Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394266 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by breeezefe: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Expectantmom:

September is a month that will favour all of us. A month of positivity. You shall carry to term mama.
Please I want to eat jollof rice o so invite me abeg. Also, please go and join the pregnancy thread for advice

I really need that advice. How do I join please?

Especially on how and best place to register for antenatal
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
breeezefe:

I really need that advice. How do I join please?

Especially on how and best place to register for antenatal
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/6251

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyflakky(f): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2021
kemmyflakky:
don't know what else to do - I did hyteroscopy laparoscopy last month August to remove severe cervical adhesion + growth in my cervix which is successful. My period was supposed to have come since August 28th which I haven't see till now. Though I'm on carbagolin 5mg due to high prolactin ( breast leakage). I was not giving any ovulating boosting drugs after the surgery & I feel so helpless now. Does hyteroscopy affects cycle or is it the carbagolin that is delaying the period. Serum PT test done which is negative.

Has anyone done hyteroscopy to remove adhesion & still conceive?

Good morning mama's, trust our night was good. The menses has come this morning. Thankssssssss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MorningStar233: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2021
kemmyflakky:

Good morning mama's, trust our night was good. The menses has come this morning. Thankssssssss
I pray that this menses shall lead to ovulation that will bring forth conception and safe delivery for you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kemmyflakky(f): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2021
MorningStar233:

I pray that this menses shall lead to ovulation that will bring forth conception and safe delivery for you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Amen. Thanks sis

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2021
beautyuche:

Just had a scan they say all looks well but no heart beat at 6 weeks. I should return at 8 weeks.
Lord take control.

Hello Sis, hope all is well with you & Baby, and hope you gone for your week 8 scan and baby is doing fine. What did your Dr say about the low does aspirin?

We shall carry to term in Jesus Name, no loss nothing missing or broken by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:49am On Sep 14, 2021
giftfromGod:
Happy Sunday mum and dad. Please I will appreciate if I can get answer to the interpretations of this test results
Have you taken it to the doctor for interpretation yet?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Omojudy:

Have you taken it to the doctor for interpretation yet?

yes, but met his absence.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Exclusive143: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good evening everyone. Please, I need your help. I have been having "induced prolapse" since 2019. It is getting very worrisome. The prolapse only appears when I take herbs or do certain exercises. Another thing is it comes two or three days to my menstruation. It stays for about three days, during this period I'll be spotting with a lot of mucus. After three days with intense pain. It goes away on its own and my period comes.

Even if I take herbs or do crunches on the very first day of my menstruation. The prolapse will appear during the next menstruation. From what I have read about prolapse I don't think they are supposed to behave this way, appearing and disappearing in their own. I have spoken to three gynecologists about this but none gave me a satisfactory answer.

I stopped doing everything that triggers it, but I've been having issues with ovulation so I took Guava tea twice during my last menstruation. By day 13, I had ovulated without taking any drug or shot. But when it was almost time for the next menstruation, the prolapse appeared again. Two days of spotting with a lot of mucus, then it disappeared and menstruation came.

Any advice or recommendations? Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Strivehardtilly: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
There are many different ways to lose a lot of weight fast, That said ,many diet plans leave you feeling hungry or unsatisfied.
That's is why I went online,I did some research and I finally found one of the easiest ways to lose weight fast, Here are three different videos which you can watch for free that will help you lose weight in 7 amount of days.

https://tei.ai/Weightttloss

https://tei.ai/Weightttlossss

https://tei.ai/Weighttlossss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2021
Exclusive143:
Good evening everyone. Please, I need your help. I have been having "induced prolapse" since 2019. It is getting very worrisome. The prolapse only appears when I take herbs or do certain exercises. Another thing is it comes two or three days to my menstruation. It stays for about three days, during this period I'll be spotting with a lot of mucus. After three days with intense pain. It goes away on its own and my period comes.

Even if I take herbs or do crunches on the very first day of my menstruation. The prolapse will appear during the next menstruation. From what I have read about prolapse I don't think they are supposed to behave this way, appearing and disappearing in their own. I have spoken to three gynecologists about this but none gave me a satisfactory answer.

I stopped doing everything that triggers it, but I've been having issues with ovulation so I took Guava tea twice during my last menstruation. By day 13, I had ovulated without taking any drug or shot. But when it was almost time for the next menstruation, the prolapse appeared again. Two days of spotting with a lot of mucus, then it disappeared and menstruation came.

