Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404674 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2020
bukkylove:
You can use only serra, it will work, adding other systemic enzymes makes it work faster. But only serra will work. You can add the Yi mu cao and xi xian cao

OK thanks sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukkylove(f): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
Yes very much available

[quote author=Juliet5536 post=94276143][/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Suli1999: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2020
Yardison Prod presents Skank Midi Files Pack with 2000+ Chord Progressions Loops. We provide you with a fresh diversity of Piano Chords and scales. Visit us now!

Piano Skank Midi Files Pack Online

Yardison Prod

bronzeHIPPIE is an all in one space that caters to the mind, body and soul. We want to help you look great with our Branded Women's Clothing, Crop Hoodies and Sweatshirts etc!

Branded Women's Clothing

Crop Hoodies and Sweatshirts
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Suli1999: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
C2W has grown into a leading distributor of Personal Protection Equipment, wireless Accessories, mobile phones, wearables, baby monitors, and other components.

Shop Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)

Get the best Weight Loss Collagen and Supplements at Chellefe to feel and stay fresh every day! Get skinny fast with our products which will help you in a long run.

Weight Loss Collagen and Supplements

Get Skinny Fast

Check out the latest collection of Hand Tie Dyed Kaftan Dresses and Women Loungewear at Mala Hand Works. Visit us now to shop for everyday wear or special events!

Hand Tie Dyed Kaftan Dresses

Women Loungewear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happyfellow147: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hello mommas, welcome to a new month.
I spent sometime today reading up on IVF, foods that improve success rate, embryo transfer day etc.
From my understanding, day 3 transfer has a higher chance of resulting in twins and also a high chance of being muscarried compared to day 5.
Does anyone have a different opinion?
Again is it only day 3 & 5 that we have?
Can't it be done on day 4?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dachiever2(f): 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hello Stephanie, please where is your location?

I sell opk in packs and rolls. 1500per pack and 13.5k for a roll of 10packs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 1:17am On Oct 02, 2020
Triplettwins222

I don't know if you can remember me.

I have been following the thread when I can.

I thought you should know.

Wify finally got bfp last month.

She is currently 6 weeks pregnant.

After the surgery in November 2018. It took almost 2 years before she finally conceived.

I pray that all of us will share our testimonies when we least expect it.

quote author=ananne post=77169021]

It is well with you ma. I share your pain because I understand perfectly what you are going through.

My wife had a miscarriage two weeks after our wedding. Since then its one issue or the other. She had hormonal imbalance. While tackling the issue, we discovered that her fibroid has grown bigger and will require surgery. She told me about the fibroids before we got married. We trued checking her tubes only to be told about the blockage. The gynaecologist said it was as a result of the fibroids. It wasn't easy. We did the fibroid surgery in November. Did flushing of the tubes last month. Prior to the surgery, she hardly saw her cervical mucus during ovulation .....but it started to show after the surgery. Now we are trying hoping that soon she will be pregnant.

I told my wife that she has nothing to worry about. We are in this together. I was checked and everything is okay with me. To boost her confidence I will go for another sperm test this month to show her that we will get there together.

Its draining financially. I pray that God will bless you and your hubby so you guys can go through the process. You will have your baby.

I am happy your husband is supportive. I weep for women who have husbands that don't care and subject them to all kinds of emotional torture and abuse.

Worry less, be thankful. Hopefully things will work out well.

My marriage will be three years this year. But I have resolved that I will never bother my wife about kids till its God's time.

Encouraged her to go back to school and on Wednesday by God's grace she will be graduating from university of Lagos with an MBA.

so cheer up. Everything will be fine.

I hope this encourage you.

To all the men on this platform whose wife is trying to get pregnant. They need our total support. What these women go through isn't easy. They need less blames, accusations and emotional torture.

Being supportive, showing concern and being there for them will make them prepared for a life of uncertainty. Don't add to their pain with your tantrums.

Finally get tested as well so you can be sure you are not the problem. Many of us erroneously believe every fertility issue is a woman's problem.

I remain a silent observer here.

Thanks to all our contributors. God bless you all.[/quote]

23 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 1:18am On Oct 02, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Wow!
I'm really surprised to hear all these from a man. Sir, honestly, your wife is so lucky to have a supportive husband like u. I pray that in no distant time, God will visit ur family and crown all your efforts with BFP. Wishn ur DW congratulations in advance on her graduation.

Sir, your words really lifted my depressed soul and gave me hope. Thanks for bringing out your time despite your tight schedules to encourage I and all mamas in d waiting room. May God visit every womb yearning for d fruits of d womb in Jesus name. Amen.

