Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395666 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
I went back to the hospital today guys and insisted on a scan..I was told madam it’s 6 weeks after the scan…it’s too early madam…calm down….come back when you are 12 weeks and we would register u for antenatal…manage till then you hear…oya bye bye…:well at least I got the scan I wanted and confirmed 6 weeks……so I’ll just keep taking my follic acid and go back 12 weeks
Congratulations mama. Wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shutupareyouGOD: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
I dunno why some don’t rupture…but the trigger shot is just hcg which is a pregnancy hormone..which kinda of tricks the body into pregnancy mood is and kinda forces the egg to rupture which is ovulation
OLESCO:

Pls I have a question concerning this....... What Can make follicle of 22mm and 19mm on the right and left side respective not to rapture? And pls can u enlighten me about trigger shot

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shutupareyouGOD: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Thanks Sugah …please what’s the best brand of follic acid that’s also affordable…also any other drug apart from follic that I should take…Ive heard of femous
sugah:

Congratulations mama. Wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
Thanks Sugah …please what’s the best brand of follic acid that’s also affordable…also any other drug apart from follic that I should take…Ive heard of femous
What they give at the hospital is a Nigerian brand that's 5mg. Its vitabiotics folic acid and they also have ferrous tablets too. And it's affordable
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IamRx: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Good evening,

Please I am a little worried, I was advised to take Cipro which I did. At the moment from time to time I just feel a little tingling sensation on my pen1s (I have never felt such, even before I started treatment, I and my wife are still abstaining). Could it be that I am not clean yet?
IamRx:
Good evening all,

I went for semen analysis and culture.

This is what was the result given to me.

Sperm count: 74 x 10^6/ml

Motility: 80% progressively and and actively motile, 15% sluggishly active, 5% dead

Morphology: 50% normal sperm cell, 45% abnormal and 5% amorphous

Pus cell: 4-5/hpf
Yeast cell: nil
Red blood cell: nil
Epithelial cell: nil
Bacteria: ++

Culture
Yielded heavy growth of staphylococcus spp after 24 hours of incubation at 37°c

Antibiotics sensitivity: pefloxacin+++, rocephine+++, ciprofloxaxin+++, erythromycin+, gentamicin+

Resistance: streptomycin, zinacef, ampiclox, septrin

Aside the infection found is every other thing okay?

(Would be seeing a doctor over the weekend, married for 8months now and we are trying to conceive)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2021
Gratefulheart2:
it's supposed to be 3 days abstinence. Run away from anyone that tells you to abstain for 7 days.
A lab told i and hubby 5 days
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nneejima(f): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Flakky26:
Bromergon and parlodel, which is better to reduce prolactin for ovulation to happen.Also share your experience if you have used either of the drugs. thanks
My cappo, I hail you ma'am. When I took parlodel this year,I was walking with my head yet it didn't work until I used carbogeline. Body differs though
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2021
Gud morning lovely mama's hope we all slept well.pls has anyone used guifei bao with a positive result?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SunbeamClothier(f): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2021
So tired of this my hide and seek journey
God is not fair ooooo, body is not fair , letrozole shege der,Nigerian doctors are the worst in the universe

My body is in a total mess
I just sit here assume i m preggy go to scan at 6weeks
I just need encouragement I am breaking down by the day

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jennyswtie: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2021
SunbeamClothier:
So tired of this my hide and seek journey
God is not fair ooooo, body is not fair , letrozole shege der,Nigerian doctors are the worst in the universe

My body is in a total mess
I just sit here assume i m preggy go to scan at 6weeks
I just need encouragement I am breaking down by the day

It's well. You'll testify soon. Just hang in there..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GGolden87(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Honestly I feel for women in this situation, it's not easy. My neighbor went through same thing. Couldn't conceive for so long, imagine 10 years in marriage and no issue. Oh my God. Silent worries, secret tears but for how long would this continue?

Their experience really proved that not all that smiles are truly happy, as real happiness indeed comes from within.

Right inside of me I was never too happy seeing her in that situation cos she is so nice and the husband too, so I was like, I wish I could help this family.

It had always skipped my mind to talk to my dad about it until the day the thought crossed my mind and i did asked him if he could handle such situation being a herbal doctor. His reply was positive and I informed my neighbor so I took them to meet him in Delta state, Nigeria and the treatment commenced... Six weeks later we heard the good news we followed up the treatment till she delivered the baby.

We just must have faith and do needful(give things trial). 100% faith is not required, just little faith and you will get result.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ujuomo(f): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Pls where can I get low dose aspirin 81mg around Jakande Ikotun axis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Howyeh(f): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good day Mamas!

Please, any fresh pregger in the house who wishes to start with Pregnacare Max should indicate.
I have a 17day supply available for pickup.
I got it early Jan, but was only able to take 11times before my tiny throat started rejecting it.. cheesy
Any drugs bigger than b.co has always been my no1 enemy.
***I planned continuing towards baby's arrival, but what's d need biko!
Twud be of greater benefit to "a forming baby".