Any advice or recommendations? Thanks.
Have any of ur doctors discussed surgery with you? I heard its the only way at least to arrest the matter. But u can keep doing extensive research to see if u can get any solution to tackling it naturally. So sorry about the pain, all d best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Exclusive143: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bunny19:
Have any of ur doctors discussed surgery with you? I heard its the only way at least to arrest the matter. But u can keep doing extensive research to see if u can get any solution to tackling it naturally. So sorry about the pain, all d best.

No, since it doesn't stay out, they have not given any defined suggestions or solutions to the problem. Thanks, ma'am.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lagbenjo: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Good day house.
Please Can I take serapeptase and the Chinese teas during ovulation and stop right after ovulation when trying to conceive?
If no , why?
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
My fruitful mamas in the house. I said September is our month of testimony and I am here to testify to the glory and supernatural power of Almighty God because he has done it for me and I am sure he's going to do it for many more on this thread.

I asked for your prayers and you obliged me, for so doing you all will receive unexpected and uncommon favour before the end of this year. The Lord will grant you all your heart desires and we all shall carry our babies.

My thanks to everyone and especially sugah and my big sis towerofgrace

27 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MorningStar233: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Expectantmom:
My fruitful mamas in the house. I said September is our month of testimony and I am here to testify to the glory and supernatural power of Almighty God because he has done it for me and I am sure he's going to do it for many more on this thread.

I asked for your prayers and you obliged me, for so doing you all will receive unexpected and uncommon favour before the end of this year. The Lord will grant you all your heart desires and we all shall carry our babies.

A very big congratulations ma, I have faith that my sister in-law is conceiving this month too.. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Yugoprecious: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cheriliving fibroid and Fertility has really helped a lot of TTC mums out. The tea cleanses the womb, shrinks fibroids and cysts, and makes the womb conducive to carry pregnancy.

You can all or WhatsApp them on 09152085203.

The tea works like magic. You too will Testify and carry your own bundle of joy. Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by StarryV(f): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Expectantmom:

awww I'm so happy for you. Congratulations mama. Looks like I'm the next to testify cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Good news everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by StarryV(f): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
My period is six (6) days late. Did urine test two days ago. It was negative embarassed yet the period hasn't come (even though I don't want it to come) Any advice or suggestion please? How many more days should I wait before doing another p.test? Have been TTC for six months now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by StarryV(f): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Expectantmom:

Mama please how many days after a missed period can one do a test? Help a prospective ftm o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
StarryV:

Mama please how many days after a missed period can one do a test? Help a prospective ftm o
I'm a ftm too and surprisingly I got a BFP 2 days after I missed my period.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
MorningStar233:

A very big congratulations ma, I have faith that my sister in-law is conceiving this month too.. AMEN
Thanks mama and amen to your prayer. You must really love your sister-in-law.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
StarryV:
My period is six (6) days late. Did urine test two days ago. It was negative embarassed yet the period hasn't come (even though I don't want it to come) Any advice or suggestion please? How many more days should I wait before doing another p.test? Have been TTC for six months now.

Try the urine test again tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by StarryV(f): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
Expectantmom:

Try the urine test again tomorrow morning.
Ok mama cheesy can't wait to share my own testimony wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
StarryV:
Ok mama cheesy can't wait to share my own testimony wink
Very soon by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vwoman200: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Good evening everyone.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luuvlly: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Expectantmom:

Congrats sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
luuvlly:

Congrats sis
Thanks mama. God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Vwoman200:
Good evening dear mummies.

My name is Vwoman200.
I have been a Nairaland member for a while but as a guest just picked the courage to create an account today..
I join my faith with everyone here that the good Lord who has promised us that none shall be barren in the land will water our gardens and make us fruitful in Jesus Name..

A brief rundown of my journey :
My menstruation has never been regular ever since I started it. Done series of tests, taken antibiotics, tried tradomedicine, it will be consistent for sometime and then stop again.
But at the beginning of the week I took up the courage to go for a Hormonal Test and the result is out..

According to the Result, my Prolactin Level is very high while Progesterone is low low.

I have been following the thread and wish to follow up with the experiences and treatments that people here have used and seen results..

Please put me through on what to use for the high Prolactin level. And what can help me conceive.
Love and baby dust to everyone kiss
Welcome on board mama. I don't have an answer to your question but I know fruitful mamas will attend to your questions. You shall carry your children in your hands soon by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MorningStar233: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Expectantmom:

Thanks mama and amen to your prayer. You must really love your sister-in-law.
I love her very very well, she and my brother have bn so kind to us all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.