Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398405 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by formidablefunmi(f): 6:14am On Dec 15, 2021
Sugah please dear reply your mail it's urgent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Somberyl(f): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Folakemi2021: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2021
Omorwumi:
someone with pcos hardly produce quality eggs. Cos there ovary contain cyst
. How will now know if I have quality egg is there test for that. Or the progesterone test will let me know
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by StarryV(f): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
StarryV:
Good Morning mamas in the house.
Please I have a little concern. I have been ttc for 8 months now. I live in the Eastern part of the country while hubby resides in the Southern part of the country. We visit each other as least in three weeks interval. This weekend is actually my fertile window and I have plans to travel to visit hubby this weekend. Is there any thing extra I should do or eat to improve the chances of getting a positive PT result in this cycle.
Sugah and other sabi mamas in the house please help.
Ok. This was me three (3) weeks ago. I went, I've returned. I'm already 18days passed ovulation and to the glory of God i got a BFP. God is good smiley

37 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ladygracy: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
StarryV:
Ok. This was me three (3) weeks ago. I went, I've returned. I'm already 18days passed ovulation and to the glory of God i got a BFP. God is good smiley
Congratulations Mama

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Olexy46: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
SOME LADIES ARE ALREADY STRESSED UP AND EVEN SCARED OF NOT GETTING PREGNANT SIMPLY BY WRONG BELIEFS.

The biblical Mary conceived spiritually FIRST. BELIEF is the first step.

Women of today need to be RETRAINED about conception. Their body gets prepared for it when they start to see their monthly period. Wrong beliefs LEADS to wrong lifestyle which slows down or block natural processes or abilities of the cells.

Barrenness can be cured with just water but the mind have to believe it first.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NOBILITY22(f): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
StarryV:

Congratulations Mama...
I wish you a successful journey Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Congratulations starryv
By His grace, you will give birth to a bouncing healthy baby

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HoneyWholesaler: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
P.S. HONEY: For the least expensive wholesaler of original undiluted HONEY straight from the bee farm, check my signature
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
StarryV:

Congratulations dear.
We thank God for this testimony and pray you carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name. Amen.
I faithfully tap into your testimony in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BabyDust2021: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2021
Good Morning Sabi Mamas in the house
Being reading the thread after some search that led me here; decided to create this account to post my own plight.
Me and my DW have been ttc for a year+ now and nothing yet. After our wedding, we were not using any protection then few months into the wedding, DW was like there is an issue oooo since we are not using protection and she hasn't conceived. I told her thiere is no problem with us as it is still early. Though she do show some symptoms which she will now say she is pregnant. Symptoms like cravings, urge to vomit.
We now decided to see a doctor who told us that all is well and that it is too early though he advised us to do a scan (which we forgot completely).
Then my DW took ill, went to the doctor and the doctor said she must have had miscarriage before then recommended a scan/test which showed that she has PID. She took drugs recommended by the Dr (including one that is insertion) and I also took some drug. We were abstaining throughout the treatment.
After the treatment we decided to try last cycle and after it, her period came again. We decided to see a gynaecologist this time. He recommended urine and ECS test. We did it and it came back as showing no bacteria growth .......
We went back to the Dr and he said the test showed no issue then what is the problem. He has recommended me to do SFA and my wife to do HSG. He also recommended some drugs.
My question is about the drugs. He said the drug is to improve her health.
The drugs are:
FLUCONAZOLE CAPSULES
CIPROFLOXACIN TABLETS
METRONIDAZOLE BP.
Please has anybody follow this route before? Any tips/advice is welcome abeg. She has been sober since, tried consoling her but is not forthcoming.
I will do the SFA soonest to know my own status. Is there anything to be scared of with regards to the HSG stuff?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fairygeh(f): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
StarryV:
This God ehn,He is just too faithful to fail.
Congratulations.May you carry to term.
May God bless all yearning wombs even before the end of this year. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eriadura: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
I rejoice with the mama that got her BFP
To all awaiting Mama's,May we all receive all what we are asking God for.I believe this month,there shall be a lot of BFPs Testimonies as God liveth.
None shall be barren in the land,The Bible says that This is the confidence that we have in Him,that when we ask of anything according to to His will,He will do it.
Since it is the will of God that we should be fruitful and multiply,so why won't we receive our miracles
The Bible says He will make the barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother in of Children.Weeping may endure for a night,but joy comes in the morning,No woman deserves to be childless,and we won't be barren.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Babydust2021 say hi to DW
GOD will surprise you both soon
Try to do your SFA asap
I'm wondering why your gyn gave you antibiotics when there's no infection
Has DW done pvs or tvs or proceeding to HSG
Are her hormones checked
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Eriadura Amin o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Englishguy: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Good day guys,pls i need enquiry, I am taking Wellman conception for some weeks now, have not reach the recommended dosage, can I still be TTC with my wife while taking the medicine, it's urgent?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BabyDust2021: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
ABG2222:
Try to do your SFA asap
Are her hormones checked
She will hear. Thanks for the reply. Would do the SFA tomorrow as I wanted my day of abstinence to reach complete 3 days.
I am also surprised about the antibiotics stuff .
The gyn said there is some fluid still inside her system during the CT scan he did.
DW has not done any of the mentioned test oooo. Just PID then urine & ECS.
DW is really scared of the HSG. Inquired about the price today and was told 13k and 15k in the two different places I asked. I just hope she wouldn't need any further test/scan stuff.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Englishguy:
Good day guys,pls i need enquiry, I am taking Wellman conception for some weeks now, have not reach the recommended dosage, can I still be TTC with my wife while taking the medicine, it's urgent?

