Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394075 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=motic2 post=95457484]@Rbae thank for sharing the info and I understand where you are coming from I remember 2years ago how active you were here and i believe that's why you dropped the information pls do not be upset and for other mama I feel she's also dropping are review based on her experience
And the truth is medical practitioners will only do their best to proffer solution but above all God is the ultimate healer
@rbae I hope you are gearing up to join mama pearlz5 ooooo...and trust you are keeping safe too

Awwwwww. Good to hear from you mama. Miss you o. Longtime! How is our baby doing? Exactly mama, God is the ultimate healer, I was only trying to help and I believe the Info will be useful for some who don't know her.
I miss Mama pearlz5 too and her love for uhmuhm ministry. angry grin grin I hope to join her soon o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bunny19:
I'm good my darling. Its been ages. How are u and d family. Pls my regards

Yes ma'am. Yes it is. We are fine. thanks. Regards to your family.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nairalandcode: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hello house. pls for clarity sake, is FERTILAID FOR MEN the same thing as FERTIL SUPPORT FOR MEN? I mean do they do the same sperm boosting or one is more efficient than the other?

Thanks alot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Greetings to all!

Available for sale at a discounted price.

Doctors Best high potency serrapeptase 120,000spu 90 Veggie caps

Yi mu cao and Xi xian cao Chinese herbs.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Rbae:

NoPlease! I don't fight ma. One love smiley
Hello, it's been years ooo. How are you and baby? Kiss � to him/her.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
nairalandcode:
Hello house. pls for clarity sake, is FERTILAID FOR MEN the same thing as FERTIL SUPPORT FOR MEN? I mean do they do the same sperm boosting or one is more efficient than the other?

Thanks alot
They are 2 different brands that treat infertility in men.
Fertilaid is a foreign brand, fertil support is a nigerian brand.
You might need to compare the composition of both to see which is better
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Chili89:

My teamie that year. How are you and our girl doing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
sugah:

My teamie that year. How are you and our girl doing?
awwwwww.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.(I'm in cry cry crytears). Mom Ayo, we're good mama. Chai... it's been years. How are you and Ayomide? Kiss him for me kiss kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
Chili89:
awwwwww.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.(I'm in cry cry crytears). Mom Ayo, we're good mama. Chai... it's been years. How are you and Ayomide? Kiss him for me kiss kiss kiss
We are fine dear. kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nairalandcode: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2020
sugah:

They are 2 different brands that treat infertility in men.
Fertilaid is a foreign brand, fertil support is a nigerian brand.
You might need to compare the composition of both to see which is better

Thanks sugah. May your sweetness never turn sour.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2020
nairalandcode:

Thanks sugah. May your sweetness never turn sour.
Amen!. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2020
Rbae thanks for sharing. You did the right thing by sharing. This information may be someone's answered prayer. There's no gain in withholding an information that will help someone. I also follow her on IG but na money mata. If you have the money please do well to help yourself. She does promo most times at a fair price.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
cherishyy:
Rbae thanks for sharing. You did the right thing by sharing. This information may be someone's answered prayer. There's no gain in withholding an information that will help someone. I also follow her on IG but na money mata. If you have the money please do well to help yourself. She does promo most times at a fair price.

Awwww. God will provide ma'am. He'll surprise you sooner than you think.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Chili89:

Awwwww mama Chilli o. I miss you o. We are fine. Thank You. How is family too?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Rbae:

Awwww. God will provide ma'am. He'll surprise you sooner than you think.

A big Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nma4eva(f): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nma4eva:
May God remember his word where He says we should 'Be Fruitful and Multiply', and may none of us stay unfruitful anymore, AMEN!

Ovulation Predict Kit is still available and also Magical Pad that treats Adhesions, irregular Menses, unpleasant Vagina Discharges and lots more. Kindly whatsapp 08091442223 or call to pick up in Lagos, PH and Abuja. Delivery to other states.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bella3105: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Greetings Fruitful moms. New here. Been TTCing for 15 months though have had two losses.

I am late by two days and I know it's not pregnancy because I have tested with a hpt. Does vitamin b6 delay period because I took it after ovulation this cycle?

Baby dust to you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Bella3105:
Greetings Fruitful moms. New here. Been TTCing for 15 months though have had two losses.

I am late by two days and I know it's not pregnancy because I have tested with a hpt. Does vitamin b6 delay period because I took it after ovulation this cycle?

Baby dust to you all.

Vitamin B6 lengthens the luteal phase i.e the phase after ovulation hence gives more time for implantation to take place,
I will suggest you wait it out,if after a week,you do not see your period,go for a blood test.
Baby dust to us all.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
People that experience PMS, how do you manage it? Any tips?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Meeenah(f): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
@ Joliefille Vit E taken for about a month can reduce PMS . Some chinese herbal fertility teas can help tongue.

People that experience PMS, how do you manage it? Any tips
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
joliefille:
People that experience PMS, how do you manage it? Any tips?
Combo works for me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2020
Happy new month to us all!

We thank God for the privilege of being alive to witness another month. May we all have good reasons to remember this month in Jesus name. Amen.
It is the 11th month of the year, may the Lord of 11th hour miracles visit us before this year runs out in Jesus name. Amen.

Baby dust to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Detumi: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Happy new month beautiful Mamas,

Please what can be used to increase sperm motility of 30 percent. Please any suggestions is welcome.

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Good afternoon mummies I need the price of transvaginal scan and to ask if it's painful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Good afternoon mummies
I need the price of transvaginal scan and to ask if it's painful,I did pelvic scan last week and my result is OK
I don't know the reason why the gynea want the transvaginal scan again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by customizedme: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
shadow88:
Good afternoon mummies
I need the price of transvaginal scan and to ask if it's painful

It's 5k in my area and it's not painful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by customizedme: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Detumi:
Happy new month beautiful Mamas,

Please what can be used to increase sperm motility of 30 percent. Please any suggestions is welcome.

Thank you

From Experience,Herbs.My husband's motility increased from 25% to 45% within 2wks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Detumi: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
customizedme:

From Experience,Herbs.My husband's motility increased from 25% to 45% within 2wks.

Please would you mind to share the type of herbs you used because that is the only challenge for we are facing now.

Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by customizedme: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Detumi:

Please would you mind to share the type of herbs you used because that is the only challenge for we are facing now.

Thank you.

He used 3 different types.The first was taken only once.I don't really know the content but it was mixed with honey.it meant to purge his system, following day he started using the 2nd n 3rd.the second one was a blend of diff herbs in powdered form to be mixed with milk.The last one was diff stalk mixed with water.it draws very well.my husband recognize one of the stem used.will edit it here once I get the name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 1witGod(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Good evening family and happy new month to us all.
Please can a doctor in the house help me interpret this test result?

I'll share a story about this later by God's grace. Thanks

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2020
1witGod:

Not a doctor...but the comment is self explanatory. The hcg levels fall within the 4-5 weeks pregnant range and you've been asked to monitor and confirm the hcg levels keep rising to confirm progress.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by laurelbae(f): 1:45am On Nov 02, 2020
1witGod:

Congratulations, your result falls within 3weeks range.
But still need to monitor continual Beta HCG increase to be sure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.