Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401123 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:18am On Mar 11, 2021
Omorwumi:
Someone should pls help me.i heard preseed fertility lubricant is not good.has anyone use it and got pregnant. Pls help
Why did they say preseed is not good?

Preseed is a water based lubricant and all water based lubricant are good during ttc cos they don't kill the sperm by acting like a spermicide.

Preseed is good, just expensive because it comes with an applicator so you can apply it inside your vagina.
KY jelly is inexpensive and will work too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Seyifunmi2014(f): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2021
lizdammy:
He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD.

Ps.113.9

I declare you shall carry your children very soon in Jesus name!
If you believe say Amen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2021
lizdammy:
He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD.

Ps.113.9

If you believe say Amen.
Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Angel333: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
KY jelly is not good for ttc, it is written on the nody as well. Doctors in the uk advised not to use it while ttcing.
sugah:

Why did they say preseed is not good?

Preseed is a water based lubricant and all water based lubricant are good during ttc cos they don't kill the sperm by acting like a spermicide.

Preseed is good, just expensive because it comes with an applicator so you can apply it inside your vagina.
KY jelly is inexpensive and will work too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Angel333: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
Amen Amen Amen
lizdammy:

Ps.113.9

If you believe say Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
Angel333:
KY jelly is not good for ttc, it is written on the nody as well. Doctors in the uk advised not to use it while ttcing.
Noted, thanks.

I used a store brand water based lubricant while trying to conceive my second...just seeing its not recommended. I guess I was just lucky.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Good day mamas. Please check out this SFA result. What is d best way to treat staph. What do you guys think of the result

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adeoma: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hello mothers and doctors in the house,

Pls, kindly give me your best advice on this result.
I did the scan today.
I'm so confused..
I'm TTC
Sperm leak out in large quantity after meeting my husband
Heavy periods
Watery discharge after period
Bleeding after period
I'm crying right now...
So scared and confused

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OLESCO(f): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Most Nigerian Doctors care less about your health, the are after your money. Having worked in a health sector, I can say with all certainty that just few doctors will give you the best of service without money.

Research here shows most people took Addydoza, zinc, vitamin E and eats fruits such as walnut, Tigernuts, groundnuts, cashew nuts.

I hope this is useful

U are much appericiated Ma..... Ur contribution will go a long way. Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hopefulnenye:
Good day mamas. Please check out this SFA result. What is d best way to treat staph. What do you guys think of the result
The best way to treat staphylococcus is herbs.

As regards the result the count is good
Morphology perfect
Motility not so good, why? You need 50% and above active motility technically, 60% are dead, with 40% you cannot get a woman pregnant.

Solution: first treat the staphylococcus then treat the sperm issue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
Adeoma:

I did the scan today.
I'm so confused..
I'm TTC
Heavy periods
Bleeding after period
I'm crying right now...
So scared and confused
Please quote your tears, you have nothing to be scared of, it obvious you have fibroid and that's the reason for your bleeding as seen in your results. How old are you ma'am? Every other thing is okay, work with your doctor, read, research and ask questions.

Baby dust on you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Marysam11: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
mumchristine:

Thank you so much for your reply, I just did the TVS today, and it reveals that there is a mass in the cervix and fluid in POD meaning there is PID. I did it today cycle day 15. The sonographer is suggesting I go for pap smear to rule out cervical cancer . Honestly I have never cried the way I cried today. Am just tired. I will be seeing my gynae on Thursday. I'll just take all the test to him . I just hope I can get someone that will give me a very strong herbs for infection. Like the agbo women, but I don't know anyone. I feel it's just serious infection causing all these.

Mama! Pls dey your eyes

God has not forgotten you, you will smile at last.

Try to avoid native concoction for now
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adeoma: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:

Please quote your tears, you have nothing to be scared of, it obvious you have fibroid and that's the reason for your bleeding as seen in your results. How old are you ma'am? Every other thing is okay, work with your doctor, read, research and ask questions.

Baby dust on you
Thanks so much.
I will be 31 yrs by December.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bisisho(f): 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Dazzle86:
Hello fruitful mothers, may God answer us speedily. After trying for 10 cycles with no result, even while taking all necessary prenatal vitamins, plus m2tone, I also tried evergreen formula, still no success. I decided to do test pelvic scan, tvs, hormonal profile test and hsg. The commas in the result that I am not comfortable with is 1 tv's showed a 1.8cm fibroid, hag showed patent tubes and pelvic adhesion, and hormonal profile showed hyperprolactemia. The tvs I did and the pelvic scans both on cycle day 20 of two different cycles showed that I had dominant follicles on both ovaries which signalled something wrong cos I have a 24/25 day cycle. That and milk coming out of my boobs when squeezed prompted me to do hormonal profile. So i have been placed on cabergoline after a month I will repeat prolactin test. I am also taking herbs to boost ovulation, going for fertility massage (hoping it will take care of the adhesions). Then I have chanded my vitamins to fertilovit instead of pregnacare conception. Hoping to announce my bfp soon. Wish me luck ladies.

Hi sis. You can add Serrapeptase to what you are taking. Heard it helps with adhesions

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Marysam11: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
OLESCO:
Good day friutful Mamas and doctors in the house pls help out ......

This is DH's semen analysis result, he sent it to me as I traveled before the result came out and I called my geany. He insisted until I come for consultantion even after explaing to him I wasn't around and it will take a while b4 I come back. I know he is doing his job but the way he goes about it make me feel as if he is just after money and not really there to help.

