Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5415021 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hello All,

You are all invited.

God would answers us.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Khadylolli:
Good evening mamas, please am new her. I was just told my Dr that my two tubes are blocked and have to go through Ivf. This is all new to me, can any one help with the whole process. Also need the best hospital/ clinic in abuja with good and high success rate and is less expensive or affordable.
Contact primecare fertility clinic 5Illorn street, off ogbomosho street
Area 8 garki 0803 407 6160 Dr Ese you can call him and make enquirer. Good success rate and affordable.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SuperMaryA(f): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
zinnycharm:

Hi Mama, from your hormonal test result, I think your prolactin is high, do you have breast milk discharge? And your Lh should be in proportion to the Fsh, so I can say is a little bit low but not bad, your progesterone is okay �, this might be a case of hormonal imbalance, let’s wait for other sabi mamas with better interpretation
I don't have breast discharge ma, thank you for your input.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Khadylolli(f): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ok ma. Please do you have personal experience with them

fruitfulnathia:

Contact primecare fertility clinic 5Illorn street, off ogbomosho street
Area 8 garki 0803 407 6160 Dr Ese you can call him and make enquirer. Good success rate and affordable.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Khadylolli:

Ok ma. Please do you have personal experience with them

No I don't but I Know of more than 5women who are correctly carrying 3tripplets, twins and singleton. Ask about him from the ivf thread and you will get lots of good reviews. However if you want to use him pls contact now as he will be reviewing his prices by January next year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladygracy: 6:45am On Nov 26, 2021
zinnycharm:

Hi Mama, from your hormonal test result, I think your prolactin is high, do you have breast milk discharge? And your Lh should be in proportion to the Fsh, so I can say is a little bit low but not bad, your progesterone is okay �, this might be a case of hormonal imbalance, let’s wait for other sabi mamas with better interpretation
The prolactin is within range actually
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Busybeehf(f): 6:53am On Nov 26, 2021
After severe pains, I later went for test and the result was positive but I had been spotting since Monday. I was told to go to another lab for scan. This is the result.
The question is that is evacuation the only solution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 7:36am On Nov 26, 2021
Busybeehf:
After severe pains, I later went for test and the result was positive but I had been spotting since Monday. I was told to go to another lab for scan. This is the result.
The question is that is evacuation the only solution?
Did you miscarry or did any of sort?
Yes you need to evacuate before it infects your uterus and/or deposit any product of conception in there.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Good morning mums Please I need a good and reliable lab around Agege,Ikeja and Abule egba to carry out semen Analysis,I don't want Union diagonistic.Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2021
shadow88:
Good morning mums Please I need a good and reliable lab around Agege,Ikeja and Abule egba to carry out semen Analysis,I don't want Union diagonistic.Thanks.
Afriglobal at ahmadiya
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Khadylolli(f): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good afternoon mamas , please who have heard of brays hospital for IVF
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
shadow88:
There's one Abims fertility lab and gamete banking at Ikeja (the road that leads to the rail) Anifowose street. Very good lab they only run semen and fertility profiling. You can give them a try

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Busybeehf(f): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
nelszx:

Did you miscarry or did any of sort?
Yes you need to evacuate before it infects your uterus and/or deposit any product of conception in there.
Yes, I miscarried because I didn't know I was pregnant and I was flying bikes in gallops. I did urine test prior that time, it was negative. It's really painful because dh and I really wanted a baby. I have done the evacuation. Thanks for the response.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Funky123(f): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Busybeehf:

Yes, I miscarried because I didn't know I was pregnant and I was flying bikes in gallops. I did urine test prior that time, it was negative. It's really painful because dh and I really wanted a baby. I have done the evacuation. Thanks for the response.

God will do another one soonest
so sorry

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lumzybo: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Busybeehf:

So sorry to hear, another will come from where that came from.
Just rest and keep trying ma

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
nelszx:

There's one Abims fertility lab and gamete banking at Ikeja (the road that leads to the rail) Anifowose street. Very good lab they only run semen and fertility profiling. You can give them a try
Thanks so much ma I really appreciate, Please mum how much is their SFA?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bankyshinani(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good evening all,
I did SFA and the result shows that the sperm count is 55mill,active motility is 20%,normal morphology is 30% and yielded growth of staphylococcus aureus.... So,I was told to treat the staphylococcus aureus as well as also improve the morphology and motility buh I was given a bill of 35k to treat them...
Please,can someone here recommend a good drug to treat those things as 35k is way too expensive for me.....
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
shadow88:
Thanks so much ma I really appreciate, Please mum how much is their SFA?
I'm a man please
Between 5-7k
Trust me you'd get good value for your money
You can check them out on Facebook with that name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by formidablefunmi(f): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by formidablefunmi(f): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=Busybeehf hi dear am so sorry to here this I just sent you a mail . Let's talk on watsapp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Busybeehf(f): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
nelszx:

