Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394109 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
urcutecrush:

Thanks for the response.I already bought M2tone and waiting for cd1 to start it.I have search in all pharmacies around and they don’t have the pack of 50 opk.Please where did you get yours from?also kindly post your widd so we can learn from it.Thanks

Okay dear. I wish you bfp in Jesus name. Amen.
Except you are told by a medical professional to start from cd1, if not pls start from cd3. You call use throw the circle if you want but stop before ovulation in your second circle. Please disregard this advise if your gynea tells you otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Tripletwins222:

Good morning all!
I'm two weeks post surgery. All thanks to God.
Please, when should I start taking Serrapeptase and Chinese Teas for adhesions and scar tissues? Is it advisable to start taking Vitex, Vit E and Vit C 1000mg this period also?

Thanks to everybody that have been keeping this this thead active. Baby dust to us all.

Please do not take anything until your wound heal. You can take only serrapeptase and wobenzym two weeks after/post myomectomy. You can also take vitamin c and E. Please don't take any herbal tea until after two months.

Speedy recovery and bfp to you dear

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Fibroid do not stop pregnancy or conception as long as it's not in the area where your baby will implant. Ask your doctor if you can conceive with it then do all you have to do fast. You can carry your baby and give birth safely even with the fibroids. I am not a fan of herbs that shrink fibroids. It doesn't work. It will hep them grow faster. Just eat right, exercise, be happy. Try not to stress. Just enjoy the moment.

Make sure you are seeing a good gynecologist and make sure you are praying.

Fertility blessings.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bunny19:
Mommdav how are u and baby. Pls I will really like to read ur WIDD. If u have time pls drop it. God bless u sis

We are fine. May God's name be praised.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
amSteph:

Oh really? Dont come with such tone mama. Pharmacies sell at 2500-2700 per pack, does it mean they exploit?. Dear it depends on how one buys you know. I think she's opportuned to be obtaining it directly. By God's grace, I'd reach that capacity too. Do patronize her then. If I can know her then perhaps I'd start getting from her till am able to import myself. That's if she's close by cos transporting also affects cost. Shey u understand. Much love.
Brand is different mama, this particular brand is 850 in my area. I've bought the one of 2300 before in a pharmacy. I think you should question the person supplying you with this brand
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pweetymii: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mirian91:
Bara didn't purge me why?

Probably there was nothing to clean and besides people's body system differ.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mommdav:

Please do not take anything until your wound heal. You can take only serrapeptase and wobenzym two weeks after/post myomectomy. You can also take vitamin c and E. Please don't take any herbal tea until after two months.

Speedy recovery and bfp to you dear

Amen dear.
Thank you once again. I really do appreciate.
My warm regards to our precious baby.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happyfellow147: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
Greetings fellow mothers.
We all are mothers by God's mercies.
We have been on this journey for almost four years now. He's mostly not with me. We see like once in a month for about 4 days or thereabouts.
We have visited several clinics and hubby has a problem with sperm quality, motility and quantity.
On my part, high fsh was detected.
This September, I decided to do something different by exercising regularly, changed my food to lots of veggies- cabbage, cucumber, lemon water, spinach etc.
I tried to shed some wait too plus drinking large amount of water- room temperature.

I want to buy a good ovulation test kit plus prenatal vitamins plus vitamins for my husband.
He has taken addyzoa as prescribed by the doctor but no obvious improvement. I would appreciate your suggestions mamas.
Baby dust to us all.
I'm praying that all of these lifestyle changes would at least count for something
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=Happyfellow147 post=94303923]Greetings fellow mothers.
We all are mothers by God's mercies.
We have been on this journey for almost four years now. He's mostly not with me. We see like once in a month for about 4 days or thereabouts.
We have visited several clinics and hubby has a problem with sperm quality, motility and quantity.
On my part, high fsh was detected.
This September, I decided to do something different by exercising regularly, changed my food to lots of veggies- cabbage, cucumber, lemon water, spinach etc.
I tried to shed some wait too plus drinking large amount of water- room temperature.