How has it been with you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 1:19am On Oct 02, 2020
Tripletwins222:
My people, Pls, help me thank this great God for He has done a marvellous thing for my family
I had a successful myomectomy done last week. Discharged today and still recuperating. Thanks for your advice and words of encouragement.

I am glad you have finally done the surgery.

Hopefully your wish will come to pass soonest.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2020
Dachiever2:
Hello Stephanie, please where is your location?

I sell opk in packs and rolls. 1500per pack and 13.5k for a roll of 10packs.
I need two packs
I stay in Lagos
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
ananne:
Triplettwins222

I don't know if you can remember me.

I have been following the thread when I can.

I thought you should know.

Wify finally got bfp last month.

She is currently 6 weeks pregnant.

After the surgery in November 2018. It took almost 2 years before she finally conceived.

I pray that all of us will share our testimonies when we least expect it.

quote author=ananne post=77169021]

Wow!
Congratulations sir!
May God be praised ooo!
Yes I still remember you but it seems u've been MIA since then. I rejoice with you and wifey and I faithfully tap into your testimony.
Wishing both of u a healthy journey to parenthood and a safe landing in Jesus name. Amen. Thanks for your advice and words of encouragement.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
ananne:

I am glad you have finally done the surgery.

Hopefully your wish will come to pass soonest.

Amen sir!
Yes, I finally succumbed to surgery and still recuperating. All thanks to God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Amokomowo:
amokomowo2005@gmail.com
please check your email
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Amen sir!
Yes, I finally succumbed to surgery and still recuperating. All thanks to God.

You will be fine. By his grace you will rejoice soon.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Wow!
Congratulations sir!
May God be praised ooo!
Yes I still remember you but it seems u've been MIA since then. I rejoice with you and wifey and I faithfully tap into your testimony.
Wishing both of u a healthy journey to parenthood and a safe landing in Jesus name. Amen. Thanks for your advice and words of encouragement.

Yes. I come to the thread when I am less busy.

It hasn't been easy.

You need to see me. Reading up on everything that will make this journey easy for wify.

I can't wait for it to be over.

It's still a long way to eldorado

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
ananne:

Yes. I come to the thread when I am less busy.

It hasn't been easy.

You need to see me. Reading up on everything that will make this journey easy for wify.

I can't wait for it to be over.

It's still a long way to eldorado
Congratulations to you and your wife on your pregnancy.
Do join the pregnancy thread for ways to continue to support your wife through the journey. May God make it easy for you both

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
sugah:

Congratulations to you and your wife on your pregnancy.
Do join the pregnancy thread for ways to continue to support your wife through the journey. May God make it easy for you both

Thanks. I will appreciate if you share the link to the pregnancy thread here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:46am On Oct 03, 2020
ananne:

Thanks. I will appreciate if you share the link to the pregnancy thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/5862#94447818
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 1:00am On Oct 03, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 2:37am On Oct 03, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Mama, is it a must to combine Wobenzyme and Serra? As I don't have Wobenzyme, can I take only Serra for same purpose?

My dear it's best you use both at the same time. It works faster and better that way. If you can't afford wobenzym then use just serrapeptase. It better than nothing.

But pls do not use yi mu cao and xi xian cao right after surgery. There is a reason we don't use them after ovulation when actively trying. Use after two months please. Do not use any herbs or tea before this time, especially when it causes contraction. Vitex causes contraction too, so pls don't use two weeks after a serious operation like a myomectomy.

Sorry for responding late. Been very busy and lazy to come here.

Congratulations to the newly pregnant mamas and their dh. Healthy and happy pregnancy to you all in Jesus name. Please work with your doctor for progesterone injection or tabs. Eat healthy too. There are soups/spices/leaf/fruits that pregnant women should stay away from. Please play save and avoid them for this period. Nine months will soon be over and you can eat whatever you like.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 2:40am On Oct 03, 2020
shadow88:
mommadav thanks so much ma for sharing with us here
God bless the new born
Please ma I need the name of the progesterone cream because I am also having chemical pregnancy and this month makes it the fifth one though I will be going for hormonal test this morning

Emerita

My dear, I read through your story. God will do it again very soon and you will bring forth in Jesus name and carry your baby in your arms and he/she will grow to the glory of God in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ananne: 3:47am On Oct 03, 2020
Mommdav:

My dear it's best you use both at the same time. It works faster and better that way. If you can't afford wobenzym then use just serrapeptase. It better than nothing.

