Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5527932 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Roseey0(f): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2022
mikaael:

my wife just lost her pregnancy yesterday
Same thing happened last year December
Both were cases of blighted ovum(empty gestational sac)
What can be done to avoid such in the next pregnancy?
Thanks
So sorry
Check your sperm health too
She should boost her egg quality
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 12:36am On Nov 26, 2022
imsettled2:

Congratulations ma, may you carry to term.
I'm interested.
Thanks ma’am
Sorry, someone showed interest earlier.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mikaael(m): 2:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Roseey0:

So sorry
Check your sperm health too
She should boost her egg quality

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by choosenpet(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
call us[b] 08134319922 [/b]for your solution and thank us later
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by choosenpet(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
call us 08134319922 for your solution and thank us later
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vikkioshio(f): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
@Tripletmom Congratulations
I'm next to testify in Jesus name, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tripletmom: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Thank you all for the congratulatory messages.
He did mine and he will do yours also.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Belovedbaby: 8:02am On Nov 30, 2022
Ekabobo:
Abeg who don use dis clove water therapy.... Heard alot about it... Thinking of using it for next circle .... Has anyone tried it biko nunu?
I used clove water in the morning and cinnamon powder with warm milk at night(last thing at night)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2022
Belovedbaby:
I used clove water in the morning and cinnamon powder with warm milk at night(last thing at night)

Ha! U totally made my day.... Asked dis since but no one responded...but u Sha ... Elaborate nah... How did u use it... Wen did u use it... After period or befo?... How did u mix it etc...did it work?...no vex abeg... Jus detailed explanation biko
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mikaael(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
Belovedbaby:

Good......Did it work
What is the outcome ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Belovedbaby: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ekabobo:

Ha! U totally made my day.... Asked dis since but no one responded...but u Sha ... Elaborate nah... How did u use it... Wen did u use it... After period or befo?... How did u mix it etc...did it work?...no vex abeg... Jus detailed explanation biko
I used it after period,I started on day 5 cus my period is always four days.I bought #200 clove then put inside a bottle water started taking immediately after period(I soaked for 3days) the water was so thick that I couldn't take it but I tried then stop on day 12 cus I do ovulate on day 14(I confirmed thru folliculometry).For the cinammon,I started it also on day 5 and I took it till day 12 also,I bought evap milk(#250) 8 boxes of evap then I warm it pour inside a cup then I added one teasponsful of cinammon powder.It worked for me cus I ovulated Wella and I used preseed lubricant to support the sperm cus my hubby motility was 40% during my ovulation immediately after my ovulation cus of miscarriage (day 16) cus I was sure I ovulated on day 14,I started duphaston 20mg till I confirmed my pregnancy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Belovedbaby: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
mikaael:

Good......Did it work
What is the outcome ?
it worked
I am team March
It works for egg quality

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mikaael(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Belovedbaby:
it worked
I am team March
It works for egg quality

Wow
God bless you
I see you live around ile epo in Lagos
Pls where did you get the cinnamon?

My wife has had 2 cases of blighted ovum miscarriages and we were adviced to boost egg quality
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Belovedbaby: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
mikaael:

Wow
God bless you

My wife has had 2 cases of blighted ovum miscarriages and we were adviced to boost egg quality
I stay around Abule egba.You can get it from mallam that sells ginger,garlic and the likes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Belovedbaby: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
mikaael:

Wow
God bless you

Boost your sperm too.Banana,milk and groundnut,mash the banana then add it together with the milk and groundnut and eat.Eat walnut Wella too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rachbis: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
mikaael:

Wow
God bless you

I saw a post on Facebook where the person said she chewed garlic because of blighted ovum. Though she used other things for a different case but she made mentioned of garlic for blighted ovum. You can give it a trial.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MeynaTK: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good afternoon dearies
hope you all good
here is a fertility group on whatsapp that helps with home remedies and questions being answered by a fertility nutrionist

i can't post the link but you can drop a message to the admin on 08068621837
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adebizzy(f): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, please help me interpret the result. home remedies for it

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mikaael(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Belovedbaby:
I stay around Abule egba.You can get it from mallam that sells ginger,garlic and the likes

Okay......i can get the powder too...right ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2022
[quote author=DYD2022 post=118653047][/quote]

Working on egg quality it’s not a one day thing!