Pls doctors in the house or anyone with better understanding should interpret it better for me. If possible medications so that by the time I am back it will be fixed by the grace of God. Have waited for a long time that seems eternity to me..... The abnormal percentage am seeing is making go crazy pls help out with drugs

Hello mama!!
Your hubby’s result isn’t very bad, he just need a little boosting

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:16am On Mar 12, 2021
Adeoma:

I did the scan today.
I'm so confused..
I'm TTC
Heavy periods
Bleeding after period
I'm crying right now...
So scared and confused
When did you do the last scan that the doctor told you the fibroid was small and not causing issues?

11cm*9.6cm fibroid is really big and with all the symptoms you're having you're better off taking it out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 12, 2021
Marysam11:

Mama! Pls dey your eyes

God has not forgotten you, you will smile at last.

Try to avoid native concoction for now

Amen. Thank you so much. Hugs and kisses.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adeoma: 4:36am On Mar 12, 2021
sugah:

When did you do the last scan that the doctor told you the fibroid was small and not causing issues?

11cm*9.6cm fibroid is really big and with all the symptoms you're having you're better off taking it out.
Since 2018, I have been doing scan. When I take it to the hospital, they tell me it's small and I should get married then TTC.
I did the last scan last year February.
Now, I decided to change the place the hospital recommended for me just yesterday. And I got that result.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 5:07am On Mar 12, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
The best way to treat staphylococcus is herbs.

As regards the result the count is good
Morphology perfect
Motility not so good, why? You need 50% and above active motility technically, 60% are dead, with 40% you cannot get a woman pregnant.

Solution: first treat the staphylococcus then treat the sperm issue

Hello ma.
Please what are the herbs to treat the staphylococcus effectively. I want to use the recommended antibiotics, then use herbs to clear it. Kindly recommend.
Thank you so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OLESCO(f): 5:37am On Mar 12, 2021
Marysam11:

Hello mama!!
Your hubby’s result isn’t very bad, he just need a little boosting

Thanks mummy for ur reply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LauraClasikVibe(f): 6:13am On Mar 12, 2021
Adeoma:

Thanks so much.
I will be 31 yrs by December.
You welcome.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LauraClasikVibe(f): 6:14am On Mar 12, 2021
mommafertile:

Hello ma.
Please what are the herbs to treat the staphylococcus effectively. I want to use the recommended antibiotics, then use herbs to clear it. Kindly recommend.
Thank you so much.
I can't remember the name but most doctors will kick against it. Let me find out and get back to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2021
Hopefulnenye:

Let him treat Staphylococcus comprehensive with spouse.
His parameters are fair. Just the infection and small boosting of motility.

Staph is very stubborn. He must declare full blown war to win it. I believe motility right after he conquers staph will come up
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:14am On Mar 12, 2021
Adeoma:

Since 2018, I have been doing scan. When I take it to the hospital, they tell me it's small and I should get married then TTC.
I did the last scan last year February.
Now, I decided to change the place the hospital recommended for me just yesterday. And I got that result.

My major problem with medical doctors.
Why fold hands and watch fibroid grow when you can advise the person to adjust diet so it doesn't grow.

My dear, since you are TTC, opt for surgery. That size and considering it's been there growing since 2018, it may have even calcified,making it had to disintegrate. Removal is your best bet

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 7:20am On Mar 12, 2021
mumchristine:

Thank you so much for your reply, I just did the TVS today, and it reveals that there is a mass in the cervix and fluid in POD meaning there is PID. I did it today cycle day 15. The sonographer is suggesting I go for pap smear to rule out cervical cancer . Honestly I have never cried the way I cried today. Am just tired. I will be seeing my gynae on Thursday. I'll just take all the test to him . I just hope I can get someone that will give me a very strong herbs for infection. Like the agbo women, but I don't know anyone. I feel it's just serious infection causing all these.

Yes treat infection well and go back to check.
Why not mention your location to help with herbal remedy solution
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mizfabulous18(f): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2021
MineMK:
I dont have the Doctors number but i have the Matrons number. Send your email. Let me send you. Baby dust

please I need the matrons contact at raheem memorial hospital lawanson ..tnk u so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mizfabulous18(f): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2021
MineMK:
I dont have the Doctors number but i have the Matrons number. Send your email. Let me send you. Baby dust

please I need the matrons contact at raheem memorial hospital lawanson ..tnk u so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2021
lizdammy:

Ps.113.9

If you believe say Amen.

Amen,Amen and Amen so shall it be for us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by seunmarytemi(f): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
good afternoon to our mummies in the house. our oven dried catfish is hygienically processed it's so delicious.
250g-1200
500g-2500
carton contains 40pcs - #12,000
100pcs - #30,000
Call/WhatsApp on 081..34..45..97..27

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
bisisho:

Hi sis. You can add Serrapeptase to what you are taking. Heard it helps with adhesions

Ok thank you sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Jellos:
Just to add to your regimes; i once had adhesion and what i did to clear it up without surgery was: self fertility massage and use of castor oil and hot water bottle therapy and serrapeptase. Then if you want to boost ovulation naturally you can either take bitterleaf juice for the first 5 days of your cycle and start taking okro soup also(i cant stand drinking okro fermented water) during your period. I went for TVS yesterday and my result has kept me singing even with pcos i still have mature egg how? All thanks to God Almighty for making the regime work for me....i wish you good news as you progress

Wow thank you ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.