But pls do not use yi mu cao and xi xian cao right after surgery. There is a reason we don't use them after ovulation when actively trying. Use after two months please. Do not use any herbs or tea before this time, especially when it causes contraction. Vitex causes contraction too, so pls don't use two weeks after a serious operation like a myomectomy.

Congratulations to the newly pregnant mamas and their dh. Healthy and happy pregnancy to you all in Jesus name. Please work with your doctor for progesterone injection or tabs. Eat healthy too. There are soups/spices/leaf/fruits that pregnant women should stay away from. Please play save and avoid them for this period. Nine months will soon be over and you can eat whatever you like.

Is it every woman that needs the progesterone injection or tablet? What informs it's need.

Secondly what kind of food or soups should a newly pregnant woman wvoid.?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 4:06am On Oct 03, 2020
ananne:

Is it every woman that needs the progesterone injection or tablet? What informs it's need.

Secondly what kind of food or soups should a newly pregnant woman wvoid.?

No dear, not all. Women who can get pregnant easily and carry to term may not bother. But if it took you time to conceive or may have had miscarriages is the past then it will be a good thing to talk to your doctor/gynaecologist about it.

Food/fruits/spices like bitter leaf, uziza, utazi, thyme, pineapple, mango, pawpaw etc. Pepper soup spice. Ewedu..make your food yourself or ask someone to come make it for you at home, that way you can monitor what goes into the food. You can make your ewedu at home avoiding the kaun or potach. I think I have written a post about this before...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 4:15am On Oct 03, 2020
Mommdav:
In the mood of the celebration all newly pregnant mamas should pls take note:

1) Pray for yourself and baby/ies always
2) Stay away from strenuous activities
3) Stay away from paw paw, pineapple and mango
4) No pepper soup for now.
5) Some spices are not good for pregnant mamas. Be careful pls. Thyme in large quantity, thyme causes contractions (spices like udu, utazi leaf, utasi seeds etc)
6) Stay away from kaun/potash
7) Make simple healthy meal, at least in your first trimester/first three months of your pregnancy. Make them at home. Stay away from buka or restaurant food as you do not know what is added in the process of making the food.
6)Take your progesterone faithfully. Try not to miss a dose. Tablets, injection or insert..make sure you are regular with it. Take your folic acid and bcomplex.
7) See your gynecologist

Healthy and happy pregnancy to you all in Jesus name. May you carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Help4real: 5:00am On Oct 03, 2020
iamfertile:

I've been trying so many things since last year that I was diagnosed of blocked tubes. I took serrapeptase 120,000spu, took some fallopian tube herbs, pelvic massage, I did flushing in February, took Bara, ushakirisha uda uziza combo a week to the hsg. Then it's open.
please i was diagnosed of blocked tubes after laparoscopic surgery. I've been so down, not been able to sleep for 4 nights now. Please tell me how you went about yours so i can do same. I need help please

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Help4real: 5:27am On Oct 03, 2020
bukkylove:
You can use only serra, it will work, adding other systemic enzymes makes it work faster. But only serra will work. You can add the Yi mu cao and xi xian cao

please where can i get serra to buy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2020
Mommdav:

OK mama. Thanks a lot.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Scholarnwadimma(f): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Good evening sisters. Has anybody successfully treated male infertility with Oligocare drug? It was recommended to my husband.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Suli1999: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fashion is Art, and you are the canvas. BoskoArt Renew and Recycle Old Clothes that are are unique, and designed for each individual customer. Shop now!

Renew and Recycle Old Clothes

Art and Fashion Clothing

iBuy was created with the serious cross Fit Athlete in mind. We offer Fitness Gear and Accessories which are designed to withstand even the most intense workouts!

Shop Fitness Gear and Accessories

iBuy

D3Twares is a unique Kitchenware Store Online featuring collections of quirky, uniquely interesting, Eco-friendly Cooking Utensils and other products for the family!

Kitchenware Store Online

Eco-Friendly Cooking Utensil
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2020
Howyeh, Tripple222. Congrats on the successfully surgery. How my eyes escape this two testimony' That wish God had started shall be perfected.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:34am On Oct 04, 2020
giftfromGod:
Howyeh, Tripple222. Congrats on the successfully surgery. How my eyes escape this two testimony's self. That wish God had started shall be perfected.

Amen sis!
Thanks for encouraging me then. Much appreciated!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happyfellow147: 9:27am On Oct 04, 2020
Congratulationsssss mama!
We'd all testify to God's blessings
Tripletwins222:

Amen sis!
Thanks for encouraging me then. Much appreciated!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.