Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5413254 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sony96: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
NOBILITY22:

I advised that you start Baby-dancing...
The fluid in the POD signified Ovulation...
You can google about it...

I wish you good luck
Ok I will, thank you very much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sony96: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
Roseey0:

This your doctor is very good...
All the best this cycle.
Pls look for progesterone support after you trigger
Ok, doctor mentioned it, but he wants to be sure of ovulation first so he requested TVs on Saturday, but I don’t have money again I will beg him to just give me the medication, he always wants to work with evidence

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sony96: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
SuperMaryA:
Good morning sabi mamas, please my gynae told me to do HSG and TVS on day 10, Is it possible to do the two in one day?
If it is possible, which one can I go for first?
Baby dust on all of us.
Yes you can
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thanks for the response sony96
This is the first time I'm hearing that there are types of pcos. I pray everything works for you this month Aameen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omorwumi: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2021
Pls who can recommend a good clinic in lagos for iui.with high sucess rate.i need those that has tried iui and was successful should pls respond to this.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 611a: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmum11: 1:10am On Dec 06, 2021
Roseey0:

Switch the home recipes or herbs that maintain hormonal balance
Alligator pepper
Cabbage
Ewedu
Vitamin b6
Vitex

Chemical drugs effects are only temporary. When you stop your values will go high again

So true. Once you stop, it rises so high again . I am so tired. I am back to cabergoline again after it crashed months ago, thought to test some weeks ago and it was crazily high. I just went to look for alligator pepper, and vitamin b6. Got synergo(a brand of cabergobine) that's what I an using presently thank God it is amazingly cheaper than Pfizer UK brand.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vwoman200: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2021
Good morning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulnathia(f): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2021
Khadylolli:

Ok ma. Please do you have personal experience with them

Pls help me delete the number above it's a wrong number this is doctor Else's correct number 07039706610 thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hayohdele(m): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
CHILDBIRTH INJURIES!

My Researched Report and FREE Gift For the first 100 persons to reach out to me.

Last week, I promised i was going to share an article by this new friend i met during my recent research work.

In case you've forgotten, the article is on how she managed to avoid childbirth injuries in her 2nd childbirth after suffering 3degree Episiotomy cut in her first childbirth.

The amazing thing is that she has even helped over 250 mothers (majority of whom it was their first attempt at childbirth) avoid these life/marriage threatening injuries using the same steps that worked for her.

She actually gave me right to share a FREE (Sample Module) where she explained a bit on one of the 4 steps required.

Let me know if you'd like to get the FREE copy.

I am giving to the first 100 persons only.

CONTACT Me on hayohdele19@gmail.com to request a FREE Copy

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cutiekatty: 9:27am On Dec 07, 2021
Roseey0:

Switch the home recipes or herbs that maintain hormonal balance
Alligator pepper
Cabbage
Ewedu
Vitamin b6
Vitex

Chemical drugs effects are only temporary. When you stop your values will go high
again
Please how does one use these home recipes you listed above, to maintain hormonal imbalance?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2021
Cutiekatty:

Please how does one use these home recipes you listed above, to maintain hormonal imbalance?
This is specifically for those that treated hyperprolactin with chemical drugs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Preciousify(f): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Good afternoon family

I am back!!!
I went for myomectomy 6 months ago.
I am now actively trying to conceive.
Pls help me with all necessary info and tests I need to do. I did HSG before the surgery but fallopian tubes were not seen because of the fibroid size.
I married 11months ago, that was when I started having sex.
I'm currently on folic acid and prayers.
What else should I do pls

Pls
Help me out ooo

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by alladinov: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
And God gave you a testimony in same November. Congratulations
ladyrachy:
Happy new month lovely sis and mamas in the house praying for victory for us all that God will give us all a testimony this November, wishing you all a Bfp in Jesus name amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennytwin: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2021
Preciousify:
Good afternoon family

I am back!!!
I went for myomectomy 6 months ago.
I am now actively trying to conceive.
Pls help me with all necessary info and tests I need to do. I did HSG before the surgery but fallopian tubes were not seen because of the fibroid size.
I married 11months ago, that was when I started having sex.
I'm currently on folic acid and prayers.
What else should I do pls

Pls
Help me out ooo

Hello dear.
You can re-do the hsg so the tubes can be visualised to rule out any blockage.

Also do hormonal profile in a reputable lab to chk that all hormones are in order.
I believe scan was done to ascertain that all fibroids were removed in the myomectomy?
If these two tests are ok,then you can baby dance all you want. Your bfp is on the way! Sooner than u think. God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bolyjay: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Good Evening mamas in the house,pls,can anyone recommend a good gynaecologist around ijebu ode.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by happymummy(f): 6:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Good Morning Mummies
Good to be back after been away
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Holdis110: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2021
WHAT IS OMICRON VARIANT
Omicron variant is a variant that causes COVID-19 virus.
Omicron variant emerged due to mutuatios in the genetic structure. Omicron variant is the common name while the technical name is B.1.1.529 variant.
B.1.1.529 was labelled by the WHO as a variant under monitoring (VUM) as this category of variant may not have higher risk of infection. It was named omicron when it was classified as variant of concern (VOC) and highly contagious.
In late 2021, omicron variant became well known due to its wide spread in international countries. United States restricted the travel from South Africa in order to limit the spread of the variant.
The B.1.1.529 was first reported to WHO from South Africa on 24th November 2021.
The world health organisation's WHO has adviced the public to get vaccinated in order to prevent the virus from spreading.
WHO also warns that the new omicron variant spreads easily and poses a very high risk globally. The variant might resist vaccines and immunity in people who were infected previously with the strain. [url]https://infohub101.com/2021/12/10/what-is-omicron-variant/
[/url]

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello mama,

You are all invited..

