Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5397312 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2021
joliefille:

I was diagnosed by two different gynecologists.

If I may, please did you experience any symptom of blocked cervix?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HELPlowspermc: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Please save my marriage. whats the best drug and herbs for low sperm count. Seniors in the house. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HELPlowspermc: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Adexmerry:

..in early Nov DH went home and came back with an Eva can of herbs that he was to mix with liquid milk and take morning and night.. second week of Jan he went for another count test and he was 85 million. people of God that's how I waited for AF till I confirmed conception..

Please note that I never relented in prayers. both midnight and day time. infact I intensified prayers after the cyst episode..

please how can i get this?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tommie1: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hello everyone.

My woman went for a pregnancy scan and this was the result: Eary cyesis < 6 weeks co-exist with uterine fibroids

What does this mean?

Does it mean the pregnancy is greater than or less than six weeks?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:
Hello everyone.

My woman went for a pregnancy scan and this was the result: Eary cyesis < 6 weeks co-exist with uterine fibroids

What does this mean?

It means she's 6 weeks pregnant and has uterine fibroids,
Take the result to her doctor, they will know how to manage her.
Post her result on the pregnant or high risk pregnancy thread. They will be able to answer well.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
Good evening.
I posted my treatment regimen earlier.
I've taken white vinegar and soda bicarbonate
I've taken bara and pap water for 2-3 days.
I've gone for HVS and urine MCS.
Urine: Staphylococcus aureus
HVS: Staphylococcus spp.

This is the result.
I need advice, I was told that the vagina swab is resistant to drugs, cos I've treated infection for like 3 times but the urine shows some sensitivity to drugs and injection.
Before diagnosis was ecoli, now it's staphylococcus aureus. I'm so worried.
She said it's either I wait for sometime and repeat the HVS test and urine test or

I should just go ahead treat the staphylococcus aureus in urine, then wait 3 months to treat the HVS infection.

The drugs and injection for the urine test
Streptomycin injection for 5 days or Gentamycin injection 8 hourly

Lyncipro 500mg 1 morning 1 night for 10 days

Flucosyd 3 tablets in a pack to be taken at once

Sabresten cream

Flagyl 1 morning 1 night for 5 days

Klovinal vagina insertion at night

My question is should I go ahead with the treatment or retest for the HVS by end of March?
Thanks

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tommie1: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
mommafertile:

It means she's 6 weeks pregnant and has uterine fibroids,
Take the result to her doctor, they will know how to manage her.
Post her result on the pregnant or high risk pregnancy thread. They will be able to answer well.
Good luck.

Thanks I will do just that. It appears that the girl is playing games with me. We did it on Jan 3 and yet, she's showing up six weeks pregnant on Feb 27.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

Thanks I will do just that. It appears that the girl is playing games with me. We did it on Jan 3 and yet, she's showing up six weeks pregnant on Feb 27.

It's possible, 3rd of January till end of February is around 6 weeks based on pregnancy calculation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
cherishyy:

If I may, please did you experience any symptom of blocked cervix?

What are the symptoms?
To the best of my knowledge; there are no symptoms aside infertility.
Hope you know that you can't use another person's symptoms to diagnose yourself?

Go to the hospital, tell the doctor if you suspect you have a blocked cervix/cervical stenosis and they will do a pelvic exam for you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

Pregnancy is counted from last menstruation not when you had intercourse.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:
Hello everyone.

What does this mean?

Oga she's not playing games with you.The very month (Jan) she missed her period is calculated 4weeks which is 1month so go carry your load and happy bumping to you guys..

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 12:21am On Mar 04, 2021
Do you see a line...I'm freaking out

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 12:23am On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tommie1: 5:06am On Mar 04, 2021
waistbead:

Oga she's not playing games with you.The very month (Jan) she missed her period is calculated 4weeks which is 1month so go carry your load and happy bumping to you guys..

You do not understand. She did the test on February 27 and we did the do on Jan 3. That is 7 weeks and 6 days. And yet, the test states less than six weeks.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Asey(f): 5:14am On Mar 04, 2021
I see it

Repeat test to confirm.
Congrats Mama

prettmum:
Do you see a line...I'm freaking out

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2021
tommie1:

You do not understand. She did the test on February 27 and we did the do on Jan 3. That is 7 weeks and 6 days. And yet, the test states less than six weeks.
When was her last period?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tommie1: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2021
Ejaisky:

When was her last period?

She told me December 18.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 04, 2021
This is an interesting thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2021
mommafertile:
Good evening.
I posted my treatment regimen earlier.
I've taken white vinegar and soda bicarbonate
I've taken bara and pap water for 2-3 days.
I've gone for HVS and urine MCS.
Urine: Staphylococcus aureus
HVS: Staphylococcus spp.

This is the result.
I need advice, I was told that the vagina swab is resistant to drugs, cos I've treated infection for like 3 times but the urine shows some sensitivity to drugs and injection.
Before diagnosis was ecoli, now it's staphylococcus aureus. I'm so worried.
She said it's either I wait for sometime and repeat the HVS test and urine test or

I should just go ahead treat the staphylococcus aureus in urine, then wait 3 months to treat the HVS infection.