You would have done it atleast 3 months b4 your IVF, cos it takes 90days for a good egg to be produced but anyway go on a healthy diet now you are already in the process
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Belovedbaby: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2022
[quote author=mikaael post=118825337]

Okay......i can get the powder too...right ?[/quote yes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Belovedbaby: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2022
mikaael:

Okay......i can get the powder too...right ?
you can get the stick and blend it yourself or the powdered one
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nellyquash(f): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
Good day mamas and papas in the house.

Please can i add calcium to my daily routine drugs? i take only Pregnant care. I have been having this pains on my right hand for almost a month now. I do massage but no sign of relievement at all. I can't do anything with my right hand for 2mins.

Also, Please when is the best time week/month to go for gender scan, I want to start shopping on time. grin grin grin

Blissful weekend to us all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by migeoart(f): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
NO SODA CHALLENGE IS BACK AGAIN BIGGER AND BETTER
JOIN OUR 30DAYS OF NO SODA
ITS TIME TO CHOOSE HEALTHY LIVING!
STARTS JANUARY 1st 2023

Click here to Join

https:///2348065784139

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mikaael(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Belovedbaby:
you can get the stick and blend it yourself or the powdered one

Thanks
Wishing you a safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mikaael(m): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
nellyquash:

Good day mamas and papas in the house.

Please can i add calcium to my daily routine drugs? i take only Pregnant care. I have been having this pains on my right hand for almost a month now. I do massage but no sign of relievement at all. I can't do anything with my right hand for 2mins.

Also, Please when is the best time week/month to go for gender scan, I want to start shopping on time. grin grin grin

Blissful weekend to us all!

Pls reach out to ur doctor
Be careful the drugs u consume during pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nellyquash(f): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
mikaael:

Pls reach out to ur doctor
Be careful the drugs u consume during pregnancy

Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by modupemomo: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2022
B
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kosi2018(f): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Before going for surgery, I would advice you buy nettle tea, it works very well for adhesion,
follow morreti joy fertility corner on fb. If u are in benin city I would have gifted you mine, it's still remaining a little.
modupemomo:
Hello Everyone,

Please has anyone done laparoscopy or adhesions removal surgery here in Nigeria in any hospital and the adhesions didnt come back? I need a Doctor who is well-experienced as I am at my wits end. I need your help to let me know which Doctor and hospital as I need their services. It would mean a great deal to me as this thing is affecting the quality of my life. I cry every single day. Thanks a lot as you help me and God will bless you tremendously in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by linecrosser: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Belovedbaby:
I used it after period,I started on day 5 cus my period is always four days.I bought #200 clove then put inside a bottle water started taking immediately after period(I soaked for 3days) the water was so thick that I couldn't take it but I tried then stop on day 12 cus I do ovulate on day 14(I confirmed thru folliculometry).For the cinammon,I started it also on day 5 and I took it till day 12 also,I bought evap milk(#250) 8 boxes of evap then I warm it pour inside a cup then I added one teasponsful of cinammon powder.It worked for me cus I ovulated Wella and I used preseed lubricant to support the sperm cus my hubby motility was 40% during my ovulation immediately after my ovulation cus of miscarriage (day 16) cus I was sure I ovulated on day 14,I started duphaston 20mg till I confirmed my pregnancy

Please I started letrozole on the third day of my menses, presently I'm on day 5, can I still use the clove therapy?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ryan03(f): 4:13am On Dec 04, 2022
linecrosser:
Please I need encouragement o. Period is 7 days late today, I did test on Sunday it was negative, no specific symptoms, only cramps sometimes and nipple pain and tender breast. I'm still waiting for my period anyways. Is it possible to be pregnant without symptoms, I don't want to test again because I don't want to cry. Although sometimes my period comes late but not with nipple pain and tender breast. This journey is so lonely. I just want to have my babies too
I feel you. I tested negative 1 week to my period (nor blame me for testing early, I was tired of waiting), period never came and I also had sore breast and painful nipple. Waited 14 days after before testing again and it was positive, God will see you through

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by linecrosser: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2022
Ryan03:
I feel you. I tested negative 1 week to my period (nor blame me for testing early, I was tired of waiting), period never came and I also had sore breast and painful nipple. Waited 14 days after before testing again and it was positive, God will see you through

Thank you sis. Period eventually came. I won't give up on this year yet.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.