Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5414051 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
sparkleoke:
Good afternoon, everyone.
Please, where can I buy Fertilaid for men and women in Lagos preferably around Igando?

Jummia or konga
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugarsugarify: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dear Mummies, being married 1 year + and actively trying to conceive ......
Please explain the endometrium displacement and fibroid presence ...can one conceive with all of this ...done a fibroid operation b4 hence am open to herbal supplement or other advise that can dissolve this ....

i also have breast discharge when i squeeze my breast though my prolactin level is okay and other hormonal test done is fine

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
sugarsugarify:
Please explain the endometrium displacement and fibroid presence ...can one conceive with all of this ...done a fibroid operation b4 hence am open to herbal supplement or other advise that can dissolve this ....

i also have breast discharge when i squeeze my breast though my prolactin level is okay and other hormonal test done is fine

Good day maam, trust you are fine. Your scan results shows you have intramural fibroids. That is fibroids inside your uterus, wch maybe hard for conceiving because of the fibroids, the endometrium displacement means, the endometrium is out of shape, it is bigger than a normal size..my advise to you, is to seek for surgery and remove the fibroids please. Surgery is not bad as we think, I have done fibroids surgery and conceived after that, .I wish you baby dust soon.take care

Do you know that, fibroids do re grow, if one doesn't conceived soon after a surgery, hence that is the reason of it coming back..I am so sorry for what you are going through. Also stop pressing your breast, if you do,it must bring water, that doesn't mean your prolactin levels are high.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
sugarsugarify:

. Dear sugarify

To remove your fibroids and correct your system without surgery, I will advice that you use the STC SUPERLIFE. The fibroid will be uprooted and will come down from your privates. You can easily conceive afterwards. DM WhatsApp for more information.

Many have used it and smile afterwards.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugarsugarify: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
pragmatistm:
. Dear sugarify

To remove your fibroids and correct your system without surgery, I will advice that you use the STC SUPERLIFE. The fibroid will be uprooted and will come down from your privates. You can easily conceive afterwards. DM WhatsApp for more information.

Many have used it and smile afterwards.

Have used it....no results

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugarsugarify: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
futuremoma34:

Good day maam, trust you are fine. Your scan results shows you have intramural fibroids. That is fibroids inside your uterus, wch maybe hard for conceiving because of the fibroids, the endometrium displacement means, the endometrium is out of shape, it is bigger than a normal size..my advise to you, is to seek for surgery and remove the fibroids please. Surgery is not bad as we think, I have done fibroids surgery and conceived after that, .I wish you baby dust soon.take care

Do you know that, fibroids do re grow, if one doesn't conceived soon after a surgery, hence that is the reason of it coming back..I am so sorry for what you are going through. Also stop pressing your breast, if you do,it must bring water, that doesn't mean your prolactin levels are high.

Thank you ma. However,I do not want to undergo another surgery given the size ,i trust it can be dissolved perhaps in an herbal way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
sugarsugarify:

Thank you ma. However,I do not want to undergo another surgery given the size ,i trust it can be dissolved perhaps in an herbal way
You've already testified herbal doesn't work. Don't waste your time and money on it. Talk to your doctor about possibility of conceiving with the fibroids..they are small so might not hinder conception...are you having heavy/irregular bleeds?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igbaf: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
sugarsugarify:

Please visit fertilecorner on Instagram,she is one of us here,her moniker is Roseyoo. Depending on the size of the fibroid,she will work with you to get the result you want. Baby dust to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pragmatistm(m): 3:03am On Nov 11, 2020
sugarsugarify:

Have used it....no results
How many packs did you use? If you don't use up to what your system requires then you won't see the result.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 6:24am On Nov 11, 2020
sugarsugarify:

Pls don't do another fibroid surgery.work with a good gynecologist.if ur doc said it won't stop you from getting pregnant and its not giving you much symptoms.just leave it for now because all this surgery will still cause scar tissue in the uterus.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
ANewMumIJNAmen:
Hello mummys and daddys in the house! It's a BFP!!