I want to buy a good ovulation test kit plus prenatal vitamins plus vitamins for my husband.
He has taken addyzoa as prescribed by the doctor but no obvious improvement. I would appreciate your suggestions mamas.
Baby dust to us all.
I'm praying that all of these lifestyle changes would at least count for something
I will strongly recommend that you make him banana, tingernut,date,cucumber and ginger smoothie pls make it a routine for you and him it helps and boost men libido and improves fertility I'm talking from experience tested and trusted also try as much as possible to reduce your sex activity for about 2month you can try during your fertile period but reducing sex activities help me produce more quality sperm he can also add exercise to his routine to increase the result provided that you've carried out infection test ruling out any form of infection because that can also accumulate to low sperm quality and above all pray and commit this journey to the creator of all things
Baby dust sprinkled everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by motic2(f): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
I will strongly recommend that you need to adjust his meal plan more of vegetables,carrot,okro/more draw soup,make him banana, tingernut,date,cucumber and ginger smoothie pls make it a routine for you and him it helps and boost men libido and improves fertility I'm talking from experience tested and trusted also try as much as possible to reduce your sex activity for about 2month you can try during your fertile period but reducing sex activities help me produce more quality sperm he can also add exercise to his routine to increase the result provided that you've carried out infection test ruling out any form of infection because that can also accumulate to low sperm quality and above all pray and commit this journey to the creator of all things

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
sugah:

Seen.

Sperm count: 14.8M .....Low...should be at least 20M for conception to occur
Morphology: 60%.....OK...minimum should be 50%
Mortility: 5%......very poor...minimum should be 50%

He needs to improve his sperm qualities..count and mortility most especially

Good evening ma. I bought manix and vitamin e for hubby today.

Read manix should be taken with a glass of milk but hubby doesn't like taking milk. Please what should I do?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
sugah:

Seen.

Sperm count: 14.8M .....Low...should be at least 20M for conception to occur
Morphology: 60%.....OK...minimum should be 50%
Mortility: 5%......very poor...minimum should be 50%

He needs to improve his sperm qualities..count and mortility most especially
Good evening ma. Am sorry for bothering you, please bear with me.

I bought manix and vitamin e today and I read manix should be taken with a glass of milk but hubby doesn't like talking milk, what should I do?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
God bless u mommdav. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
mommadav thanks so much ma for sharing with us here
God bless the new born
Please ma I need the name of the progesterone cream because I am also having chemical pregnancy and this month makes it the fifth one though I will be going for hormonal test this morning
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happyfellow147: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
Thank you very much
motic2:

I will strongly recommend that you need to adjust his meal plan more of vegetables,carrot,okro/more draw soup,make him banana, tingernut,date,cucumber and ginger smoothie pls make it a routine for you and him it helps and boost men libido and improves fertility I'm talking from experience tested and trusted also try as much as possible to reduce your sex activity for about 2month you can try during your fertile period but reducing sex activities help me produce more quality sperm he can also add exercise to his routine to increase the result provided that you've carried out infection test ruling out any form of infection because that can also accumulate to low sperm quality and above all pray and commit this journey to the creator of all things
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GboyegaD(m): 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
mumzara:

I bought manix and vitamin e today and I read manix should be taken with a glass of milk but hubby doesn't like talking milk, what should I do?

At this time, it isn't about him liking it or otherwise. Anyways, add some hot water to make it warm. You can sweeten it with honey or sugar if he has a sweet tongue. That should make it sweet enough.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2020
shadow88:
mommadav thanks so much ma for sharing with us here
God bless the new born
Please ma I need the name of the progesterone cream because I am also having chemical pregnancy and this month makes it the fifth one though I will be going for hormonal test this morning

Pls how do you know you have a chemical? do you miss your period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happyfellow147: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2020
Mommas please what brand of ovulation test kit and pregnacare would you recommend?