So sorry to hear, another will come from where that came from.
Just rest and keep trying ma

Amen. Thanks ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Khadylolli:
Good evening mamas, please am new her. I was just told my Dr that my two tubes are blocked and have to go through Ivf. This is all new to me, can any one help with the whole process. Also need the best hospital/ clinic in abuja with good and high success rate and is less expensive or affordable.
Did you try flushing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omojudy: 5:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Busybeehf:

Hugs. You will never miscarry again.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AnikeTTC: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2021
Omojudy:

Did you try flushing?
What's flushing please?
Different from HSG?
Kindly assist with the process and where it can be effectively done in Lagos.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nekyfine: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2021
Gud morning my sabi mamas. Pls put mouth into this my matter. Since I had miscarriage since January last year, I discovered that I was not ovulating. Then my doctor send me to do hormone profile test which came out I was having high prolactin. Then I was placed on bromocriptine 2.5mg which I took for two months and I added ewedu and cabbage therapy I learnt from here. Though I have not gone to check on it but I believed it has normalized. My period that used to stay long before it comes started coming at the due time bt sometime it fluctuates. Bt my concern of writing this is that I found out that my egg will mature but will not released and this will result to a cyst. I usually developed this symptom dat my stomach will start bloating from the supposed time of my ovulation till I see my period. At that time I will be thinking that God has answered my prayer even people around me always thinking the same but before you know it AF will come. When I saw my Doctor, he put me on letrozole and told me to do TVS on day 13, which I did and found out there was a matured egg which measured 35mm. He said we should BD, which we did as our life depends on it. Then during my supposed day of ovulation my stomach started bloating again though I added progesterone both injection and oral and period did not come instead I started having spotting from CD 34 till CD 47 with BFN. I went to do another scan to rule out about pregnancy but the scan showed that I am having a simple ovarian cyst on the same right ovary that the follicle was seen. So my question is should I do trigger shot whenever my scan showed matured follicle rather than waiting to ovulate on my own.
Below are my two scan results.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nekyfine: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2021
Second result during spotting

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2021
I have very high prolactin which caused stoppage of my period for a long time. Dr prescribe dostinex for me to take. One tablet weekly. I am done with the drug for 8wks and in the 9th week, I saw my period . Pls share your experience, I want to believe my very high prolactin us normalize now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jully9: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
nekyfine:
Gud morning my sabi mamas. Pls put mouth into this my matter. Since I had miscarriage since January last year, I discovered that I was not ovulating. Then my doctor send me to do hormone profile test which came out I was having high prolactin. Then I was placed on bromocriptine 2.5mg which I took for two months and I added ewedu and cabbage therapy I learnt from here. Though I have not gone to check on it but I believed it has normalized. My period that used to stay long before it comes started coming at the due time bt sometime it fluctuates. Bt my concern of writing this is that I found out that my egg will mature but will not released and this will result to a cyst. I usually developed this symptom dat my stomach will start bloating from the supposed time of my ovulation till I see my period. At that time I will be thinking that God has answered my prayer even people around me always thinking the same but before you know it AF will come. When I saw my Doctor, he put me on letrozole and told me to do TVS on day 13, which I did and found out there was a matured egg which measured 35mm. He said we should BD, which we did as our life depends on it. Then during my supposed day of ovulation my stomach started bloating again though I added progesterone both injection and oral and period did not come instead I started having spotting from CD 34 till CD 47 with BFN. I went to do another scan to rule out about pregnancy but the scan showed that I am having a simple ovarian cyst on the same right ovary that the follicle was seen. So my question is should I do trigger shot whenever my scan showed matured follicle rather than waiting to ovulate on my own.
Below are my two scan results.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
Tripletwins222:
Greetings to all.

Available For Sale:

* Doctors Best High Potency Serrapeptase: 16k
* Xi Xian Cao Chinese Herbs: 11k
* Yi Mu Cao Chinese Herbs: 11k
* Swanson Astagalus root capsules: 6k
* Qunol Ubiquinol(Coq10) 100mg, 60 Capsules: 18k
*Qunol Ubiquinol 200mg+Omega3, 90 Capsules: 25k
* Natures Way Vitex: 6k
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 20 Tests: 28k
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 10 Tests: 18k
* Clearblue Easy Ovulation Test , 10 Tests + 1 Pregnancy Test: 10k
* Ovulation Predictor Strips,25 pcs: 5k

If interested in any of the products, please kindly send me a pm.
Thanks.

Available!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by canaryy: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hello I wrote something about Cervical ectropion https://www.nairaland.com/6872887/cervical-erosion-cervical-ectropion

(1) (2) (3) ... (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Youngce, velocity259

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.