Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5396200 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 01, 2021
bedoab10k:

Sugah
Good day ma,
By God's grace I and my wife will start the detoxifing process on May 1,i have gotten the drugs.
My wife have been on this attached drugs for a while, can she stop the drugs during detoxifing process or she should continue. Thanks.
Good evening that’s a supplement not a drug so shouldn’t affect your treatment.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duchessofyork: 11:53am On May 02, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Lol this was me last week grin don’t worry they’re not faulty because I thought same too and expressed my concerns here.
Well, turns out I wasn’t ovulating Just yet, I started testing from day ten, I had a second line for the first time on day 17 and the darker line on day 18 after exhausting two packs. I’d have sworn I ovulate on day 14 due to my 28 days consistency but I was wrong and app has been misleading me.

I guess I have to keep testing then. I have a very regular 28 days cycle, I also started testing Day 10 and was beginning to get worried because I still haven't gotten a second line on Day 13. I might be experiencing just what you experienced. Fingers crossed, baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smartaphyl(m): 12:49pm On May 02, 2021
Painful Delivery is not an achievement and you should know better as a mother or expectant mother!

The writer who is a registered nurse knows better also.. You won't be getting blabbing Jargons but an advice from a medical professional

The free book tells you about 4 steps technique that will save you Time, Pain and Cost so you can enjoy motherhood and be a loving and caring wife to your husband and children.

Get a copy today by asking for it on whatsapp..

+2349036112612

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Debbieeeeeee: 2:52pm On May 02, 2021
duchessofyork:

I guess I have to keep testing then. I have a very regular 28 days cycle, I also started testing Day 10 and was beginning to get worried because I still haven't gotten a second line on Day 13. I might be experiencing just what you experienced. Fingers crossed, baby dust to us all.
Tracking my ovulation just made me realise the app has been lying to me, it broke my heart, lol cry
My period is a very regular 28 day cycle too. Just buy an extra pack and keep testing you’ll get your second line soon, also store the used ones in a dry place , that way you can compare, in my case I arranged everything on a single line.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kannyluv(f): 4:36pm On May 02, 2021
tolumann1:
Please introduce me to your urobo woman who treat fibroid and do womb setting
try the 8 ingredients .there is a lots of testimonies after using...some mamas here have used it

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Genea(f): 7:24pm On May 02, 2021
Olorilolo:

Ultrasound scan showed a 6.7cm hemorrhagic cyst in my left ovary, this was last year June. I tried to combat it naturally but nothing seems to work, ACV, blackstrap molasses, local herbs that cost a fortune... Yet every time I'm ovulating, it's feels like my I'm going to pass out from the pain.

I later decided to visit the hospital again last week and it's 8.5cm now. I'm booked for surgery to get it out as leaving it there could risk rupture.
Try myo inositol woks on people with PCOS, also helps with pains

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 12:47pm On May 04, 2021
I treated the staph infection rigorously few weeks ago. I have gone for pelvic scan again which shows R/O PID, then I went for ECS which the test shows 0-2 hpf pus cells, Epithelia cells: + and the culture yielded no bacteria growth after 48 hours.

The HSG the technician said one of the tubes was partially obstructed which the water soluble constrast made opened, the other one was fully open. The result of HSG shows bilateral patent fallopian tubes. The procedure was a bit painful but they helped me endure it by telling me to breathe with my mouth and not stiff my body, so it was manageable.
I have few questions.
The technician asked if I am a virgin (I said no) that the cervix is small, should I be worried?
The infection treatment was successful for the two weeks of injections and drugs, the stretchy egg white cervical mucus, which I have not seen in so many years returned close to the time of my ovulation last week, suddenly after ovulation two days ago, this white lotion discharge came back. Please, is it right to have only the stretchy egg white during ovulation and the rest of my cycle to be like white lotion/milk?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chili89: 5:01pm On May 04, 2021
Dazzle86:

My friend who had this is now pregnant!!!

So happy for her. I don't know the gynecologist. She only said that he is a consultant at ubth.
What's the name of the herbal medicine pls?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophzz: 6:46pm On May 04, 2021
Good Evening Everyone.
Please Who can relate what's on this scan result. Different opinions count
Thanks guys.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omakraid(f): 7:53pm On May 04, 2021
mommafertile:
I treated the staph infection rigorously few weeks ago. I have gone for pelvic scan again which shows R/O PID, then I went for ECS which the test shows 0-2 hpf pus cells, Epithelia cells: + and the culture yielded no bacteria growth after 48 hours.

