Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405419 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Scholarnwadimma(f): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Scholarnwadimma:
Good afternoon sisters. Please I need help. I am becoming fed up, hopeless and helpless. I'm giving up. We have been ttc for 3 years now. The problem is from my dh. He has seen several doctors. He has undergone hydrocelectomy,. He has taken several supplements and sperm boosters. He has even even taken natural herbs. Yet the results are hopeless. He is becoming depressed. Attached is the result of the recent SFA. Is anything we are not doing right? Is there anything thing we can still do? We want to go for either ivf or adoption but there is no money for either of that.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omorwumi: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
adelurv:
Hello mamas,

I'm new here and ttc for 3years,also battling with irregular cycles.
I've done all tests except for HSG.
Results says I have Pcos/Endometrial Hyperplasia.
Doctor prescribed M2tone/Metformin.
I'm so confused and tired.
Can anyone advice/recommend a good Gynecologist in Lagos.
Have been battling with it for a year and some months now no changes.am considering herbs to give it a trial.cos am tired.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OLESCO(f): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Amen to all ur prayers and thank u all for the good wishes ....... God will visit us all amen.

WIDD/ my story goes like this: have being TTC for close to two years ..... But in this case 2 years seems like forever most especially when about 4 of my cousins I even got married before them all put to bed and I was left behind....... Most times in my ignorance I will question God why all this is happenning to me cos I lived a cautious life before marriage ( was a virgin before I got married at the age of 31.... But who virgin help lol, and I have treated toilet infection only once) though it matters but honestly the are yard stick to fertility !!!!!

So it started 4months after our wedding nothing happened even with constant 'work'. I started being worried but hubby was like relax its too early.

Me keee relax Hmmm Cos I know everyone will think the problem is from me. I went and register with a geany in my church clinic cos I was kinda new to the place and don't really know anywhere. And he comes once in a week.

I was asked to do sonoHsg which i did and both tubes are pertent, was ask to do pelvic scan I did and it came out well no fibrio, pocs nor endomertin. He said hubby should do SAF he did and i took the result to my doc. He was ask to do prolatin something somehing again ..... My doc dont explain results to me. If I ask whats the outcome of the results I dont really know but he wouldn't want to tell me. If I persist he will said ehhmmm its fair, its fair and he will quickly write down drugs which I will end up paying 2k for it apart from 1k I do pay each time I visit.

It was sabi mamas here helped to explain the results for me. I later find out through this very trend that the drugs he usually give and charge 2k and it only last for 8days is folic acid, ferrous, vitamine c and calcium. I went and bought the containers which didnt even cost upto 1500 ....Chiaa i was really a novice lol

And by this time I have already spent like getting to 11months with the doc without even holding any tangible reason at hand......

I didnt really did anything different I think the said time came for me. only thing I did was
1) I changed my perttern of praying from
fasting to midnight prayer and I made sure
hubby was fully involved this time around. And I did arms giving mostly to children

2) I stayed glued to this trend cos its very
informative and an eye opener

3) I changed my geany to an online doctor (the
people's doctor on instagram) which I got
to know through a distant sister of mine
that have being TTC for 4 years and got
her bbf 5months after consulting with her.
But before I started with her I made
inquiries about her here and I got a good review But then I don't have money for consultation fee 10k till pregnancy is achived. I just start following her cos her page is very infornative, encouraging and educative. Then one day, I was lucky to be choosen when a couple that God answered their prayer paid consultation fee for 10 persons ........ Na so consultation take start ohhh lol

She was suprise if she request for test I will provide the result instantly Hsg, plevic scan, hormone profile etc..... She explained everything in detail it was there I found out I have no issue at all am very much okay even one of the result shows multiple matured folice I think that was when I took okra water to boost ovulation. Chiaa what did I not drink?

Later learnt its hubby's motility that has only 20% active motility while other parameters are okay..... I was told to buy their sperm boost.... We didn't really have much that period ..... I just keep following keenily .As God may have it the did some % discount on it and we bought it. But hubby wasn't around then. He took the drugs early September and God answered us this october ...

I pray the in no distant time the "said time" will come for all TTC mamas in this forum no matter what u have being doing wrongly God will right it and give u all testimoy Amen.

Cc : Tinajoe
ABG2222
Ladygracy
Tripletwins222
Ladyrachy
Yungdady
I'm settled
Shadow88
Mumzara
Omakraid

Amen to all ur wishes and prayers.... May heaven never withhold answers to ur prayers amen

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hariqueen:
A friend got pregnant a month after taking Covid first dose and her second dose is next month....she is scared to take it so that she won't miscarry
Pls what can she do
She shouldn't take it
Vaccination is not for pregnant women
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mide2love: 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hello House,

I changed my ganechologist recently.

