Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406836 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
GreaterGraceGG:

You are right sis, for my first pregnancy, I met with hubby just one day in that month, because I travelled to school d following day, I was overwhelmed with msc project defence, I did not even put mind in pregnancy, I even told my roommate that I will go and see gynae when I return to lagos, not knowing that I was already pregnant. After defence, while waiting for final project correction, my mates were having get together everyday, I didn't step out of my house, my mood was terrible and I was fighting everybody, they begged me to go out, I refuse. One night, I had this terrible headache plus cramp from sleep, it woke me up and I was like....wait o, I supposed to have done my period na, I calc my dates and got to know that I'm one week late, I told my roommate to go and buy accurate for me, cos I was scared, we sha did d pt together, come and see thick double lines, I was amazed.

If only we can put mind away from ttc, and focus on other things, preggy will stay. (Have sex for fun).

God will answer us soonest

Gbam! That's what we gonna do. Oya asiko to...
Let's move to our weight lose thread biko.

Try remove mind small from this TTC matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
jenifer007:
https://www.nairaland.com/920221/weight-loss-gain-ladies-trying

The weight loss thread

Thanks mama. God bless you for us.

Oya, let's go there...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Eriadura:
I am here to rant

Can this world just end already

Hahahahahah...
No worry..it will happen when you least expect. Most times when you carry chair to wait for am, e no dey happen then. Na when you comot mind. Try comot mind small. Get busy with other things. But make sure you and oga have done all necessary tests and treatment. Then just dey flex, dey enjoy yourself with oga. Outing, many stroll out.. church and other activities you can think of. If na choir join. Trek instead of driving or taking a cab/bus.

How's your weight? If you need to lose some, come let's go to our weight lose thread.

The rule is to input your daily activity. Food and exercise. Your current weight and goal/expected weight. Then daily weight, or weekly weight. You can even take your weight every 3days or twice a week. I like to take mine daily to see my progress. Digital scale is always the best for this purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
BFP galore in Jesus name

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
Those who are underweight and finding it hard to gain weight can actually use same thread.

Our bfp ti de tan. Our bfp have arove (in Jennifer's tongue) cheesy Yes o, it gat no choice.

https://www.nairaland.com/920221/weight-loss-gain-ladies-trying

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jureal(f): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2022
Hello mamas
How are you all doing?
Long post alert lipsrsealed emabinu o cheesy

So I finally tried out the seed cycling and I saw positive health changes so I decided to share.

Sincerely I can't say if it's what balanced my hormones but since I didn't take any other medication aside switching to plant based diet. I repeated my hormonal profile test and it's great.

Seed cycling is a diet supplementation with 4 different healthy and edible seeds (pumpkin, flaxseed, sesame and sunflower seeds)
These seeds contain specific vitamins, nutrients and fatty ac.ids that are believed to support hormonal function. You can read more on it.

The regimen has 2 phases.
Phase 1 requires eating a teaspoon each of toasted and ground pumpkin and flaxseeds from day 1 of period till the day of ovulation.

Phase 2 requires eating a teaspoon each of toasted and ground sunflower and sesame seeds from the day after ovulation till the next period. So basically each phase is around 2 weeks each although it should be calculated based on your own menstrual cycle.

In summary:
Pumpkin/sunflower seeds taken from day 1 of period to day 14(expected ovulation
Sunflower/sesame seeds from day 15 after ovulation to day 28 or when your next period start.

Make sure you toast the seeds on medium heat before grinding to smooth powder. The seeds mustn't be eaten raw as it could be har.mful.
You can sprinkle on salads, rice, soup or just add to tea.

The truth is what we eat or drink daily will show on our skin and internal organs since the skin replaces itself every 35 days and the body is constantly making new cells

Whatever you put in will determine if the cells will stay healthy or go wrong and change to become dea.dly

Then seeds cycling aside, There are lots of research evidence of plant based meals reversing different ailments & things gone wrong in the human body. Let's go back to nature and be intentional with our spoon please.

I hope this helps someone kiss
May God grant everyone good health and BFP's

Cheers kiss kiss kiss

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
Good evening fruitful families!
E don tey ooo!
Hope we're still keeping faith?
It is not an easy road.
May God give us victory.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletwins222: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
Available For Sale:

* Doctors Best High Potency Serrapeptase
* Garden of Life Wobenzym N., 200 Tablets.
* Xi Xian Cao Chinese Herbs
* Yi Mu Cao Chinese Herbs
* Fairhaven Health Myo-Inositol
* Fairhaven Health Myo+D-chiro Inositol
* Qunol Ubiquinol(Coq10) 100mg, 60 Softgels.
* Qunol Ubiquinol(Coq10) 100mg, 120 Softgels.
*Qunol Plus Ubiquinol ,200mg+Omega3, 90 Softgels.
* Now Raw Maca, 750mg, 90 Capsules.
* Now Vitamin D-3, 1000IU, 180 Softgels.
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 20 Tests.
* Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test(Smiley Face), 10 Tests.
* Easy@Home Ovulation Predictor Strips,
50 Pcs and 25 Pcs.

