Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407016 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyflakky(f): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
don't know what else to do - I did hyteroscopy laparoscopy last month August to remove severe cervical adhesion + growth in my cervix which is successful. My period was supposed to have come since August 28th which I haven't see till now. Though I'm on carbagolin 5mg due to high prolactin ( breast leakage). I was not giving any ovulating boosting drugs after the surgery & I feel so helpless now. Does hyteroscopy affects cycle or is it the carbagolin that is delaying the period. Serum PT test done which is negative.

Has anyone done hyteroscopy to remove adhesion & still conceive?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Felixitie(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
kemmyflakky:
don't know what else to do - I did hyteroscopy laparoscopy last month August to remove severe cervical adhesion + growth in my cervix which is successful. My period was supposed to have come since August 28th which I haven't see till now. Though I'm on carbagolin 5mg due to high prolactin ( breast leakage). I was not giving any ovulating boosting drugs after the surgery & I feel so helpless now. Does hyteroscopy affects cycle or is it the carbagolin that is delaying the period. Serum PT test done which is negative.

I presume they ought to have given you injection to balance your hormones and push your period out at when due, for at least 2-3 months, then your body system would balance itself naturally without a need for further injection. The procedure would definitely alter some balances.
Try see your doc for further clarification.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyflakky(f): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
Felixitie:

I presume they ought to have given you injection to balance your hormones and push your period out at when due, for at least 2-3 months, then your body system would balance itself naturally without a need for further injection. The procedure would definitely alter some balances.
Try see your doc for further clarification.

I'll be seeing the Dr on Friday to complain. Is there an injection to push period out?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Felixitie(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
kemmyflakky:

I'll be seeing the Dr on Friday to complain. Is there an injection to push period out?

Not really sure, but the purpose of the injection is to set your body back to its normal status, which will also allow your period to come at the right time.

Did they use stent for you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
kemmyflakky:

I've replied your mail

Ok dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
kemmyflakky:

Hysteroscopy actually helped restore my period that had been missing for one full year.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyflakky(f): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Felixitie:

Not really sure, but the purpose of the injection is to set your body back to its normal status, which will also allow your period to come at the right time.

Did they use stent for you?

They used balloon which was removed 7days post surgery
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyflakky(f): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Omojudy:

Hysteroscopy actually helped restore my period that had been missing for one full year.

MA, did you did hyteroscopy to remove adhesion too?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Folakemi2021: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
I'm just tired and frustrated despite having LH surge (ovulation kit positive) no pregnancy still obviously no ovulation. I have used melformin and letrozole tire. Still the egg didn't increase still in small small unit. This pcos will not kill me o. Now I'm tired is there no way I can just get INJECTED and I would ovulate this drugs isn't working. If there is an injection that I can take that will make my egg grow so ovulation can happen pls let me know. I do see people talk about HSG trigger shot will that make my egg grow . I really wanna try another thing just drug didn't stimulate me enoughcry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gracygem100: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
kemmyflakky:
Pls what herbs can be use to treat high prolactin? I'm already on carbagolin but needs something effective so fast? Thanks
Continue with cabergoline, pls don't mix it with herbs. It works on its own.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Folakemi2021:
I'm just tired and frustrated despite having LH surge (ovulation kit positive) no pregnancy still obviously no ovulation. I have used melformin and letrozole tire. Still the egg didn't increase still in small small unit. This pcos will not kill me o. Now I'm tired is there no way I can just get INJECTED and I would ovulate this drugs isn't working. If there is an injection that I can take that will make my egg grow so ovulation can happen pls let me know. I do see people talk about HSG trigger shot will that make my egg grow . I really wanna try another thing just drug didn't stimulate me enoughcry cry
Hello fruitful mama! Please enough with this self-pity all the time. I won't pretend to know what you are going through but I feel your pain because I'm always praying for the fruit of the womb and it can be frustrating sometimes but we need to gather our strength and keep going because it is not over until it is over(which I guess is till death comes). So in essence, please be strong, no condition is permanent and I believe you and everyone of us will carry our babies in our arms very soon.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
kemmyflakky:

Since you've removed the adhesion , let's hope that obstruction is sorted out

When did you discover the high prolactin?
Before or after the surgery?
Don't stress treat the prolactin then focus on your egg development and baby dance as required
You did the surgery in August,let the body recuperate and live a healthy lifestyle

I had a cyst removal surgery in August also. Have treated prolactin
Now I'm just been patience and taking it easy
Stress or panic doesnt favor ttc

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breeezefe: 5:35am On Sep 09, 2021
breeezefe:
Good morning Fruitful mothers and hopeful mothers to be.

