Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411242 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Mama's in da house, it is possible to get a positive test results a week's before d next AF?
yes it's possible, back in 2015 when I had my son I got bfp 7dpo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MigeoFoods(f): 6:36am On Feb 19, 2022
DO YOU HAVE POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME (PCOS) OR KNOWS SOMEONE THAT HAS OR BATTLING WITH INFERTILITY

JOIN US FOR FREE AS WE TALK ABOUT HOLISTIC APPROACH TO PCOS WITH A NUTRITIONIST/ HEALTH COACH.

PLEASE SEND JOIN ON WHATSAPP: 08065784139 to get the link to the group

Kindly share to those that needs it

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2022
Gratefulheart2:
yes it's possible, back in 2015 when I had my son I got bfp 7dpo.
k

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by luvlyADESUWA(f): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Amakapeace:
Hi ladies, been a ttc going to 3 years now, to be honest I feel exhausted. I'm not having it anymore. It has not been easy for me.. I can't even pray again.. I'm in tears as I write this. I've exhausted all measures both herbs and hospitals.. Sometimes I just feel like taking my own life. No job at least to get my mind off it. Pls ladies I need help. �

Amaka, please kindly send me WhatsApp message on 0...8...1....2.....6....6.....9....3....1....3....1
It's not as if I have a solution oh, I just want us to talk.
Don't give us. People usually complain like this when the miracle is already very close my Dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by obinnanelson4(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
Amakapeace:
Hi ladies, been a ttc going to 3 years now, to be honest I feel exhausted. I'm not having it anymore. It has not been easy for me.. I can't even pray again.. I'm in tears as I write this. I've exhausted all measures both herbs and hospitals.. Sometimes I just feel like taking my own life. No job at least to get my mind off it. Pls ladies I need help. �
If truly you are genuinely in need of help, you shall receive but pls dont come here to fake and scam good minded innocent people. Because from what am seeing, you just created this account recently and this is the first thing you ever posted.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BabyDust2021: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Greetings Sabi Mamas in the House
Abeg I don come with another question: my wife has been getting regular discharge from her vaginal recently (sometimes like mucus, sometimes like urine). Anyone with an idea for that?
Her period in due in the next few days except if God grant us the much needed bfp.
Thanks in anticipation of response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sassy256(f): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
BabyDust2021:
Greetings Sabi Mamas in the House
Abeg I don come with another question: my wife has been getting regular discharge from her vaginal recently (sometimes like mucus, sometimes like urine). Anyone with an idea for that?
Her period in due in the next few days except if God grant us the much needed bfp.
Thanks in anticipation of response.
May God grant you bfp smiley wait and test.
if its turns out not to be pregnancy, then that may be a sign of infection.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by scally11: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Pls my people, I need serious advice. It's been 3years we got married. Wife went for hsg and result is bilateral tubal occlusion. When I googled it means block tube. Wife said doctor said way out is IVF n me I don't have that money for IVF. Is there any drugs that is trusted to clear the blockage. Infact I feel cheated n sad. We are both almost 40.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
bedoab10k:

Sugah, Tutu82
I appreciate everyone in this group, and I pray Almighty God the giver of joy will answer everyone looking unto Him for the fruit of the womb.
Our baby boy arrived last week Tuesday and was named this week Tuesday. All Glory to God.

Thank you all
Congratulations to you both. May he be a source of joy to your family

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
scally11:
Pls my people, I need serious advice. It's been 3years we got married. Wife went for hsg and result is bilateral tubal occlusion. When I googled it means block tube. Wife said doctor said way out is IVF n me I don't have that money for IVF. Is there any drugs that is trusted to clear the blockage. Infact I feel cheated n sad. We are both almost 40.

There isn't any drug per se but there has been a series of procedures that people have done and cleared the blockage.

A combination of
-serrapeptase and Chinese tea for some months
-Castor oil massage
-and hydrotubation (tubal flushing with antibiotics).

Search on Nairaland and you'd see testimonials of people that have used these combo and succeeded.