If interested in any of the products, please kindly send a mail to tripletwins222@gmail.com
Thanks.

Available.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by biggal: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
If there's anytime to cut cost it is now. If there's anytime to avoid being sick it is now.

Come get a water purifier that last upto 5 years and save your family from water borne diseases such as cholera and typhoid.

We are doing end of year clearance sells. It goes for #3500.

We also have post partum belt to take care of all your post partum issues.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Does vit b6 have awful side effects? Ain't feeling too good since I started taking it... Thinking about stoping

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nnemak(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Please house, where can one buy Fertility Blend? I don't seem to see it in our local pharmacy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by missyblissy: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Eriadura:
I am here to rant
When will I conceive again
When? GOD WHEN
Just tell me the time so that maybe I can sit back,relax and wait till then
Since this year,no pregnancy,there were two last year that ended in miscarriages.
Life is becoming such a torture,I am sad, really sad.
What does someone want to do again
As at August that I did HSG,one tube was blocked,they said one can conceive with just a tube so why am I not conceiving.
After all I did this cycle again,ended with this stupid red flag.I hate TTC,I don't wish it for my enemy...

Relax mama. Its seems like everything is working against you but it is not. God time is the best. Know that it is not ny your power or strength. It oa by His Grace and Mercy that we will conceive.

Don't loose faith ot give up in Him that knows your beginning and End. Keep the faith and drop it at his feet!!!!. Let God take over and you see the wonderful work he will do in your life.

Am saying this feom experience, Leave it his feet. Cry, weep and hand it all to God.

Can you detox. I did green smoothie (celery, spinach, miny leqves and apple) detox for one week and give your hubby ADDYZOA to help boost his sperm. Take the addyzoa for at least three months and leave it for God.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Trippleblessing(f): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Eriadura:
I am here to rant
When will I conceive again
When? GOD WHEN
Just tell me the time so that maybe I can sit back,relax and wait till then
Since this year,no pregnancy,there were two last year that ended in miscarriages.
Life is becoming such a torture,I am sad, really sad.
What does someone want to do again
As at August that I did HSG,one tube was blocked,they said one can conceive with just a tube so why am I not conceiving.
After all I did this cycle again,ended with this stupid red flag.I hate TTC,I don't wish it for my enemy...

I am just seeing this now.

Yes TTC is a bastard and because we have experienced it we would not wish it on our enemies.

At a point I stopped everything, drugs and prayer included, to DTD sef became war. Then MadProphet started a 21 day prayers, I joined with the hope of using the strength of multitude to pray but alas, I couldn't pray for myself for the 21 days, guess what I was doing, I did praise for 7 days, and then I prayed for a particular mama for 14 days.

When everything seems like it is not working, try praise, do not let TTC close your eyes to that wonder.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eriadura: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mommdav:

Hahahahahah...
No worry..it will happen when you least expect. Most times when you carry chair to wait for am, e no dey happen then. Na when you comot mind. Try comot mind small. Get busy with other things. But make sure you and oga have done all necessary tests and treatment. Then just dey flex, dey enjoy yourself with oga. Outing, many stroll out.. church and other activities you can think of. If na choir join. Trek instead of driving or taking a cab/bus.

How's your weight? If you need to lose some, come let's go to our weight lose thread.

The rule is to input your daily activity. Food and exercise. Your current weight and goal/expected weight. Then daily weight, or weekly weight. You can even take your weight every 3days or twice a week. I like to take mine daily to see my progress. Digital scale is always the best for this purpose.
Thank you mama smiley
What can I do,we move on.
No retreat,no surrender,till I get my results and I will as God liveth
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eriadura: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Trippleblessing:

I am just seeing this now.

Yes TTC is a bastard and because we have experienced it we would not wish it on our enemies.

At a point I stopped everything, drugs and prayer included, to DTD sef became war. Then MadProphet started a 21 day prayers, I joined with the hope of using the strength of multitude to pray but alas, I couldn't pray for myself for the 21 days, guess what I was doing, I did praise for 7 days, and then I prayed for a particular mama for 14 days.

When everything seems like it is not working, try praise, do not let TTC close your eyes to that wonder.
Thanks mama,we shall surely laugh last in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eriadura: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
missyblissy:

Relax mama. Its seems like everything is working against you but it is not. God time is the best. Know that it is not ny your power or strength. It oa by His Grace and Mercy that we will conceive.

Don't loose faith ot give up in Him that knows your beginning and End. Keep the faith and drop it at his feet!!!!. Let God take over and you see the wonderful work he will do in your life.

Am saying this feom experience, Leave it his feet. Cry, weep and hand it all to God.