I pray to God that I will come back here [b[b]]someday [/b][/b]to testify and be an encouragement to others.

I have been married since Dec 2020 and I have not been able to concieve, although my husband is not steadily around.
But after our wedding, we had two months to stay together and there was not conception. Again, this time, he has been around since two months and no signs of conception.

Please experienced mothers, I am beginning to get worried and would like to know the first and early steps in tackling infertility issues.

I don't want to wait and think it's God's purpose or will when maybe I could do something on my own part to take care of it.

I am hoping on your kind advice and suggestions.

Thank you

Little did I know that the someday will be so soon.

The Lord has fixed it at the right time. May his name be praised.

Thank you to all the mamas in the house, yours words of encouragement and guidance have made me speechless. God bless you all.

To as many that are waiting, God will honor ur patience and bless ur womb IJN.

25 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandela89(f): 5:37am On Sep 09, 2021
breeezefe:

Thank you to all the mamas in the house, yours words of encouragement and guidance have made me speechless. God bless you all.

congrats

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breeezefe: 5:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Expectantmom:

Wishing you a BFP. Buy urine PT that should give you an accurate result because it means you're more than 2 weeks after ovulation.

The wait is over Ma. Help me thank the Lord God Almighty.

He has healed my heart

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breeezefe: 5:41am On Sep 09, 2021
NOBILITY22:

Give it time and keep praying for a positive result.
I wish you good luck Amen

The wait is over Ma.

May God's name be praised because he knows that I don't have a coin to go for fertility treatments.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breeezefe: 5:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Mandela89:
congrats

Thank you Ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by obinnanelson4(m): 6:34am On Sep 09, 2021
breeezefe:

The wait is over Ma.

May God's name be praised because he knows that I don't have a coin to go for fertility treatments.
congratulations..... it is well with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by obinnanelson4(m): 6:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Good morning to you all! Please I would like to find out the average cost of Hormonal profiling: the test that is scheduled for day 3 and 21 of a cycle.
Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:16am On Sep 09, 2021
breeezefe:

Amen!
Congratulations dear. May God see you through.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyflakky(f): 7:23am On Sep 09, 2021
gracygem100:

Continue with cabergoline, pls don't mix it with herbs. It works on its own.

Ok
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyflakky(f): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2021
ABG2222:

Since you've removed the adhesion , let's hope that obstruction is sorted out

When did you discover the high prolactin?
Before or after the surgery?
Don't stress treat the prolactin then focus on your egg development and baby dance as required
You did the surgery in August,let the body recuperate and live a healthy lifestyle

I had a cyst removal surgery in August also. Have treated prolactin
Now I'm just been patience and taking it easy
Stress or panic doesnt favor ttc

I discovered the prolactin few days before the surgery..... I'm positive so I guess I'll just chill. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2021
breeezefe:

Congratulations sis may God remember us too as well you will carry your baby to term and deliver successfully

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyflakky(f): 7:59am On Sep 09, 2021
obinnanelson4:
Good morning to you all! Please I would like to find out the average cost of Hormonal profiling: the test that is scheduled for day 3 and 21 of a cycle.
Thank you.

Some places re #3, 500 - 5k for each hormones
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2021
You are all invited to our Prayer meeting

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2021
breeezefe:

He has healed my heart
September is a month that will favour all of us. A month of positivity. You shall carry to term mama.
Please I want to eat jollof rice o so invite me abeg. Also, please go and join the pregnancy thread for advice

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omakraid(f): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2021
breeezefe:

Amen. Congratulations dear. God will perfect that which He has started

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NOBILITY22(f): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2021
breeezefe:

The wait is over Ma.

Oh My Jesus...
Congratulations to you Ma...
God's Name be praised...

I wish you a successful pregnancy journey and delivery...Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
breeezefe:

He has healed my heart
A big congratulations Sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olorilolo(f): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
breeezefe:

The wait is over Ma.

Oh wow... Congratulations ma, may the Journey be peaceful and successful in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.