Baby dust to you

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
scally11:
Chill bro
You and your wife should enjoy yourself, children will come. Did you find out what was blocking her tubes (whether its fibroid or something else).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Amakapritty:
Does anyone know anything about managing a pregnancy with fibroid
I was pregnant with fibroids.....although apart from the threatened abortion in the beginning, I didn't have any issues. You can join the pregnancy thread and discuss your concerns there.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
nelszx:

Chill bro
You and your wife should enjoy yourself, children will come. Did you find out what was blocking her tubes (whether its fibroid or something else).
Ah yes, this is true.
Scally11 does she have fibroids?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:
Good evening guys, back again this time with more experience and knowledge,last month my wife and I suffered a miscarriage,it was devastating,we wept for days but we ve moved on now,we got married February last year and started trying around September,I did a semen analysis came out with about 60% motility BLA BLA,the doctor advice I get addyzoa and vit e to boost it which i did and by October my wife took in..
Now we are ready to start trying again since her body has fully recovered,my question now is do I need to take addyzoa all over or just try and see what happens this month??
Continue with your supplements...it takes approximately 90days for the effects of the drugs to be seen.
Your wife can also go on pregnacare conception.

Baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by scally11: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
nelszx:

Chill bro
How can one find out. The diagnosis was endometriosis and tubal occlusion. The test didn't tell us what is blocking the tube
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by scally11: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
sugah:

Ah yes, this is true.
Scally11 does she have fibroids?
Yes I think she has fibroids but sure she has endometriosis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bedoab10k(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Amen
sugah:

Congratulations to you both. May he be a source of joy to your family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BabyDust2021: 6:19am On Feb 21, 2022
Sassy256:

May God grant you bfp smiley wait and test.
if its turns out not to be pregnancy, then that may be a sign of infection.
Amen.
Will wait and see. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bennytwin: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

Honestly speaking the doctor didn't really tell us what led to the MsC,but I remembered it happened after my wife fell ill but we didn't visit the hospital cause our parents told us it's just the pregnancy making her sick (foolish me) unknown to us the fever she had made her tummy very hot and we were told it was as a result of untreated malaria,but I doubted it tho,went to another doctor,he said this things happens without giving us a concrete reason.

Malaria in early pregnancy is very bad so pls always treat when u do a malaria test and it comes out positive. Even though miscarriage can happen for many reasons,still, it is true that very high grade fever is dangerous in early preg...
Also,if the miscarriage was an early miscarriage, please try and use progesterone insert and vasoprin 75mg when she takes in again...to be on the safe side.
All the best sir! No loss any more in Jesus name,amen!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2022
It's a BFP for me, I got my first +ve Cd23 which is 7days before AF is due, and d lines has been getting darker ever since... AF is suppose to be due on 25th of dis month I pray d testimony will go round in Jesus name....
But am still abit worried I tested positive too early.

30 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jenifer007: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
It's a BFP for me, I got my first +ve Cd23 which is 7days before AF is due, and d lines has been getting darker ever since... AF is suppose to be due on 25th of dis month I pray d testimony will go round in Jesus name....

Congratulations mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sassy256(f): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Congratulations sis, you may have ovulated earlier than you think.
Wishing you a healthy 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Omakraid(f): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Possibly you ovulated earlier than you thought you did. Congratulations to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2022
Sassy256:

Congratulations sis, you may have ovulated earlier than you think.
Wishing you a healthy 9 months.
Thanks mama and amen to ur prayer, baby dust to u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2022
jenifer007:

Congratulations mama
Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2022
Omakraid:

Possibly you ovulated earlier than you thought you did. Congratulations to you
Thanks love
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sassy256(f): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Thanks mama and amen to ur prayer, baby dust to u
Anymore baby dust na twins be that o grin.
Welcome to preggy thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2022
Sassy256:

Anymore baby dust na twins be that o grin
Welcome to preggy thread.
Ehn OK let me reserve it till it next missionary journey
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulTee: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
It is well oo... Sabi mamas please say something...

FruitfulTee:
Good evening everyone, please someone should help me with what I can do. These 4 years childlessness is not funny ooo... I'm just crying looking at all my results... From blocked tubes to small uterine cavity (whatever the means) and this high FSH and low estradiol.... Please help me... I'm loosing it ooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
FruitfulTee:
It is well oo... Sabi mamas please say something...

You know if they have an idea they'd have responded. Best thing right now is to follow your gynae let him/her lead you through
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
scally11:

Yes I think she has fibroids but sure she has endometriosis

Fibroids too can be the cause of the blockage and only a myomectomy can solve that.
You both need to work with a seasoned gynecologist to solve these issues....don't even think of IVF cos with fibroids and endo success rate will be very low.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Congratulations mama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.