The drugs and injection for the urine test
Streptomycin injection for 5 days or Gentamycin injection 8 hourly

Lyncipro 500mg 1 morning 1 night for 10 days

Flucosyd 3 tablets in a pack to be taken at once

Sabresten cream

Flagyl 1 morning 1 night for 5 days

Klovinal vagina insertion at night

My question is should I go ahead with the treatment or retest for the HVS by end of March?
Thanks

Madam, look at the bolded area, kindly change the lab you are using. Here is what I always tell people/patients: use three laboratories to confirm. Do all at the same time. If urine, do each daily and use early urine for each samples sent to 3 different labs. Use good labs. Staph is a common infection which contaminates samples in laboratories. So, do not fret yet.

However, if it is staph or any stubborn infection, from my experience, antibiotics will only reduce the loads of infection so you can get pregnant. In most cases, they do not cure staph totally because staph spp are becoming resistant to almost all drugs these days. Staph even is mastering how to build it's own defence against our body defence system. Therefore, you need to change strategy to fight it.

Madam, your best bet is to start boasting your immume system seriously so your body can start fighting. Yes, you will use antibiotics, but you must reinforce your defence system to finish the job after you stop using antibiotics, otherwise, it will keep coming back. Just like HIV load is reduced to the extent tests cannot detect it, staph and many other infections do same these days. So, you know that you have got to a point antibiotics have finished its job. Then, your body defence takes over and flushes out the rest. If not, the infection will grow again.

You need fresh organic fruits and vegetables. You will do yourself good by growing some special organic vegetables at home. Fresh salads with no chemical produced food (no mayonnaise or butter), and eating balanced diet. Reduction of starchy food or quitting them while treating yourself will help you. Taking quality multivitamins and minerals will do wonders, but avoid using them the same time you take antibiotics so they do not affect the absorption rate.

Flush your system weekly or twice or once a month by fasting. You should read about it and know which you want to do and how long. Water or juice fast. No need of buying any detoxification expensive products since fasting will address it.

Change your lifestyle and build your immunity system. What you eat is who you are. You will flush out most infections with 1 year good lifestyle change.

What I have written above are general recommendations for anyone fighting infections. You can ask for specific questions here.

https://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2014/13_0390.htm
Look at this powerful list. Start eating these vegetables and you will see huge change. The only challenge is you need to grow them organically. These are expensive vegetables which you cannot get easily in Nigeria. And if you reside abroad, they aren't cheap at all. Best is to learn how to grow them yourself and treat yourself.

Another super food group is microgreens. Research microgreens. You cannot start eating these and you do not see changes. There are specific seeds you need. I am telling you powerful solutions for fighting infection, fighting cancer, fighting autoimmune diseases, and fighting degenerative diseases. When you change your lifestyle and start eating these organic powerful vegetables you grow yourself, you will use antibiotics just one time and that is it. I do not know about medicinal local herbs, but I know about using organic vegetables and meat (organic chicken) to build super strong immume system to face stubborn infections and flushing out cancerous cells after undergoing orthodox treatment. And it has worked for many I have introduced this change of lifestyle to. It saves money you spend in the hospital and on purchase of medications. When you change to this lifestyle, there will not be cancer relapse or cancer returning. If you are able to beat it with the help of doctors and any means, move into this lifestyle and finish it so it doesn't return. If fighting infection, move into this lifestyle and after your test shows no growth, you will get no growth even after 1 year. Move into this if you have anthritis, osteoporosis, diabetes, high blood pressure, and other degenerative diseases to manage them very well. You may even be lucky to correct it and have no symptoms again. But I know it will help.

These recommendations apply to everyone here. They are powerful solutions and deep open secrets.

Goodluck ma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gassbee: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2021
Jellos:
On CD 15, ovulation would taken place and if pregnancy is achieved, dusphaston would help to build the uterine lining to avoid miscarriage just my one cent
is dis the general norm ovulation taking place on CD 15, wat about those that have 28 days cycle
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2021
Greetings fruitful families!

Available For Sale:

* Doctor's Best High Potency Serrapeptase
120,000 Spu, 90 Caps
* Doctor's Best Serrapeptase 40,000 Spu,
90 Caps
* Yi Mu Cao Chinese Herb
* Xi Xian Cao Chinese Herb
* Now Raw Maca 750 Mg, 90 Veg Caps
* Easy@Home Ovulation Predictor Strips,
40 pcs, 25 pcs and 15 pcs

If interested in any of the products, please kindly send me a pm.
Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2021
PeaceLovJoy:

Madam, look at the bolded area, kindly change the lab you are using. Here is what I always tell people/patients: use three laboratories to confirm. Do all at the same time. If urine, do each daily and use early urine for each samples sent to 3 different labs. Use good labs. Staph is a common infection which contaminates samples in laboratories. So, do not fret yet.

