Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407097 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Debbieeeeeee: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Genea:
you can order from Amazon UK in bulk and I cans deliver to you in Nigeria
grin I’ll look into this if I’m unsuccessful this month so I can start testing early
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Genea(f): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

grin I’ll look into this if I’m unsuccessful this month so I can start testing early
no problem... Anything you need from the UK, I am your plug smiley smiley smileyBaby dust to you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Adexmerry:
.. I'm really bouncing to the Glory of God. thanks .. I've replied your mail.

Hi mama!
Please, check you mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandela89(f): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good day house has anyone here treated neisseria spp here and can someone enlighten me more on the infection, thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oyindamolah: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Meningococcal infections are caused by a group of bacteria called Neisseria meningitidis. The most common forms of meningococcal infections include meningitis (infection of the membranes that surround the brain and spinal cord) and blood stream infections. Meningococcal infections are rare and may be serious.
Mandela89:
Good day house has anyone here treated neisseria spp here and can someone enlighten me more on the infection, thanks
The Gram-negative bacteria genus Neisseria includes both pathogenic and commensal species that are found primarily in the upper respiratory tract of humans and animals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sony96: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2021
Mandela89:
You did vaginal swab and this was found, the Neisseria here is gonorriae, although it is easy to treat, but you have to treat it very early before it causes more damage, baby dust mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandela89(f): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Meningococcal infections are caused by a group of bacteria called Neisseria meningitidis. The most common forms of meningococcal infections include meningitis (infection of the membranes that surround the brain and spinal cord) and blood stream infections. Meningococcal infections are rare and may be serious. The Gram-negative bacteria genus Neisseria includes both pathogenic and commensal species that are found primarily in the upper respiratory tract of humans and animals.
thanks for the reply
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandela89(f): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2021
Sony96:

You did vaginal swab and this was found, the Neisseria here is gonorriae, although it is easy to treat, but you have to treat it very early before it causes more damage, baby dust mama
thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please I just got guifei bao. Is this how it is? The ingredients I'm seeing on the pack is not the same I'm seeing online. Please is this the real one?

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shutupareyouGOD: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
Wow u bought plenty...yes that's it....i used just 2 packs and stopped cus I felt it wasn't good to put a foreign object up there....instead use serapeptease...I've used it and hear good reviews on it
Glorioussugar:
Please I just got guifei bao. Is this how it is? The ingredients I'm seeing on the pack is not the same I'm seeing online. Please is this the real one?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ajakaiye83: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Good evening all.
Great people,please I need your advice.

My wife and I having been etc for 2yrs now after she had ruptured ectopic pregnancy and one of the tubes was removed.

Presently, her period have been very dark or let me say black in first 2 to 3 days. What could be the cause?

She is diagnosed through scan to have Ovarian Cyst of about 4cm.Should I be worried?

What can we do pls? Can you recommend a doctor in Lagos?
Marriage is 3+ now.

Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
Wow u bought plenty...yes that's it....i used just 2 packs and stopped cus I felt it wasn't good to put a foreign object up there....instead use serapeptease...I've used it and hear good reviews on it

I bought just 1 pack, I just removed the small packs inside and snapped. Please is it good for cyst? 3.8 cm cyst was found during scan. Please does it clear it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bedoab10k(m): 2:16am On Apr 30, 2021
sugah:

Bedoab10k

Sugah
Good day ma,
By God's grace I and my wife will start the detoxifing process on May 1,i have gotten the drugs.
My wife have been on this attached drugs for a while, can she stop the drugs during detoxifing process or she should continue. Thanks.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Glorioussugar:

Pls dear where exactly did you buy it and the price?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
TinaJoe:

Pls dear where exactly did you buy it and the price?

You can buy it on jumia
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
I pray someone replies me this time. Please should I be worried with 3.8cm hemorrhagic cyst? I've been taking ACV and blackstrap molasses. And I urinate a lot when I drink it. Please does guifei bao clear it? Should I be worried? Please someone reply me.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
bedoab10k:

Sugah
Good day ma,
By God's grace I and my wife will start the detoxifing process on May 1,i have gotten the drugs.
My wife have been on this attached drugs for a while, can she stop the drugs during detoxifing process or she should continue. Thanks.
The antibiotics regimen isn't a detoxification o. It's a regimen for bacterial load/bacterial infections including chlamydia.
The drug attached is a prenatal, you can use it while taking the antibiotics
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Felixitie(m): 12:24am On May 01, 2021
Glorioussugar:
I pray someone replies me this time. Please should I be worried with 3.8cm hemorrhagic cyst? I've been taking ACV and blackstrap molasses. And I urinate a lot when I drink it. Please does guifei bao clear it? Should I be worried? Please someone reply me.

