Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413026 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igbaf: 6:49am On Jul 15, 2021
sugarsugarify:

Yes ooo very possible..Take parlodel , ovulate, conceive and share your good news....congratulations in advance.. The beautiful thing is that you can take it within a cycle and conceive in that same cycle....

Thanks sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennytwin: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2021
SunbeamClothier:
Hello mamas in the house,good evening everyone please I have a concern I took letrozole and metformin this cycle as I have pcos, I added folic acid and vit b complex

I felt ovulation pain on day 15 so I assumed I ovulated then
Today is my day 26, since day 20 my boobs is full and sore especially when I wake up from sleep,mild cramps here and there, since yesterday I have been feeling feverish and lightheaded I just did Pt is negative! Just down

I know it is difficult to wait dear but that's the only thing you can do right now. All I advise is u should only take paracetamol if the cramps is much. Then do pt when u have missed ur period for a week. All the best hun! God is on the throne.

Who diagnosed you of pcos dear? I have been wrongly diagnosed of that stuff one time and still took in same cycle of diagnosis. My prayer is that my baby stays. I will share my full story here once my miracle is complete by God's grace. It is a very lengthy read
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luuvlly: 8:58am On Jul 15, 2021
Bennytwin:

Pls what are the symptoms u hv? Also which treatment regimen hv u used? I m just seeing this now. Would have replied earlier dear

To conceive wt endometriosis,you have to starve the cells of the hormone estrogen. I asked for your symptoms first to know if we need to calm the pelvic nerves that might be giving u much pains cos of inflammation from the pelvic area.

What I m saying is that if you have so much pains,then we need to address that first.

Secondly you need a hormone therapy so as to starve the endometrial cells of estrogen which makes it worse with each cycle. You need either a cocp (combined oral contraceptives) for like 3 months or a Ghri injection for same 3 months after which u can now start trying again.

Unfortunately in Nigeria,it is hard to diagnose and treat endometriosis but I m happy ppl are becoming aware.

PS...for ladies,if you have a history of very painful period,you might be at risk for endometriosis already.

Pls dear,don't give up!!!! I know someone who has had endometriosis but hv 2 kids already. I really wish we could talk more or meet more ppl with endometriosis so as to help them. Pls feel free to reply me if you have any question.

Endometriosis pain is one of the worst thing to befall a woman. It can mk u stop living. But I m glad I hv a personal experience with someone that has it and getting better. I will really love to hear from u. I will love to help as much pple as I can. It is a personal victory for me.
I have endometriosis. Just saw your post. It isn't easy. What is it that I have not used? It's well ma'am
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2021
I decree and declare you shall carry your children IJN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2021
SunbeamClothier:
Hello mamas in the house,good evening everyone please I have a concern I took letrozole and metformin this cycle as I have pcos, I added folic acid and vit b complex

I felt ovulation pain on day 15 so I assumed I ovulated then
Today is my day 26, since day 20 my boobs is full and sore especially when I wake up from sleep,mild cramps here and there, since yesterday I have been feeling feverish and lightheaded I just did Pt is negative! Just down
Try the pt test again tomorrow morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SunbeamClothier(f): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2021
Thanks ma
LauraClasikVibe:
Try the pt test again tomorrow morning
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SunbeamClothier(f): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2021
Thanks ma, I have been diagnosed of it in diff hospitals i exhibit most of the symptoms, the cramps is not so much dat will need paracetamol it’s just kind of dull anyway I will wait jare my nipple have even started paining me this morning,May you carry your baby to full term in Jesus name
Bennytwin:

I know it is difficult to wait dear but that's the only thing you can do right now. All I advise is u should only take paracetamol if the cramps is much. Then do pt when u have missed ur period for a week. All the best hun! God is on the throne.

Who diagnosed you of pcos dear? I have been wrongly diagnosed of that stuff one time and still took in same cycle of diagnosis. My prayer is that my baby stays. I will share my full story here once my miracle is complete by God's grace. It is a very lengthy read
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennytwin: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
SunbeamClothier:
Thanks ma, I have been diagnosed of it in diff hospitals i exhibit most of the symptoms, the cramps is not so much dat will need paracetamol it’s just kind of dull anyway I will wait jare my nipple have even started paining me this morning,May you carry your baby to full term in Jesus name

Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MorningStar233: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=mommafertile post=103696442]Hello mamas.
Please for those of us that used Mama Roseey0 gin mixed combo. What's your experience like?
I started using the combo for like a week now, that's 2 days before my period and it was wonderful, the menstrual cramps was almost non existent, it went well for the3 days my period runs.
The 4th day of my period till now which is like 4 days after my period, I've noticed a brown blood spotting in the morning. Is it to show the combo is bringing out old blood?
What does it mean?
Thank you.[/quote

Pls what is the combination you used?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Roseey0:

Let's see how it progresses. This is only common amongst those with cyst or Fibroid. The importance thing is that there is a cleanse going on. The discharge is from the uterus

Thank you for sharing from your abundant knowledge base.
I always appreciate you.
The reason I'm taking this combo is to clear off the staphylococcus aureus infection after drugs and injections, the other reason I'm taking it is to help with sperm leakage, which has been happening for long.