God has done it for me!! I don't know how to thank him. To think that I was here last month ranting and crying. He immediately dried my tears. Thank you all for your contributions. Special thanks to mama Gloriousheart for all your kind words, may God bless you.

Widd:
- I did HSG in April, result came out and everything was fine. Then we started follecular tracking.
- My Dr placed me on clomid as I wasn't ovulating properly. He later increased the dosage. I ovulated but no conception.
- He already placed me on glucophage. He mentioned PCO. I was also constantly on folic acid.
- I cut down all carbs and almost stuffed myself with fruits and vegetables. Then proteins too. I started exercising too.
- The next cycle, Dr placed me on clomid again and gave hatching injection to aid ovulation. I ovulated. Baby danced accordingly. Few days later, he gave me progesterone injection again. When it was time for my period, it disappeared (I don't know what's chasing it LMAO)
- Then I have the most supportive, understanding and amazing hubby ever. We prayed and prayed and prayed.
- Of course my gynae Dr. is incredible. Very patient, always ready to listen. Picked my calls whenever we called. Made sure you explored the cheapest options first. Dr Ernest of Pearl Creations in rumuigbo, God bless you.

I'm just grateful to God almighty. Covenant keeping God. He has promised, he will never fail. This miracle shall go round in Jesus name, Amen.

Please where's the location of your gynea? And is his services affordable?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
Hello hello people. It's been a while i came in here. Hope everyone is doing great. Keep believing, one day go be one day. Peace be with you all

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ashayo: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2020
Want to know to properly identify your ovulation day and fertile window using ovulation test strips and Basal Body Temperature (BBT) method?

REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR. IT IS FREE!!!

https://event.webinarjam.com/register/1/15o2ocp

They tell you to track your ovulation using BBT and now the whole graph looks all over the place and you can't even recognize the dip or the rise and your chart looks like something a kid drew blindfolded. Now, you are wondering what is happening and you are frustrated and thinking of abandoning the whole thing. What if I put you through step by step?

Have you been wasting money buying ovulation strip worth thousands because someone told you that it is the only accurate way of tracking your ovulation? What if I told you that the strip doesn’t work for everyone?

Do you know that there are various kinds of ovulation strip including one that can help you confirm that ovulation happened?

Do you have PCOS or irregular cycle and you think it impossible to identify when you ovulate?

Register for this webinar.

This webinar will guide you and help you accurately track your cycle and determine your fertile periods and ovulation day. Accurately tracking your ovulation day can significantly increase your chances of conceiving.

CLICK THE LINK AND REGISTER

https://event.webinarjam.com/register/1/15o2ocp

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
miraclebaby:
He’s growing in God’s Grace. Hope you’re recovering well. May God grant your desires, Amen
Yes, by His grace.
Amen IJN.
Thanks sis!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Good day futuremoma34....
How is baby doing?
Please, how many cycles after myomectomy would you advice one to start trying to conceive
futuremoma34:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
Howyeh:
Good day futuremoma34....
How is baby doing?
Please, how many cycles after myomectomy would you advice one to start trying to conceive

Maamm,I will advise you to start immediately you see your first period..someone I know got pregnant after her first period, a mama in this group got pregnant after her first period, as for me I got pregnant exactly a year after I did the surgery, because I and hubby were staying in different states. Body differs, I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
futuremoma34:

Maamm,I will advise you to start immediately you see your first period..someone I know got pregnant after her first period, a mama in this group got pregnant after her first period, as for me I got pregnant exactly a year after I did the surgery, because I and hubby were staying in different states. Body differs, I wish you all the best
Thanks for the prompt response sis.
God bless!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rbae: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
sugarsugarify:

Mama, intramural fibroid is inside the uterus and it takes a miracle to conceive with it. After the first surgery, did u change your diet? There are certain foods you should avoid. Eat more of fruits and veggies. Detoxify. I belong to a WhatsApp group where a woman gave us detox water and detox drink for fibroid according to our bloodgroup. What's your bloodgroup so I can copy and send to you. Start with that first and block the excess estrogen in your body. Don't waste money cos your fibroid is small and can shrink fast. As for water in the breast, treat it herbally. I'll help you copy the remedy in d group

