Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413308 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olorilolo(f): 5:39am On Nov 05, 2021
gigdfhjjhvc:
Good morning everyone, I just came across this thread while browsing through and I thank God for it. Below is my wife's pelvic scan result please is there any issue with the result?
Good morning. The result shows fluid accumulation due to infection, she's advised to further testing, HVS to know the exact organism responsible so you can treat accordingly.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Feliwalt12: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Good day mama, please I need help, what is the remedy for low progesterone? Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omakraid(f): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2021
Feliwalt12:
Good day mama, please I need help, what is the remedy for low progesterone? Thanks
Progesterone injection or its suppositories such as drugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mercyof: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Good day sabi mama's, please can I get recommendation of where I can do a good Hsg/ flushing in lagos , I also read it put one at risk of infection, and lastly can I do the Hsg without a doctor recommendation??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2021
Feliwalt12:
Red raspberry leaf tea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Opeademi(f): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
[Pquote author=Mercyof post=107354669]Good day sabi mama's, please can I get recommendation of where I can do a good Hsg/ flushing in lagos , I also read it put one at risk of infection, and lastly can I do the Hsg without a doctor recommendation??[/quote] Hello, try union diagnostics, they have different branches in Lagos and they're very good.
You don't need a doctor's recommendation for HSG.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adeoma: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Good evening everyone,

Pls is this result that bad

I was having some kind of discharge, so I did HVS test.

What other kind of test should I run? Or a scan that can actually give me the reason for the discharge.
It has no odour
No itching
No boils.��

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creativeHands1: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Happy Sunday my fellow mum's to be, please I need your advice, I did Hsg and I found out that my right fallopian tube is blocked. Has anyone succeeded in opening the tube and how can I open it, I also have pcos. Please I need advise on how to help my journey.
I believe that God will answer our prayers.
#Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ladyrachy(f): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2021
Adeoma:
Good evening everyone,

What other kind of test should I run? Or a scan that can actually give me the reason for the discharge.
It has no odour
No itching
No boils.��

Result shows there's growth of a bacteria called candida ablicans although scnaty but it needs to be treated since its giving you symptoms already. Visit a good pharmacy or see a doctor to prescribe some drugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
Adeoma:
Good evening everyone,

It has no odour
No itching
No boils.��

Candida is a fungi infection and very common in women. Over exposure to antibotics can cause it, heavy sugary diet can trigger it, poor personal hygiene, Low immunity too. It happens when the vagina ph because imbalanced leading to a yeast overgrowth.

A good pharmacy drug that i know that restores balance for candida is Klovinal insert. Watch your diet and up your hygiene. Sun dry your pants, go less on underwear to allow proper air circulation in there. Clean up properly after every rest room trip. Keep the vagina dry. Coconut oil helps to keep balance down there.

You can speak to a pharmacist to treat your hubby too just incase hehas it too. Men hardly show symptoms for candida, but can be a major source of reinfection for most women. So treat yourself and treat him as well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
creativeHands1:
Happy Sunday my fellow mum's to be, please I need your advice, I did Hsg and I found out that my right fallopian tube is blocked. Has anyone succeeded in opening the tube and how can I open it, I also have pcos. Please I need advise on how to help my journey.
#Baby dust to us
Check my signature
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miracletoday: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
So annoying I ve not been able to post my WIDD. Post keep graying out once I click submit.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
miracletoday:
So annoying I ve not been able to post my WIDD. Post keep graying out once I click submit.
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zinny20(f): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
creativeHands1:
#Baby dust to us

Ma'am you can check @thepeoplesdoctor on Instagram,(Dr Ese) she's in Benin and one of the best fertility doctor I know, she handles cases like this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 4:05am On Nov 08, 2021
wonyi:
Good morning mummies, please who knows where I can get original yoni pearl Port Harcourt?

Thanks
Herbal Supplements shop. 12 Rumuadolu Rumuola Road by Honeymoon plaza
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 5:09am On Nov 08, 2021
Roseey0:

Herbal Supplements shop. 12 Rumuadolu Rumuola Road by Honeymoon plaza

Thanks mummy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gigdfhjjhvc: 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please house how much is fertilaid for Men and women?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creativeHands1: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Thank you, I'll check her page, God bless �
zinny20:

Ma'am you can check @thepeoplesdoctor on Instagram,(Dr Ese) she's in Benin and one of the best fertility doctor I know, she handles cases like this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by creativeHands1: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Thank you very much, God bless
Roseey0:

Check my signature
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mizjemie25: 12:23am On Nov 09, 2021
Adeoma:
Good evening everyone,

It has no odour
No itching
No boils.��

There’s slight yeast infection.. diflucan will do the job!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gigdfhjjhvc: 12:24am On Nov 09, 2021
Olorilolo:
Good morning. The result shows fluid accumulation due to infection, she's advised to further testing, HVS to know the exact organism responsible so you can treat accordingly.

It's yeast
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hello Mama's and Papas

Ye all are invited.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Tripletwins222:
Greetings to all.

Available For Sale:

* Doctors Best High Potency Serrapeptase: 16k
* Xi Xian Cao Chinese Herbs: 11k
* Yi Mu Cao Chinese Herbs: 11k
* Swanson Astagalus root capsules: 6k
* Qunol Ubiquinol(Coq10) 100mg, 60 Capsules: 18k
*Qunol Ubiquinol 200mg+Omega3, 90 Capsules: 25k
* Natures Way Vitex: 6k
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 20 Tests: 28k
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 10 Tests: 18k
* Clearblue Easy Ovulation Test , 10 Tests + 1 Pregnancy Test: 10k
* Ovulation Predictor Strips,25 pcs: 5k

If interested in any of the products, please kindly send me a pm.
Thanks.

Available!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by redgem(f): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Please mamas recommend an ointment or drugs that works well for yeast infection...I have treated it before but the morafvcker is proving stubborn undecided undecided

Finally hubby has done his test... Please what can he take for low sperm viscosity?

I pray before the year runs out, we all should have smiling faces...bfp raining here... We shall all testify in Jesus name. Amen ���
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by redgem(f): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Tripletwins222:

Available!

Please do you have fertilaid?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
redgem:

Please do you have fertilaid?

No, I don't.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omakraid(f): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2021
redgem:
Please mamas recommend an ointment or drugs that works well for yeast infection...I have treated it before but the morafvcker is proving stubborn undecided undecided

Finally hubby has done his test... Please what can he take for low sperm viscosity?

I pray before the year runs out, we all should have smiling faces...bfp raining here... We shall all testify in Jesus name. Amen ���
Hi mama, please ensure your husband treats infection as you treat infection so you do not get re-infected if he has picked it up from you.

I pray God answers your prayer and the prayers of every mamas here in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by redgem(f): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2021
Omakraid:

Hi mama, please ensure your husband treats infection as you treat infection so you do not get re-infected if he has picked it up from you.

I pray God answers your prayer and the prayers of every mamas here in Jesus name. Amen

Amen...

So men do get yeast infection? He doesn't have it though..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by redgem(f): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Tripletwins222:

No, I don't.
Okay, thank you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.