Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395614 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:

Sorry sis,the prolactin isn't way too high,you just need to reduce it a lil bit more and it comes within the normal range,
I will suggest you keep using Bromocriptine,my Dr once told me that Bromocriptine can be taken safely till one gets pregnant, certainly you won't know when you will fall pregnant.

Baby dust to us all.
Thank you! I have taken it yet no pregnancy, this the 4 time am doing this test yet same result Even after taking prolactin drugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
fiola1985:
ibadan
How log have you been treating it?

The injections you took do you know the name?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
redgem:
Good morning house, how are you all doing? Just came across this thread. I've been ttc for 6 months now, been doing research online and came across an article that says feldene/felvin causes temporal infertility. I was a felvin addict, I took the drugs all through my 4days period. I decided to stop taking it about 3 months now after seeing the article. I have painful menstrual cramps, to ease the pain now, I take emzor paracetamol and ginger tea. Still no success in getting pregnant.

I want to know what tests I should do, drugs I can take and also does felvin/feldene really cause temporary infertility? God bless us all
In my own opinion, do a Hormonal essay, hubby should do SFA too and who diagnosed you of Temporary infertility?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Meeenah:
As far as I am concerned your prolactin level are just elevated , certainly not too high. If you are ovulating regularly you have nothing much to worry about. Its not everytime one has textbook case hormonal profile. But if you are still worried, you can try maca or ewedu therapy.

I am currently in ewedu therapy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fiola1985: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
Pojomojo:
How log have you been treating it?

The injections you took do you know the name?
I contracted it via swimming in a dirty river when I was young I took injection then which I thought it has gone after close to 17 years I observed that I do urinate frequently I went for urine MCS three years ago I was diagnosed of pseudonomas spp moderate growth I took ciprotab tablet and injection which I don't know the name the symptoms stopped after some months it came back.i went for another test in another lab and I was diagnosed of moderate growth of e.coli.i only took nitrofurantoin for 5days but the symptoms is still there I need help

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
fiola1985:
I contracted it via swimming in a dirty river when I was young I took injection then which I thought it has gone after close to 17 years I observed that I do urinate frequently I went for urine MCS three years ago I was diagnosed of pseudonomas spp moderate growth I took ciprotab tablet and injection which I don't know the name the symptoms stopped after some months it came back.i went for another test in another lab and I was diagnosed of moderate growth of e.coli.i only took nitrofurantoin for 5days but the symptoms is still there I need help
ecoli is a very stubborn but hope is not lost can you drop your mail so I can give you a doctor number
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fiola1985: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Pojomojo:
ecoli is a very stubborn but hope is not lost can you drop your mail so I can give you a doctor number
joshuaokupevi5000@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
fiola1985:
joshuaokupevi5000@gmail.com
I will forward the details to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fiola1985: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
Pojomojo:
I will forward the details to you
ok thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyHalo(f): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Pojomojo:
Thank you! I have taken it yet no pregnancy, this the 4 time am doing this test yet same result Even after taking prolactin drugs.
Hello mama. You can speak to your doctor to maybe change your prolactin drug if the one you are taking isn't working. You can also try the ewedu & bit b6 therapy. Also sometimes, our bodies take time to adjust to treatment, so please give it a little more time. Don't be too hard on yourself please.
Sticky baby dust to you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Pojomojo:
Does it improve at all? I mean the prolactin level,is it increasing or reducing ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:

Does it improve at all? I mean the prolactin level,is it increasing or reducing ?
last one was 31.3 the one before the latest is 31.4
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
Good evening momma's. It's been a while. Pls if anyone knows a good fertility hospital at ojudu berger, kindly help with the address . Thank you all for your reply. God bless us with our bfp before the end of this yr in Jesus name.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by redgem(f): 12:08am On Nov 08, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:

Four important tests but then again Doctors say you can only be categorised as infertile if you are unable to get pregnant after a year of consistent sexual intercourse except you are above 35 years old.

If however you wish to continue now,because the earlier the better.
1.Hormonal profile.it's a blood test to show your reproductive hormones,FSH,LH, Prolactin, Estradiol, Progesterone.if any of those levels are high,it could cause infertility.
2.Pelvic scan to show the state of your womb,ovaries,lining of the womb ,check PID and cervix,,this would show if you have PCOS,Fibroid and etc.
3.SFA Sperm analysis for your hubby,nowadays,the issue could very well be from the male factor and not just female as everryone thinks.This would show his Sperm count,Sperm motility etc
4.HSG This is a test that will check the state of your fallopian tubes,if one or the two of them are blocked,it could hinder the egg from meeting with the Sperm.
You have to also confirm if you are ovulating.

Most importantly,pray well, eat vegetables and fruits,take your folic acid and if you can,give alms to the poor .

