Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401653 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gracygem100: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
miracletoday:
My e-sisters, it is time to help me thank this God. He has answered my prayers. It is a BFP o.
I have read moments like this for 5years, and now it has happened and I am short of words.i have seen people come n go from this thread, n I will be wondering y my body can't just obey.i ve even had to change moniker. I can only tremble at God's feet n shed tears.Thank u God.
Coming to share my WIDD soon,not much tho. I have benefitted immensely from here. Haaa, it s been along ride.
I m using myself as a point of contact to mamas here that soon our cries will be over, God of mercy will show us mercy, open every close womb, make all things right in our bodies, heal every contributing medical conditions and release all those held in spiritual bondages.Amen.
Wow congratulations mama, you will carry to full term in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lagbenjo: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
miracletoday:
My e-sisters, it is time to help me thank this God. He has answered my prayers. It is a BFP o.
I have read moments like this for 5years, and now it has happened and I am short of words.i have seen people come n go from this thread, n I will be wondering y my body can't just obey.i ve even had to change moniker. I can only tremble at God's feet n shed tears.Thank u God.
Coming to share my WIDD soon,not much tho. I have benefitted immensely from here. Haaa, it s been along ride.
I m using myself as a point of contact to mamas here that soon our cries will be over, God of mercy will show us mercy, open every close womb, make all things right in our bodies, heal every contributing medical conditions and release all those held in spiritual bondages.Amen.

Congratulations! I used this as a point of contact for me in this month in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igbaf: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
miracletoday:

Congratulations ma'am, you'll carry to term. The Lord that remembered you will do same for us all. I'm encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Expectantmom:

Amen sis, thanks so much. You will testify on this thread and in the world at large soonest. He(God) is bringing your reproach to an end.
Amen to ur prayers sis thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
miracletoday:
Congratulations ma,you will have a stress free pregnancy and glorious delivery of your baby. Am saying a big amen to your prayers,thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by barakah(m): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hello house, please assist with answers.

Please is it possible that vigorous activity could cause a backflow of semen after intercourse?
I did the dance with DH early morning before work and the ride to the office took about two hours.

I noticed a "pop" sound and downward flow from inside me plus stains while climbing up the stairs at work.
What could be responsible?
I've read everywhere that conception only requires one sperm cell to fertilize the egg for conception to occur.
I also understand that blockage could cause a backflow of semen.

I've been trying for a year after my miscarriage and I've done HSG some 3 months ago, results of which wasn't clear about fallopian tube status followed by flushing.

Please house, someone should assist with information that can help me make decisions on way forward.
Will really appreciate it right now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chau(f): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Good day all. I came across this webinar and felt that that it will be very useful. Topic is
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS); Irregular Periods, Acne and Infertilty

A gynecologist will be in attendance and there will be a session for Q&As. Date is Sept 25, 5pm.

Also, I heard attendees get free 30 days online consultation with doctors. Click here to register
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NOBILITY22(f): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
miracletoday:

Congratulations Ma...
Amen to your prayers and wishes to us.
We will soon join you...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
miracletoday:

Amen!
Congratulations dear.
May God see you through.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
semisola:

Congratulations mama!!!

You shall carry to term in Jesus name. Amen
Amen mama. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
miracletoday:
Congratulations mama. Go join the pregnancy thread for information.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vwoman200: 7:06am On Sep 17, 2021
miracletoday:

Congratulations ma.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omakraid(f): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2021
miracletoday:
Amen.. Congratulations to you. Your joy shall be permanent in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2021
Expectantmom:
My fruitful mamas in the house. I said September is our month of testimony and I am here to testify to the glory and supernatural power of Almighty God because he has done it for me and I am sure he's going to do it for many more on this thread.

I asked for your prayers and you obliged me, for so doing you all will receive unexpected and uncommon favour before the end of this year. The Lord will grant you all your heart desires and we all shall carry our babies.

