inorder to identify what must have gone wrong. You can then start again. The keyword is never to lose hope. May God make it easy.

quote author=GodwilldoitAmen post=94598639]Hi everyone,
I have come to rant.

It is well

Amen,thank you sis,I really need this word of encouragement
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nicejo:

My sister please calm down, it is well. God that did it miraculously can still do it and will surely do it. Remember the word of God says "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God".
I believe that very soon, you will return back to testify to the glory of God.
Amen sis.Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Happyfellow147:
You are not barren.
You are fruitful and fertile.
God has done it before, he'd do it again.
Amen in Jesus name.Thanks a lot sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Happyfellow147:
Congratulationsssss mama!
We'd all testify to God's blessings

Amen sis!
Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by customizedme: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:
Hi everyone,
I have come to rant.

It is well

Madam please don't work up yourself too much.its a matter of time.keep your faith alive.like they say where there's life there's hope.Most people on the preg thread were once on this thread and now they are rejoicing,some have even gone on 2nd round.My dear,na matter of time,pick urself up and make good use of every cycle that comes.U r even lucky u are seeing a period to start with.so my sis,look at the brighter part of this. Dont give up

God that has done it before will do it again n this time u shall carry to term and deliver at easy.If u ever need someone to talk to, send me a Pm...I full ground

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
giftfromGod:
Howyeh, Tripple222. Congrats on the successfully surgery. How my eyes escape this two testimony's self. That wish God had started shall be perfected.
Amen. Thanks sister.
Trust u r cool....
HE is on the throne!
E-hugz

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
mimiwems:

Congratulations...
We shall rejoice with you soon..
It is done
Amen IJN!
Thanks sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Amen sis!
Thanks for encouraging me then. Much appreciated!

You welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Howyeh:

Amen. Thanks sister.
Trust u r cool....
HE is on the throne!
E-hugz

Am cool, thanks for asking.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ELff: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:
Hi everyone,
I have come to rant.

It is well

I don't have the right words to say to you, but I pray that God sends the Holy Spirit the Comforter to comfort you. I was exactly where you are 5 years ago. I lost my son at 28 weeks, EDD was September also so I can relate to your pain.

I pray that God replaces your loss with a child who will stay, bring smiles to your face and beautiful memories to your home. Take heart dear, it will get better. Sending love and light.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
customizedme:

Madam please don't work up yourself too much.its a matter of time.keep your faith alive.like they say where there's life there's hope.Most people on the preg thread were once on this thread and now they are rejoicing,some have even gone on 2nd round.My dear,na matter of time,pick urself up and make good use of every cycle that comes.U r even lucky u are seeing a period to start with.so my sis,look at the brighter part of this. Dont give up

God that has done it before will do it again n this time u shall carry to term and deliver at easy.If u ever need someone to talk to, send me a Pm...I full ground
Thank you so much sis ...I appreciate this...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
ELff:

I don't have the right words to say to you, but I pray that God sends the Holy Spirit the Comforter to comfort you. I was exactly where you are 5 years ago. I lost my son at 28 weeks, EDD was September also so I can relate to your pain.

I pray that God replaces your loss with a child who will stay, bring smiles to your face and beautiful memories to your home. Take heart dear, it will get better. Sending love and light.

AMEN in Jesus name....

I know one day,all this will be a thing of the past....

Glad to know you overcame it

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good evening house
Please I don't know if someone else who has gone through something similar can enlighten me.....
I have flushed my tubes after the miscarriage because my Doc felt I might have had an infection...and to prevent further delay

I also had serious v agina itching after the whole thing,that one just stopped..after I treated at the Pharmacy.

I have also used Clomid one cycle after the
miscarriage but due to my history with fibroid,I don't want to use it too much....

What else can I do Will appreciate your responses please...

Can HSG be repeated again after tubal flushing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 4:27am On Oct 05, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:
Hi everyone,
I have come to rant.

