Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (2983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5424588 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Omakraid:

Possibly you ovulated earlier than you thought you did. Congratulations to you
Hmmm.. this is deep #thinking in motion
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Omakraid:

Possibly you ovulated earlier than you thought you did. Congratulations to you
Or multiples...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
sugah:

Congratulations mama.
Thanks sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Good Afternoon mama. please has any one here use Androcare Fertility Center. Their registration and screening fee is killing.
please i need to be sure am in a safe hand before wasting such huge amount .
Am getting tired every second over this TTC journey.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
It's a BFP for me, I got my first +ve Cd23 which is 7days before AF is due, and d lines has been getting darker ever since... AF is suppose to be due on 25th of dis month I pray d testimony will go round in Jesus name....
But am still abit worried I tested positive too early.

Congrts ma. I rejoice with you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by giftfromGod(f): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
scally11:
Pls my people, I need serious advice. It's been 3years we got married. Wife went for hsg and result is bilateral tubal occlusion. When I googled it means block tube. Wife said doctor said way out is IVF n me I don't have that money for IVF. Is there any drugs that is trusted to clear the blockage. Infact I feel cheated n sad. We are both almost 40.

We are almost on same age gap. I was told of recent that once a lady get to 37 up wards . The best solution to conceive is IVF.
Am also not sure of going such route. Am afraid of such journey. IVF involve lots of money. My new Gyn is asking me to budget 1.5 , minus other expenses. Even the registration and screening alone is 250k. so my brother, this journey is not an easy one. only those wearing the shoes knows where it pitching them. Please cheer up. God will not forsake us in this journey.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
giftfromGod:

Congrts ma. I rejoice with you
thanks mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lighthousetechn: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Good day all, hope you are fine? Please I'm urgently in need of a favour from you all.

My wife gave birth yesterday (22/02/2022) after two days of labor which nearly took the life of my unborn kid. Thank God for the doctor in the second hospital who attended to her immediately we got there before asking for advance payment.

The problem now is that she gave birth through C.S and the Doctor said her bill is #200k last and we must deposit at least 100k to buy drugs that will stop her bleeding because she's seriously bleeding

I've managed to gather 50k which the doctor used to buy some drugs that yesterday. I didn't budget for it. I've spent everything i had before the child birth (Story for another day).

Please i need help. I need a favour from you all. No matter how small it is. I'm dying of frustration. I'm depressed. I can't think straight anymore. Please whoever see my wife or baby worthy to be helped should assist me. MY wife was on TTC before we finally got this breakthrough. Please help us and many that will help us May Almighty God bless that person with his/her heart desires and those who which to help also but don't have it, God bless you too.

0732102216.. Toby C. E.
Access bank. 07086861752

You can call me for any verification or validation. Thank you in advance. please i need this to save my wife.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Expectantmom: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lighthousetechn:
Good day all, hope you are fine? Please I'm urgently in need of a favour from you all.

My wife gave birth yesterday (22/02/2022) after two days of labor which nearly took the life of my unborn kid. Thank God for the doctor in the second hospital who attended to her immediately we got there before asking for advance payment.

The problem now is that she gave birth through C.S and the Doctor said her bill is #200k last and we must deposit at least 100k to buy drugs that will stop her bleeding because she's seriously bleeding

I've managed to gather 50k which the doctor used to buy some drugs that yesterday. I didn't budget for it. I've spent everything i had before the child birth (Story for another day).

Please i need help. I need a favour from you all. No matter how small it is. I'm dying of frustration. I'm depressed. I can't think straight anymore. Please whoever see my wife or baby worthy to be helped should assist me. MY wife was on TTC before we finally got this breakthrough. Please help us and many that will help us May Almighty God bless that person with his/her heart desires and those who which to help also but don't have it, God bless you too.

0732102216.. Toby C. E.
Access bank. 07086861752

You can call me for any verification or validation. Thank you in advance. please i need this to save my wife.
Fear God now! This your format don cast tey tey.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lighthousetechn: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Expectantmom:

Fear God now! This your format don cast tey tey.

Stop. Just stop it. Stop it sir. I'm in the hospital right now. You can call through WhatsApp video call, if i don't show you everything i just typed above, create a thread for my sake. Go to all social media and call me out. I'm giving you the permission for this. I've never done this before and i swear with my life of what I'm saying. If you're having doubt, just take a second to video call me. Please

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iremide101: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Good evening everyone.Pls does anybody know natural remedies for high prolactin? Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Iremide101:
Good evening everyone.Pls does anybody know natural remedies for high prolactin? Thanks

My mother in law told me to get d leaf of ewelapalapa like 3-4pcs wash it & squeeze d water out (ewelapalapa is that leaf that fulani use to make their wara) EWE bombom. Then use the water to make Amala & eat. The amala shud be real yam flour (nt cassava flour) but yam flour itself. Do it for like 3days. That's what I wanted to try b4 I discovered my prolactin has been reduced already by carbagolin. I hope it works for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iamfertile(f): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
scally11:
Pls my people, I need serious advice. It's been 3years we got married. Wife went for hsg and result is bilateral tubal occlusion. When I googled it means block tube. Wife said doctor said way out is IVF n me I don't have that money for IVF. Is there any drugs that is trusted to clear the blockage. Infact I feel cheated n sad. We are both almost 40.

