Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5407940 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cherishyy(f): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Lagbenjo:

Okay. You haven't told us what your hubby used

Seems you are mistaken me for someone else.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Towerofgrace: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Omojudy:

You dey vex oh

Don't mind all these people that have a not walk a mile in one's shoes and feel they have the answers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olaope12: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Woe shocked

This thread has gone so faaaar. I know many have achieved great results here. Some of us are still waiting and working.

This is Aladunni, I lost access to the account and had to create this one.

Sending baby dust to all moms out there.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shutupareyouGOD: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
I got my bfp on first try with her also so anywhere I see her mentioned I’m delighted to share.
AnikeTTC:

Please this "People's Doctor" there are several Account with same name.
How can one know the original one?

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shutupareyouGOD: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
It’s 10 k now…wow…when I did mine I paid 20k….and it’s till pregnancy is achieved. If you feel it’s beyond online you can go to her hospital in Benin. It’s a fertility center I think…thankfully online worked for us and saved us the stress of traveling down to Benin
Lagbenjo:
One other question for mamas in the house

Please, how does people doctor attend to her client that do not reside in Benin?
I mean if the case is beyond online ? Is her consultation fee 10k per month or 10k till when one becomes pregnant?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Greetings to all.

Available For Sale:

* Doctors Best High Potency Serrapeptase: 16k
* Xi Xian Cao Chinese Herbs: 11k
* Yi Mu Cao Chinese Herbs: 11k
* Swanson Astagalus root capsules: 6k
* Qunol Ubiquinol(Coq10) 100mg, 60 Capsules: 18k
*Qunol Ubiquinol 200mg+Omega3, 90 Capsules: 25k
* Natures Way Vitex: 6k
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 20 Tests: 28k
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 10 Tests: 18k
* Clearblue Easy Ovulation Test , 10 Tests + 1 Pregnancy Test: 10k
* Ovulation Predictor Strips,25 pcs: 5k

If interested in any of the products, please kindly send me a pm.
Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miracletoday: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hi sisters.I had some health challenges,that s y I held back a bit.I owe alot to this thread.companionship, comfort n knowledge.WIDD might be lengthy, I just want to say these incase u don't finish reading my WIDD post
1. Research, research n research. Know how woman body functions normally, lets learn to read lab results , gynaecology jargons, at least small. It will help us to make decisions and talk to our doctors constructively.
2.Ttc is so consuming, but let's find something doing to earn money from.i ve met friends on this journey whose spouses backed out because they feel they are the ones spending their hard earned money.Money is power. I myself I have once resigned from a good job, cos I felt my job is in another city away from husband and we need to be having sex more.thnak Gid i was able to fix mysef.
3. This thread is a blessing, info may not as it used to, but go as far as 10yrsto seek info.There is always something different to try out. We use to have compilations of WIDD every month. Kudos to mamas here who has kept d thread alive.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greatlinda(f): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
It’s 10 k now…wow…when I did mine I paid 20k….and it’s till pregnancy is achieved. If you feel it’s beyond online you can go to her hospital in Benin. It’s a fertility center I think…thankfully online worked for us and saved us the stress of traveling down to Benin
I paid 30k for consultation till pregnancy was achieved
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2021
mide2love:
Hello House,

I changed my ganechologist recently.

And he suggested i took Hormnal assessment text.

This is one one the result that is out.

Pls what is the meaning on the red pen and what are the implications
They used red because its above the normal range.
Fsh is high
Prolactin is high
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2021
purplerain:
This is actually incorrect. I took my vaccines while pregnant and my baby was born healthy. Here in Canada, pregnant women are advised to take the vaccine because they have a higher risk for Covid complications. Also, antibodies are transferred from placenta to the baby providing some immunity against the virus.

Let her consultant with her Doctor.

Depends on country and the vaccine involved.
Nigeria said pregnant women shouldn't take

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AnikeTTC: 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
I got my bfp on first try with her also so anywhere I see her mentioned I’m delighted to share.

Thanks alot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jehitalahun: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Good day lovely mamas.I have been TTC for several years.Each time I got pregnant,it will end in miscarriage.The last one happened in September 2021.I went for an ultrasound scan today and the sonographer asked that I carry out hormonal profile.My period was a 28days cycle,but the last miscarriage seems to have changed it to 30days.God please help me.God please help me.Help me please God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
ojechi50:

Why please
Google other people's effect plus i lost much cloth of blood and my period disappeared for a year when i took it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 3:05am On Oct 31, 2021
Good morning mummies, please who knows where I can get original yoni pearl Port Harcourt?