Also someone told me gorontula boosts ovulation.
In fact she claims it's natural IVF as most people who use it have multiples.
Anyone heard about this?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2020
mumzara:

You're not bothering me.

When there's a specific instruction on a drug, you have to follow it. Please make sure he doesn't take the manix if he can't take it with milk.
You can choose to buy fertilaid products but they're more expensive.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Happyfellow147:
Mommas please what brand of ovulation test kit and pregnacare would you recommend?

Also someone told me gorontula boosts ovulation.
In fact she claims it's natural IVF as most people who use it have multiples.
Anyone heard about this?
Ovulation test kit...best to buy one that comes in bulk so you're able to start testing early in your cycle...you'd find sellers on jiji that sell packs of 50 and affordable...depending on your location though

Pregnacare conception

Gorontula..never heard of the ovulation/ivf claim. Only heard its an aphrodisiac.

Plan to BD every two days from when your period ends to the start of your next cycle...waiting to BD during ovulation is the cause of delay for some people because they usually miss it.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercyooGod: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2020
plz great mothers i need advise
i went for tube flushing on cd9 and the doctor asked me to come back for another one within one week and that will be within my 2ww week is it advisable to do so (tube flushing).

also i have some vit for give away price
1 bottle o vit e , b6 and others i cant list here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Happyfellow147: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2020
Thank you very much ma'am.
The gorontula claim was made by a gorontula seller�

Thank you for your kind response but please what is BD?
sugah:

Ovulation test kit...best to buy one that comes in bulk so you're able to start testing early in your cycle...you'd find sellers on jiji that sell packs of 50 and affordable...depending on your location though

Pregnacare conception

Gorontula..never heard of the ovulation/ivf claim. Only heard its an aphrodisiac.

Plan to BD every two days from when your period ends to the start of your next cycle...waiting to BD during ovulation is the cause of delay for some people because they usually miss it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2020
Happyfellow147:
Thank you very much ma'am.
The gorontula claim was made by a gorontula seller�

Thank you for your kind response but please what is BD?
Anyone selling anything can claim anything....thats how you tell a good salesperson.
BD= Baby dance= having sex with your partner.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
GboyegaD:

At this time, it isn't about him liking it or otherwise. Anyways, add some hot water to make it warm. You can sweeten it with honey or sugar if he has a sweet tongue. That should make it sweet enough.
thank you so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumzara: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
sugah:

You're not bothering me.

When there's a specific instruction on a drug, you have to follow it. Please make sure he doesn't take the manix if he can't take it with milk.
You can choose to buy fertilaid products but they're more expensive.

Thank you ma. I will make sure he takes it with milk.

Yes fertilaid is expensive, we can't afford it for now.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ziby: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Pls wen can I concive after stillbirth or till my menstrual come back
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ziby:
Pls wen can I concive after stillbirth or till my menstrual come back
Sorry for your loss.

Ovulation occurs before menstruation. So once your body is strong enough you can resume BD and hopefully you'd conceive without getting a period

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ziby: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
sugah:

Sorry for your loss.

Ovulation occurs before menstruation. So once your body is strong enough you can resume BD and hopefully you'd conceive without getting a period
Tnx ma I pray so can't wait to baby
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mirian91:
I have read alot about bara and how it deals with people by purging. I've drank 3 full cups of bara and I'm still waiting to purge. Why is mine different? I cut it pieces and cooked it with both the back and seeds and pap water, uptil now I'm not purging.
Lolzz happened to me too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
mumzara:

hello, please how much did you get the manix? And is it sold in all pharmacy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2020
TinaJoe:

Pls how do you know you have a chemical? do you miss your period.
The first two I had didn't miss my period,I tested 10dpo and it was positive two days later to check back the result faded off gradually but the last one I had I missed my period for 5days and the result was positive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2020
shadow88:
The first two I had didn't miss my period,I tested 10dpo and it was positive two days later to check back the result faded off gradually but the last one I had I missed my period for 5days and the result was positive

ok.i now understand. so sorry about it.it will surely end in praise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: makforex(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.