My thanks to everyone and especially sugah and my big sis towerofgrace

Congratulations mama! You shall carry to term in Jesus name, Amen!
Please come tell us what you did differently. It could lead to someone's bfp.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2021
miracletoday:

Haa... This God is wonderful o.
Congratulations mama. I can relate o, I pray I experience this bfp miracle in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Expectantmom:

Congratulations mama. Go join the pregnancy thread for information.
Pls share your WIDD sis. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2021
miracletoday:
A big Amen to the beautiful prayers. I wish U a smooth 9 months journey

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2021
Bunny19:
Pls share your WIDD sis. Thanks
At first I had hormonal imbalance and I was told stress caused it so I stopped difficult house chores and the following month, it went back to the normal cycle.
I was always standing up immediately after sex simply because I didn't want sperm to drop on the bedsheet(stupid right?) then my husband told me to stop doing that which I did. I don't know if it would help, but we had sex almost every day of my fertile window and also on ovulation day and after each sex I raised my legs up against the wall for about 10minutes before standing up to clean myself.
I know all TTC women do this but I intensified my prayer during and after my ovulation. Like I woke up exactly 12am naked to pray and after the prayer, I'd praise Him for answering my prayers. I know my WIDD isn't interesting but those are the things I did and it worked for me

Therefore, I pray that every action all TTC women on this thread takes will end up working for them which will eventually become a testimony.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by StarryV(f): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Omojudy:

The levels are higher with morning urine.

My period is 8 days late. P.test still shows negative and i'm not having any pregnancy symptom except for cramps almost everyday. Please what's happening cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
StarryV:

My period is 8 days late. P.test still shows negative and i'm not having any pregnancy symptom except for cramps almost everyday. Please what's happening cry cry

It should show positive by now. Can you please go to the hospital?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hello mamas, its been a while. Hope everyone is doing great, both new and old mamas. Just stopped by to say hello�

Baby dust

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ttcmum05: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Good afternoon mums.

May God answer all our prayers.

I have been reading and decided to create my account today.

I just want to ask a question.

Can you see your period and still test positive for pregnancy?

I had my period last week 10th till Wednesday but I have been having all kinds of symptoms of being pregnant. I just want to know before I go ahead and get over the counter drugs for malaria.

Thank you mums
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MorningStar233: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ttcmum05:
Good afternoon mums.

I had my period last week 10th till Wednesday but I have been having all kinds of symptoms of being pregnant. I just want to know before I go ahead and get over the counter drugs for malaria.

Thank you mums

Do pregnancy test first
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
StarryV:

Go to the lab and do a blood PT
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ttcmum05:
Good afternoon mums.

Thank you mums

Do a PT before starting any medication.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
congratulations to all the belle full mama's
pls you guys should help us out by dropping WIDD( what you did different the month you conceived) tanks.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 1:31am On Sep 18, 2021
Pojomojo:
Good evening!

I feel like commiting sucide, this is the 4 test yet my prolactin is high, even after the drugs I have taken, for the fist time my FSH is high.

I am financially stressed.

Please why else can be done because I have taken parlodel and the other drug cambeloline and yet no result

As I am typing am shedding tears this is 2 yrs cry cry
I'm pregnant.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 1:34am On Sep 18, 2021
TinaJoe:
congratulations to all the belle full mama's
pls you guys should help us out by dropping WIDD( what you did different the month you conceived) tanks.
1. I fastes for 7 days straight with prayers
2. I decided to take my diet serious, I was eating carnage , a lot of it
3. Please, ensure you ask your doctor questions where you are in doubt and do your own research because very few doctor have time for patients (please try elderly doctors than young ones). Imagine a doctor telling me to do scan
4. Baby dust on you because it will end in praise

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pojomojo: 1:59am On Sep 18, 2021
Sony96:

Please ooo, don’t ignore
Cha nge doctor if need be, use a gynecologist, insist it MUST be a gynecologist. I had same issues with yours, but you will be fine. Baby dust on you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 6:07am On Sep 18, 2021
StarryV:

Think you just have a delayed period this time. Stress and anxiety can induce such if its not a greater issue like hormonal imbalance and autoimmune issues.
You can try some natural remedies like exercising and drinking zobo.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vwoman200: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2021
Pojomojo:
I'm pregnant.

Alleluia
Alleluia
Alleluia
Alleluia
Alleluia
May your testimony be permanent and may you carry your bump joyfully till birth...
Big congratulations...
The Lord that heard your cry will hear us all kiss

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.