Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412926 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
cutiereborn:
Good day Fruitful Mothers.
I was just led to encourage someone here today.
God is never late and always faithful.
Today is my birthday and and I am grateful for my life and the one I am carrying inside.
41& pregnant!!! It can only be God.
1st pregnancy and child @ 35.
Keep trusting God and you will testify soonest no matter what the medical report says.
Baby dusts kiss
Happy birthday ma,may God bless and keep you with ur family. Indeed God is awesome.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
MrDraey:
Please how much does HSG cost?
It costs between 15k to 20k in Benin here
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
cutiereborn:
Today is my birthday and and I am grateful for my life and the one I am carrying inside.
Keep trusting God and you will testify soonest no matter what the medical report says.
Baby dusts kiss
Happy birthday blessed mama
I wish you a successful delivery in due time
Enjoy your new age

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
cutiereborn:
Baby dusts kiss

Happy birthday ma'am. May you deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
ladyrachy:

Happy birthday ma,may God bless and keep you with ur family. Indeed God is awesome.
Thank you Ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
tatacherie:

Happy birthday blessed mama
I wish you a successful delivery in due time
Enjoy your new age
Thank you Ma and Amen to your prayers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutiereborn(f): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tripletwins222:

Happy birthday ma'am. May you deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.
Thank you Ma kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sirqt5(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
cutiereborn:
Baby dusts kiss
happy 41st bday, madame

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummy4life1: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bennytwin:

Why not say it here? This forum is made for a reason. I m not comfortable pple telling women to come private for solutions as we don't know if the woman might end up being extorted.

People here have gone thru a lot already. Those that are willing to help do so by sharing info here directly and not saying 'come private'.
See other comments above urs giving solutions to dfrnt cases. Yours shouldn't be different please. Thank you
You're right ma'am. God will bless you for saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by McCoded007(m): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2021
angry

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pearlyboo(f): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
cutiereborn:
Baby dusts kiss
Thank you for this encouragement. I'm still hopeful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fireandice0589: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Pls fruitful mamas and papas, kindly help me explain this semen analysis �

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
Chasicolis:
Please someone should help explain better.@sugah
Thought of you today....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Dymo11:
Okay o I’ll share mine…mine I short and simple and planned by God. Someone on this thread introduced me to the people’s doctor on Instagram.I shrugged it off like which kind online doctor
But something told me to check the page and I did…told my spouse.we paid consultation fee and she asked for all the test….we worked on the sperm and the egg. Then triggered and God did it on our first try
I was almost on disbelief

She is a great doctor and made our journey less stressful.
She doesn’t treat blindly and knows exactly what to treat even without seeing you.Although she has a hospital in Benin…
How's our mama doing?

If you don't mind, can you please share what actual medication was given, doses and days administered? I remember you mentioned madam wasn't ovulating on her own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dymo11: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Fine Sugah …tnks Egg boost was given…can’t say the brand cuz it was just tablets in the tablet bag 10 tiny pills 2 daily from day 3 to 7. It’s not clomid cuz we’ve used clomid before and no ovulation. Also used wellman to boost sperm…. Now dunno if we should continue with the varicocele surgery…we have already booked for September..not paid yet tho…dunno if it’s necessary at this point as we conceived without it??
sugah:

How's our mama doing?

If you don't mind, can you please share what actual medication was given, doses and days administered? I remember you mentioned madam wasn't ovulating on her own
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chasicolis(f): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
sugah:

Thought of you today....

Hello Sugah,
Thanks for checking up.
Was really down few weeks ago when my period came out after all positive expectations.
Though, my gynecologist suggest I discontinue from all drugs (metformin and clomid) but vitamins this month.
We still hopeful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Glorioussugar:

I took the HSG film to my gynecologist and he said the result they gave me was wrong. And tubes are patent. I wasn't convinced, I took it to another gyn and he said the same thing. My gyn suggested the trigger shot. I don't know why it is and how it works, that's why I asked. They only said they saw 3.8cm paratubal cyst.
@su. gah
Does it mean the Doctor at the lab doesn't know how to interpret results? Or did they make a mistake somewhere? You should clarify the tube patency before continuing to induce ovulation pls.

Ovulation induction is only valid for one cycle...it'll need to be done when your husband is available
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:16am On Jul 12, 2021
Dymo11:
Fine Sugah …tnks Egg boost was given…can’t say the brand cuz it was just tablets in the tablet bag 10 tiny pills 2 daily from day 3 to 7. It’s not clomid cuz we’ve used clomid before and no ovulation. Also used wellman to boost sperm…. Now dunno if we should continue with the varicocele surgery…we have already booked for September..not paid yet tho…dunno if it’s necessary at this point as we conceived without it??
Thanks.
Cool...probably letrozole.
If the varicocele isn't problematic you can decide not to go ahead.
Regards to madam and hope she's taking her folic acid.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 12:18am On Jul 12, 2021
Chasicolis:

Hello Sugah,
Thanks for checking up.
Was really down few weeks ago when my period came out after all positive expectations.
Though, my gynecologist suggest I discontinue from all drugs (metformin and clomid) but vitamins this month.
We still hopeful.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. You shall testify soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 5:25am On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=Dymo1post=103406424]Okay o I’ll share mine…mine I short and simple and planned by God. Someone on this thread introduced me to the people’s doctor on Instagram.I shrugged it off like which kind online doctor
But something told me to check the page and I did…told my spouse.we paid consultation fee and she asked for all the test….we worked on the sperm and the egg. Then triggered and God did it on our first try
I was almost on disbelief

She is a great doctor and made our journey less stressful.
She doesn’t treat blindly and knows exactly what to treat even without seeing you.Although she has a hospital in Benin…

Tanks for coming around to share. I really appreciate.my regards to wiffy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OLESCO(f): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
To ans your question…trigger would induce ovulation..:which means it would force the follicle to rupture….follicles above 16mm can be triggered. ,,, also what tube was said to be partially blocked? Right or left? Where was the follicle seem, right or left…if it’s in line with the patent tube..then u should trigger../otherwise be sure both tubes are patent

Pls I have a question concerning this....... What Can make follicle of 22mm and 19mm on the right and left side respective not to rapture? And pls can u enlighten me about trigger shot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chasicolis(f): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
sugah:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. You shall testify soon.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tripletwins222:
Greetings to fruitful families.