I don't think you need to worry too much about that. I guess you aren't bleeding as a result of that? I hope those medications were based on prescription. Over time, cyst goes away on their own except those abnormal ones. You might need to stop triggering ovulation, and deal with the actual cause of anovulation., probably you have hormonal disorderliness. The follicles are failing to rupture at when due. Btw, I got no concrete info about the efficacy of those drugs you mentioned above in relation to the cyst.

Happy new month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 12:34am On May 01, 2021
Felixitie:

I don't think you need to worry too much about that. I guess you aren't bleeding as a result of that? I hope those medications were based on prescription. Over time, cyst goes away on their own except those abnormal ones. You might need to stop triggering ovulation, and deal with the actual cause of anovulation., probably you have hormonal disorderliness. The follicles are failing to rupture at when due. Btw, I got no concrete info about the efficacy of those drugs you mentioned above in relation to the cyst.

Happy new month.

I'm not triggering ovulation at all. I usually have severe pain 2 days after AF, and it lasts for 3 days. so I had to do pelvic scan and 3.8cm hemorrhagic cyst was found In the right ovary. I just read online that ACV and blackstrap molasses clears cyst. I just don't know if I should use guifei bao too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shutupareyouGOD: 8:42am On May 01, 2021
Glorioussugar:
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bedoab10k(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2021
sugah:

The antibiotics regimen isn't a detoxification o. It's a regimen for bacterial load/bacterial infections including chlamydia.
The drug attached is a prenatal, you can use it while taking the antibiotics

OK thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duchessofyork: 4:20pm On May 01, 2021
Good day mamas,

Please has anyone here used "Predicte Ovulation kit" and gotten an accurate result? I'm almost done with 1 pack and all I get is 1 line, not even a faint second line or anything like that. I want to rule out faulty strips before seeking medical intervention.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olorilolo(f): 7:18pm On May 01, 2021
Glorioussugar:

Ultrasound scan showed a 6.7cm hemorrhagic cyst in my left ovary, this was last year June. I tried to combat it naturally but nothing seems to work, ACV, blackstrap molasses, local herbs that cost a fortune... Yet every time I'm ovulating, it's feels like my I'm going to pass out from the pain.

I later decided to visit the hospital again last week and it's 8.5cm now. I'm booked for surgery to get it out as leaving it there could risk rupture.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 8:33pm On May 01, 2021
Olorilolo:

Ultrasound scan showed a 6.7cm hemorrhagic cyst in my left ovary, this was last year June. I tried to combat it naturally but nothing seems to work, ACV, blackstrap molasses, local herbs that cost a fortune... Yet every time I'm ovulating, it's feels like my I'm going to pass out from the pain.

I later decided to visit the hospital again last week and it's 8.5cm now. I'm booked for surgery to get it out as leaving it there could risk rupture.

Wow. Now Im getting worried. Did you try the guifei bao? Maybe I'll try that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 8:55pm On May 01, 2021
Olorilolo:

Sis did you also try Castor oil pack too? I need to start doing something now. I'm so worried
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omakraid(f): 9:56pm On May 01, 2021
yazga:
Please ma, you should have gone to the hospital I know him are extremely beautiful at this time, but in my own opinion, work with your doctor, staphylococcus is very stubborn.
Thanks again. I went for the treatment after my ovulation last month and was given injections for 7 days after which drugs were administered. While taking the drugs and expecting my period, it didn't come. I tested a day later and it was + . I pray God bless the womb of all waiting mothers with children in Jesus name

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Debbieeeeeee: 10:19pm On May 01, 2021
duchessofyork:
Good day mamas,

Please has anyone here used "Predicte Ovulation kit" and gotten an accurate result? I'm almost done with 1 pack and all I get is 1 line, not even a faint second line or anything like that. I want to rule out faulty strips before seeking medical intervention.
Lol this was me last week grin don’t worry they’re not faulty because I thought same too and expressed my concerns here.
Well, turns out I wasn’t ovulating Just yet, I started testing from day ten, I had a second line for the first time on day 17 and the darker line on day 18 after exhausting two packs. I’d have sworn I ovulate on day 14 due to my 28 days consistency but I was wrong and app has been misleading me.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.