Baby dust to us all

Thank you very much, I'm 26, been trying for 6 months now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by redgem(f): 12:10am On Nov 08, 2020
Pojomojo:
In my own opinion, do a Hormonal essay, hubby should do SFA too and who diagnosed you of Temporary infertility?
I wasn't diagnosed of temporary infertility, just saw on Google that menstrual pain killer feldene/felvin causes temporary infertility
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mjblinks(f): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
MummyHalo:

Hello mama. You can speak to your doctor to maybe change your prolactin drug if the one you are taking isn't working. You can also try the ewedu & bit b6 therapy. Also sometimes, our bodies take time to adjust to treatment, so please give it a little more time. Don't be too hard on yourself please.
Sticky baby dust to you.

How is ewedu and bit b6 done ma?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fabulousa3: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fabulousa3:
Hi everyone ,

God bless all the TTC women.

I'm a single lady and I just found out that I have multiple large fibroids. Pls can someone suggest good hospitals where I can do my surgery.

I'm new in Lagos and Lekki is expensive
They will mention from 1.5M above
Its advised not to do a myomectomy if you are not planning to get pregnant almost immediately after because the fibroids do regrow if the womb is left fallow.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 6:21am On Nov 09, 2020
Fabulousa3:
Hi everyone ,

God bless all the TTC women.

I'm a single lady and I just found out that I have multiple large fibroids. Pls can someone suggest good hospitals where I can do my surgery.

I'm new in Lagos and Lekki is expensive
They will mention from 1.5M above

Pls if that fibroid is not disturbing you, just let it be. After marriage and you find it difficult to concive.you can then remove it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeckyChinelo1(f): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Good afternoon all. I had a miscarriage last week at 6 weeks and I started bleeding with tissue on the 1st of November and it ended on the 5th of November. Right now I'm having just brown spotting. Do I need to go for evacuation or everything has passed naturally.
I was advised to take ajumbaise and uziza and uda

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by futuremoma34: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
BeckyChinelo1:
Good afternoon all. I had a miscarriage last week at 6 weeks and I started bleeding with tissue on the 1st of November and it ended on the 5th of November. Right now I'm having just brown spotting. Do I need to go for
, evacuation or everything has passed naturally.

Sorry about your loss, by God grace, God will double it for you next time...kindly do a scan ,to check for reminat of pregnancy in you. This the only way,you can know if everything is out..and if you confirm everything is out,please start trying immediately. Because one is very fertile after a miscarriage.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeckyChinelo1(f): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
futuremoma34:

Sorry about your loss, by God grace, God will double it for you next time...kindly do a scan ,to check for reminat of pregnancy in you. This the only way,you can know if everything is out..and if you confirm everything is out,please start trying immediately. Because one is very fertile after a miscarriage.

Thank you so much ma. God bless you. I will try and do the scan on Friday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
BeckyChinelo1:
Good afternoon all. I had a miscarriage last week at 6 weeks and I started bleeding with tissue on the 1st of November and it ended on the 5th of November. Right now I'm having just brown spotting. Do I need to go for evacuation or everything has passed naturally.
Madam, you're are still caring your baby. What you need now is to be on bed rest and taking of progesterone will also help such as Gestone injection and (Cyclogest via anus) due to the discharge.

Take enough water and do scan to check the sac and heart beat of the baby.

I saw blood for two weeks, I mean heavy to the extent that I've to use pad twice a day and the baby is 7month plus now.

I took enough water, rest on left side, avoid bending or lifting of any thing, take your folic acid and avoid sex

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeckyChinelo1(f): 2:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Madam, you're are still caring your baby. What you need now is to be on bed rest and taking of progesterone will also help such as Gestone injection and (Cyclogest via anus) due to the discharge.

Take enough water and do scan to check the sac and heart beat of the baby.

I saw blood for two weeks, I mean heavy to the extent that I've to use pad twice a day and the baby is 7month plus now.

I took enough water, rest on left side, avoid bending or lifting of any thing, take your folic acid and avoid sex

I wish that will be my case. But I did scan and was told I've lost the baby. And a strip test I did some days back turned out negative. But I'm trusting God to bless me soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2020
Tripletwins222:
Greetings to all!

Available for sale at a discounted price.

Doctors Best high potency serrapeptase 120,000spu 90 Veggie caps

Yi mu cao and Xi xian cao Chinese herbs.

Still available
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
BeckyChinelo1:

I wish that will be my case. But I did scan and was told I've lost the baby. And a strip test I did some days back turned out negative. But I'm trusting God to bless me soon.
Sorry ma'am. I've strong believe that you are coming back next month for testimony. I think it happened to our sis on the forum before, that she lost her pregnancy and she back the next month.

Congratulations in advance ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sparkleoke: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BeckyChinelo1(f): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Sorry ma'am. I've strong believe that you are coming back next month for testimony. I think it happened to our sis on the forum before, that she lost her pregnancy and she back the next month.

Congratulations in advance ma'am
Ameeeeeeeeeeen. Thank you so much for these words of encouragement I really appreciate. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
Howyeh:

Thanks sis.
How's our prince charming doing?
May he continue to grow under the Almighty's watch. Amen!
He’s growing in God’s Grace. Hope you’re recovering well. May God grant your desires, Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.