Can you detox. I did green smoothie (celery, spinach, miny leqves and apple) detox for one week and give your hubby ADDYZOA to help boost his sperm. Take the addyzoa for at least three months and leave it for God.
Thank you mama,I really appreciate smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrsApositive: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hello sabi mamas and papas.
Kindly help us look into this result.We have been placed on drugs and herbal medicine too but is still the same.What do you think we can do, any suggestions from you will be highly appreciated ��

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Confi100: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
MrsApositive:
Kindly help us look into this result.We have been placed on drugs and herbal medicine too but is still the same.What do you think we can do, any suggestions from you will be highly appreciated ��

I don't know how long you have taken those drugs, did u treat the Infection? if yes then go back and retest so u be sure is gone,,again you need patience to overcome this, minimum of 3months is needed just so u know,,scrotal scan needs to be done, count is too low, I suggest you see a urologist,,,in the meantime stop alcohol smoking, eat lots of fruit and veggies, take vit c, d3, e, zinc and folic acid

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MrsApositive: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thanks so much,we plan to see urologist next week by God’s grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amieze: 1:41am On Nov 04, 2022
pls i dont see cervical mucus... i have taking evening primrose oil for mucus but still dont see any...i have done transviginal scan and i do ovulate.... pls what shld i do..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Confi100: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2022
Amieze:
pls i dont see cervical mucus... i have taking evening primrose oil for mucus but still dont see any...i have done transviginal scan and i do ovulate.... pls what shld i do..

don't bother yourself about cm,,especially when is confirmed you ovulate,,stop taking drugs for it before it messes with your hormones,,
I hv been pregnant when younger and for once I hv never seen cm,,but then u can try to boost it naturally by drinking okra water,,sabi mama in the house can help expanciate on this
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Derien(f): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
May God answer all TTC prayer and protect those that already have.

African Stem Cells the promising solution to infertility.

Enquires 08052555034
oyelola.suara@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
Amieze:

Chop plenty cucumber from start of your period and drink plenty water.
Bitter leaf soup, use small small cocoyam as thickener. Start around day 4 or 5 of your circle. This can also help you ovulate. You go see egg white tire, na you go run. Cocoyam is rich in phytoestrogen which aids ovulation. Most times egg white comes just before and during ovulation. Bitter leaf can cause the uterus to contract, so be careful. I wouldn't take after 5 days to a week after ovulation.

Some women don't see it because they may not be ovulating. I don't see egg white when I don't ovulate

We all know that phytoestrogen mimick estrogen. There are lot of food that mimicks estrogen. Like yam, most fertility seeds and oil, like primrose oil (some of these oil are gotten from these seeds). The thing is you need oestrogens to produce eggs. Excess of it is what may cause fibroids. So be careful.

One good suppliments that can help reduce fibroids is Vitamin D3. One can start with 4000iu for about a month. Then reduce to 2000iu or 1000iu daily. If you already have it in your multivitamin or prenatal no need taking extra. Pregnacare conception has 2000iu D3. D3 is also very good fertility vitamin. Aids quality eggs. It good you take D3 with vitamin C
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
In another news, I have a pack of progesterone cream that will be expiring in December. I don't know why I have been forgetting to say this each time I come in here. I just remembered now. If you are interested send me a mail at mommdav2@gmail.com

It has 60 packets in it. 2 or 3 mamas can share a pack, which will make 30each or 20 each. Only mama who have short luteal phase should indicate please.

One of the signs of short luteal phase is bleeding or spotting days after ovulation before period. That is, spotting about cd 7 to cd 10 before your actual period. Another sign is when you see your period around 10days past ovulation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
MrsApositive:

Darling in addition to what that beautiful mama said biko be careful with the drugs or herbal medicine you take, because some can give the opposite results. If you are taking medication that is not recommended by your medical doctor make sure you do a test after medication to see results.

Make sure you cure that infection before anything, very important. If you don't cure the infection and you are busing taking medication you may not see results. So treat with as recommended on the test result. Your doctor should treat you too. That's the secret dear. No sex during treatment biko. Also, include garlic in your diet. After treatment you can also take garlic water. A lot of recipe everywhere.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sugargirl547: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2022
Dear mamas I am trying to conceive. And took clomiphene last circle but it didn't work. My EWCM was no where to be found. Among these drugs pregnancare conception ovaboost and omega 369 which should help please
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by linecrosser: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Sugargirl547:
Dear mamas I am trying to conceive. And took clomiphene last circle but it didn't work. My EWCM was no where to be found. Among these drugs pregnancare conception ovaboost and omega 369 which should help please

I need an answer to this too. I used pregnacare conception and I got pregnant before finishing the pack although I miscarried. I'm presently using ovaboost now but I'm thinking of switching back to pregnacare

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mikaael(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
my wife just lost her pregnancy yesterday
Same thing happened last year December
Both were cases of blighted ovum(empty gestational sac)
What can be done to avoid such in the next pregnancy?
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oguchr: 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sorry about the loss bro cry

Me I am tired. I keep smiling and looking cheerful, and church members are thinking I am unserious about it. At this junction, I am giving myself break from now till nxt year February. No drug or agbo. Not even vitc. God who did it for me before will do it again. Cos my eye don c shege and I HV spent alot

I just want to allow my body to rest and I knw it's a challenge for me. I will come bk and testify grin

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by otokx(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
mikaael:

my wife just lost her pregnancy yesterday
Same thing happened last year December
Both were cases of blighted ovum(empty gestational sac)
What can be done to avoid such in the next pregnancy?
Thanks

Be encouraged

(1) (2) (3) ... (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.