Lagos based...Egbeda,Idimu,Ikotun,Igando axis...to make it worthwhile, as d remaining shudnt be more than 6k (drabt) in worth.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mamas abeg I don't know what's happening to me o Today is day 33 of cycle,which is unusual by the way ,spotted brown little yesterday,Did Urine PT Negative, Nothing showed again today except few stains when I wipe (brown).Did Blood PT today Negative.
This TTC don tire me soooooo.Why Pikin hard born like this? why is my own different gan? I am getting tired and frustrated .Spent so much this last cycle yet this again. I feel so sad especially for my husband cos he will never want me to be sad,yet I know he was really hopeful this cycle.He wouldn't talk about it but I know he prays silently that I won't see this period this month.God just look at this man's sacrifices and make both of us happy.ConsIder my husband cry cry cry cry
What I noticed is this on and off itching since the miscarriage I had.God look at my side and show me mercy now .Even if I have sinned, forgive me .Are My sins that much? O su mi oooo.I can't deal with this anymore. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by goldtosure: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Please take it easy on yourself. As for the itching it could be a sign of infection. There are times in this TTC journey that we break down, feel sad and feel like giving up, but we just have to keep pushing till we get results. There's always light at the end of the tunnel, after the night comes morning. We will share our testimonies and WIDD soon in Jesus name.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abeniagbon(m): 6:07am On Jul 20, 2021
GodwilldoitAmen:
Mamas abeg I don't know what's happening to me o Today is day 33 of cycle,which is unusual by the way ,spotted brown little yesterday,Did Urine PT Negative, Nothing showed again today except few stains when I wipe (brown).Did Blood PT today Negative.
This TTC don tire me soooooo.Why Pikin hard born like this? why is my own different gan? I am getting tired and frustrated .Spent so much this last cycle yet this again. I feel so sad especially for my husband cos he will never want me to be sad,yet I know he was really hopeful this cycle.He wouldn't talk about it but I know he prays silently that I won't see this period this month.God just look at this man's sacrifices and make both of us happy.ConsIder my husband cry cry cry cry
What I noticed is this on and off itching since the miscarriage I had.God look at my side and show me mercy now .Even if I have sinned, forgive me .Are My sins that much? O su mi oooo.I can't deal with this anymore. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Meet doctor not laboratory, who asked you for those test?? You just went to laboratory and be doing test... Someone need to counsel you, you doing just go on and be doing self medication... Also watch what you take and drink...Coke,Pepsi, Lipton among many other drink might be harmful as well.. visit a doctor. I promise you will have a good result

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 7:38am On Jul 20, 2021
abeniagbon:

Meet doctor not laboratory, who asked you for those test?? You just went to laboratory and be doing test... Someone need to counsel you, you doing just go on and be doing self medication... Also watch what you take and drink...Coke,Pepsi, Lipton among many other drink might be harmful as well.. visit a doctor. I promise you will have a good result

Which tests did I say I was doing biko?I have been seeing Doctors and I only did PT because my period was late .Is that one strange.? Where in my write up did I mention i did self medication?What are you talking about sef. I don't like the tone of this but it's fine .Read well next time. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 7:39am On Jul 20, 2021
goldtosure:
Please take it easy on yourself. As for the itching it could be a sign of infection. There are times in this TTC journey that we break down, feel sad and feel like giving up, but we just have to keep pushing till we get results. There's always light at the end of the tunnel, after the night comes morning. We will share our testimonies and WIDD soon in Jesus name.
Amen, thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2021
GodwilldoitAmen:

It is well sis.
God is still on the throne and I pray he wipes away your secret and open tears soon. Many have gone through this route and later succeeded, you shall not be an exception. Just hold yourself together to avoid disrupting your hormones. I really understand how you feel but keep on trusting God. Continue pushing until you reach your destination. I pray for you from the depth of my heart, it will not linger, you shall laugh and forget your sorrows in Jesus name. Amen.
E-hugs dear...

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GodwilldoitAmen: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2021
Tripletwins222:

It is well sis.
God is still on the throne and I pray he wipes away your secret and open tears soon. Many have gone through this route and later succeeded, you shall not be an exception. Just hold yourself together to avoid disrupting your hormones. I really understand how you feel but keep on trusting God. I pray for you from the depth of my heart, it shall not linger, you shall laugh and forget your sorrows soon in Jesus name. Amen.
E-hugs dear...
Thank you sis.Amen.i appreciate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2021
It could be painful when couples don't have a child after many years. I always advise couples who have waited for 3 years or more to consider adopting ,many times after adopting, conception miraculously happen. and secondly , the couples experience being a parent i.e some one calling you daddy or mummy. Even when going out for shopping or picnic , you have the child going along too ,after all you wont be telling everyone that the child is adopted. I have two kids and I still want to have more kids, so imagine couples married after many years not having kids, it could be devastating but I believe adopting can in a way reduce the tension and pressure.