And he suggested i took Hormnal assessment text.

This is one one the result that is out.

Pls what is the meaning on the red pen and what are the implications

1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by purplerain(f): 1:41am On Oct 26, 2021
This is actually incorrect. I took my vaccines while pregnant and my baby was born healthy. Here in Canada, pregnant women are advised to take the vaccine because they have a higher risk for Covid complications. Also, antibodies are transferred from placenta to the baby providing some immunity against the virus.

Let her consultant with her Doctor.

nelszx:

She shouldn't take it
Vaccination is not for pregnant women
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 6:21am On Oct 26, 2021
Scholarnwadimma:
How about iui with or without his own sperm. Though decision to consider donor sperm but iui is usually cheaper than ivf.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 6:23am On Oct 26, 2021
Towerofgrace:

Eepele oo friend of Job, aka Eliphaz, aka Bildad, aka Zophar, awon miserable comforters, offspring of accuser of brethren

I think you are very ignorant, thank God God is not man, so what you are saying is that God the merciful Father creator of all things beautiful, that places His words above His name, who makes all things beautiful in His time, will intentionally go against His word and with-hold a good gift from His creation?

Please if you don't have anything comforting, encouraging and Christ-like to say just keep kwayet, rubbish
You dey vex oh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Ladygracy:
Just disappear from this group now angry
This person don hear am.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2021
yunqdady:
I can Imagine those without money or education going through infertility.. How do they cope? All those rural dwellers and the rest. It is well o.

Please, what tests should one do before marriage to detect any fertility issues so that it can be solved on time?
How about adding sperm analysis and eggs quality ie Amh to premarital screening tests?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yunqdady: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2021
Omojudy:

How about adding sperm analysis and eggs quality ie Amh to premarital screening tests?
Read your story last year or so. Hope you pepper your previous husbands and in-laws?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ojechi50: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2021
What's the prescription for CLOMID
Can someone take it without doctors prescription
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2021
Scholarnwadimma:
Sis please stay strong and positive I know its not easy but we still keep trying. Why not try the people's doctor on Instagram av read lot of good reviews and testimonies from mamas here. I pray the Lord hear your prayers soonest and give you double of your expectations.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AnikeTTC: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
OLESCO:
Amen to all ur prayers and thank u all for the good wishes ....... God will visit us all amen.

WIDD/ my story goes like this: have being TTC for close to two years ..... But in this case 2 years seems like forever most especially when about 4 of my cousins I even got married before them all put to bed and I was left behind....... Most times in my ignorance I will question God why all this is happenning to me cos I lived a cautious life before marriage ( was a virgin before I got married at the age of 31.... But who virgin help lol, and I have treated toilet infection only once) though it matters but honestly the are yard stick to fertility !!!!!

So it started 4months after our wedding nothing happened even with constant 'work'. I started being worried but hubby was like relax its too early.

Me keee relax Hmmm Cos I know everyone will think the problem is from me. I went and register with a geany in my church clinic cos I was kinda new to the place and don't really know anywhere. And he comes once in a week.

I was asked to do sonoHsg which i did and both tubes are pertent, was ask to do pelvic scan I did and it came out well no fibrio, pocs nor endomertin. He said hubby should do SAF he did and i took the result to my doc. He was ask to do prolatin something somehing again ..... My doc dont explain results to me. If I ask whats the outcome of the results I dont really know but he wouldn't want to tell me. If I persist he will said ehhmmm its fair, its fair and he will quickly write down drugs which I will end up paying 2k for it apart from 1k I do pay each time I visit.

It was sabi mamas here helped to explain the results for me. I later find out through this very trend that the drugs he usually give and charge 2k and it only last for 8days is folic acid, ferrous, vitamine c and calcium. I went and bought the containers which didnt even cost upto 1500 ....Chiaa i was really a novice lol

And by this time I have already spent like getting to 11months with the doc without even holding any tangible reason at hand......

I didnt really did anything different I think the said time came for me. only thing I did was
hubby was fully involved this time around. And I did arms giving mostly to children

inquiries about her here and I got a good review But then I don't have money for consultation fee 10k till pregnancy is achived. I just start following her cos her page is very infornative, encouraging and educative. Then one day, I was lucky to be choosen when a couple that God answered their prayer paid consultation fee for 10 persons ........ Na so consultation take start ohhh lol

She was suprise if she request for test I will provide the result instantly Hsg, plevic scan, hormone profile etc..... She explained everything in detail it was there I found out I have no issue at all am very much okay even one of the result shows multiple matured folice I think that was when I took okra water to boost ovulation. Chiaa what did I not drink?

Later learnt its hubby's motility that has only 20% active motility while other parameters are okay..... I was told to buy their sperm boost.... We didn't really have much that period ..... I just keep following keenily .As God may have it the did some % discount on it and we bought it. But hubby wasn't around then. He took the drugs early September and God answered us this october ...