What I noticed is that my left fallopian tube started causing me pain when I sneeze. It was as if I am feeling pain from HSG test. You know that feeling when they are passing the liquid dye through the fallopian tubes during HSG.
I will stop it for now and give it a week or two then start again.

I'm sure the combo is working, but if you have a different suggestion, kindly let me know.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
bedoab10k:

Sugah, Tutu82 and everyone.
I appreciate everyone God has been using on this forum.
I pray God answer everyone looking unto Him for fruit of the womb. I and my DW, started the antibiotics treatment on May 1st 2021 and completed it on 25 along with fasting and praying. God has answered our prayer.
I pray God shall answer others speadily, we can also try the antibiotics treatment.
Thanks
Congratulations to u both

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=MorningStar233 post=103736063][/quote]

I used ginger 100 naira, garlic 100 naira, cloves 50 naira, turmeric 100 naira, Booni 100 naira or 50 naira can't remember, alligator pepper 100 naira, white onion 1big piece and original ijaw gin about 1000 naira.
I peeled them, then used blender to blend the ingredients with a little quantity of water. I then mix them with the gin in a big plastic bottle.
I take about 2 shots in the morning and about 2 at night.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OLESCO(f): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2021
Good morning g sabi mamas pls who's DH has done serum prolactin and scrotal scan..... Any ideal the cost of each.

DH boosted the sperm. The count really increased significantly but the parameters are just same ...... Any help from this side will be much appericiated

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mommafertile: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=MorningStar233 post=103736063][/quote]

I've replied to your question.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2021
Tripletwins222:
I have 2 packs of DHEA 25mg to give out to any mama that needs them.

Note: Both of them will expire soon.

If interested kindly send a pm.

Ma please I need this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Bromergon and parlodel, which is better to reduce prolactin for ovulation to happen.Also share your experience if you have used either of the drugs. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MorningStar233: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
mommafertile:

I've replied to your question.
Thanks and God bless ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SunbeamClothier(f): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
I just want to rant and cry this morning, I am still very sick more dizzy and warm especially in the morning, heavy and sore boob even my nipples is becoming more itchy and painful
I officially missed my period and I am still testing negative I feel more thirsty these days today is my cycle day 29
I have been close to useless this few days cos I can’t do much is certainly not malaria cos I treated malaria last month

I am confused and angry
Is this how letrozole use to do
If I am not preggy can my period just come out so I have rest of mind
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
imsettled2:

Ma please I need this

Sorry dear, someone has already shown interest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
SunbeamClothier:
I just want to rant and cry this morning, I am still very sick more dizzy and warm especially in the morning, heavy and sore boob even my nipples is becoming more itchy and painful
I officially missed my period and I am still testing negative I feel more thirsty these days today is my cycle day 29
I have been close to useless this few days cos I can’t do much is certainly not malaria cos I treated malaria last month

I am confused and angry

Awwwwwww mama, you'll testify.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by otokx(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Don't give up Super Women.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
SunbeamClothier:

I am confused and angry
I pray God grant you a positive pregnancy result
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Flakky26:
Bromergon and parlodel, which is better to reduce prolactin for ovulation to happen.Also share your experience if you have used either of the drugs. thanks
I used parlodel ovulated with it but the prolactin was not reduced, after i stopped it hmm it became worst. cabergoline(dostinex) was what finally helped to reduce the level till now.You can still give it a try that was just my own experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imsettled2: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
Tripletwins222:

Sorry dear, someone has already shown interest.

Ok ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SunbeamClothier(f): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Thanks ma
ladyrachy:
I pray God grant you a positive pregnancy result
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SunbeamClothier(f): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Amen
cherishyy:

Awwwwwww mama, you'll testify.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 5:36am On Jul 17, 2021
Sophzz:
Hello
Do u mean bitter leaf or something else?what are the other drugs apart from the ones u mentioned?

Yes o, the very humble bitter leaf
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chasicolis(f): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2021
sugah:

Thought of you today....

Sugah, please how can I contact you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2021
Hello Mamas, please how good is this drug for fertility? Thanks for your response

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Chasicolis:

Sugah, please how can I contact you?
I replied your pm
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Flakky26:
No personal experience.

But more people have recommended dostinex in the past than these.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shutupareyouGOD: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
I went back to the hospital today guys and insisted on a scan..I was told madam it’s 6 weeks after the scan…it’s too early madam…calm down….come back when you are 12 weeks and we would register u for antenatal…manage till then you hear…oya bye bye…:well at least I got the scan I wanted and confirmed 6 weeks……so I’ll just keep taking my follic acid and go back 12 weeks

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.