It is well

Be strong sis. God will make all things beautiful in His time
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 4:43am On Oct 05, 2020
My dear Godwilldoit, stay strong love. God that did it before will do it again in Jesus name. Yes as customizedme said, there are mamas praying and crying to God because their period did not come and they are not pregnant. So look at the bright side dear.

Try cross your T's and dot your i's
1. Make sure you treat any infection to avoid a reoccurrence
2. Eat healthy. Make sure your eggs and dh sperms are healthy.
3.Do a scan to be sure nothing like fibroids is blocking the way.
4. Yes, you can repeat hsg if the last was 6 months ago. Be very careful where you do hsg. Note that doing hsg too frequently and doing with quacks can cause adhesion or scar tissue on your cervic which could further cause delay. When a woman has swollen cervix it likely she has adhesion/scar tissue which may cause delay. Avoid inserts that could damage your cervic. So pls rule that out. (Others can learn from this)
5. You could give Chinese tea a try. Use rightly. Anywhere around 3 days after period to about a day or two before ovulation.
6. Progesterone 3,4 days after ovulation confirmation. Very important you continue if or when you conceive.
7. Pray pray pray

By Gods grace I did not do cerlage but i used progesterone and God saw me through. Even when my doctor said i could stop at 16 weeks. At my age and pregnant, had history of miscarriages and long years of trying. My sister i continued till 3rd trimester o. Pls bear in mind that body differs.

Please my dear avoid stress and hard work during pregnancy. Rest well. Avoid food that triggers contractions or labour. Some people can eat pepper soup with all the strong spices, take bitter leaf and all the strong leaves, take pineapple and other fruits that bring on cramps and labour and they might not have issues. Some will definitely miscarry or have preterm labour if they do. Body differs. Please play save. And stay away from these food/fruits/spices.

Water. It's importance can never be overlooked. Drink plenty water when pregnant. Even before pregnancy sef. At least two big bottles of eva daily(that is 3ltrs). It wade off or prevents some infection, keeps you hydrated which can help with cramps and preterm contractions. Helps in circulation and blood flow to the uterus. I remembered adding some little juice to flavor my water because pregnancy induced nausea will sometimes stop me from taking enough water. Another thing that helped me take water is ijebu garri.. cheesy I will put tiny garri in a big cup or plate and feel it up with plenty water. Then drink the water. Oh my! The taste na baba grin grin

Another thing I did differently in my case was staying mute. Please my sisters don't announce your pregnancy to the world when you conceive after trying for long, especially after having series of miscarriages. Hide as much as you can. I did that too. Nobody knew i was pregnant until i was far long. Infact i avoided some people and places until i was way into my third trimester. Pregnancy can't not be hidden for long. Time will come when some will see it. But it is better they find it hard to guess how long than having to calculate your due date. Just keep it within just you and dh. Some might see this as too much while others will see it as wisdom.

Please all, kindly unquote me if you have quoted me in my recent posts. Since I have my info in some recent posts I may want to modify and remove such information. Please bear with me. God bless you all

Please do not quote this. Thanks for your understanding.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2020
As your moniker "Godwilldoit", He will definitely do it. It's hard, but keep hope alive.
Baby dusts to us all kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pinkie2018(f): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:
Hi everyone,
I have come to rant.

It is well

You will carry your own baby soon in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kibbutz123: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Call me on 08069095009 for more details on this suppliment

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Am speechless. I don't want to quote your post, because I know for sure that GOD WILL DO IT , just as you have written. Cheer up and keep thanking him for he would surely do it again.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mineisgrace(f): 2:29am On Oct 06, 2020
godwilldoit when you hear other mother's ttc experiences you will understand why you need not lose hope. with God all things are possible.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2020
Good morning fruitful mamas. I pray that God Almighty will answer us soon injn. I'm gaining weight of - pls does metformin have any negative side effects?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:
Hi everyone,
I have come to rant.