I pray the in no distant time the "said time" will come for all TTC mamas in this forum no matter what u have being doing wrongly God will right it and give u all testimoy Amen.

ABG2222
Ladygracy
Tripletwins222
Ladyrachy
Yungdady
I'm settled
Shadow88
Mumzara
Omakraid

Amen to all ur wishes and prayers.... May heaven never withhold answers to ur prayers amen

Please this "People's Doctor" there are several Account with same name.
How can one know the original one?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
yunqdady:

Read your story last year or so. Hope you pepper your previous husbands and in-laws?
Smiles. Its hard to pepper people you have no contact with. They are also blessed with kids so the pepper no fit much. Laslas the memory is still painful.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
ojechi50:
What's the prescription for CLOMID
Can someone take it without doctors prescription
Please don't use clomid.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
AnikeTTC:

Search for this

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by OLESCO(f): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
AnikeTTC:

Here is her page ..... The may block me if I post her handle

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ojechi50: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Omojudy:

Please don't use clomid.
Why please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yunqdady: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Omojudy:

Smiles. Its hard to pepper people you have no contact with. They are also blessed with kids so the pepper no fit much. Laslas the memory is still painful.
Aww. Wishing you well. Just be happy, I guess that's the best way to revenge.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yunqdady: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
OLESCO:

ABG2222
Ladygracy
Tripletwins222
Ladyrachy
Yungdady
I'm settled
Shadow88
Mumzara
Omakraid

Imagine, more awareness needs to be done about male infertility to the general public. Asumming your husband wasn't supportive Nko? Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lagbenjo: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
OLESCO:

ABG2222
Ladygracy
Tripletwins222
Ladyrachy
Yungdady
I'm settled
Shadow88
Mumzara
Omakraid

You are so lucky not to have Fibriod, cyst, blocked tubes at @31. I think those issues tend to be higher with age. My observation though. ..

Please what are the drugs your hubby used for low mortility? Awaiting your reply Thanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lagbenjo: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
One other question for mamas in the house

Please, how does people doctor attend to her client that do not reside in Benin?
I mean if the case is beyond online ? Is her consultation fee 10k per month or 10k till when one becomes pregnant?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lagbenjo: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
imsettled2:
Good evening and happy weekend to everyone.
Please I want to know the right dosage for letrozole, I have gone through the thread but what I'm seeing is different from what my Dr. Prescribed for me; he prescribed 2.5mg 1x2 daily for 9days from CD 2 to CD 10.
Mamas that have used letrozole before please come and help me out.

Even the 1 tablet twice a day , i haven't heared of it. Am sure your doctor knows why he prescribed that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lagbenjo: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
[
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omakraid(f): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
OLESCO:

ABG2222
Ladygracy
Tripletwins222
Ladyrachy
Yungdady
I'm settled
Shadow88
Mumzara
Omakraid

Congratulations again ma, your testimony is sealed by the blood of Jesus and I pray that everyone still looking up to God receives their own bundles of Joy in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lagbenjo:
One other question for mamas in the house

Please, how does people doctor attend to her client that do not reside in Benin?
I mean if the case is beyond online ? Is her consultation fee 10k per month or 10k till when one becomes pregnant?

If you don't reside in Benin, you can consult with her online. You really need to exercise a lot of patience when you send her a dm coz she's got a lot of msgs to respond to.
The 10k was a promo, her consultation fee is 20k. You only pay once.

If it's beyond online, maybe one needs to do a procedure or surgery, then you'll have to travel to Benin. If surgery is not the case, she consults online using your recent result.. hsg, sfa, hormonal profile et.al

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vikkioshio(f): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vikkioshio(f): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
@OLESCO
Wow... Congratulations to you, May God grant you safe delivery, Amen

Please can you prescribe your okra intake
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladygracy: 5:17am On Oct 27, 2021
OLESCO:

ABG2222
Ladygracy
Tripletwins222
Ladyrachy
Yungdady
I'm settled
Shadow88
Mumzara
Omakraid

wow congratulations to you again mama, may you carry to term and deliver safely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lagbenjo: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2021
cherishyy:

If you don't reside in Benin, you can consult with her online. You really need to exercise a lot of patience when you send her a dm coz she's got a lot of msgs to respond to.
The 10k was a promo, her consultation fee is 20k. You only pay once.

If it's beyond online, maybe one needs to do a procedure or surgery, then you'll have to travel to Benin. If surgery is not the case, she consults online using your recent result.. hsg, sfa, hormonal profile et.al

Okay. You haven't told us what your hubby used
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lagbenjo: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2021
Is the sister@ Arlington that started this group still in this group?

Many questions are not attended to here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.