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeckyChinelo1(f): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
futuremoma34:

Sorry about your loss, by God grace, God will double it for you next time...kindly do a scan ,to check for reminat of pregnancy in you. This the only way,you can know if everything is out..and if you confirm everything is out,please start trying immediately. Because one is very fertile after a miscarriage.
Good evening. I did the scan today and I was told that everything is out but that I have fibroids. The doctor advised me that I should try and get pregnant again and I was given vitamin E.
That I shouldn't opt for surgery since I'm still young. Here is my scan result. Please what do you advise. Doctors in the house please.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
BeckyChinelo1:

Good evening. I did the scan today and I was told that everything is out but that I have fibroids. The doctor advised me that I should try and get pregnant again and I was given vitamin E.
That I shouldn't opt for surgery since I'm still young. Here is my scan result. Please what do you advise. Doctors in the house please.

Sorry about what you are going through..the scan results shows, there is no reminant of pregnancy, and the fibroids are outside your uterus, wch will not hinder pregnancy..kindly follow your doctors advice maam.i wish you all the best...also,please start trying immediately

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeckyChinelo1(f): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
futuremoma34:

Sorry about what you are going through..the scan results shows, there is no reminant of pregnancy, and the fibroids are outside your uterus, wch will not hinder pregnancy..kindly follow your doctors advice maam.i wish you all the best...also,please start trying immediately
Thank you for these kind words. I feel so better now.
Oh. I thought I will have to wait till my next period before I will start trying. As the bleeding just stopped on the 5th of this month?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
BeckyChinelo1:

Thank you for these kind words. I feel so better now.
Oh. I thought I will have to wait till my next period before I will start trying. As the bleeding just stopped on the 5th of this month?

Yes maam..once bleeding stops and you are physically and mentally ready to try..I wish you baby dust soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeckyChinelo1(f): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
futuremoma34:

Yes maam..once bleeding stops and you are physically and mentally ready to try..I wish you baby dust soon.
Amen. Thank you ma.
I will start trying immediately

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
BeckyChinelo1:

Amen. Thank you ma.

E hugs maam,dnt forget pray to the creator, above all he makes things possible.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeckyChinelo1(f): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
futuremoma34:

E hugs maam,dnt forget pray to the creator, above all he makes things possible.
I will do just that. ��
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:35am On Nov 14, 2020
BeckyChinelo1:

Amen. Thank you ma.

Hello u sent me email...so sorry I couldn't reply u, I can't remember my password again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:18am On Nov 14, 2020
Tripletwins222:
Greetings to all!

Available for sale at a discounted price.

Doctors Best high potency serrapeptase 120,000spu 90 Veggie caps

Yi mu cao and Xi xian cao Chinese herbs.

Still available.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeckyChinelo1(f): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Hello u sent me email...so sorry I couldn't reply u, I can't remember my password again
Oh sorry about that. I just wanted to ask you some questions.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BaesDiary: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Rbae:

Mama, intramural fibroid is inside the uterus and it takes a miracle to conceive with it. After the first surgery, did u change your diet? There are certain foods you should avoid. Eat more of fruits and veggies. Detoxify. I belong to a WhatsApp group where a woman gave us detox water and detox drink for fibroid according to our bloodgroup. What's your bloodgroup so I can copy and send to you. Start with that first and block the excess estrogen in your body. Don't waste money cos your fibroid is small and can shrink fast. As for water in the breast, treat it verbally. I'll help you copy the remedy in d group

Can you help with that of AA blood group? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lavicollins(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2020
For your health related issues, visit this website for natural solutions:

www.health-wise.com.ng
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Detumi: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Good afternoon Fam,

Please I want to ask a question.

My period has been late for seven days now.

I feel the premenstrual paid but no period.

I am a regular 27- 28 days cycle but it is now 36 days. I didn't use any medication this month at all. Has anyone experienced this before.

I have not done pregnancy test yet because I am a bit anxious and considering the fact that I feel the pre menstrual symptoms but no period.

Thank you all

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.