Blocked tube(s) can be open though not for everyone but at least it did 4me & zone other Mama's. Doctor also suggested ivf as the only solution then but after trying some of the remedies Mama's here adviced it worked & I got pregnant.
So if you don't have money for ivf (in order to safe stress & gets faster results) you can do these :
Let her use serrapeptase,
Do Bara soak in papa water.
Do pelvic massage religiously,
Then go for flushing ( hydrotubation).
If the 2 doesn't open atleast 1 will open & you only need one to conceive.
While she's taking these remedies try to boost your sperm too so everything can work together. Wait for ther Mamas to contributes too. I wish you best of luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by scally11: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
iamfertile:

Blocked tube(s) can be open though not for everyone but at least it did 4me & zone other Mama's. Doctor also suggested ivf as the only solution then but after trying some of the remedies Mama's here adviced it worked & I got pregnant.
So if you don't have money for ivf (in order to safe stress & gets faster results) you can do these :
Let her use serrapeptase,
Do Bara soak in papa water.
Do pelvic massage religiously,
Then go for flushing ( hydrotubation).
If the 2 doesn't open atleast 1 will open & you only need one to conceive.
While she's taking these remedies try to boost your sperm too so everything can work together. Wait for ther Mamas to contributes too. I wish you best of luck
Please can you tell me where to get serrapeptase and how much it is.
What is bara soak in papa water.
The pelvic massage should be done for how long before hydrotubation
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bunny19: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
scally11:

Please can you tell me where to get serrapeptase and how much it is.
What is bara soak in papa water.
The pelvic massage should be done for how long before hydrotubation
Check Jumia for serrapeptase. Buy the one that has stronger strength.
Bara is a plant that looks like egusi. All those women selling herbs in d market knows about it. Cut it into small pieces and boil with pap(ogi) water. It purges though.
She can do pelvic massage for 2-3months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amakapritty(f): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
sugah:

I was pregnant with fibroids.....although apart from the threatened abortion in the beginning, I didn't have any issues. You can join the pregnancy thread and discuss your concerns there.
How do I join and please what was the size of ur fibroid then
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MigeoFoods(f): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Hello everyone
Just a reminder today is the D-day for our PCOS SEMINAR

IT PROMISES TO BE AMAZING
TO BE PART OF IT SEND “JOIN” to 08065784139
It starts 6Pm

Remember to stay healthy! Eat organic
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by madprophet(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hello Mama,

The Lordis able to do wonders...

Waiting parents prayer meeting tonight..

9.30pm

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FairyGodmother: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good Evening Fruitful Moms and Dads! Please can I take my ginger + garlic etc combo in the morning and take my vitamins and supplements in the evening? Abeg make una guide me. Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazinggrace71: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2022
scally11:

How can one find out. The diagnosis was endometriosis and tubal occlusion. The test didn't tell us what is blocking the tube
Endometriosis causes extensive tubal blockage. Very useless something like that. It can even block womb if not that the womb has more room. However, it causes some thickening of the endometrium and adenomyosis.
It's sad that nobody knows what causes endometriosis, sometimes, stress or trauma induced hormonal imbalance. Most times, the victim is born with it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by scally11: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Amazinggrace71:

Endometriosis causes extensive tubal blockage. Very useless something like that. It can even block womb if not that the womb has more room. However, it causes some thickening of the endometrium and adenomyosis.
It's sad that nobody knows what causes endometriosis, sometimes, stress or trauma induced hormonal imbalance. Most times, the victim is born with it
Is there a drug for this . Fact is what can unblock this tubal occlusion thing. What really work not guess thing. I don't have money for IVF. I just hope the tube can be unblocked so I can see my own baby or babies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sassy256(f): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
ABG2222:
Hello fam

Was away from ttc for a while now
Now I'm back . Keep fighting till we make it

Please I need interpretation to this follicular study. The sonographer isn't saying anything . How are the eggs please

I don't understand anything
The gynae said I should test for 2days

The sonographer wouldn't conclude till day 14

Am I due for HCG?
Urgent matter please
Sorry don't know much about when to trigger but since you've checked for 2 days why not go back to your gynae for his professional opinion.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sassy256(f): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
scally11:

Is there a drug for this . Fact is what can unblock this tubal occlusion thing. What really work not guess thing. I don't have money for IVF. I just hope the tube can be unblocked so I can see my own baby or babies
Endometriosis is quite complex. I suggest you seek out a good fertility clinic for this.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazinggrace71: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
scally11:

Just try serrapeptase. Then go for hydrotubation after 3 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deeseecee: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Generally, for couples that are trying to conceive, about 80% to 85% will be able to conceive within a year and the rest may have some challenges in conceiving naturally within the given year. follow these steps to increase your chances
1. Get your timing right
2. Increase your vitamin intake. Watch your diet
3. Take fertility supplements
4. Watch your weight
5. Moderate your alcohol intake
6. Exercise every day

Source: Steps to getting pregnant

Order Fertility supplement for women

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifakiland(m): 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lighthousetechn:

0732102216.. Toby C. E.
Access bank. 07086861752

You had 9 months to prepare for your baby's birth....what's wrong with you men
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Lighthousetechn: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ifakiland:

You had 9 months to prepare for your baby's birth....what's wrong with you men

Don't worry I've sorted myself. My wife and kid are now in good shape. Will soon be discharge.

I regret ever doing this with my last blood. I wish i can undo it, but it's too late as the post has already been quoted. Just imagine you quoting me that i had 9 months to prepare. As if i was sleeping that 9 months. Do you know bills that I've been footing? I believe you are among those who believe anybody that seek for help is lazy. And the worst of it is that your type hardly render help due to the fact that you too need help. Do you know the loads I've being carrying even upon that I fully prepared for my unborn child, but never knew it will be through C.S. I paid my house rent on Tuesday and on Sunday same week we were in hospital.

Stop saying what you have no idea about. If care is not taken, i work harder than you. If someone seek for assistance, if you can't help, you can just honourably ignore the fellow. Don't be the reason why someone miss his/her helper.

Meanwhile, To the glory of God, my wife is getting better. Will soon be discharge from the hospital. Have a nice day

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ifakiland(m): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lighthousetechn:

Don't worry I've sorted myself. My wife and kid are now in good shape. Will soon be discharge.

I regret ever doing this with my last blood. I wish i can undo it, but it's too late as the post has already been quoted. Just imagine you quoting me that i had 9 months to prepare. As if i was sleeping that 9 months. Do you know bills that I've been footing? I believe you are among those who believe anybody that seek for help is lazy. And the worst of it is that your type hardly render help due to the fact that you too need help. Do you know the loads I've being carrying even upon that I fully prepared for my unborn child, but never knew it will be through C.S. I paid my house rent on Tuesday and on Sunday same week we were in hospital.

Stop saying what you have no idea about. If care is not taken, i work harder than you. If someone seek for assistance, if you can't help, you can just honourably ignore the fellow. Don't be the reason why someone miss his/her helper.

Meanwhile, To the glory of God, my wife is getting better. Will soon be discharge from the hospital. Have a nice day
Omo end the sob story, you no get money but you get prick to give woman belle....my friend getat

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kindness111: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Good evening mamas, pls does anyone know any natural remedy for ovarian cyst?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ABG2222: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
kindness111:
Good evening mamas, pls does anyone know any natural remedy for ovarian cyst?

Any of these
Serrapeptase
Alligator pepper and ginger
Apple cider vinegar with the mother and organic black strap molasses unsulphured
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pious101: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2022
Tripletwins222:

Like other mama said, treat the infection first before going for HSG.

To eliminate the e.coli totally, try these methods;

* After the test, treat the infection first with the Orthodox drugs written on the test result. It is usually a combination of injections and oral drugs.

* After the Orthodox treatments, wait for about 2-3 weeks for the medications to clear from your system, then prepare combo to flush it out. Should in case you don't know combo, it is the combination of fresh garlic, ginger, cloves and tumeric. You can buy #100 worth of each.

PREPARATION: Peel, wash and dice the ginger, garlic and tumeric. Wash the cloves. Put all inside 1 big eva water bottle and fill it with ordinary water. Leave the combo to ferment for 2-3days. Then shake it before taking.

DOSAGE: Take half glass cup first thing in the morning before eating and last thing in the night before bed time.

@all mamas battling with stubborn infections, the process is a tested and trusted way to eliminate infections including the almighty staphylococcus.

Just try it and come back with testimony.

Good morning....pls just for clarity sake ...the combo should be taken two to three weeks after the orthodox treatment?
Secondly how long did u use the combo before proceeding for test? Thanks for Ur anticipated response

(1) (2) (3) ... (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.