Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404782 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
Omakraid:

Good morning ma, she should calculate using the first day of her last period.. For example, if she discovered she has missed her period for this month and her January period started January 7th, she will start calculating from that day. She can now download a pregnancy app and input the "" January 7"" as the LMP(Last menstrual period).
If she doesn't know the date she started her last menses, an early scan done at 8weeks will be precise and around her EDD
Thank you dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Confi100:

My cycle is 28th days so I feel I should ovulate between the 13th, 14th or 15th day but this cramp happens on 17th or 18th of my cycle,, usually 12 or 11th day to my next period,, it happened throughout yesterday and I can’t feel anymore today,, I will try and buy ovulation test kit anyway thank you

The cramp may be a sign of ovulation. For a regular 28 days' cycle, it's not a must to always ovulate on day 14 of the cycle. Ovulation day can vary from cycle to cycle. Sometimes, it may not be as regular as clockwork. It also varies from woman to woman. Some ovulate early, while some ovulate late. That you ovulated on day 14 of last month doesn't guarantee that it will still occur on day 14 of this month. Ovulation can happen early or even late in a given cycle.
Apps. can only estimate when you've entered your fertility window but cannot accurately predict ovulation.
Ovulation can be predicted by:
* Checking your cervical mucus
* Using Opk
* Taking your Basal body temperature(BBT)
* Folliculometry

All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hello Mama,

Hopes it going well?

Ye are all invited to our prayer meeting tonight

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hayohdele(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Still selling fast.

Avoid episiotomy stitches and vaginal injuries, with that guide.

Come with refund if it doesn't work.
Note: it's not a book, but a video guide on how to ensure you don't get vaginal injuries again or avoid them next time.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gigli: 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
shithapuns:

7MM IS OK FOR CD 12

Thank you, but almost 2 years going now, no conception. All medical tests came out Normal.

So am confused
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by azarenka: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Inikay: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2022
Good day everyone, please which should I go for between manix and addyzoa.
Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Reign3(f): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
[color=#990000][
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MigeoFoods(f): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Happy valentine everyone just want to bring this to you as you journey through this phase which I pray the good Lord will make this journey short and give us all we desire.

I know most of us have heard of how diet is an essential part of the journey

Who has heard of flaxseed?
Incase you have not here is it
Flaxseed is also very useful to women who are trying to conceive or have hormonal imbalance as it is a rich source of omega 3 fatty acid,vitamins,magnesium and manganese and these helps to balance hormones ,improves egg quality and ovulation.

So when next you see flaxseed do not hesitate to throw it into your diets

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MigeoFoods(f): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
IF YOU ARE BATTLING WITH PCOS OR INFERTILITY CAUSED BY PCOS THIS WEBINAR IS FOR YOU
AND ITS FREE

JUST SEND JOIN TO WHATSAPP 08065784139
Please do not call!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lagbenjo: 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
swtdarling:
Congratulations mama.May you carry to full term. To be sincere, been searching for answers for very slimy period.Plenty mucus in the period and I know it's not ovulation.

Can I boil the clove in water instead of crush?
Also should I take it throughout the cycle.Thank you

Congratulations!
Please what is probiotic?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chrismentor3: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=Reign3 post=110042171][/quote]

You guys should be careful about this man/woman.

In one post she claims to be a man in another she claims to be woman and she is always deleting her posts

If she wants to advertise product go straight and stop deceiving people into buying your products

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bamavalon: 6:31am On Feb 15, 2022
[quote author=Lagbenjo post=110229475][/quote]I once experienced this due to high level of prolactin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulTee: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
Good evening everyone, please someone should help me with what I can do. These 4 years childlessness is not funny ooo... I'm just crying looking at all my results... From blocked tubes to small uterine cavity (whatever the means) and this high FSH and low estradiol.... Please help me... I'm loosing it ooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adeoma: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
Greetings everyone!

Pls help me review this result. Am I good to go?
Pls, wish me well ooo

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nelszx: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Adeoma:
Greetings everyone!

Pls help me review this result. Am I good to go?
Pls, wish me well ooo
You're good to go

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulTee: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Someone help ooooo

FruitfulTee:
Good evening everyone, please someone should help me with what I can do. These 4 years childlessness is not funny ooo... I'm just crying looking at all my results... From blocked tubes to small uterine cavity (whatever the means) and this high FSH and low estradiol.... Please help me... I'm loosing it ooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amakapeace: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hi ladies, been a ttc going to 3 years now, to be honest I feel exhausted. I'm not having it anymore. It has not been easy for me.. I can't even pray again.. I'm in tears as I write this. I've exhausted all measures both herbs and hospitals.. Sometimes I just feel like taking my own life. No job at least to get my mind off it. Pls ladies I need help. �
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FruitfulTee: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
My dear sis, take it easy with yourself ooo. Taking your own life isn't the best option. I have been om this journey going to 5 years and I strongly believe i wont count 5 years before I have my miracle. I'll advice you try search for a job, i know it's not easy or try business. You can do online sales. Some business dont require initial capital for example drop shipping imported household items. Above all keep on believing... Don't fold your hands and wait, just keep believing.... As I'm typing this, I'm also encouraging myself.... You will testify soon.... Dont give up don't give in