The HSG the technician said one of the tubes was partially obstructed which the water soluble constrast made opened, the other one was fully open. The result of HSG shows bilateral patent fallopian tubes. The procedure was a bit painful but they helped me endure it by telling me to breathe with my mouth and not stiff my body, so it was manageable.
I have few questions.
The technician asked if I am a virgin (I said no) that the cervix is small, should I be worried?
The infection treatment was successful for the two weeks of injections and drugs, the stretchy egg white cervical mucus, which I have not seen in so many years returned close to the time of my ovulation last week, suddenly after ovulation two days ago, this white lotion discharge came back. Please, is it right to have only the stretchy egg white during ovulation and the rest of my cycle to be like white lotion/milk?
Thank you.

I don't have answers to any of your questions but I know God will make you smile soon and make straight everything that concerns your fruitfulness

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Felixnyle: 10:41pm On May 04, 2021
I sent you a pm.

Rbae:

Mama, intramural fibroid is inside the uterus and it takes a miracle to conceive with it. After the first surgery, did u change your diet? There are certain foods you should avoid. Eat more of fruits and veggies. Detoxify. I belong to a WhatsApp group where a woman gave us detox water and detox drink for fibroid according to our bloodgroup. What's your bloodgroup so I can copy and send to you. Start with that first and block the excess estrogen in your body. Don't waste money cos your fibroid is small and can shrink fast. As for water in the breast, treat it verbally. I'll help you copy the remedy in d group
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Curious345: 12:24pm On May 05, 2021
Is there a separate test for Chlamydia?
Atimes I feel this heat sensation in my peniis and balls. Stuff happens like this whenever I am infected with sti.

And then I go to a laboratory and so M/c/s. Only for the result to come out as NO GROWTH FOUND AFTER 3DAYS OF ISOLATION.

SO am asking is there a separate test for Chlamydia? Maybe they're not seeing it ..

ABI na my brain dey malfunction niii
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulTee: 4:24pm On May 05, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by perky9358: 5:31pm On May 05, 2021
Good evening everyone,
Please can someone refer a good and affordable gyna/fertility doctor. We have been trying for 5 years.
*Intramural Fibroid has been removed.
*One Failed IVF almost immediately after transfer.
A good doctor to help track what's going on around Ajah, Lagos would be appreciated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 05, 2021
FruitfulTee:
In this time and era? taaaaaa bunch of organ harvesters

Your comment got me rolling from laughter as i thought the same thing.There however are random NGO,s that provide free surgeries just do your research well before you become breaking news update.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 05, 2021
Curious345:
Is there a separate test for Chlamydia?
Atimes I feel this heat sensation in my peniis and balls. Stuff happens like this whenever I am infected with sti.

And then I go to a laboratory and so M/c/s. Only for the result to come out as NO GROWTH FOUND AFTER 3DAYS OF ISOLATION.

SO am asking is there a separate test for Chlamydia? Maybe they're not seeing it ..

ABI na my brain dey malfunction niii
Well based on your lifestyle and that of your partner(s) you would have an ideal if it is a sexuality transmitted disease or simply an infection.
Ild say go hospital and describe your symptoms am sure a full sexual health profile will turn up something.
Yes there is a separate test for chlamydia using urine sample and you repeat it as in the early stages it is sometimes not detected.
Also,besides the heat sensation in chlamydia there is pain in urinating and discharge.If you have all of this a health professional would probably prescribe a dose of azithromycin
or doxycycline antibiotics for a week.
Take better care of yourself as life has no duplicate and best of luck.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 11:49am On May 06, 2021
Sophzz:
Good Evening Everyone.
Please Who can relate what's on this scan result. Different opinions count
Thanks guys.

From my little knowledge, you have fibroid according to the scan which is located at the back of the uterus.there are multiple eggs too.i don't know if you stimulated ovulation or prenatals but please avoid folic acid and clomid.the fibroid size is increasing, with further stimulation of ovulation,it will grow so big which will require myeomectomy.
Let's wait for other Sabi Mama's to come and put their knowledge
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophzz: 1:48pm On May 06, 2021
Yes I was on Clomid
nneejima:

From my little knowledge, you have fibroid according to the scan which is located at the back of the uterus.there are multiple eggs too.i don't know if you stimulated ovulation or prenatals but please avoid folic acid and clomid.the fibroid size is increasing, with further stimulation of ovulation,it will grow so big which will require myeomectomy.
Let's wait for other Sabi Mama's to come and put their knowledge
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 3:21pm On May 06, 2021
Sophzz:
Yes I was on Clomid
I saw where you uploaded the doctor's prescription,why did he use clomid, letrazole and follitism to stimulate ovulation. Sorry if am asking many questions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophzz: 4:25pm On May 06, 2021
I didn't go to the doctor who prescribed those of almost 60k. I went back to the first hospital where I did transvarginal scan and hormonal profile. It was the doctor there that put me on clomid.
nneejima:

I saw where you uploaded the doctor's prescription,why did he use clomid, letrazole and follitism to stimulate ovulation. Sorry if am asking many questions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophzz: 4:25pm On May 06, 2021
Drugs*
Sophzz:
I didn't go to the doctor who prescribed those of almost 60k. I went back to the first hospital where I did transvarginal scan and hormonal profile. It was the doctor there that put me on clomid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 05DE(f): 5:22pm On May 06, 2021
Good day all mummies and mummies to be in the house.
Please can any medical practitioner help me translate this?
I really don’t know how to go about this but I really need your help.

My husband and I have been TTC for 4 years now and two weeks ago was one of the happiest days of our lives as I did a home pregnancy test and had BFP
We are supposed to be 6 weeks yesterday and we did this scan and this is the result.

The doctor did a blood pregnancy test and it’s positive. He is saying we should come back in two weeks for another scan but I suddenly don’t feel any signs again.

Initially I was having some cramps and sore boobs all of a sudden for like two days now every sign has stopped.

Please what does this result really say I’m so scared.
Help me please ����

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 5:48pm On May 06, 2021
Sophzz:
I will suggest letrazole on low dose if you must induce ovulation again because it doesn't affect fibroid much as clomid but I pray that you conceive with this one. Avoid folic acid like plague till you get bfp. Please go and get busy under the duvet, get pressed lubricant so as to cover all loop holes.all the best dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 5:50pm On May 06, 2021
05DE:
Good day all mummies and mummies to be in the house.
Please can any medical practitioner help me translate this?
I really don’t know how to go about this but I really need your help.
My husband and I have been TTC for 4 years now and two weeks ago was one of the happiest days of our lives as I did a home pregnancy test and had BFP
We are supposed to be 6 weeks yesterday and we did this scan and this is he result.
The doctor is saying we should come back in two weeks but I suddenly don’t feel any signs again. Initially I was having some cramps and sore boobs all of a sudden everything stopped.

Please what does this result really say I’m so scared.
Help me please ����

There is nothing impossible for God, take more water plus folic acid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophzz: 8:34pm On May 06, 2021
I was given Pronatal and M2Tone at the hospital today. Pronatal contains folic acid
nneejima:

I will suggest letrazole on low dose if you must induce ovulation again because it doesn't affect fibroid much as clomid but I pray that you conceive with this one. Avoid folic acid like plague till you get bfp. Please go and get busy under the duvet, get pressed lubricant so as to cover all loop holes.all the best dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 10:38pm On May 06, 2021
Sophzz:
I was given Pronatal and M2Tone at the hospital today. Pronatal contains folic acid
Go ahead dear,it contains a small quantity of folic acid

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 10:46pm On May 06, 2021
Sophzz:
The Gynae knows his onions, please stick to him if he z not money conscious.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by m4mnkem: 5:27pm On May 07, 2021
Good evening beautiful mamas, how are we all doing? I pray God grant us all children that will take care of us when we are old Amen.
Today makes it 9weeks and 4days after myomectomy. I decided to go check it out through scan on my own and the result is attached below. Pls, mamas and papas what do you suggest I do because I am not totally heal from my last surgery still feeling pains and this now. Please help me with what I can do now. Thanks for your responses.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sophzz: 7:36pm On May 07, 2021
Thanks
nneejima:

Go ahead dear,it contains a small quantity of folic acid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:34pm On May 07, 2021
m4mnkem:
Good evening beautiful mamas, how are we all doing? I pray God grant us all children that will take care of us when we are old Amen.
Today makes it 9weeks and 4days after myomectomy. I decided to go check it out through scan on my own and the result is attached below. Pls, mamas and papas what do you suggest I do because I am not totally heal from my last surgery still feeling pains and this now. Please help me with what I can do now. Thanks for your responses.
You should have a conversation with your doctor who performed the surgery to know why you still have fibroids 9weeks after......I know some doctors only remove problematic fibroids and leave unproblematic ones while some take everything out. I think the former method is to reduce surgery time and blood loss.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dazzle86(f): 8:30am On May 08, 2021
Chili89:

What's the name of the herbal medicine pls?

I don't know, it was imported by the doctor and delivered. Quite expensive

(1) (2) (3) ... (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.