Yes!
You don't have to wait until you reach the required time. You never can tell when God will step in.
All the best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
StarryV:
Congratulations! Wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
ABG2222:
Try to do your SFA asap
Are her hormones checked
Most seasoned gynes do antibiotics first before starting fertility treatments. There are hidden infections that can cause infertility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sonofyisa(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
BabyDust2021:

She will hear. Thanks for the reply. Would do the SFA tomorrow as I wanted my day of abstinence to reach complete 3 days.
I am also surprised about the antibiotics stuff .
The gyn said there is some fluid still inside her system during the CT scan he did.
DW has not done any of the mentioned test oooo. Just PID then urine & ECS.
DW is really scared of the HSG. Inquired about the price today and was told 13k and 15k in the two different places I asked. I just hope she wouldn't need any further test/scan stuff.
this is noting much to worry about my wife went through it and she did not experience any pain.. Your pray point should be that her tubes are OK and your SFA should also come out fine...TTC journey is not an easy one but God will see us through IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BabyDust2021: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
sonofyisa:
this is noting much to worry about my wife went through it and she did not experience any pain.. Your pray point should be that her tubes are OK and your SFA should also come out fine...TTC journey is not an easy one but God will see us through IJN

Thanks. Optimistic all our prayer point will be accepted.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Englishguy: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
It's okay, Thanks
Tripletwins222:

Yes!
You don't have to wait until you reach the required time. You never can tell when God will step in.
All the best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jehovalives: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Pls I am posting 4 a mum-to-be, mummies urgent response is needed she isn't on nairaland

Good Evening mummies, I'm 7weeks pregnant but I started bleeding at week 6 and I was having severe lower abdominal pain, so I went to the hospital test were conducted n it was confirmed I was indeed pregnant but the baby is nowhere to be found,and that it could be an etopic pregnancy, so I went for scan twice but it wasn't visible on scan, then d doctor asked that I go for transvaginal scan and something was in my tubes and at d same weeks as I was. So I immediately told the doctor I didn't want another operation after having a cyst removed years ago, the doctor told me the next option would be through injection which is an injection used to treat cancer and I haven't been myself after hearing that, please mummies I really would appreciate it if you can give me an honest response if you have gone through this etopic pregnancy and how you treated yours and I would also need advice as am loosing my sanity please. Thank you so much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Somberyl(f): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2021

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NOBILITY22(f): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
Somberyl:
I got a bfp

Congratulations Mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by shadow88(f): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Somberyl:
I got a bfp
congratulations ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Erechi: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
Good morning mamas,
I am new here, been TTc for the last 5 years..
Please has any one here suffered repeated missed abortions ( early miscarriage when baby stops growing or baby never even grew) and how they overcame it??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oguchr: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2021
Hi good morning, I have been trying to conceive since January after my miscarriage at 5 weeks. I am 27years old and I got married last year August. I have used all sort of things like Combo, fertility drug etc. I am presently on my period and I am using Agu Mbaise. Please does anyone knows it and it success rate? Or shud I start clomid?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jellos: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Erechi:
Good morning mamas,
I am new here, been TTc for the last 5 years..
Please has any one here suffered repeated missed abortions ( early miscarriage when baby stops growing or baby never even grew) and how they overcame it??
Have you tried to check the quality of your eggs?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Erechi: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
I think so, the pregnancies were via ivf, so they usually check before transfer and they were all good I think.
Jellos:
Have you tried to check the quality of your eggs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.