However, if it is staph or any stubborn infection, from my experience, antibiotics will only reduce the loads of infection so you can get pregnant. In most cases, they do not cure staph totally because staph spp are becoming resistant to almost all drugs these days. Staph even is mastering how to build it's own defence against our body defence system. Therefore, you need to change strategy on fighting it.

Madam, your best bet is to start boasting your immume system seriously so your body can start fighting. Yes, you will use antibiotics, but you must reinforce your defence system to finish the job after you stopped using antibiotics, otherwise, it will keep coming back. Just like HIV load is reduced to the extent tests cannot detect it, staph and many other infections does same these days. So, you know that you have got to a point antibiotics have finished its job. Then, your body defence takes over and flushes out the rest. If not, the infection will grow again.

You need fresh organic fruits and vegetables. You will do yourself good by growing some special organic vegetables at home. Fresh salads with no chemical produced food (no mayonnaise or butter), and eating balanced diet. Reduction of starchy food or quitting them while treating yourself will help you. Taking quality multivitamins and minerals will do wonders, but avoid using them the same time you take antibiotics so they do not affect the absorption rate.

Flush your system weekly or twice or once a month by fasting. You should read about it and know which you want to do and how long. Water or juice fast. No need of buying any detoxification expensive products since fasting will address it.

Change your lifestyle and build your immunity system. What you eat is who you are. You will flush out most infections with 1 year good lifestyle change.

What I wrote are general recommendations for anyone fighting infections. You can ask for specific questions here.

https://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2014/13_0390.htm
Look at this powerful list. Start eating these vegetables and you will see huge change. The only challenge is you need to grow them organically. These are expensive vegetables which you cannot get easily in Nigeria. And if you reside abroad, they aren't cheap at all. Best is to learn how to grow them yourself and treat yourself.

Another super food group is microgreens. Research microgreens. You cannot start eating these and you do not see changes. There are specific seeds you need. I am telling you powerful solutions for fighting infection, fighting cancer, fighting autoimmune diseases, and fighting degenerative diseases. When you change your lifestyle and start eating these organic powerful vegetables you grow yourself, you will use antibiotics just one time and that is it. I do not know about medicinal local herbs, but I know about using organic vegetables and meat (organic chicken) to build super strong immume system to face stubborn infections and flushing out cancerous cells after undergoing orthodox treatment. And it has worked for many I have introduced this change of lifestyle to. It saves money you spend in the hospital and on purchase of medications. When you change to this lifestyle, there will not be cancer relapse or cancer returning. If you are able to beat it with the help of doctors and any means, move into this lifestyle and finish it so it doesn't return. If fighting infection, move into this lifestyle and after your test shows no growth, you will get no growth even after 1 year. Move into this if you have anthritis, osteoporosis, diabetes, high blood pressure, and other degenerative diseases to manage them very well. You may even be lucky to correct it and have no symptoms again. But I know it will help.

These recommendations apply to everyone here. They are powerful solutions and deep open secrets.

Goodluck ma.

Wow
Thank you so much. That is a lot of comprehensive information up there.
I really appreciate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by prettmum(f): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Finally the Lord has done it I'm pregnant oooooo.....Is a BIG FAT POSITIVE

28 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igbaf: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
prettmum:

Big congratulations sis. Wishing you smooth bumping. Please help us with your WIDD when you are free
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
prettmum:

Congratulations sis!
You shall carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophiemama: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
Father, King of glory I thank you for the life you have given to this house. I have come to appreciate you God for the mercies shown to everyone of us here because when there is life then there is hope.
I also want to thank Jehovah overdo for the fresh testimonies that have been flowing here. Endless testimonies of bfp.
I want to use myself to encourage everyone here that the Lord will visit everyone here just as he did for me after 8 years of mockery and shame. He showed up for me and shamed all that had openly and secretly mocked me.
As we celebrate our first birthday I use Him as a point of contact to pray that your homes will be filled with little feet keeping you on your toes in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

29 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
tommie1:

My conclusion is: If you didn't sleep with her after Jan 3rd the scan is either wrong or baby isn't yours.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joliefille(f): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
tommie1:

She told me December 18.

This is very interesting, some things aren't adding up.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
joliefille:

What are the symptoms?
To the best of my knowledge; there are no symptoms aside infertility.
Hope you know that you can't use another person's symptoms to diagnose yourself?

Go to the hospital, tell the doctor if you suspect you have a blocked cervix/cervical stenosis and they will do a pelvic exam for you.

Very well I know. Thanks for your time.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Sophiemama:
Father, King of glory I thank you for the life you have given to this house. I have come to appreciate you God for the mercies shown to everyone of us here because when there is life then there is hope.
I also want to thank Jehovah overdo for the fresh testimonies that have been flowing here. Endless testimonies of bfp.
I want to use myself to encourage everyone here that the Lord will visit everyone here just as he did for me after 8 years of mockery and shame. He showed up for me and shamed all that had openly and secretly mocked me.
As we celebrate our first birthday I use Him as a point of contact to pray that your homes will be filled with little feet keeping you on your toes in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Amen!
Happy Birthday to your baby

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.