GodwilldoitAmen:

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SunbeamClothier(f): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
I hve cried I can’t cry again please everyone should ask God my offense
Why does he hate me? Why did he create me the way he did , why do I even exist only to suffer in the hands of ttc
Why did he make me a woman when he had no plans of making me a mother please ask him
The people I married same time with have their 2nd or 3rd kids

Ah I have suffered too much
From ttc to miscarriages now bk to ttc
I am broke cos of this ttc
This have stripped me of my finance ,beauty and self confidence

Day 32 now spotting and BFN
I so wished this cycle was going to be a miracle considering taking letrozole and all

Going to the hospital they will toss you up and down without doing much
I am becoming suicidal
I am tired of this ordeal
Happiness have eluded my home

My husband becomes more cold by the day
When will this years end
I guess I end it myself
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
The God that answer hannah is still on the throne. Let your faith be strong.

SunbeamClothier:
Why does he hate me? Why did he create me the way he did , why do I even exist only to suffer in the hands of ttc
Why did he make me a woman when he had no plans of making me a mother please ask him

I so wished this cycle was going to be a miracle considering taking letrozole and all

I am becoming suicidal

When will this years end
I guess I end it myself

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Flakky26:
It could be painful when couples don't have a child after many years. I always advise couples who have waited for 3 years or more to consider adopting ,many times after adopting, conception miraculously happen. and secondly , the couples experience being a parent i.e some one calling you daddy or mummy. Even when going out for shopping or picnic , you have the child going along too ,after all you wont be telling everyone that the child is adopted. I have two kids and I still want to have more kids, so imagine couples married after many years not having kids, it could be devastating but I believe adopting can in a way reduce the tension and pressure.

Good suggestion ma'am, but not every one ttcing can afford the money for adoption, IUI or even IVF. Some hardly feed themselves and TTC has been draining the little they have. I pray God shows mercy to everybody trying to conceive so that their joy can be complete in Jesus name. Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SunbeamClothier(f): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
This road is lonely for me I dnt know what else to do I am tired
Flakky26:
The God that answer hannah is still on the throne. Let your faith be strong.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
SunbeamClothier:

I am becoming suicidal

When will this years end
I guess I end it myself

I was really touched while reading your post and got goose pimples all over my body.
He will come for you sis.
God doesn't hate you dear. He created you and gave you womb. That womb will surely carry babies to His own glory in Jesus name. Amen.
Stop thinking otherwise and mind what you say pls. Many have gone but God still keeps you and your hubby alive. He will perfect all that concerns you soon in Jesus name. Amen.
Pls, try to ascertain the cause of the miscarriages to avoid recurrence. Affliction shall not rise again in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ujuomo:
Pls where can I get low dose aspirin 81mg around Jakande Ikotun axis.
Ask for vasoprin in any pharmacy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Tripletwins222:

Good suggestion ma'am, but not every one ttcing can afford the money for adoption, IUI or even IVF. Some hardly feed themselves and TTC has been draining the little they have. I pray God shows mercy to everybody trying to conceive so that their joy can be complete in Jesus name. Amen.

Very much on point. Its easy to say adoption, but the adoption itself doesn't come easy. Ask those who have done it or are in d process. All our prayer should be ,the good Lord should just have mercy on us. Any which way He wants to bless us with a child, be it natural, ivf, surrogacy or adoption, He should make it easy for us and bless us with righteous children. This journey sucks embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SunbeamClothier(f): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Thanks for your kind words I am truly tired
Tripletwins222:

I was really touched while reading your post and got goose pimples all over my body.
He will come for you sis.
God doesn't hate you dear. He created you and gave you womb. That womb will surely carry babies to His own glory in Jesus name. Amen.
Stop thinking otherwise and mind what you say pls. Many have gone but God still keeps you and your hubby alive. He will perfect all that concerns you soon in Jesus name. Amen.
Pls, try to ascertain the cause of the miscarriages to avoid recurrence. Affliction shall not rise again in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Preciousify(f): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
SunbeamClothier:

I am becoming suicidal

When will this years end
I guess I end it myself

Hugs
God doesn't hate you.
God loves all of us.

God's time and our time are not the same.
I pray God will make your time of conception NOW. And remember you for good.

Have faith.
Be positive.
Keep praying.

You will smile and laugh big!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
SunbeamClothier:

I am becoming suicidal

When will this years end
I guess I end it myself
He is working something best for you...be expectant. I sent you a pm so we can talk more if you dont mind. It is well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
SunbeamClothier:

I am becoming suicidal

When will this years end
I guess I end it myself
Sis be strong and dry your tears ,let your faith be strong. Keep praying for hubby too,mine have already told me there's a point he will wait and we just have to go our separate ways. I prayed and he went on his own to do SFA turned out I wasn't the only one with issues. Now we are carrying each other along, its not easy financially. God sees those tears and I know he will answer you soonest.His time is not our time I pray he makes haste and grant that which you desire. Pls don't give up we will all testify very soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.