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cufflingb2: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2021
Bennytwin:

Pls makems,look at this very well. Someone I know had this varicose veins. A man can't impregnate with it. The person did a very minor surgery and then took some vitamins. The surgery is very simple and a day's surgery.

Infact check this 3 tns mentioned above. I wish you the very best. May you testify soon.amen

Do you have any idea where this person got his surgery done ? I also want surgery for the same issues but I want experienced urologist
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bankyshinani(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Good day all,
Me and my wife having TTCing for some years now which we have did alot of test which was confirmed that we have little problem with infection and since then we have been treating infection and nothing has happened o... The issue now is that a good friend of mine introduce all this gnld neolife drugs to me that takes care of infection as well as any hormonal imbalance and he confirmed to me that some people used it and God answered there prayer even him too.... My question now is that I would like to ask Sabi people in the house if anybody these drugs are good and it is worth buying as I don't know anything about this neolife products... Though the drugs are quite expensive but out of desperation I would to give it a try....

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Sabi mama in the house, please I need answer urgently because I overdose

My gyna prescribed 5mg morning and night. That's 10mg
I read that the max dose is 7.5mg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladygracy: 6:39am On Nov 02, 2021
Bankyshinani:
Good day all,
Me and my wife having TTCing for some years now which we have did alot of test which was confirmed that we have little problem with infection and since then we have been treating infection and nothing has happened o... The issue now is that a good friend of mine introduce all this gnld neolife drugs to me that takes care of infection as well as any hormonal imbalance and he confirmed to me that some people used it and God answered there prayer even him too.... My question now is that I would like to ask Sabi people in the house if anybody these drugs are good and it is worth buying as I don't know anything about this neolife products... Though the drugs are quite expensive but out of desperation I would to give it a try....

Thanks
Please work with a good gyneacologist, forget all these marketers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bankyshinani(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2021
Ladygracy:
Please work with a good gyneacologist, forget all these marketers
Thanks...please ,where can I get a good gynaecologist in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Allpicked: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hi Doctor, can a man take M2 tone?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Allpicked:
Hi Doctor, can a man take M2 tone?
No
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bridget00: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Nice trend I just discovered after my delivery
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Holludharyor(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
I co-ask please ��
Bankyshinani:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 12:24am On Nov 03, 2021
Holludharyor:
I co-ask please ��
Please go to LASUTH in peace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 12:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Bankyshinani:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Happy new month lovely sis and mamas in the house praying for victory for us all that God will give us all a testimony this November, wishing you all a Bfp in Jesus name amen.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omojudy:

You can try my gyn in ogba
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AyodejiSugar: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sabi people in the forum, abeg help me do the interpretation of my SFA

I submitted samples on Monday Morning and went to collect results today as instructed

My Story...

I am in my early thirties. I had my introduction two months ago and the Wedding is scheduled for this year December. Prior to our introduction, we (my to-be bride and I) have done all other Medical compatibity test (Genotype, Block Group, Hepatitis etc) and we are good to go on that. But having seen two cases of couples who are still looking unto the Lord after a number of years in my neighborhood and with all I have read here, I decided to go for SFA on Monday after 5days of abstinence.

Abeg help me out so that I can quickly commence the journey of treatments if there will be any.

Gracias

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Funky123(f): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=AyodejiSugar

Abeg help me out so that I can quickly commence the journey of treatments if there will be any.

Gracias[/quote]

Even though I can't see it well but the motility and morphology I'd not looking good, you need at least 50% active motility for sperm to swim to her uterus

Number 1 advice I have for you is that don't get yourself too worked up, infertility works with mind and emotions

Try to reach out to a good pharmacy so they can recommend drugs for you to boast it
Try to eat walnut
watermelon blended with it's seeds
you can add supplements like Zinc and vitamin C( my husband used Naturesfield Zinc, vitamin C and D then)

I believe with good drugs and trust God he will make it happen, last year December we had 0 motility, 0 morphology and low count too.....It wasn't easy on its side but God came through by July I take in.
So no worries Oko iyawo grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennytwin: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Cufflingb2:

Do you have any idea where this person got his surgery done ? I also want surgery for the same issues but I want experienced urologist

In awka,Anambra dear. Dunno the hospital. It was a friend that told me. Maybe I will find out for you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SuppoOmoo: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gigdfhjjhvc: 12:27am On Nov 05, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.