Available For Sale:

* Doctor's Best High Potency Serrapeptase 120,000 Spu, 270 Caps
* Doctor's Best High Potency Serrapeptase 120,000 Spu, 90 Caps
* Wobenzym N. 100 Tabs
* Wobenzym N. 200 Tabs
* E-fong Yi Mu Cao Chinese Herb
* E-fong Xi Xian Cao Chinese Herb
* Swanson Astagalus root capsules
* Natures way Vitex
* Now Raw Maca 750 Mg, 90 Veg Caps
* Easy@Home Ovulation Predictor Srips: 100 Pcs, 50 Pcs and 25 Pcs.

If interested in any of the products, please kindly send me a pm.
Thanks.

Available!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
I have 2 packs of DHEA 25mg to give out freely to any mama that needs them.

Note: Both of them will expire soon.

If interested kindly send a pm.

*ALREADY TAKEN*

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fireandice0589:
Pls fruitful mamas and papas, kindly help me explain this semen analysis �
Your sperm count (18million) and motility (40%) is low. Minimum required is at least 20million and 50% respectively.
Good thing you've abstained from alcohol, if you smoke stop it. Eat healthy, fruits and veges, exercise...buy manix, vit E
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bedoab10k(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
sugah:

Id just post the antibiotics prescription here for anyone who wants to do it.

INSTRUCTIONS ·
The treatment needs to be followed by both partners at the same time (please let us know if you are taking any other antibiotics)
· The antibiotics should be taken on empty stomach or after a meal.
· Alcohol intake should be avoided during treatment period.
· Keep upright position for at least 30 minutes after intake of DOXYCYCLINE and avoid taking it too late in the evening.
· Avoid intake of dairy products with or close to DOXYCYCLINE intake and limit exposure to sunlight because of possible photosensitivity reaction.

Day 1: Azithromycin tbs 250mg, [take 4 tablets altogether, total 1000mg]

Day 2: NOTHING

Day 3-7: Doxycycline tbs 100mg, [one tablet in the morning and one in the evening]

Day 8: Azithromycin tbs 250mg, [take 4 tablets altogether, total 1000mg]

Day 9-24: Doxycycline tbs 100mg, [one tablet in the morning and one in the evening]

Day 25: Azithromycin tbs 250mg, [take 4 tablets altogether, total 1000mg]

DURING THE TREATMENT YOU MAY TAKE 1 TABLET OMEPRAZOLE 20 mg OR PROBIOTICS IN CASE YOU HAVE SENSITIVE STOMACH OR IF YOU FEEL THAT YOUR STOMACH IS UPSET.
BEFORE TAKING THE ABOVE ANTIBIOTICS PLEASE CONTACT US IF:
・ YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF ALLERGY
・ YOU TAKE ANY KIND OF MEDICATION

We suggest that you use condoms to avoid any re infections however if you want to try naturally the antibiotics would only be of benefit.

Chichungi91

Sugah, Tutu82 and everyone.
I appreciate everyone God has been using on this forum.
I pray God answer everyone looking unto Him for fruit of the womb. I and my DW, started the antibiotics treatment on May 1st 2021 and completed it on 25 along with fasting and praying. God has answered our prayer in June.
I pray God shall answer others speadily, we can also try the antibiotics treatment.
Thanks

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
bedoab10k:

Sugah, Tutu82 and everyone.
I pray God answer everyone looking unto Him for fruit of the womb. I and my DW, started the antibiotics treatment on May 1st 2021 and completed it on 25 along with fasting and praying. God has answered our prayer.
I pray God shall answer others speadily, we can also try the antibiotics treatment.
Thanks

Congratulations sir.
May she carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wentroublecomes: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please I need help.
My wife is pregnant (our first child) and at the antenatal, she was given Pyrimethamine drug.
I search for it online and I discovered it is not good for pregnant women.
Please, does that mean they are incompetent or my research on the drug is wrong?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
wentroublecomes:
Please I need help.
My wife is pregnant (our first child) and at the antenatal, she was given Pyrimethamine drug.
I search for it online and I discovered it is not good for pregnant women.
Please, does that mean they are incompetent or my research on the drug is wrong?

Congratulations sir!
Channel your questions here:
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/6202
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fireandice0589: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
sugah:

Your sperm count (18million) and motility (40%) is low. Minimum required is at least 20million and 50% respectively.
Good thing you've abstained from alcohol, if you smoke stop it. Eat healthy, fruits and veges, exercise...buy manix, vit E

Thanks alot. Result is for hubby
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2021
bedoab10k:

Sug.ah, Tutu.82 and everyone.
I pray God answer everyone looking unto Him for fruit of the womb. I and my DW, started the antibiotics treatment on May 1st 2021 and completed it on 25 along with fasting and praying. God has answered our prayer.
Thanks
This has made my day!!! Congratulations to you both. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Fireandice0589:

Thanks alot. Result is for hubby
1+1=1 grin

Although I would have preferred if he was the one asking by himself...Men go on an ego trip sometimes when it comes down to their swimmers and ability(inability) to impregnate their women.
Follow with wisdom and ensure he complies.

Have you done your own checks?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.