It is well

sorry to hear this my sis. it isn't easy because I've experienced it before. the most annoying thing is the period irregularity after the miscarriage but don't worry it'll correct itself with time mine wen from regular 28day to 48days but it corrected itself when I used VITEX. it the hormones that haven't balance.
I pray that God will give you the one that will stay with you. even the Bible said it NO MORE MISCARRIAGE INJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2020
ananne:
Triplettwins222

I don't know if you can remember me.

I have been following the thread when I can.

I thought you should know.

Wify finally got bfp last month.

She is currently 6 weeks pregnant.

After the surgery in November 2018. It took almost 2 years before she finally conceived.

I pray that all of us will share our testimonies when we least expect it.

quote author=ananne post=77169021]

It is well with you ma. I share your pain because I understand perfectly what you are going through.

My wife had a miscarriage two weeks after our wedding. Since then its one issue or the other. She had hormonal imbalance. While tackling the issue, we discovered that her fibroid has grown bigger and will require surgery. She told me about the fibroids before we got married. We trued checking her tubes only to be told about the blockage. The gynaecologist said it was as a result of the fibroids. It wasn't easy. We did the fibroid surgery in November. Did flushing of the tubes last month. Prior to the surgery, she hardly saw her cervical mucus during ovulation .....but it started to show after the surgery. Now we are trying hoping that soon she will be pregnant.

I told my wife that she has nothing to worry about. We are in this together. I was checked and everything is okay with me. To boost her confidence I will go for another sperm test this month to show her that we will get there together.

Its draining financially. I pray that God will bless you and your hubby so you guys can go through the process. You will have your baby.

I am happy your husband is supportive. I weep for women who have husbands that don't care and subject them to all kinds of emotional torture and abuse.

Worry less, be thankful. Hopefully things will work out well.

My marriage will be three years this year. But I have resolved that I will never bother my wife about kids till its God's time.

Encouraged her to go back to school and on Wednesday by God's grace she will be graduating from university of Lagos with an MBA.

so cheer up. Everything will be fine.

I hope this encourage you.

To all the men on this platform whose wife is trying to get pregnant. They need our total support. What these women go through isn't easy. They need less blames, accusations and emotional torture.

Being supportive, showing concern and being there for them will make them prepared for a life of uncertainty. Don't add to their pain with your tantrums.

Finally get tested as well so you can be sure you are not the problem. Many of us erroneously believe every fertility issue is a woman's problem.

I remain a silent observer here.

Thanks to all our contributors. God bless you all.

hmmmmmmm, so sweet . I wish all men will have the same heart as yours. may God answer us and may your wife deliver safely injn

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2020
Help4real:
please i was diagnosed of blocked tubes after laparoscopic surgery. I've been so down, not been able to sleep for 4 nights now. Please tell me how you went about yours so i can do same. I need help please

I was diagnosed of blocked tubes too after a laparoscopy last year. I used serrapeptase, castor oil pack with massage. took some herbs ( which I bought via Facebook), sometimes I drank ginger & lemon water, Bara wt pap water, EPO igi Obi( that somebody shared her testimony here) and flushing + hsg . I did a lot because it was devastating then . don't do all pls. pick any of it your body can tolerate. some people add Chinese teas and wobenzym. Mommdav sells - you can contact her..
God will answer us speedily

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukkylove(f): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Doctor Best 120,000 SPU 90 veggie capsule is #17,000 (10 days use)

If you are not in a hurry you can join the pre order group too, but its unbranded.

250,000SPU 60 veggie capsules #7500 (1 month use)
if you pay now you get it by the end of October.

Help4real:
please where can i get serra to buy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukkylove(f): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
My sister its okay to rant and get angry but in all there is still room to give thanks.

Before this year runs out you will yet rejoice again.

Please be strong.

E-hugs

GodwilldoitAmen:
Hi everyone,
I have come to rant.

It is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.