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello gtc mamas
Please which is effective between duphaston 10mg and vit B6 50mg?

For progesterone support
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
ABG2222:
Hello gtc mamas
Please which is effective between duphaston 10mg and vit B6 50mg?

For progesterone support
Duphaston
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Preciousify(f): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
Bennytwin:

Hello dear.
You can re-do the hsg so the tubes can be visualised to rule out any blockage.

Also do hormonal profile in a reputable lab to chk that all hormones are in order.
I believe scan was done to ascertain that all fibroids were removed in the myomectomy?
If these two tests are ok,then you can baby dance all you want. Your bfp is on the way! Sooner than u think. God bless.
Thank you so much for this input.
I'm grateful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Preciousify(f): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
madprophet:
Hello mama,

You are all invited..
I will join this program tonight.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Loisemm2(f): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Omorwumi:
Pls who can recommend a good clinic in lagos for iui.with high sucess rate.i need those that has tried iui and was successful should pls respond to this.

St Ives hospital , Ikoyi branch
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by formidablefunmi(f): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Good evening mother's and mother's to be. I had an early miscarriage and was still bleeding for 15 days after an injection from the doctor because he said there was no need for evacuation. Upon returning to the hospital I was given levofem when I went through the leaflet it's a contraceptive. How do I now achieve pregnancy is am taking this . Pls help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hayohdele(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hi, good day to you Ma

I cover a wide range of topics from health to wealth creation.

This *FREE Copy* on AVOIDING VAGINAL INJURIES AT CHILDBIRTH is an excerpt from a full Course by Nurse Nma (BSNc, RN, RN, Ed).

I found the Course Content interesting both because of the story behind it _(how the Course Creator herself was able to use the 4 steps discussed in the full Course to give birth to her 2nd baby without vaginal damages after a horrible experience of her first Childbirth)_ and also because of hundreds of testimonies around it _(over 250 moms successfully helped already using the same 4 steps technique)._

Please I plead with you to give me feedback once you are done with the free material so i can update the Course Creator who really wants to get feedback from me

So,I am really counting on you!

I'll also like to share more helpful points from the Course Creator on the subject once I set up our Telegram group for that soonest.

So, below is the *FREE COPY*:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Folakemi2021: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello sabi mama’s in the house. Please I really need an advice on way forward. Been ttc for more than. Year now. I was diagnosed of pcos last year because My period cycle length was getting more longer. I went to see a gyn then the name is THE HOSPITAL at magodo this private hospital is draining they keep billing us. Even despite using the the inositol and vit my period still didn’t flow had to use a drug to induce it. So by MAY I just stop using all drugs since may till now my period as been flowing without any drug and cycle length is btw 29-33. So now my period is flowing normally but I don’t really know if I’m ovulating monthly I had follicular tracking last month and on day 18 I have 20mm egg And on day 20 I went to check again it was not there again. So does that mean I ovulated since the egg disappeared. Or how can I know exactly if the egg was released at all. Please I need guide. God bless u all

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Felixitie(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Folakemi2021:
Hello sabi mama’s in the house. Please I really need an advice on way forward. Been ttc for more than. Year now. I was diagnosed of pcos last year because My period cycle length was getting more longer. I went to see a gyn then the name is THE HOSPITAL at magodo this private hospital is draining they keep billing us. Even despite using the the inositol and vit my period still didn’t flow had to use a drug to induce it. So by MAY I just stop using all drugs since may till now my period as been flowing without any drug and cycle length is btw 29-33. So now my period is flowing normally but I don’t really know if I’m ovulating monthly I had follicular tracking last month and on day 18 I have 20mm egg And on day 20 I went to check again it was not there again. So does that mean I ovulated since the egg disappeared. Or how can I know exactly if the egg was released at all. Please I need guide. God bless u all

Good to hear about your progress. There is high chance you are ovulating. Try using Opk to check for consecutive days with a wider range., I assume checking progesterone level after your ovulation should also indicate if ovulation takes place or not, it goes higher after ovulation.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Folakemi2021: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Felixitie:

Good to hear about your progress. There is high chance you are ovulating. Try using Opk to check for consecutive days with a wider range., I assume checking progesterone level after your ovulation should also indicate if ovulation takes place or not, it goes higher after ovulation.
. I tried using the opk on my fertile day by Flo app and after keeping track for days I do get positive result. But someone said it’s not realiable for pcos person. That was why I went for follicular tracking. And saw the egg before it disappeared.. I will do the progesterone test this cycle. I think I should do it on day 21 right? Thanks ma
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Felixitie(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
Folakemi2021:
. I tried using the opk on my fertile day by Flo app and after keeping track for days I do get positive result. But someone said it’s not realiable for pcos person. That was why I went for follicular tracking. And saw the egg before it disappeared.. I will do the progesterone test this cycle. I think I should do it on day 21 right? Thanks ma
Oh yeah.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omorwumi: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Folakemi2021:
someone with pcos hardly produce quality eggs. Cos there ovary contain cyst
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Cutiekatty: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Roseey0:

This is specifically for those that treated hyperprolactin with chemical drugs

Okay, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.