Amakapeace:
Hi ladies, been a ttc going to 3 years now, to be honest I feel exhausted. I'm not having it anymore. It has not been easy for me.. I can't even pray again.. I'm in tears as I write this. I've exhausted all measures both herbs and hospitals.. Sometimes I just feel like taking my own life. No job at least to get my mind off it. Pls ladies I need help. �

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Good evening guys, back again this time with more experience and knowledge,last month my wife and I suffered a miscarriage,it was devastating,we wept for days but we ve moved on now,we got married February last year and started trying around September,I did a semen analysis came out with about 60% motility BLA BLA,the doctor advice I get addyzoa and vit e to boost it which i did and by October my wife took in..
Now we are ready to start trying again since her body has fully recovered,my question now is do I need to take addyzoa all over or just try and see what happens this month??

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sassy256(f): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:
Good evening guys, back again this time with more experience and knowledge,last month my wife and I suffered a miscarriage,it was devastating,we wept for days but we ve moved on now,we got married February last year and started trying around September,I did a semen analysis came out with about 60% motility BLA BLA,the doctor advice I get addyzoa and vit e to boast it which i did and by October my wife took in..
Now we are ready to start trying again since her body has fully recovered,my question now is do I need to take addyzoa all over or just try and see what happens this month??
What was the reason for the miscarriage? Did you guys find out?
Not a bad idea to get the boosting drugs again. But you and wify need to get answers as to the miscarriage so you don't lose another pregnancy due to reasons that can be managed.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sassy256:

What was the reason for the miscarriage? Did you guys find out?
Not a bad idea to get the boosting drugs again. But you and wify need to get answers as to the miscarriage so you don't lose another pregnancy due to reasons that can be managed.
Honestly speaking the doctor didn't really tell us what led to the MsC,but I remembered it happened after my wife fell ill but we didn't visit the hospital cause our parents told us it's just the pregnancy making her sick (foolish me) unknown to us the fever she had made her tummy very hot and we were told it was as a result of untreated malaria,but I doubted it tho,went to another doctor,he said this things happens without giving us a concrete reason.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sassy256(f): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

Honestly speaking the doctor didn't really tell us what led to the MsC,but I remembered it happened after my wife fell ill but we didn't visit the hospital cause our parents told us it's just the pregnancy making her sick (foolish me) unknown to us the fever she had made her tummy very hot and we were told it was as a result of untreated malaria,but I doubted it tho,went to another doctor,he said this things happens without giving us a concrete reason.
Ok. Hope she has treated malaria properly now before trying again. Please always use a good hospital for follow up. Especially after this misc. All the best sir.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sassy256:

Ok. Hope she has treated malaria properly now before trying again. Please always use a good hospital for follow up. Especially after this misc. All the best sir.
Thank you so much,she's currently on her period,so I will get the drugs and we see what happens...

Reading this thread from page 1- now on 28..lol

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Opeademi(f): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2022
Lol, trust me.......It is a long read grin
I tried it too last year but I couldn't finish reading all the pages on this thread
Since she has recovered fully, let her track her ovulation and please be careful about mosquitoes too.
Baby dusts on all of us.
Bobbyunitedfc:

Thank you so much,she's currently on her period,so I will get the drugs and we see what happens...

Reading this thread from page 1- now on 28..lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amakapritty(f): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2022
Does anyone know anything about managing a pregnancy with fibroid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mama's in da house, it is possible to get a positive test results a week's before d next AF?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by highland(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
BabyDance Fertility Lubricant
This is good for TTC women. Delivery available in Nigeria

Check my Signature for detail to reach me

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Glorioussugar: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hello fruitful mother’s,
I read someone’s comment under a YouTube video, she said she was unable to conceive, she had multiple fibroids and the hubbys sperm was always coming out after lovemaking. Then she drank scent leave water, and it stopped and she got preggy. I couldn’t ask her some questions under the comment as I was rushing to the store. By the time I settled down and went back to the video, I couldn’t find that comment again. Please has anyone tried that before? Or knows anything about scent leave tea/ water?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bedoab10k(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
bedoab10k:

Sugah, Tutu82 and everyone.
I appreciate everyone God has been using on this forum.
I pray God answer everyone looking unto Him for fruit of the womb. I and my DW, started the antibiotics treatment on May 1st 2021 and completed it on 25 along with fasting and praying. God has answered our prayer in June.
I pray God shall answer others speadily, we can also try the antibiotics treatment.
Thanks

Sugah, Tutu82
I appreciate everyone in this group, and I pray Almighty God the giver of joy will answer everyone looking unto Him for the fruit of the womb.
Our baby boy arrived last week Tuesday and was named this week Tuesday. All Glory to God.

Thank you all

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.